Old 06-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
I've chatted briefly with Joblo on facebook, and am also fb friends with Johnny Moreno (I know his real name ).

But I've never met any schmoe in person, but wouldn't mind meeting anyone on here. I love discussing movies, whether it's over beer, pizza, buffalo wings, poker, whatever.

I know there's at least a schmoe or two that lives in the Atlanta, GA area, so there's definitely the possibility of meeting some of my fellow schmoes.
I been to GA twice. If I go again, I should try and meet you.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:37 AM
Are there any fellow schmoes that live in or around the Colorado Springs area? I know practically no one out here.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:27 PM
I talk to and see labialover on a daily basis being he's my little brother,and we live 20 minutes apart, north of detroit

I just started posting again a few months ago but been here a little while (5yrs) but I've always made time every day to stop by and see what's up with everyone,I'd love to meet any of you,itd be awesome conversation,and all around good people watching,good times...if for any reason on gods green earth any of you are near detroit throw me a line,love meeting new people and having drinks
Old 07-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Have met Sai when I drifted down to London for a couple of days a few years back. Good guy and I wish I hadn't kinda fallen out of touch with him somewhat. Would like to meet Badcoverversion someday. There are a handful of other schmoes I would like to meet but i've not really been much of a presence on the forums for the last few years. Something that i'd like to change but every time I decide i'm going to start posting more a lot of pesky life stuff gets in the way. Good life stuff. Not bad. So I can't complain. But i'd like to meet up with Sai again someday and if BCV and her bo are ever in the Glasgow area i'd appreciate sharing a few ales with their sorry asses.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John@$$ View Post
Joblo

Badbird

Brando@$$fat

Horrorfreak13

john_rambo

Monotreme

BubbaStranglelove

And here more people I like to meet that post on this site.

CosmicPuppet

Puck Bond

Smiert Spionam

bigred760

echo_bravo

AceD

DaveyjoeG

Tweek

Sgizzy316

RustyRazor

QUENTIN

Frank the Tank

APzombie

someguy

THC

countchocula

The Arrow

RicochetShaw

screamer581

Reigh Kaufman

Strider

JackassFan

Skynet

drc5145

Cosimo

the clever guy

John Law

BadCoverVersion

Terminal_83

Last edited by John@$$; 10-21-2010 at 04:25 PM..
Old 10-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Quote:
the clever guy
Yay! Someone wants to meet me!
Old 01-04-2012, 05:27 PM

Big thanks and smile to Kay and Bakey for remembering me years after I had left the forums. Seriously, that's quite moving. Jeez, I spent way too much time here in 2003 and met lots of lovely people I could imagine being friends with... BCV, bowieee, Hannibal21, flowrchild, Annie Hall, Psychocandy, grumpy Buck, BaketheMooCow, Quentin, screamer581, Romero&Juliet, Bubba, A.J., Puck, Cronos and many more.

Fun times... *sighs and sheds a tear

[I edited this post to include every one I remember but there are probably lots of schmoes I haven't listed. Please forgive me, I'm old]

Last edited by Ren Hoek; 01-04-2012 at 06:00 PM..
Old 01-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Well lt would be nice if l was given the chance to meet some of the members on this forum

But since l am based in Melbourne Australia it would only be the aussies on this forum

But if l ever go to America it would be great to see you all
Old 01-04-2012, 08:58 PM
I'll go with some frequenters I see often here lately:

-Rusty
-Bondgirl
-YummyMummy
-BCV
-Psychocandy
-AceD
-Misogenie
-God of War
-Poopontheshoes
-Tweek

I'm sure there are a few others as well. Those schmoes though, off the top o' my head.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
I really don't think there's a schmoe on here I wouldn't like to meet. There's a few..ok..alot of you that impress the shit out of with theyr movie knowledge.

On a side note..what happened to teenkiller?...I loved(still do) reading his reviews.
A couple of years late but I am still here... barely.

Five to ten years ago (when this site was a lot busier on the forum section) I would get different people IMing me. It was fun to talk to the schmoes off of the boards, but I haven't talked to most of those people in years. As for who I've met in person... I've run into XCoRyX at the occasional convention. I've also hung out with Ratlehed at a few conventions and had some B movie marathons with him. Good peeps.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:30 AM
Oh and I'd like to add MovieMaster and Erroneous to my "must meet" list. Just for shits and giggles!
Old 09-07-2012, 01:31 AM
haha I read Jonh@$$ list like a guy looking at the sheet to see if he made the team!! And sure enough I WAS ON THE LIST!!!!

I'm in L.A... always down to grab a beverage sometime... esp now with Football back on (and the Orioles about to dominate the MLB Post Season!)
Old 09-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw2929 View Post
Oh and I'd like to add MovieMaster and Erroneous to my "must meet" list. Just for shits and giggles!
Ah if you met Erroneous l would ahve to take a photo of you two

The way you act when you are on certain threads always brings a tear to my eyes
Old 09-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Ah if you met Erroneous l would ahve to take a photo of you two

The way you act when you are on certain threads always brings a tear to my eyes
WOW! Two people want to meet me. I am honored. Thank you.

I would be up for meeting anyone from here. Since I like to be in your face, I would love to see what people would say to my face over some pie. Most people who know me, like me, so I am sure we can be friends. I can tell you this, it would be embarassing, so I hope you all would be as wild as you are on here and not shy or I will embarrass you.

Where is that dude in N NJ who missed a chance to talk to a girl at the Dark Knight Rises midnight opening? I can meet him one day easy. I am up there all the time. In fact, I sat in traffic for 1 hr on route 17, because some asshole could not drive. Passed right next to that theater he went to. One night out with me and he would not be shy anymore. I would make him talk to every hot gal married or not that we see. I would totally get his ass kicked, but it will be ok. He will learn to be a man.
Old 09-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
I just talk to Prismatic Sphere on Ultimate Metal Forum. He dead to me since he was dissing Joblo.
How many active accounts you rockin these days Galt? like 5-7? is that against some kind of unwritten rule around here like the common sense rule?
Old 09-22-2012, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Come on down to Georgia any time. I'll be more than happy to take you out to the local steak house with the best steaks in the area. I guess you think I have something to hide or something?
Old 09-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SL Dubbs View Post
How many active accounts you rockin these days Galt? like 5-7? is that against some kind of unwritten rule around here like the common sense rule?
Are they still active? The ones I remember are:

John Galt
Joe Hallenbeck
ProgWizardry

and now the current incarnation.

I actually don't have any issues with the dude, he gave me a great taco recipe.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:29 PM
Schmoes I want to meet...

countchocula
Yummy Mummy
Frankenberry Reborn
Old 09-22-2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdude View Post
he gave me a great taco recipe.

Care to share?
Old 09-22-2012, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Berry View Post

countchocula
Yummy Mummy
Frankenberry Reborn
Lmao... Hey, dude
Old 09-23-2012, 12:36 PM
I'd meet Erroneous, I have a lot of respect for people who speak their minds without sugar coating anything. His posts are a lot of fun to read. I think you mentioned in the past that your work takes you to Delmarva sometimes?
Old 09-23-2012, 06:53 PM
I love these longs lists of schmoes on the "want to meet" list and I never end up on them rofl.

It's ok, though. I'm a big fat jerk in real life. I always insist on paying for food and drinks when I'm with friends (even if it's a dinner with 5 people). They catch on that the secret purchaser is me, damnit.
I buy blu ray players, TVs and laptops for the restaurant/bar(s) I frequent for the owners I'm friends with. I do it in hopes that it will draw more customers and make the places more successful.

For a few schmoes here I've tried to remember to get them a birthday present yearly; however, for the last two years I've been showing my true colors as a bad person and forgotten to do so.

So, seriously, I would be uninteresting and the least personable person you'd ever meet on this site. So I don't mind being forgotten.
Old 09-23-2012, 07:41 PM
KC, I'll meet you based solely on your above post! LoL!
Old 09-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Come on down to Georgia any time. I'll be more than happy to take you out to the local steak house with the best steaks in the area. I guess you think I have something to hide or something?
Uhm. No. Given your ultra-conservative opinions on this site though - I think it'd make for an interesting time!
Old 09-23-2012, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
WOW! Two people want to meet me. I am honored. Thank you.

I would be up for meeting anyone from here. Since I like to be in your face, I would love to see what people would say to my face over some pie. Most people who know me, like me, so I am sure we can be friends. I can tell you this, it would be embarassing, so I hope you all would be as wild as you are on here and not shy or I will embarrass you.

Where is that dude in N NJ who missed a chance to talk to a girl at the Dark Knight Rises midnight opening? I can meet him one day easy. I am up there all the time. In fact, I sat in traffic for 1 hr on route 17, because some asshole could not drive. Passed right next to that theater he went to. One night out with me and he would not be shy anymore. I would make him talk to every hot gal married or not that we see. I would totally get his ass kicked, but it will be ok. He will learn to be a man.
Yes it would be interesting to meet you Erroreous
But l bet you wouldnt be as upfront as you say you would be

But then l would have to wait and see what you are like
I prefer a person who likes to make conversation and what l have seen in your private messages you are pretty good in that area

Well l think if l met you l would be abit shy at first but as time went on l would get out of that

Last edited by Bondgirl; 09-23-2012 at 08:54 PM..
Old 09-23-2012, 08:37 PM
Umm on the Australian side of things
i would love to meet God Of war
You seem to be such a funny dude and it would be interesting if you are like this in real life
Old 09-23-2012, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Uhm. No. Given your ultra-conservative opinions on this site though - I think it'd make for an interesting time!
Offer still stands then
Old 09-23-2012, 09:09 PM
If any of y'all happen to be stopping by Seoul, let me know. Dinner on me! (Well, not literally "ON" me, but my treat!)
Old 09-23-2012, 09:46 PM
Ah that would be nice to have dinner payed when when one arrives

l wonder how far Seoul is away from Australia

i know if yuo are traveling to America it takes 24hrs so one would have bad jet lag
Old 09-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Umm on the Australian side of things
i would love to meet God Of war
You seem to be such a funny dude and it would be interesting if you are like this in real life
Haha. Thanks. I am nothing like this in real life. I am far far worse. You could say I'm a very silly slapstick spontaneous person. I won't list people on here I would like to meet. Because it would be a big ass list. And I really hate to type. Plus, I don't want to offend anyone by omitting their names. Ya'll understand. I reckon Bondgirl would be exactly how she is on here. Honest, caring, and responsible. To say the very least. That being said. There really are so many good people on MFC. Imagine a movie meet where we all were able to attend? I'd be the one with the clown's hat on, saying resident JB jerk

Oh, and it's God of War. Not God of war

Old 09-23-2012, 10:11 PM
Oh so you are far worse God of war

i see you as a real aussie larrrikin and in Australia that type of bloke is disappearing very fast

Thankyou for saying that l would be honest caring and reponiable because you are right l am like that

i think that sometimes what you see here is the real person

I can be shy but once l know you l will be diffifent

Ah l can not beleive l misspelt your name God of War sorry about that

Well you are right about that meeting members all across the world would be a huge job

like l said before if l traveled to America l would have to go right across US in zig zag directions

Last edited by Bondgirl; 09-23-2012 at 10:19 PM..
Old 09-24-2012, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo Berry View Post

countchocula
Yummy Mummy
Frankenberry Reborn
LMAO.
Nice.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:59 AM
Quote:
I'll go with some frequenters I see often here lately:

-Rusty
-Bondgirl
-YummyMummy
-BCV
-Psychocandy
-AceD
-Misogenie
-God of War
-Poopontheshoes
-Tweek

I'm sure there are a few others as well. Those schmoes though, off the top o' my head.
Booyah! I got mentioned! Thanks, JW! And I'd definitely like to hang out with everyone on THIS list AND my friends list.

Y'all are cooler than the other side of the pillow.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:15 AM
Anyone rolls through Morgantown, WV, I'll get you shitty drunk. That's about the best I can do.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Well one person l would like to meet is Dirtyfrog
You seem like a very nice person
Old 09-24-2012, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Well one person l would like to meet is Dirtyfrog
You seem like a very nice person
Wait what ?

I still haven't seen Titanic ... and no amount of anal access from a girl would make me watch it. I'm like the living foul mouthed bachelor frog meme.

but i'm honest !

so ... coffee in an australian starbuck in 2014 ? your pick !
Old 09-24-2012, 09:30 PM
Grins
Hey there is Starbucks in the city of melbourne Dirtyfrog

The have lovely iced chocolate and they have loads of cream and a drizzle of chocolate on top

I hope you keep to your side of the bargain

Are you paying for our drinks

Oh you havent seen the titanic you will have to get it on dvd

I love that movie and do you know they dont make it to New York

Thinking of all that icey water and freezing conditions that couple went through

Do you know l have seen that movie nine times and cryed every single time

Ah the frog looks happy but is that the spoiler grins
Old 09-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Grins
Hey there is Starbucks in the city of melbourne Dirtyfrog

The have lovely iced chocolate and they have loads of cream and a drizzle of chocolate on top

I hope you keep to your side of the bargain

Are you paying for our drinks

Oh you havent seen the titanic you will have to get it on dvd

I love that movie and do you know they dont make it to New York

Thinking of all that icey water and freezing conditions that couple went through

Do you know l have seen that movie nine times and cryed every single time

Ah the frog looks happy but is that the spoiler grins
I ALWAYS keep my side of the bargain so .....

Yes i'll pay for drinks

I still won't see Titanic .... but still ... spoiler alert !

Hey, I just met you on Joblo
And this is crazy so you should follow
But here's my number ID
So call me without spoilers maybe?

9 times orly !!!! you don't need me babe

but i'm up to cuddle when .... meh ... to complicated.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:46 PM
i feel ashamed now !
Old 09-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Ah why do you feel ashamed Dirtyfrog
That song is not from the Titanic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNIPqafd4As