Old 02-04-2010, 09:20 PM
Pulp Fiction

I thought, with the Oscars coming up, and Quentin Tarantino's film "Inglourious Basterds" being up for multiple nominations, I would take the time to honor his greatest film: "Pulp Fiction." This film is probably my favorite of all time. This might just be because I am possibly Tarantino's biggest fan, but you can't deny that "Pulp Fiction" is a classic, and there are many great qualities about it. The first great thing is the cast. John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis, Ving Rhames, Uma Thurman. This film rebooted John Travolta's career, and jumpstarted Jackson's, Rhames', and Thurman's, (not to mention Tarantino's). The entire cast was outstanding, whether it be minor or major characters, and they brought Tarantino's script to life. Ah... the script. Tarantino's writing skills are outstanding. Whether it be conversations about a "royale with cheese", or "Fox Force Five" jokes about tomatoes, every single line is great. Quentin's outstanding ability to write a script with more dialouge than a Shakespearean play, and yet keep it interesting definitely shined in "Pulp Fiction." This piece of art will surely go down as one of the greatest films of all time, and will never be forgotten. Keep up the good work Quentin!
"Pulp Fiction": 5 out of 5 stars
Old 02-04-2010, 09:35 PM
+1
Old 02-13-2010, 05:47 PM
This is also one of my favorite films of all time. The dialogue, the cast, the characters, the stories, the direction, everything about this film resonates and leaves an impression. Definitely a classic.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Yep, it is and always will be one of my favourite films of all time. Also has one of the best (perhaps THE BEST - yeah I said it!) scripts ever written.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:35 PM
Jesus guys, the movie is not that good.

I kid. Yes it is.
Old 02-19-2010, 06:57 PM
On a scale of 1 thru 10, Pulp Fiction rates about a 94. One of my favorite movies of all-time, I never ever get tired of watching it.
Old 02-20-2010, 04:53 AM
It's a good movie The pilot episode was pretty good, it had nice elements, wonderful cinematography, and it was intriguing.

A good place to collect DVDs:There is a special offer on DVDBESTONLINE,
You can use the coupon within its validity period to buy any products!
The Code No.: zkl2682lKP26
Deadline: 28/02/2010
Old 02-20-2010, 10:48 AM
You can't find a better movie. One of my top 10 favorite movies ever. Classic film. 10/10
Old 05-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Classic