Old 12-31-2009, 12:37 AM
Boy arrested for showing his paintbrush to art class...

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/arch...-school-s.html

Quote:
Here's what happened, according to DISD police documents:

A teacher at W.T. White High School in northwest Dallas approached a student's desk yesterday to check on his art project when she noticed him staring off into space. As the teacher tried to get his attention, the student pulled up his shirt and exposed himself.

The student began to moan and said "aye mami" before beginning to masturbate fervently in front of the teacher and classmates - 30 students, ranging from 14 to 17 years old.

The teacher was unable to stop the student from his continued masturbation and ran out of the classroom to get help from school police. The teacher told investigators that several students later told her "that was very scary," the police documents say.

Martin Guerrero, 17, (upper right) was arrested yesterday on a felony charge of indecency with a child (the child being his classmates). He's being held in the Dallas County jail on $5,000 bail.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:39 AM
He needed some fresh paint for class
Old 12-31-2009, 12:46 AM
Maybe he was painting clouds...
Old 12-31-2009, 12:51 AM
Um. Wow.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:42 AM
Definitely his father's son.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:57 AM
The teacher should have cleared the classroom, not ran out and left everyone there. That's weird, but then again, the whole story is weird. Maybe Noah Baumbach has an illigitimate child.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
The teacher should have cleared the classroom, not ran out and left everyone there. That's weird, but then again, the whole story is weird. Maybe Noah Baumbach has an illigitimate child.
She probably freaked out and thought it was the best thing to do. I don't blame her. What a perv. Glad nothing like that happened in any class I was in. Then again I was probably busy sleeping.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:00 AM
Well, stranger things have happened. Like... remember that kid who jerked off in art class ?
Old 12-31-2009, 12:18 PM
In a society where natural sexual feelings are considered wrong and impure, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the first instance of uncontrollable acts of sexual pleasure.
Old 12-31-2009, 01:17 PM
Is that wrong? Should he not have done that? because I got to tell you, where I'm from, people do that sort of thing all the time.

Maybe he was just trying to be avant garde - I mean how much more avant garde can you get than a cum painting? I mean if a shit statue of the Virgin Mary can be considered art, why not a jizz portrait?

Seriously though, this kid clearly has some mental problems - that sort of thing isn't normal, in fact, I'd go so far as to say it that it's behaviour indicative of a future potential sex offender. However, since no one was hurt (except the mental scarring ofcourse) and given his young age, I say he needs treatment, not jail time.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:36 PM
I had a guy in my school a few years younger do that in a Religious Studies class, except he wasnt arrested and he somehow managed to finish...
Old 01-01-2010, 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potter82 View Post
However, since no one was hurt (except the mental scarring ofcourse) and given his young age, I say he needs treatment, not jail time.
His young age? 17 is old enough to know better than to do that.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:41 PM
He does sound like he has mental problems and that's no sane behavior for a young public forum. What would joblo.com do if I just posted a picture of my penis for no reason? Would I be reported? Would I be banned?

...seriously I want to know.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Post tits, or no thanks.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
Post tits, or no thanks.
agreed
Old 01-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vong View Post
In a society where natural sexual feelings are considered wrong and impure, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the first instance of uncontrollable acts of sexual pleasure.
I think now, more than ever, in western society sexuality is openly discussed and tolerated... Perhaps, in this particular instances, some sort of sexual repression caused this kid to act out, -- though I doubt it -- but this one isolated instance doesn't mean that we're a sexually repressed society. If anything, we're a hyper-sexualized society.

Source