Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2010, 02:56 PM
What do girls hate about guys? This was discussed. If there are any girls here, add!

What do girls hate about guys? Add to this list because I'm doing research on it...

These are some things mentioned by me after talking with various and dealing with various girls.

Well, when it comes to clothes, sunglasses, money, education, and hair... I'm just as bad as the college girls. I don't overdo though as I don't want to be a broke fool.

One thing girls get sick of: paying for the guys at restaurants. Yes, they hate it. As they do paying for a guys rent, car, and shopping sprees. These were some of the things they hated most when asked in our Sociological Psychology class. They were also some of the top court cases in the country -- it's consistent.

They also hate small dicks below 2-3 inches. This was mentioned by a few girls in our College-level heath class -- in private discourses. Average of 5 inches is fine, but they hate small. Many will just be nice about it and lie till their teeth collapse inside their facial structures. Size 6 or 7 works and is probably the height to achieve. A lot hate anything above a 9 too. I'm a 6 and 1/2, so I fit right in at home between the two popular sizes. My old-girlfriend from high school hated small and large. She said you can't handle a small one and an extra-large one scared her for dear life.

I understand as certain things like scary vaginas and large darkened hairy nipples are a massive turn off for me. I'd rather date a cute dude first.

Now, in my experience treating girls like a barbie doll is a turn-off. Some hate getting flowers and chocolates -- others love it. One girl I dated just wanted me to buy her DVDs of Rocko's Modern Life and the OC. She hated chocolate and was allergic to many flowers. I'm also allergic to many flowers, so I understand.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Who cares about penis size? It's all about what they can do with their tongue.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocacoladude78 View Post
One thing girls get sick of: paying for the guys at restaurants. Yes, they hate it. As they do paying for a guys rent, car, and shopping sprees. These were some of the things they hated most when asked in our Sociological Psychology class. They were also some of the top court cases in the country -- it's consistent.
Depends on the frequency, i mean i'm not made of money so don't expect me to get EVERY cheque so if you don't wanna toss in on the occasional meal or movie then that just means less time out on the town. There needs to be some sort of balance is what i'm getting at

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackassFan View Post
Who cares about penis size? It's all about what they can do with their tongue.
huh, didn't realize the g-spot can be hit with the tongue
Old 03-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Quote:

I'll usually pay if I can afford it, but there are times where I just can't afford it. Usually in those situations it's a couch date night though.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
Ah, the majority of men couldn't find the G spot if we drew them a map and had Morgan Freeman narrate directions
Old 03-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Haha. You want a list?
Old 03-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Ah, the majority of men couldn't find the G spot if we drew them a map and had Morgan Freeman narrate directions
That's when you know a guy's a hopeless case.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:30 PM
I hate being told by a guy "you're good for a girl". It happened when I played pool sometimes.

I hate having a guy play a game not as well as he could be playing against me. That annoys the shit out of me. I don't need help and it's not going to help you score lol, it will just annoy me.

I don't like the double standard when it comes to swearing or household duties. If you can swear so can I. Screw the "that's not ladylike crap" If I work too then I expect the household chores are shared. My bf isn't like that at all, but some of my gf's husbands are neanderthals.

Penis size. Yeah size does matter to a certain point I guess, but if you don't know what to do with it, what good is it bragging about your huge penis.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:30 PM
Two qualities I hate above all else is dumbassery and being just...plain mean. But that's not just with guys.

I also hate that they seem to frequently give me the "You're a great friend" speech...lol.

Last edited by Tweek; 03-23-2010 at 04:35 PM..
Old 03-23-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm not into dudes who follow codes...showering you with cliche gifts, overdoing the cheeseball compliments and generally being overly macho and try-hard. I also feel more comfortable paying my own way. I mean, it's nice to be wined and dined on occasion but I also enjoy treating my fella to a slap-up feast or a gig when I'm feeling flush.

Too tan, too buff, too much cologne and hair gel are also massive turn-offs.

I couldn't hate a dude with unfeasibly small genitals. I guess I'd just feel kind of sorry for him.
Old 03-23-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
I couldn't hate a dude with unfeasibly small genitals. I guess I'd just feel kind of sorry for him.

I think any dude would prefer you hate him...
Old 03-23-2010, 06:06 PM
I've been told I need to be more jealous... yeah.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:37 PM
Let me go ask my wife...she hates men....
Old 03-23-2010, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVILxxx View Post
Um...'kay.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:38 PM
Quote:
A lot of girls try to make their boyfriends jealous on purpose as some sort of litmus test for love. Guys do similar stuff all the time.
Old 03-23-2010, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo_bcsd View Post
lmao!
Old 03-23-2010, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo_bcsd View Post
your avatar and username only add to the hilarity.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Quote:
And your reply to this was?

My brother does this ALL the time:

I hate it when men don't bother to do any housework and then after you've exhausted politely reminding them to do these things, and start yelling at them, they get all flummoxed and frustrated and actually do something and then they have the nerve say "You don't have to yell!"

Actually yes, apparently you do.

Oh and my personal fave: "Why don't you just tell me to do this stuff?"

If I can do it without being told so can you. That's what it means to be a grown-up. I'm not your mother and I'm pretty sure she hated having to remind you as well.

Also any guy who consciously or unconsciously subscribes to the "virgin/whore" complex
Old 03-23-2010, 07:18 PM
I've been told I don't say "thank you" enough, and it makes me seem ungrateful.

Whatever.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post
And your reply to this was?
Basically the conversation went:

Her: This guy was hitting on me at work today.

Me: Oh yeah?

Her: Yeah. He asked me out.

Me: No kidding.

Her: Don't you care?

Me: Not really. I trust you babe.

Her: Not jealous?

Me: Of what?

Her: Grrr. Nothing.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Women have been annoyed with me in social situations where I'll be talking to someone else about a specific thing, and when they come back to see me they'll get pissed off at me if we're still talking about the same thing. They just grunt and walk away.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:49 PM
Quote:

Yup. I've been there. I blindly trust all the women I have gone out with, and some, not all, are still my friends and we chat a lot - mainly on Facebook or e-mail, but whatever, I'm a good ex - and the concensus is that I never displayed enough jealousy (even fake jealousy) when they were given attention in nightclubs, etc.

I have never been cuckolded, as far as I know, but I do know that some of my girlfriends mistook my nonchalance for apathy. Neither was the case: I trust - break it, it's over.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:37 PM
Quote:

I wasn't aware people actually did that. I don't get it. What's the point of trying to make your significant other feel jealous? Don't people realize how that can be negative for them?
Old 03-23-2010, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
I wasn't aware people actually did that. I don't get it. What's the point of trying to make your significant other feel jealous? Don't people realize how that can be negative for them?
It's a mindgame.

Played them myself when I was 14 years old. Learned that I didn't give a shit aged 15.

People grow out of it when they are mature enough.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reigh Kaufman View Post
It's a mindgame.

Played them myself when I was 14 years old. Learned that I didn't give a shit aged 15.

I figured it as more of a self reassurance thing. As in insecure girl isn't sure if her boyfriend is really into her so she tries to make him jealous. If he gets jealous then she celebrates on the inside that he really loves her after all while pretending to get mad that he is jealous for no reason. All the while the boyfriend gets sick of shit like that and leaves her. It's quite ironic actually how some people will sabotage their own relationships so easily.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
I figured it as more of a self reassurance thing. As in insecure girl isn't sure if her boyfriend is really into her so she tries to make him jealous. If he gets jealous then she celebrates on the inside that he really loves her after all while pretending to get mad that he is jealous for no reason. All the while the boyfriend gets sick of shit like that and leaves her. It's quite ironic actually how some people will sabotage their own relationships so easily.
True.

Very, very true.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Quote:

They also hate small dicks below 2-3 inches. This was mentioned by a few girls in our College-level heath class -- in private discourses. Average of 5 inches is fine, but they hate small. Many will just be nice about it and lie till their teeth collapse inside their facial structures.
What's funny is that there's nothing that can really be done about that. If a girl can't like a guy due to his dick size, then she probably isn't too hot in the personality department. If a guy only has 2 inches, then that's how God made him. Just like He makes girls with A cup breasts.

Quote:
It's all about working the clitoris. Pft, G spot. That's a myth and I stick to it.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reigh Kaufman View Post
It's a mindgame.

I thought EVILxxx had that convo when he was an adult...but adult doesn't automatically mean mature, I guess so you're right, I guess.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fred Krueger View Post
It's all about working the clitoris. Pft, G spot. That's a myth and I stick to it.
Isn't the g spot just the back end of the clitoris?
Old 03-23-2010, 11:10 PM
Sometimes the jealousy slant is just a game. That behavior isn't always about a negative insecurity. Immaturity, sure, but I'm immature enough to throw my hat in the ring and have a play. It's fun when your boyfriend or girlfriend notices others noticing you and reacts. It's not necessarily about making them insecure or about projecting your own insecurities or about neediness. It's about homegrown apple pie validation and often times that's a very enjoyable sort of validation. I'm not talking about making a fuss and puffing out your chest and going to beat up some dude who flirted with her because you were away and he didn't know she was spoken for (nor am I talking about guys who would actually use the words spoken for). I just think it's fun as long as it's kept in line. Girls have teased me about it and I've teased them right back. It's playful.

But that's my experience. If you're in a relationship and you don't sense anything about the jealousy slant is playful, that's probably a good instinct because it's really obvious when it's just a poking game.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:29 PM
Yeah for her it was a reassurance thing I think and this was not long ago. Girls are allowed insecurities but if I don't know what they want to hear, I'll just be honest. And if you're looking for the g-spot, put her legs on your shoulders and fold her like a pretzel. You'll find it.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:56 AM
Quote:
I also hate that they seem to frequently give me the "You're a great friend" speech...lol.
Let it be known that women have cast me into that most desolate of societal wastelands known as the Friend Zone.

"You're a great guy, A.J., but..."

I've heard that more than Tommy Wiseau characters hear "Oh, hai."
Old 03-24-2010, 12:57 AM
Quote:
And if you're looking for the g-spot, put her legs on your shoulders and fold her like a pretzel. You'll find it.
And if that doesn't work, there's always Big Jim Slade!

Old 03-24-2010, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam J. Hakari View Post
Let it be known that women have cast me into that most desolate of societal wastelands known as the Friend Zone.

"You're a great guy, A.J., but..."
Aw. Hugs?

It's always that speech or worse. Whatever.

Quote:
I've heard that more than Tommy Wiseau characters hear "Oh, hai."
I am not familiar with this reference.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:05 AM
Quote:
I am not familiar with this reference.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uCZkq6Rs2k

I have now made your life better.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:07 AM
Quote:

Why can't I stop laughing?
Old 03-24-2010, 01:09 AM
Quote:

I have never seen that before but I now feel that my life is just that much closer to being complete. That is some beautiful writing.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:45 AM
Girls hate guys who have personalities or no tattoos. It's true.

In all seriousness, to my knowledge girls don't generally go for hairy smelly guys who follow them around and talk to themselves all day.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Isn't the g spot just the back end of the clitoris?
Nope.

Quote:
The G-Spot is said to be located about 25 to 75 mm (one to three inches) inside the vagina, on the front wall. For some women, stimulating the G-Spot creates a more intense orgasm than clitoral stimulation.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetEnLow View Post
I hate having a guy play a game not as well as he could be playing against me. That annoys the shit out of me. I don't need help and it's not going to help you score lol, it will just annoy me.
I do this but only to a degree and for a particular reason, and no it's not cause i think you as a girl need help. It is because i am very competitive person, extremely competitive depending on what the game/activity is. So i hold back out of the fear of doing/saying something that i'm going to regret out of sheer competitiveness.

I mean i know you want it to be an even playing field and all and so do i but no one wants to get destroyed in a game of well anything (which can happen on both sides of the gender by the way) so some gentlemanly restraint can be a good thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fred Krueger View Post
Not so much a myth as it's just not the be all end all for every woman. Every one is different and while there are common grounds and similarities in what gets ppl off they are never a rule, fetishes show us this much, heh.

But really my comment was to imply that if she thinks that only what the guy does with his tongue is important then perhaps she hasn't had a fella that's hit the right spot well enough.

Quote:
And with a response like this i may not be too far off, lol