Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2010, 01:03 AM
yeah.. i looked up his IMDB thing out of curiosity..and that was there and all i could think of was UGHhhhhhhh... sorry.. its a social/moral thing with my upbringing..but dude...anything more then 10+years older ..is a no.. -- and shes DOUBLE his age..its like....dating your mum or the school librairian.. i dub her SUPA-COOGER-- (actually, heres the best example yet, this is like one of those obsessed twilight mums wanting to date that tyler kid)
Old 03-29-2010, 07:21 AM
The thing is, this wouldn't be THAT creepy of he was 30 and she was 50. It would be weird, sure. But he's FUCKING 19 YEARS OLD! I mean, I've heard of sexual maturity, but this is a bit of a long shot. ENGAGED? At 19? I'm almost 22 and marriage couldn't be FARTHER from my thoughts.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:55 AM
Who am i to tell people what to do, but this leopard, cougar, used out spotted tiger thing is out of control now, it's become one of the most inane cliches going now.

So, it's not the idiotic nature of it( you're old and used out beech, stop trying to recapture your misspent youth)that annoys me.

It annoys me when some poor old dude does it and it annoys me when a woman does it. These people just don't want someone that will compete with them, they want to control someone, and it's easier to find some poor unsuspecting person that's younger than them to do it with.

Yeah, there's that sexual aspect, but i can't believe a 19 yo kid couldn't find some young tart who could do it better. And he will, this won't last. She'll get bored of him also, after he hits middle age, 24. She robbed the cradle and felt like she was 20 again, this too shall pass. Then she'll comb the high schools for another 18 yo, it's vampiric.

Then again i do know people who married despite a huge age gap and it worked, but this is Hwood we're talking here, young men and woman are trophies not genuine life partners
Old 03-31-2010, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dellamorte dellamore View Post
Who am i to tell people what to do, but this leopard, cougar, used out spotted tiger thing is out of control now, it's become one of the most inane cliches going now.

So, it's not the idiotic nature of it( you're old and used out beech, stop trying to recapture your misspent youth)that annoys me.

It annoys me when some poor old dude does it and it annoys me when a woman does it. These people just don't want someone that will compete with them, they want to control someone, and it's easier to find some poor unsuspecting person that's younger than them to do it with.

Yeah, there's that sexual aspect, but i can't believe a 19 yo kid couldn't find some young tart who could do it better. And he will, this won't last. She'll get bored of him also, after he hits middle age, 24. She robbed the cradle and felt like she was 20 again, this too shall pass. Then she'll comb the high schools for another 18 yo, it's vampiric.

Then again i do know people who married despite a huge age gap and it worked, but this is Hwood we're talking here, young men and woman are trophies not genuine life partners
Bam. Exactly dd. When people bring up that their parents have a huge age difference, it is completely different. They arent living in showbiz/Hollywood.

FTR, I am not againist age-gap dating (Hell, my buddies and I are thinking of hitting up this Cougar Convention when we go to Las Vegas). However, this guy is a retard for two reasons. A) He got engaged to her B) He got her fuckin pregnant!!. That is the real kicker. There is nothing wrong with fuckin around with cougars , but you're a fool if you get one pregnant and settle down with one at the ripe age of 19.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:18 PM
I guess he feels he loves her or something gay like that
Old 03-31-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
I guess he feels he loves her or something gay like that
Love for a woman? That's the ultimate gay.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:09 PM

Last edited by SS-Block; 11-15-2010 at 03:32 PM..
Old 03-31-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dellamorte dellamore View Post

This is so foolish and off base. I dont think you have the faintest clue what youre talking about.

In my experiecne (and cougars seem to love me) an older woman doesnt want to "control" someone or "recapture her youth". More often than not, all the people their age are settling down, getting married and having kids - and alot of these women just dont want that. so they turn to young men becsuse they know they dont want commitment and can just have a good time at the press of a button.

Not to mention, you said he can just roll up to any 19 year old tart and get the same thing. Ha.

HA.

A 19 year old GIRL aint got nothing on a 35 year old WOMAN. Trust me. I've done far crazier shit with older women than I ever got to do with prude little girls. See: Cougar orgy.

Its different with Aaron since they seem to be in a committed relationship with children involved. But you dont know their relationship - maybe it WAS just a sex thing and then they fell in love. Whos to blame them?
Old 03-31-2010, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
This is so foolish and off base. I dont think you have the faintest clue what youre talking about.

In my experiecne (and cougars seem to love me) an older woman doesnt want to "control" someone or "recapture her youth". More often than not, all the people their age are settling down, getting married and having kids - and alot of these women just dont want that. so they turn to young men becsuse they know they dont want commitment and can just have a good time at the press of a button.

Not to mention, you said he can just roll up to any 19 year old tart and get the same thing. Ha.

HA.

A 19 year old GIRL aint got nothing on a 35 year old WOMAN. Trust me. I've done far crazier shit with older women than I ever got to do with prude little girls. See: Cougar orgy.

Its different with Aaron since they seem to be in a committed relationship with children involved. But you dont know their relationship - maybe it WAS just a sex thing and then they fell in love. Whos to blame them?
She's just divorced and her oldest kid is more than half the age of her current beau...and yet your focus seems to be on how good/hard she fucks.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
She's just divorced and her oldest kid is more than half the age of her current beau...and yet your focus seems to be on how good/hard she fucks.
read the last part a little more carefully.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
read the last part a little more carefully.
I did. The impression I get is you're living in some erotic dreamland, a.k.a "cougars love orgy"...empty shit like that only warms my thinktank.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
I did. The impression I get is you're living in some erotic dreamland, a.k.a "cougars love orgy"...empty shit like that only warms my thinktank.
I also said in my experience. First hand knowledge is useful to a discussion, no?

But as I said, I know literally nothing about their relationship. Some people are "young souls' or "old souls". 19 is plenty old enough to make your own decisions if youre mature emotionally. But who really knows.

I made a lot of dumb decisions when I was 19 too. Even almost getting married. Thank fuck I didnt.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:21 PM
At first I came in here to say love is love and all that but then I read that her oldest kid is 13! Even my math challenged self can do that math and all that love is love shit went out the window. Hey I do hope they can make it work but damn this is weird. And for the record if the roles were reversed and Sam was a 42 year old man having a baby with a 19 year old, I'd feel the same way. When George Clooney shows up to awards shows with some 20something piece on his arm I throw him the side-eye too.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:25 AM
^What's interesting is that if the genders were reversed, if a 42 year old man in hollywood was marrying a 19 year old girl, I would probably be shaking my head. That's also-probably because I imagine the age difference would be made by some hound like Jack Nicholson, whereas Sam Taylor-Wood doesn't really have that reputation and for whatever reason her situation of an older woman with a younger man doesn't seem as exploitative in the hollywood environment.

I guess I just discovered that I'm sexist? argh
Old 06-22-2012, 06:02 PM

Looks like they finally got married. Congrats to both of them!

http://www.eonline.com/news/kick-ass...mdb_topstories

Can't wait for Savages.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:40 PM
He's far prettier than she.