Old 06-21-2013, 09:25 AM
I need to learn how to roll, seriously. Maybe it's because I've been using bongs for so long but every time I try to roll a J, I butcher the fucker. Maybe it's because I keep trying with zig zags. I've tried rolling Game blunts, as well, but 1-step and 2-step and nothing. I have huge hands and fingers and I'm not delicate so maybe I'm destined to only be able to use pieces

Almost finished my most recent batch of Himalayan Gold. Not sure what strain I want to go for next (I have connects to a CO grow) but I'm thinking a very heavy, bury your ass indica
Old 06-22-2013, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
I need to learn how to roll, seriously. Maybe it's because I've been using bongs for so long but every time I try to roll a J, I butcher the fucker. Maybe it's because I keep trying with zig zags. I've tried rolling Game blunts, as well, but 1-step and 2-step and nothing. I have huge hands and fingers and I'm not delicate so maybe I'm destined to only be able to use pieces

Almost finished my most recent batch of Himalayan Gold. Not sure what strain I want to go for next (I have connects to a CO grow) but I'm thinking a very heavy, bury your ass indica
haha dude I've suffered the same problem over the years. The thing is I prefer smoking out of bowls cause I feel I get the best kind of high. I've given up on bongs cause I just get waaaay too messed up lol but I can totally see how someone would prefer bongs over bowls.

And while I was in college, I had two roommates that were masters at rolling joints/blunts so I would never have to do it. I should of learned their craft cause I would like to know how to do what they did.

Smoke weed everyday
Old 01-02-2014, 09:43 PM
you lucky mofos that live in Colorado. I envy you guys!
Old 01-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
you lucky mofos that live in Colorado. I envy you guys!
I'm in Denver but don't smoke. Cruel world huh?
Old 01-05-2014, 08:21 PM
ha definitely a cruel world we live in. I can't wait until its legal EVERYWHERE though.

I have friends from high school that live in Denver. Cant wait to visit them sometime this year
Old 01-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Hahaha forgot I made this thread.

Anyway, I heard the prices in Colorado are absurd. Like, $70 gram. Fuck a bunchof that.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post

Anyway, I heard the prices in Colorado are absurd. Like, $70 gram. Fuck a bunchof that.
yeah I decided to bump this bad boy

And I figured chronic type shit would be higher priced but supply/demand I guess. Some of my friends there said waiting in line for weed was like waiting in line for a Disneyland ride. Long lines all over the place.
Old 01-06-2014, 05:33 AM
Fuck that, I would just go to my usual dealer haha
Old 01-07-2014, 05:47 PM
^^^
lol very true.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post

That is false. Although I don't smoke, a few of my friends do and told me the prices haven't changed.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Isn't there just a steeper tax like tobacco and alcohol?

Funny, the country hasn't imploded in the first few weeks of it being legal in a couple of states

Smoke. Weed. Every. Day.
Old 05-12-2014, 05:30 PM

Last edited by Cosmo2; 05-15-2014 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: nevermind
Old 05-14-2014, 07:53 PM
1ipe.
2:Well it was daily because i smoked after work synthetic cannabinoids which i could buy from the local shop on the corner when i brought my weekly shopping.They didn`t show up on drug tests,awkard times every month here at work,whichis why i brought them.But they been banned since some losers couldn`t handle it and wrecked it for everyone else.
3on`t waste your time.Alcohol is worse then weed.Where i live i`ll write this statement can`t speak for where you live.But when was the last time someone on weed killed someone,got behind the wheel and killed someone.Beat up his wife/husband/partner.Alcohol is worse then weed but its like the bible when it comes to people whot think god is real,you can`t change their minds,you`re wasting your time.I looks at it this way.Drug paraphernalia shops are ,as non weed smokers say horrible ,thats because theres leres less of them.Look it it this way what it alcohol sellers where like drug paparphernalia shops and not on every corner and hard to find.Then alcohol would be seen as a harm to society because stores that sell it are hard to find and peolle have to seek them out.
Smoke weed Cosmos and who cares what people think,you`re the person taking it not them,not them.But not if they do drug test where you work as money is more important then weed.

Last edited by queen bee; 05-14-2014 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: I just wrote this as i typed and didn`t check my spelling etc.Forgive me grammar nazis.