#241  
Old 01-09-2010, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger^Cart View Post
Hey GoW sorry for not being clear I was asking for an avatar of those two moments, not just a GIF. My bad, dude.
Here dude. Not my best efforts. But I did try.
Attached Images
   
Reply With Quote
  #242  
Old 01-09-2010, 09:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNb9JGul2KM


"...Chalmskinn..."

If you can do it, I'd appreciate.
Reply With Quote
  #243  
Old 01-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Can someone crop and resize this to 90x90 and, if possible, make the colors a little brighter/clearer?



Greatly appreciate it!
Reply With Quote
  #244  
Old 01-09-2010, 04:58 PM
How's this?

Reply With Quote
  #245  
Old 01-09-2010, 05:00 PM
Hey GOW...your site still is redirecting.
Reply With Quote
  #246  
Old 01-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRazor View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNb9JGul2KM


"...Chalmskinn..."

If you can do it, I'd appreciate.
Yes, I will do that one for you and Tweeks requests when I get home
Reply With Quote
  #247  
Old 01-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by the clever guy View Post
Hey GOW...your site still is redirecting.
Yeah, I know. It's been 24 hours. It should be working properly now
Reply With Quote
  #248  
Old 01-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakeTheMooCow View Post
How's this?

That's perfect. Thank you very much!
Reply With Quote
  #249  
Old 01-09-2010, 05:13 PM
edit.

Last edited by God of War; 01-10-2010 at 12:27 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #250  
Old 01-11-2010, 01:36 PM


If I could get this sized down and maybe a really thin black border around it, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Reply With Quote
  #251  
Old 01-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post


If I could get this sized down and maybe a really thin black border around it, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Here... And with variations. Plus an animated one. I can't get all of them fully in one static image, man.

Don't worry, Tweek, Rusty and Squizzy. I am doing yours as well. Sean's request is easy.

And dude, please add yourself to my site, thanks.

http://www.moviegifs.net/
Attached Images
       

Last edited by God of War; 01-12-2010 at 05:59 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #252  
Old 01-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Here's your first one, Tweek. Sorry, I couldn't get Buffy to turn her head. It made the gif oversize. So, I concentrated on the dude's eyes n stuff.
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #253  
Old 01-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Tweek, I messed around with this one for about 20 minutes or so. It's a combination of both of those parts of that video. It works because of all the eye movement involved. The second gif you wanted won't work real good. What do you think of this one? Any good? Personally, I believe this to be the superior of the two I made.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by God of War; 01-11-2010 at 08:00 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #254  
Old 01-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Next up is Rusty, then Squizzy
Reply With Quote
  #255  
Old 01-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Thank you kindly. It captures the creepiness well.
Reply With Quote
  #256  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Your welcome, Tweek. Glad that you like it. Rusty, here's your new avatar, dude. Is that ok?

And dude, please add yourself to my site, thanks.

http://www.moviegifs.net/
Attached Images
 

Last edited by God of War; 01-14-2010 at 05:03 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Squizzy. This was a pain to try and make. That video clip is the worst quality, plus it's so over exposed.

Here is what it looked like when I made a gif before trimming it down.....
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Now, here is my attempt at an avatar. Note how I have reduced the exposure.

Sorry, but that's about all I can do with this one.

And dude, please add yourself to my site, thanks.

http://www.moviegifs.net/
Attached Images
 

Last edited by God of War; 01-12-2010 at 05:58 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Are there any more requests? Did I forget anybody?
Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 01-12-2010, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Are there any more requests? Did I forget anybody?
http://www.gifflix.com/files/ad8f555c5c49.gif

This possible at 90x90 or whatever?

and this too?

http://www.gifflix.com/files/67bea4319698.gif
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 01-12-2010, 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdraven View Post
Yeah, ok, dude. I'll do them very soon.

Edit: Hmmm, both of those gifs will be hard to make avatars from, man. But I'll try.

Last edited by God of War; 01-12-2010 at 06:39 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 01-12-2010, 07:59 AM
Thanks bud! When I get home from classes today the first thing I'll do is add myself to your site
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 01-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Your welcome. Glad that you like it. Rusty, here's your new avatar, dude. Is that ok?

And dude, please add yourself to my site, thanks.

http://www.moviegifs.net/
Perfect.
Tried to add on to your site, says I can't register right now.
BUT I will keep trying until it let's me.

Thanks again, GOW.
Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 01-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Can I request a Jordana Brewster gif of her in Fast & Furious towards the end of the film when she's driving a car and the wind's blowing her hair.

This scene: http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2009...ious_4_010.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 01-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Your link isn't working. It'd be a lot more helpful if you could manage to find a vid on youtube or something like that for the scene in particular. Maybe even skim through the trailer or something to look for it and mark the exact time...

Btw, I like your current one. The real live, Up! kid haha

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 01-12-2010 at 12:37 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 01-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Yeah, ok, dude. I'll do them very soon.

Edit: Hmmm, both of those gifs will be hard to make avatars from, man. But I'll try.
yeah, I tried making one of both, but they were too big in size.
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 01-13-2010, 05:54 PM
Can someone do this for me? thanks!


Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 01-14-2010, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
Can someone do this for me? thanks!
Someone is not here, but I am, dude
Attached Images
     

Last edited by God of War; 01-14-2010 at 04:53 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 01-14-2010, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericdraven View Post
yeah, I tried making one of both, but they were too big in size.
Do you still want me to try and tackle these two for you? I will be honest with you, man. They are both not doable for an avatar here. Both of them are far too long. I can make avatars from them. But they will not be the entire sequence. They will be parts from within each gif.

Think about it and let me know.
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 01-14-2010, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe8byrant View Post
Can I request a Jordana Brewster gif of her in Fast & Furious towards the end of the film when she's driving a car and the wind's blowing her hair.

This scene: http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2009...ious_4_010.jpg
Like Smiert suggested. Try and find the bit you want on YouTube, man.

Then I will see if it's possible to make that avatar for you.
Reply With Quote
  #271  
Old 01-14-2010, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRazor View Post
Perfect.
Tried to add on to your site, says I can't register right now.
BUT I will keep trying until it let's me.

Thanks again, GOW.
Your new avatar gif is not in your profile yet, Rusty. It will work. It is under 19.5 kb.

And with my site. You don't need to register. I think you are trying to register at my forum. I have locked it so I can work on it. Instead, just click the white "FOLLOW" tab on the front page on the right hand side and down a little bit.

www.moviegifs.net

Where all the peoples faces are.

Thanks, man

Last edited by God of War; 01-14-2010 at 05:05 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #272  
Old 01-14-2010, 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
Thanks bud! When I get home from classes today the first thing I'll do is add myself to your site
Thanks, man. Here's the link again.

www.moviegifs.net
Reply With Quote
  #273  
Old 01-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Someone is not here, but I am, dude
You beat me to it!
Reply With Quote
  #274  
Old 01-14-2010, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Someone is not here, but I am, dude
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #275  
Old 01-15-2010, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Like Smiert suggested. Try and find the bit you want on YouTube, man.

Then I will see if it's possible to make that avatar for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkqu7Irp24k

At 1.17 mark. Do let me know if it's possible. Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #276  
Old 01-15-2010, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Your new avatar gif is not in your profile yet, Rusty. It will work. It is under 19.5 kb.

And with my site. You don't need to register. I think you are trying to register at my forum. I have locked it so I can work on it. Instead, just click the white "FOLLOW" tab on the front page on the right hand side and down a little bit.

www.moviegifs.net

Where all the peoples faces are.

Thanks, man
I am Rusty, but I am also Don Homer.
I'm in.
And thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #277  
Old 01-15-2010, 02:32 PM
GOW
If you could do something similar to my current Badlands Avatar with these Martyrs pics, I'd be most grateful. Cheers.


Reply With Quote
  #278  
Old 01-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe8byrant View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkqu7Irp24k

At 1.17 mark. Do let me know if it's possible. Thanks
I shall do that for you, dude. I will see if it's possible. So just hold fast
Reply With Quote
  #279  
Old 01-15-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAI View Post
GOW
If you could do something similar to my current Badlands Avatar with these Martyrs pics, I'd be most grateful. Cheers.
Will do, dude. Will do.
Reply With Quote
  #280  
Old 01-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Here, SAI. Is that suitable? I can add a 4th final frame with the Martyrs movie title on it if ya like?
Attached Images
 

Last edited by God of War; 01-16-2010 at 04:08 AM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump