Old 01-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Most annoying person you know

Who is the most annoying person that you know in you life? For me, it's this guy that sometimes hangs out with me and my friends. He constantly curses because he thinks it makes him sound cool, he is really loud, and he tries to impress everybody by acting like he is a badass. I'm force to hang out with him because he is going out with one of my friends.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:53 PM
My little brother.

Cocaine, heroin, cannabis, burglary, credit card fraud, assault (trained in several forms of combat - making him annoying and dangerous), and father of four unsupported children.

Absolute fucking knob.

Then, Lord Simen.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reigh Kaufman View Post
Then, Lord Simen.

Son of a bitch...He stole my line...
Old 01-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Quote:
My little brother.

Cocaine, heroin, cannabis, burglary, credit card fraud, assault (trained in several forms of combat - making him annoying and dangerous), and father of four unsupported children.

Absolute fucking knob.

Then, Lord Simen.
To be fair, I doubt the weed has that much of an influence, if any, on him being a tool.
Old 01-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
To be fair, I doubt the weed has that much of an influence, if any, on him being a tool.
Would that you had been at my parents' house on Christmas Day.

It was like Awakenings after 6pm, 8pm and 10pm.

Old 01-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Jeff
Old 01-08-2010, 11:00 PM
^Really? I think you should give him another chance. He's a great guy.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:08 PM
FireCaptain4. What the hell is his motive?
Old 01-08-2010, 11:16 PM
A neighbor of mine. I try to avoid her but she has ears like a cat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCaptain4 View Post
FireCaptain4. What the hell is his motive?
Damn it. I was going to comically refer to myself in this thread. Now you've ruined it.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:02 AM
I just find it annoying when my Mum who refused to accept that she has bad hearing loss, can't hear me and then gets angry when I have to yell so she can hear me.

Other then that, I don't really know many annoying people. I am sure I am high on peoples annoying list though bahahaha *insert evil laugh here*
Old 01-09-2010, 12:22 AM
Most of the pinheads that frequent where I work. Dumbass's, the lot of them.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:58 AM
to be fair, some people are morons on weed. too bad for the responsible heads.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:48 AM
There's this guy named George who comes around my work who is beyond annoying. He's like some kind of freakish Seinfeld character come to life. This guy literally does not stop talking. Everything starts out like: "Oh man, let me tell you," or "Hey, did you hear about," or "You're not gonna believe this," etc.

Not only that, if you are already engaged in a conversation with someone else, he will just start talking right on top of you about something that has nothing to do with anything at all.

Plus, he doesn't know shit about anything. He thought the movie 2012 was a documentary.

If you could hook up electrodes and somehow create energy off of this guys mouth, you could power the entire state of Kansas.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:51 AM
Quote:
My little brother.

Same here. Only minus all the drug use, criminal charges, and child neglect.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
Damn it. I was going to comically refer to myself in this thread. Now you've ruined it.
Well gee wiz, you need to fill me in on the plan next time. I can't help that I skip the Devious Schmoe Council meetings on Mondays so I have no idea how various shenanigans are going to unfold throughout the week. If it helps, I find you quite the annoyance Tweek!

Just joshin', just joshin'. I actually love Tweek and do feel bad about misdirecting some thunder.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Then, Lord Simen.
Damnit, you and Adam beat me to it.
Old 01-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Carlos Mencia
Old 01-09-2010, 11:54 AM
My cousin, but I mean that with as much love as my bleeding heart can pump out of it's dried up, shriveled cavity, because he's my bro and I love him. But DAMN is he annoying. He is the very definition of a man-child. He's in his 30's and is obsessed with the same things he was obsessed with when we were tweens - anime, wrestling, videogames and comics. That's it. That is his life. I'm not knocking people that like that stuff. I like comics, and I play video games from time-to-time, but usually when people get older, they start to seek out new things to expand their horizon and interests. It's called growing the fuck up.

On top of that, he can't clean for shit. Usually, when people get married, they clean up a bit, right? Things become a little neater, a little less cluttered, a little less shit-smelling...that's what I always assumed. So when he asked me to house-sit while he and his wife went away for a week-long vacation, I came over thinking I'd get a nice clean apartment to myself that I'd very minimally would have to keep up. Wrong. I walk into the apartment, and I was in a major shit storm. I couldn't walk anywhere. That's how bad it was. I had to call my other cousin and her husband to come and help me clean his place so at least the fucking cat could walk around. And seriously, who leaves a used condom and a bottle of KY jelly near the night-stand WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR FUCKING COUSIN IS GOING TO SLEEP THERE.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:06 PM
It used to be my aunt and uncle. They are the smugiest, stuck up, snobby, elitist you'll ever meet. I dreaded seeing them on the Holidays (like Thanksgiving and X-Mas), they were just so insufferable to talk to.
Now, I dont really see them that much so that is pretty good. Apparently they have toned down their smugness since they have retired which is good to know.

Probably the most annoying prick I know is this guy I work with. He is a cocky , know it all East Coast prick. Went to Cornell and thinks he's hot shit. None of his other co-workers like him either.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Man, I got a story......

I don't hang out with him any more (thank god), but this one guy who was friends with my friends and, naturally, came into our crew of friends. He was one of those guys who, despite only knowing you for a short time, felt he had to right to fuck around with you.

For example, my friends are all talking and he decides to throw a fake punch at me, and knock me on the shoulder. In my opinion, I don't fucking know you that well, so don't pull that shit on me. Also, I'm not doing anything of the sort to you, so why do you think you should do it to me?

Another thing was that we would all be chilling watching a movie and what not, and I would make a silly quip at certain points a la Mystery Science Theater 3000, just to make my friends laugh. Unfortunately, this guy would always be that person who would go "Well, why would he do this/that?", completely oblivious that I'm just shooting the shit.

So, naturally, I told one of my friends that I didn't like the dude, who decided to tell my ex-girlfriend (whom I remained good friends with, and was also in my group of friends as well), who called me and asked why I didn't like him. That made me just bite the bullet and deal with the dude, and I grown to deal with his annoying quirks at times. I also don't like dealing with bullshit drama, so that was another reason why I dealt with him as well.

However, there came a time where he started doing some pretty shady things, making me go back towards why i didn't like the dude in the first place. For one, I bring my friends over to chill upstairs, while my younger brother is downstairs, chilling and drinking with a friend of his, as well as two girls; one of whom my brother likes. Well, while I'm watching a movie with everyone else, I don't notice the guy going downstairs. So, over time, I notice that he is gone and go downstairs to see if he's there, and I notice him just relaxing, talking to these girls, while my brother is sitting there looking pissed. I didn't think anything of it, and just fucked around with him, asking why he was downstairs. The next day, my brother was telling me at work how annoyed he was that the guy just decided to come downstairs and chill there, as if he was allowed to. That kind of annoyed me, but I let it go.

Then, New Year's Eve comes around, and I have a party in my basement. All my friends are here, especially this guy. During that time, I recently began to date a good friend of mine, and I was planning to kiss her at midnight. So, as it's coming closer, the guy decides to blurt out "So Pat! Are you going to kiss Nicole when the ball drops?" in front of everyone. I just stood there, bewildered that he would even fucking say anything like that, and simply said "Thanks for making things not awkward man, I really appreciate it!"

Anyways, I could go on and on about this guy, how he would come over without letting me know, how he would tell me that he wants to date my ex-girlfriend (without asking if it was cool with me. You know, common courtesy.), and asked me how I'm so close with her. We lost touch with him when a friend of mine that was the reason he was in our crew got fed up with him during Halloween and stopped being his friend, due to the fact that the dude locked himself out of his car, and did nothing to help; while my friend was busting his ass to help him.

The funny thing is one of the girls from the basement, who my brother is now good friends asked me if I talk to him anymore. I said no, and she responded "Oh okay! That dude was weird!"

Yeah, that's my story/rant of the annoying dude.

Last edited by Mr.HyDe807; 01-09-2010 at 12:20 PM..
Old 01-09-2010, 03:25 PM
I used to work in a computer store in small Mall in my town in the same Mall also "worked" this guy in a construction company office (later I found out that he was the son of the company's owner, he didn't actually work there).
I always was the first onte to arrive to the mall, so the owner of the mall trusted me with a copy of the keys the gates so that I can open for everyone else.
When I was opening the mall this guy comes to me an asked me If I could open the mall for him at 7 am and I politely told him that I couldn't.
Then he stares me like if I just killed his children and asks me "Why not?!". I answered him that mall opens at 9 and my orders are to open at that time. He gave his back to me and left without saying a word.
From that day he arrived he was complete jerk to anyone that worked in the mall. He treated everyone like "a god to insects", like we say in our country. Every time he showed up at my store it was a test to my patience.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:27 PM
My boss,he is a 40 something stuttering bafoon who mispronounces every word he says.
Old 01-09-2010, 03:37 PM
Someone get Jackson13 to this thread.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Abby Nash.

I've never heard anyone be told to shut up more often, by more people, and she needed to hear it even more than that.

I was abroad with her in a small group and by the end of it it was clear to everyone but her that there wasn't a person in our program, nay the entire Czech Republic, especially our professors, who didn't want her to die a violent and immediate death. I had no idea I was capable of disliking someone so much but I truly believe she could unite the world behind a common cause she is so off-putting.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Naggers.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Servo View Post
Someone get Jackson13 to this thread.
Sorry. Sorry everyone. Was gone all day. Had to play catch up. Unless, I fall into the category and that was a shot at me then bite me.....(I kid)

Ok, currently the most annoying person I know, although I havent heard from him in over a month, thankfully (god bless internet privacy settings).

There's this 20 year old I know, which I only ever talked to because I was into his sister a little bit. He knew I liked her and made an effort to not be weirded out about it....only to turn into a stalker....of me. He added me on Facebook and would wait online, sometimes hours, for me to get on, only to message me as soon as I logged in. He would comment on everything, literally EVERYTHING, about me or pertaining to me. Status updates, comments I left on others walls/posts, stuff that didnt involve him at all like in-jokes between me and my friends, pics that were tagged of me....

Well, that was bad enough, but he is also a drama queen. He still lives with his parents, which isnt that bad, but he apparently hates his parents, and was always quick to tell me this. Not to mention he is dumb as shit and failing community college. And is unemployed. His status updates frequently were about killing himself or some shitty Papa Roach lyrics, or at least songs in that vein. He also thought it was a really big deal to drink underage, and would hit me up for booze all the time (I never once bought him any), and would brag to me about how much he likes beer and how "coors light is the best beer there is, i dont drink anything else". Like I said he is dumb as shit. He is also one of those "LOL" people, who type lol after everything. Literally every sentence. "Dude I needa beer lol." "How was work lol" I honestly think I could've been like "yeah, cant talk right now, family member died" and would have gotten "dude that sucks lol" back from him.

All of this shit went on way to long and I should've squashed it sooner, but then the creepy weird stuff happened. Stuff with his sister never panned out because, well I dont really know. But I unfriended her, and he upped the ante all of a sudden. He would message me about he and I getting an apartment together (even though I live at home and am not looking because of $ issues) and saying random things like "dude, you coulda got fired over my sister" (because she apparently had a crush on me when she was in high school, and i work at the high school, even though I didnt know her when she was in school and only persued her after graduation, upon me finding out she liked me, also, im 25 and she's 19, so it's not illegal, specially since she graduated too). Anyway, he kept this up for awhile before he randomly added my cousin one day and went through every pic of hers that I was in (like 20 or so) and commented on it. Things like "what a freak lol" "douche lol" "lame lol".

That was the kicker. By then I had just had enough. Hell, even my cousin was pissed and said to me "what an annoying douche, he commented on every pic of you". I campaigned all of my friends that had him as a friend (about 5 of them) to unfriend him, and all complied, and then I unfriended him as well, and also went under security and officially blocked him, making it so that he cant search for my name, and if I do post something on a mutual friends page, should one of them add him back, he wont see me. To him its literally like I erased Facebook.

Thankfully its apparently worked because I havent heard from him since I did it. But, if I end up dead, you guys know why. Its because he hunted me down and killed me over the fact that he apparently had a gay crush on me and I didnt return his wishes.

Last edited by jackson13; 01-09-2010 at 07:59 PM..
Old 01-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Almost my entire family is extremely irritating. As you can probably guess, holidays are hell for me.

I've got a few interesting relatives here and there... I have a second cousin who's a professional gambler, has ties to the London mob, and lives in hotels in exotic places like Dubai. I have a great aunt who's really into New Age stuff and is the most zen person I've ever met, and her house is Feng Shui-ed the fuck out.... I love visiting her.

For the most part, though, my family members are just fucking morons. I know this sounds harsh, and everyone's family can be annoying, but this truly is different. I don't hate them or anything, I just really don't enjoy their company, and I do dread the holidays for this reason.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:04 PM
My mormon relatives. They're a bunch of brainwashed tools...
Old 01-10-2010, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
Sorry. Sorry everyone. Was gone all day. Had to play catch up. Unless, I fall into the category and that was a shot at me then bite me.....(I kid)

Ok, currently the most annoying person I know, although I havent heard from him in over a month, thankfully (god bless internet privacy settings).

There's this 20 year old I know, which I only ever talked to because I was into his sister a little bit. He knew I liked her and made an effort to not be weirded out about it....only to turn into a stalker....of me. He added me on Facebook and would wait online, sometimes hours, for me to get on, only to message me as soon as I logged in. He would comment on everything, literally EVERYTHING, about me or pertaining to me. Status updates, comments I left on others walls/posts, stuff that didnt involve him at all like in-jokes between me and my friends, pics that were tagged of me....

Well, that was bad enough, but he is also a drama queen. He still lives with his parents, which isnt that bad, but he apparently hates his parents, and was always quick to tell me this. Not to mention he is dumb as shit and failing community college. And is unemployed. His status updates frequently were about killing himself or some shitty Papa Roach lyrics, or at least songs in that vein. He also thought it was a really big deal to drink underage, and would hit me up for booze all the time (I never once bought him any), and would brag to me about how much he likes beer and how "coors light is the best beer there is, i dont drink anything else". Like I said he is dumb as shit. He is also one of those "LOL" people, who type lol after everything. Literally every sentence. "Dude I needa beer lol." "How was work lol" I honestly think I could've been like "yeah, cant talk right now, family member died" and would have gotten "dude that sucks lol" back from him.

All of this shit went on way to long and I should've squashed it sooner, but then the creepy weird stuff happened. Stuff with his sister never panned out because, well I dont really know. But I unfriended her, and he upped the ante all of a sudden. He would message me about he and I getting an apartment together (even though I live at home and am not looking because of $ issues) and saying random things like "dude, you coulda got fired over my sister" (because she apparently had a crush on me when she was in high school, and i work at the high school, even though I didnt know her when she was in school and only persued her after graduation, upon me finding out she liked me, also, im 25 and she's 19, so it's not illegal, specially since she graduated too). Anyway, he kept this up for awhile before he randomly added my cousin one day and went through every pic of hers that I was in (like 20 or so) and commented on it. Things like "what a freak lol" "douche lol" "lame lol".

That was the kicker. By then I had just had enough. Hell, even my cousin was pissed and said to me "what an annoying douche, he commented on every pic of you". I campaigned all of my friends that had him as a friend (about 5 of them) to unfriend him, and all complied, and then I unfriended him as well, and also went under security and officially blocked him, making it so that he cant search for my name, and if I do post something on a mutual friends page, should one of them add him back, he wont see me. To him its literally like I erased Facebook.

Thankfully its apparently worked because I havent heard from him since I did it. But, if I end up dead, you guys know why. Its because he hunted me down and killed me over the fact that he apparently had a gay crush on me and I didnt return his wishes.
See, I knew you'd bring the gold. Did you ever get the feeling that maybe it wasn't him but the chick you had a crush on? Or maybe she was pushing him to post all of that? Even so that's creepy as shit.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Quote:
Naggers.
Haha.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:15 AM
Quote:
My cousin, but I mean that with as much love as my bleeding heart can pump out of it's dried up, shriveled cavity, because he's my bro and I love him. But DAMN is he annoying. He is the very definition of a man-child. He's in his 30's and is obsessed with the same things he was obsessed with when we were tweens - anime, wrestling, videogames and comics. That's it. That is his life. I'm not knocking people that like that stuff. I like comics, and I play video games from time-to-time, but usually when people get older, they start to seek out new things to expand their horizon and interests. It's called growing the fuck up.

You find him annoying cause he likes thing that you don't?

What do you mean by 'growing the fuck up' ? You saying that when you turn 30 you must drop your love for comics and concentrate on holding dinner parties and going to brunch with people you and your wife hate but you have to grind your teeth cause one of them get a really good discount at JCPenny, and they told your wife that she can go along with them at the weekend.

Is that what you mean?

Old 01-10-2010, 07:29 AM
I think what Servo is trying to say is that if you're 30 years old and you have nothing else to talk about except videogames and cartoons, then yes, that is indeed a problem. You can totally have as much unabashed love for your nerdy interests as you'd like, that's fine. But on the flipside, you should still have some other interests as well, or the least, be able to hold an intelligent conversation without resorting to any of the aforementioned subjects.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:39 AM
My brother in almost every way possible.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:02 PM
I avoid the shittier parts of my family very well, have awesome parents and no siblings.

All of the annoying people I know I'm only vaguely acquainted with, thank god. Just what happens when you go to a crappy community college. Typical arrogant date-rapist types, whiny girls, humorless assholes.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:17 PM
Quote:
See, I knew you'd bring the gold. Did you ever get the feeling that maybe it wasn't him but the chick you had a crush on? Or maybe she was pushing him to post all of that? Even so that's creepy as shit.
Nah, not really. My first year at the high school, his sister was a senior, and already 18 (she was one of the oldest in her class). She was my t.a. (teachers assistant) and it got out soon after that she liked me. I paid no attention to this fact because I love my job and was interested in keeping it, not getting with her. Graduation came and a couple months went by and then all of this started with him, and him saying things like "so you like my sister?" and me being confused and saying "what? no, she liked me." Well, she was honestly pretty hot, so I started to persue it some (like adding/talking to her on fbook, texting...) but we could never work out a time to actually go out. By this time she was 19, so the 5-6 year age difference wasnt a big deal to us. But apparently it was to him as he brought it up all the time, even though we were all adults. Finally, I gave up on her and forgot about it....or at least tried to, with the exception of him bringing stuff up all the time.

I know its for the best that nothing ever happened with us, especially since her brother is such a nutjob. I can just imagine having actually dated her and how psycho he would have been at that point.

And I find it all to be oddly funny because a co-worker told me, when I got hired "you're gonna have some girls be interested in you, be careful." And then sure enough one is, and I do the right thing and persue it AFTER she's done and gone, only to find out that her brother is creepy and annoying as hell, while she is normal. I guess my friend should have said "you're gonna have some girls be interested in you, be careful, not just of them but psycho siblings as well."

Lesson learned.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:05 PM
I'm in high school, and a public one at that. How am I supposed to narrow this down?
Old 01-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Quote:
I think what Servo is trying to say is that if you're 30 years old and you have nothing else to talk about except videogames and cartoons, then yes, that is indeed a problem. You can totally have as much unabashed love for your nerdy interests as you'd like, that's fine. But on the flipside, you should still have some other interests as well, or the least, be able to hold an intelligent conversation without resorting to any of the aforementioned subjects.
yep.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:14 AM
A friend of my boyfriend. I don't comprehend how someone can be so utterly stupid. He made a comment not too long ago while telling a story about forensics that went something along the lines of "and this was back before there was DNA" ...really?
Another classic from him was "my birthday is Jan 3rd, you know what my parents were doing New Years Eve." Hm, maybe getting ready to go to the hospital?
Old 01-11-2010, 06:11 AM
My boss. a 37-year old unmarried Chinese woman who lives with her mom - when I first started working under her, she wanted to fuck me: now she hates my guts.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeroandJuliet View Post
My boss. a 37-year old unmarried Chinese woman who lives with her mom - when I first started working under her, she wanted to fuck me: now she hates my guts.

Should've just done it.