Old 11-04-2009, 11:03 PM
I definitely can't play beer pong after smoking. It throws off my coordination like crazy. I can do it drunk, but high is a different matter. Doesn't make much sense now that I think about it...
Old 11-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Meh.... beer pong always just seemed stupid to me. Its like, "Why not just drink a fuckin' beer? Why make it complicated?"

Could just be me....
Old 11-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Question: preferred method?
-joint
-bong
-pipe
-vaporizer

I'd have to say bong, you hit it quick and feel it almost immediately. Its the most efficient way to smoke outside of a vaporizer but I always find I feel a lot higher, though admittedly the vapourizer I used blew.

I don't understand why so many people like joints, they aren't very efficient and there isn't any water to cool the smoke act as a filter. I guess joints are more concealable and portable but other than that, what's the attraction.

Last edited by Potter82; 11-04-2009 at 11:47 PM..
Old 11-04-2009, 11:51 PM
I'm a big fan of blunts, as you can know doubt tell from the first post. Yes, its not the most efficient method of smoking, but the act of rolling is practically an art form. I find myself almost more addicted to the process of rolling up even more so than actually smoking it, if you'll believe that....

My favorite brand of cigarillos are Garcia Verga's. They're green leafed, unlike the picture above.

However, my 2nd favorite method would be bongs, definitely...

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 12-03-2009 at 07:19 AM..
Old 11-05-2009, 01:30 AM
This is something I struggle with.

I want so bad to try it, but I've got strong personal convictions. Don't get me wrong - I am the only right-leaning Christian I know that would defend all'a ya'll's right to smoke, because I do think it's pointless to be illegal. But because it is illegal, I just don't wanna risk the trouble I could get in to.

But that isn't to say I haven't tried it. Though at the same time...my experiences have either sucked or were just mediocre. The first time I didn't get much because I told a joke while my friend was taking a hit from a bong, and he laughed into it getting it wet. The most it did for me that day was crave chips. But that was it.

The next time I tried, I took a big hit, and we were watching Harold & Kumar go to White Castle. Believe it or not, that movie was better sober. I couldn't sit through it. I decided to get up and go to bed. When I got up my knees locked and I giggled about it, then all my friends laughed hysterically. Then I got up again and went to bed. Again, not much of an experience.

Then the last time, I was really expecting to get fucked up. I was at a party in the valley, and this guy said "this will knock you on your ass" and nope...didn't affect me that much until I lit up a camel and felt something...but that could actually be more equated to an alcoholic buzz.

It might just be because I never really went all out when I tried it. I don't really have any aspirations to try it again, not in the U.S. anyways. But if I ever find myself vacationing in Amsterdam you can bet your ass I'll be going all out.

Anyone ever smoked in Amsterdam? I've been there once but not for very long, not long enough to try it anyway. But it seemed like there were "coffee shops" on just about every street corner.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:05 AM
I don't drink, smoke pot, and all that. I don't really care if someone else does as long as it doesn't interfere with me in any way. I tried beer once when I was sixteen and was disgusted. I haven't had alcohol since. I hacked up something awful when I tried smoking a cigarette so I'm not sure pot would be any better of a situation. Anything harder than that I won't consider going near. It's not my cuppa tea.
Old 11-05-2009, 07:31 AM
I have never smoked anything in my life, cigarettes or pot. My friends have tried to get me to smoke pot with them, but I have to desire to. I'm 40 years old, why start now; I've stayed away for this long. I do enjoy my drinks though.

My hubby does smoke pot with friends sometimes. It doesn't bother me that they smoke it in my house, I don't care what they do. I'm not a prude; I just don't smoke. This one guy I know hates smokers with a passion. I could care less. The only thing I request of my hubby is that he doesn't smoke cigarettes. Every pot smoker I know says that it's much "healthier" to smoke pot than cigarettes. I wonder if that is true. That is the one thing about my hubby's pot smoking that bugs me. I don't think it's good for him to do. He tries to tell me it's not as bad as cigarettes and normally smokes from a bong but I still don't believe it's not bad for you, you're stilll filling your lungs up with crap.. To all the pot smokers here, do you think it's better than smoking cigarettes? Sorry I don't mean to rain on your parade or anything.

Last edited by SweetEnLow; 11-05-2009 at 12:38 PM..
Old 11-05-2009, 09:25 AM
can't hack bongs no way jose, fuck me up too much! love blunts

anyone ever been busted for carrying? i received a caution once, i'm a rebel without a cause
Old 11-05-2009, 10:35 AM
I used to smoke weed pretty much every day from age 18-20. Sadly, I started getting panic attacks pretty much every time I smoked, so I pretty much quit. ( I have probably smoked 5 times in the last 5 years...and I had to pop a xanax each time to even semi enjoy it).

I am very pro weed, it's just not for me anymore.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetEnLow View Post
I have never smoked anything in my life, cigarettes or pot. My friends have Every pot smoker I know says that it's much "healthier" to smoke pot than cigarettes. I wonder if that is true. That is the one thing about my hubby's pot smoking that bugs me. I don't think it's good for him to do. He tries to tell me it's not as bad as cigarettes and normally smokes from a bong but I still don't believe it's not bad for you, you're stilll filling your lungs up with crap.. To all the pot smokers here, do you think it's better than smoking cigarettes? Sorry I don't mean to rain on your parade or anything.

I'm new to it all, and I'm certainly not as knowledgeable as others here (whom I hope will chime in to illuminate you further), but I do know that weed isn't as deleterious to your respiratory system as cigarettes. For one, there's the additives cigarette producers put in their product - tar and other carcinogens, as well as nicotine, to make it addictive. Unless you add it yourself to your joint, bowl, etc. weed is free from this stuff. There's actually no chemically addictive elements in it (that's not to say one can't addicted, but I that depends more on the user and their neuroses). In those respects, it's not as bad as cigarettes, but of course not inhaling any smoke ever would be the healthiest thing.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:22 PM
My brother used to smoke so much pot, when you went into his room all you could see was smoke and that was it. I felt like I was suffocating everytime I went in there and second hand pot smoke is sooo damn nasty, it really put me off ever trying it.

Normal ciggies I did try, but after stinking like an ash tray, and seeing that after 40 years of smoking my Mums teeth were brown and rotting I thought this aint worth it, I got enough health problems.

Haven't smoked since I was 14, and don't really intend to take it up.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by screamer581 View Post
I used to smoke weed pretty much every day from age 18-20. Sadly, I started getting panic attacks pretty much every time I smoked, so I pretty much quit.

That's pretty much exactly what happened to me. All of a sudden one day I just started getting super paranoid (much more so than usual) and depressed every time I smoked weed. I'd stop smoking for a few months, and then try it out again, and every time I'd start dwelling on my mortality and that of everyone I love. I don't know what the fuck happened, as I used to just chill when I smoked.

Anyways, I figured if I don't enjoy it, why bother smoking it, right?

Well, at the end of September, as a reward for two years of not smoking cigarettes, I decided to try weed again, having not smoked it in a year and a half. I only took two tiny hits off of an admittedly tinier joint, but it was enough to do the trick. For the first thirty minutes or so I felt pretty good, but after a while I started dwelling on morbid bullshit again and started getting really edgy. For some reason when I'm stoned I can't make sense of anything I say aloud, even though my friends all assure me afterwards that they I made perfect sense and even sounded fairly sober. As a result my lack of confidence is only exacerbated.

Nevertheless, I missed smoking cigarettes so much I decided that for the month of October I was going to become a temporary pothead, and I smoked about once a week for the entire month, culminating on Halloween night when someone who I don't even know showed up with a monstrous bong from Heaven and I got more stoned than I've been in years. I was so baked that I can't even tell how I felt, though I'm sure all the hard cider I drank probably contributed as well.

Anyways I've cut myself off, but despite my misgivings I'm still going to miss weed. I'm just plain confused.

Last edited by ColonelColinCaine; 11-06-2009 at 02:21 AM..
Old 11-06-2009, 04:31 AM
I have been around dope smokers most of my life. Yet, I never adopted the habit of smoking it. Yes, I have tried it a couple of times, and I got severe headache and munchy syndrome from partaking of the hemp.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:15 AM
I dunno what I'd do if weed started makin' me depressed. Hell, one of the main reason I do smoke so much is because of depression. I wish all the people who have had bad experiences could come smoke with me. I'm the best person to be around and I know how to chill people out and make 'em feel comfortable. For some people, it takes a couple tries to get it just right where you understand how it works and effects you and how to best utilize it. And no, you're never too old to try it.

Btw, my invitation extends to everyone. If any Schmoe can ever find their way down to Cincinnati, holla at 'ya boy. We'll get blunted and watch Chris Nolan movies.

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 11-06-2009 at 09:49 AM..
Old 11-06-2009, 09:26 AM
^ yeah it's wise to not to focus on your trials and tribulations (chappelle classic). i like to watch unintentionally funny films and tv shows. original gangstas i check out atleast once every year, which usually ends in tears, "fuck you mr bookman!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZESMrbJwA-w

any recent fat seagal flicks too.

so i smoke mainly for the comedy. i don't have as much fun when i'm drunk

Last edited by Cosimo; 11-06-2009 at 09:28 AM..
Old 11-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
And no, you're never too old to try it.
If you mean me, I'm not really saying I'm too old for it, I mean I think if I've gone this long without having any, it won't hurt me to not try it. I think I'd rather not start up a new addiction now.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Ive smoked since 9th grade. I was always against it but I had some influential friends. I pretty much smoked everyday in high school, there was nothing else to do and I mean EVERYONE smoked in my high school. It was just another thing. I like smoking dutches I roll more then anything else but it is the least efficient way to burn. First time i hit a vaporizer and a grav bong I was on my ass. I feel like the more you smoke the shorter the high lasts each time which sucks. I am now in college and still smoke often. Simply put, I just love smoking weed lol. I love being drunk and high at the same time. Nothing better then surrounding yourself with some good people and having a night.Also, many of you might disagree, but going to movies right after I smoke always makes the movie better espcially if the movie is already awesome.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:21 AM
I'll second that ( the "going to movies right after I smoke always makes the movie better espcially if the movie is already awesome." quote) My favourite thing to do is to listen to music, makes it so much more epic and powerful.

Who here is the master of rolling?

I, for one, am not. I usually use other methods, simply because of how bad I feel about myself once i see the horrendous excuse for a joint. But I'm slowly getting better.

Another question: Anyone got good ideas on filler for joints? I don't want to fill the whole thing up with weed, but tobacco makes me feel sick.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastman View Post
Who here is the master of rolling?
I can't roll paper joints for shit, but at blunts, I'm a fuckin' champion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kastman View Post
Another question: Anyone got good ideas on filler for joints? I don't want to fill the whole thing up with weed, but tobacco makes me feel sick.
I recommend tea. My friend throws it in with his blunts sometimes because he's equally not a fan of tobacco. It burns a little faster than the 'erb, but it adds a really nice taste to it (obviously dependant on what kind of tea you use).
Old 11-11-2009, 03:58 PM
ive never smoked. i did live with some guys once who did.. .. a lot. but i never really wanted to. my question is what if you guys are hurt or randomly tested at work? is it worth it? once this guy died at my job and the company didnt even pay for the funeral because of weed in his system. not much of a case for his family in a law suit either.

i do think it should be legal to smoke weed though. honestly i dont hear anything bad about weed except its a gate way drug.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Quote:
I'm a big fan of blunts, as you can know doubt tell from the first post. Yes, its not the most efficient method of smoking, but the act of rolling is practically an art form. I find myself almost more addicted to the process of rolling up even more so than actually smoking it, if you'll believe that....

My favorite brand of cigarillos are Garcia Verga's. They're green leafed, unlike the picture above.

Are we the same person? Haha.

Blunts be what gets you the highest, about that there is no doubt.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:20 AM
Quote:

Yowza that looks amazing (and delicious.) I myself am an atrocious roller, I usually end up with half filled blunts.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:40 AM
Last time I had a smoke of weed was about 1/2 a year ago when one of my old friends, who goes to Guilford College (Total pothead school), brought some back home along with a vaporizer. Felt great and relaxed by watching Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure on Comcast. Good times.

Last smoke was a few months ago when I traveled to El Salvador. Relaxed with the youth group I was working afterwards by smoking a couple of cigs. I will light up once in a blue moon (must restrict the smoking due to asthma) and as many of these guys were lighting it up, I decided to join in for the hell of it. cool people.
Old 11-14-2009, 01:47 PM
Nah I don't smoke.

Tried it more than a few times with friends when I was younger (5th-9th grade, yeah I was a rebel) but I just never picked it up as a habit.

I'm gonna be controversial and say it should be illegal. I have no problem with the fact that people take it up to relieve stress or that it stinks up the joint, but I do have a problem with addictions. The worst thing is when some stupid basterd gets all gnarly and out of order and when you ask for an explanation for their ridiculous actions they say "I haven't had a fag (cigarette) in a while"---WHAT! This seems to be more of an issue for women than men though if you'll forgive the sexism.

As for weed, I have never done that before. When it's free, I will, but I see no reason to spend money on such substances yet as I am on a budget (I'm the kind of idiot who only buys water when he wants a drink, for the sake of his wallet). As long as tabacco is legal, weed should be, but I believe none should be simply because of the addiction thing (I know we can say the same with alcohol).
Old 11-14-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbar1026 View Post
ive never smoked. i did live with some guys once who did.. .. a lot. but i never really wanted to. my question is what if you guys are hurt or randomly tested at work? is it worth it? once this guy died at my job and the company didnt even pay for the funeral because of weed in his system. not much of a case for his family in a law suit either.

i do think it should be legal to smoke weed though. honestly i dont hear anything bad about weed except its a gate way drug.
[after Dewey accidentally barges in a room filled with smoke and groupies]
Sam: [coughs] Get outta here, Dewey!
Dewey Cox: What are y'all doin' in here?
Sam: We're smoking reefer and you don't want no part of this shit.
Dewey Cox: You're smoking *reefers*?
Sam: Yeah, 'course we are; can't you smell it?
Dewey Cox: No, Sam. I can't.
Reefer Girl: Come on, Dewey! Join the party!
[takes a hit off a joint]
Sam: No, Dewey, you don't want this. Get outta here!
Dewey Cox: You know what, I don't want no hangover. I can't get no hangover.
Sam: It doesn't give you a hangover!
Dewey Cox: Wha-I get addicted to it or something?
Sam: It's not habit-forming!
Dewey Cox: Oh, okay... well, I don't know... I don't want to overdose on it.
Sam: You can't OD on it!
Dewey Cox: It's not gonna make me wanna have sex, is it?
Sam: It makes sex even better!
Dewey Cox: Sounds kind of expensive.
Sam: It's the cheapest drug there is.
Dewey Cox: [at a loss and out of excuses] Hmm.
Sam: You don't want it!
Dewey Cox: I think I kinda want it.
Sam: Okay, but just this once. Come on in.

Walk Hard is great!
Old 11-17-2009, 11:36 PM
In the beginning, I would never dare go near any of that stuff. Yet, as I have gotten older, I have been interested in trying it. I'm 22, going on 23, so I tried it for the first time this past summer at my annual vacation resort while also having a alcohol buzz going. This lead to me dancing for the rest of the night non-stop with my cousins and friends to the tunes of Michael Jackson. The next time I did it, also a bit drunk, was with my brother and brother in laws in Montauk for my Dad's 60th. With no bogeying down, I ended up to just being really introspective with myself, wondering if I did something, would it affect the rest of my life and future. I was able to talk and shit, but if it's too mellow around me, it definitely turns on me and I start thinking way too into stuff.

The first time I did it sober was with my younger brother (a much bigger weed smoker than I am) and his friends. They rolled a pretty damn big blunt, I knew this because my brother was exclaiming on how bad we were gonna get messed up by it. I'd say it had an effect on me. The most recent time was this past Halloween, also sober, in which my cousin, my younger brother, and I got high and watched The Shining. This lead to my cousin to think out loud and realize that the overhead shot of the Overlook Hotel was, in fact, the Overlook hotel. This led me to crack up for a good 10 minutes.

Yet, my most recent alcohol/weed scenario from last week was pretty bad due to the fact that I was walking home from a bar, so I'm definitely never mixing that stuff together again unless I'm in a place where I'm not going anywhere.

Anyways, I'm new to the whole craze. I don't think I'll ever buy, just take up an offer if there is ever one. Yet, if you don't wanna do it, just don't. I was one of those people, so it's defintiely fine by me.
Old 11-18-2009, 01:56 PM
Dank is too goddamn expensive down here in NC, I mean its straight up fucking ridiculous. As far as weed goes, one of my favorite cliched things to do is hit the vaporizer and watch The Universe on the History Channel every Tuesday.
Old 11-18-2009, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Yowza that looks amazing (and delicious.) I myself am an atrocious roller, I usually end up with half filled blunts.
Maybe this will help you with your problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOVmU-URCmk
Old 11-18-2009, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by labialover View Post
Maybe this will help you with your problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOVmU-URCmk
Quoted for Redman.

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 11-25-2009 at 10:42 AM..
Old 11-18-2009, 04:08 PM
What's the best shit everyone's smoked this year? As 2009 ends and as the holiday season comes down upon us (which coincidentally is usually when the real stank dankum comes to town), I like to take a look back and try to remember what the best shit I smoked this year was.

I guess it would have to be, for me, the shit that my boy brought back from a dispensary in L.A. around Spring Break time... it was some true Granddaddy Purp. I mean it looked like Barney for fuck's sake. I broke it open and it was even more juicy and purple on the inside than it was on the outside. Jesus Christ... good times.
Old 11-25-2009, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerk Shapiro View Post
I guess it would have to be, for me, the shit that my boy brought back from a dispensary in L.A. around Spring Break time... it was some true Granddaddy Purp. I mean it looked like Barney for fuck's sake. I broke it open and it was even more juicy and purple on the inside than it was on the outside. Jesus Christ... good times.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:55 PM
smoked some afghan skunk yesterday, amigo brought back from dam. it was nice!
Old 11-25-2009, 02:59 PM
I'm very much a novice, but I tried a couple of good samples this year. My first smoking experience ever, back in July I think it was, was some stuff from San Francisco... can't remember the name of it. It was so potent, that the smell could be detected from the next room over, even though it was in a bag, stowed in a closed wooden box, and stored in a closet.

Then, my second to last time, I was down in Austin and some guy I just met that night let me have some stuff called "Romulan." I got blazed from like 1/4 of a joint, and I was feeling the effects for three days. Good stuff.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:11 PM
Romulan? My God, that's some shit I need to get based on the name alone
Old 11-25-2009, 03:55 PM
Obviously, I dabble in the ganja

and for the record, I'm not doubting that the purple weed you had was very dank Jerk, but the fact that a bud is purple has little to nothing to do with the potency of the weed. I'm just telling you guys this so someone doesn't try to fuck you over by being like, "yeah man, this purple weed is the shiiiiiiiiit, so it's 70$ an 1/8th instead of the normal 60$.. I mean c'mon, it's purple!" I've had people try to pull similar shit like that on me in the past. And like I said, purple weed can be ridiculously dank, but it can also be very subpar. The reason some buds are purple is because they are grown at lower temps.

Last edited by smok3h; 11-25-2009 at 04:00 PM..
Old 11-25-2009, 04:07 PM
smok3h, my nigga.... been waitin' for you to find this thread. What's good, homie?

P.S. Thanks for the tip. The purp shit I got a lil while back, dude tried to charge people more for it, even though it didn't cost him any more, but just because he knew he could since people around my way don't see that kind of shit very often. But best believe, I wasn't havin' it though haha.

However, I was unaware about the growing temp thing though. Good to know.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Romulan? My God, that's some shit I need to get based on the name alone
sounds like the shit the klingons get high off of.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Cant believe it took me this long to find this thread, I'm pretty high right now, here i'll take a pic of the ish i'm smoking right now, its GRRREAT!

It's cool that so many ppl dont smoke but are still down with the cause

also who ever said an 8th was $70... you need to make new contacts, thats ridiculous!
Old 11-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smok3h View Post
...The reason some buds are purple is because they are grown at lower temps.
This is true, last 1-2 weeks all you gotta do is lower the temp before you harvest them.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:41 PM
On the note of methods of getting high --- I'm a huge fan of the vaporizers. Not the pipes but the machines, like the Volcano. I've never gotten so ripped, and I think part of it is that you don't realize how much you are smoking because of the absence of smoke, and the fact that you are inhaling nothing but THC. I highly, highly recommend getting one, and if you can't afford it, find a friend with one.

Next to that, I find gravity bongs are knock you on your ass, but they are definitely a process - filling up a sink or bucket. This is like the opposite theory as a vaporizer where the idea is to get as much THC, with gravity bongs the idea is to just suck up as much as possible.

I once invented a contraption using an air pump where I made an attachment that fit on the end up the pipe or bong. You would get the bowl started then attach a fitting to the top of the bowl that forced air through the bowl and into your chamber. I did this on a bong, so it was essentially like having someone fill a chamber for you and you just inhale the smoke. It would just keep going nonstop and until the bowl burned out which would be under a minute. My friends and I used to pass this around like a game with the object to not let the chamber fill up.

I like joints and blunts, but honestly have never really found much difference between the two. A blunt is just a really fat joint, at least the way I roll, which is by sticking 2 - 4 papers together and loading it up (think Steve Zissou), as much or more than you'd fit in your standard blunt. A blunt does have an added flavor though, and burns a bit slower than a standard single-paper joint. I usually only use joints when I'm smoking in public places and don't want someone with a keen nose to quickly spot me, and in that case, a cigarette looking joint does have an advantage, although I have a few Panama Jack-styled outfits where I could probably get away with smoking a cigaretto.

When I lived in Florida, we used to take cigarettes and run a hole long ways through a filter, then take a paper clips to pull out all the tobacco. So basically you'd have what looked like a one hitter made of paper, then we'd pack it full with like 70% weed and 30% tobacco that would mask the weed smell; so, you'd essentially have a joint that looked like a Camel Light or whatever your brand and burned down to a butt. It was a blast walking around the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT getting blazed in the middle of everything and no one the wiser. Every once and a while, though, if you didn't mix it well, you'd hit a pocket of straight weed and I'd notice people looking around, but all they'd see is some dude smoking a cigarette. This would be harder to pull off now because there's so fewer people who smoke cigarettes in public. I'm not even sure you are allowed to smoke at Disney anymore.

I mentioned this in another thread, but wanted to tell everyone here about the "drop" method of getting some quality hits. When you have really great bud with crystals on it, drop it on the counter a couple times and you get the crystals off. Collect those using a license, razor blade or something and pack it. It'll be the best tasting most potent hits you'd had in your life, and it's not really detrimental to the bud because the outer crystals typically burn off anyway. Something else with this idea, is when you have crystalline smoke in a bag, and you are out -- Hold the bag up to a light and you will notice that the insides of the bag are coated with these crystals. Rip the bag open and scrape a license across the bag gently and it will remove the crystals --- This is nice when you are out and haven't reupped, will get you a very nice, prime tasting buzz --- I used to do this even when I wasn't totally out, just because the smoke is so nice, and plus, waste not want not.

It's actually been going on 2 months since I've last smoked, and this is the longest I've gone since 1995. The longest prior was 1 month toward the start of the year. Up until that I smoked all day every day with minor exceptions (like when I had to sit in all day meetings...) This was actually all prompted by a deal I made with myself about making the frivolous purchase of an HDTV. It's kind of cool, because I love having this TV, but I have to admit that this TV taste likes shit and burns so badly that I've already ruined 3 pipes.

Last edited by The Postmaster General; 11-25-2009 at 06:45 PM..