#1  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Women marching topless in Portland

PORTLAND – About two dozen women marched topless from Longfellow Square to Tommy's Park this afternoon in an effort to erase what they see as a double standard on male and female nudity.

The women, preceded and followed by several hundred boisterous and mostly male onlookers, many of them carrying cameras, stayed on the sidewalk because they hadn't obtained a demonstration permit to walk in the street. About a thousand people gathered as the march passed through Monument Square, a mix of demonstrators, supporters, onlookers and those just out enjoying a warm and sunny early-spring day.

After the marchers reached Tommy's Park in the Old Port, some turned around and walked back to Longfellow Square, but most stayed and mingled in the park. Some happily posed for pictures.

Police said there were no incidents and no arrests – nudity is illegal in Maine only if genitals are displayed.

Ty McDowell, who organized the march, said she was "enraged" by the turnout of men attracted to the demonstration. The purpose, she said, was for society to have the same reaction to a woman walking around topless as it does to men without shirts on.

However, McDowell said she plans to organize similar demonstrations in the future and said she would be more "aggressive" in discouraging oglers.
^^^
Haha good luck with that lady!

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Wome...-incident.html

http://gotopless.org/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:13 PM
NSFW
(Warning: A lot of these chicks are nasty)
http://planetwaves.net/portland-breast-rally/


I dig the hippie girl in pic 19 the best
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:33 PM
sluts
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
NSFW
(Warning: A lot of these chicks are nasty)
Tis the usual for stuff like this that i've seen. Not trying to sway one way or the other or stereotype but it is something i've noticed.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
NSFW
(Warning: A lot of these chicks are nasty)
http://planetwaves.net/portland-breast-rally/
... but this is how it ALWAYS is! the uglies have no problem with showing off anything and everything for such events, but then the attractive people are always fully clothed. i'm not one for public nudity in general though.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post

Ty McDowell, who organized the march, said she was "enraged" by the turnout of men attracted to the demonstration. The purpose, she said, was for society to have the same reaction to a woman walking around topless as it does to men without shirts on.
boo fucking hoo, what the fuck did she expect?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-05-2010, 02:27 PM
Another reason to move to portland; cool nakey chicks.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-05-2010, 03:24 PM
This has got to be the dumbest thing I have heard of in a long long time.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Ty McDowell, who organized the march, said she was "enraged" by the turnout of men attracted to the demonstration. The purpose, she said, was for society to have the same reaction to a woman walking around topless as it does to men without shirts on.
so you 'march to erase double standards' but then are pissed when it attracts attention? funny catch-22 you got there lady.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-05-2010, 06:20 PM
It's legal in Ontario for women to go topless...though the people who actually do it are just as fugly as the ones who demonstrated in this rally. No one wants to see saggy breasts ladies! Only old perverts!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-05-2010, 06:42 PM
Lol its just not about them Portland chicks. Skeleton faces and saggy tits make me feel ill. Rotten.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-06-2010, 12:02 AM
In New Zealand it isn't against the law for a women to be topless in fact,every year before the annual Erotic Expo in Auckland there is an event could Boobs on Bikes.
Boobs on Bikes is a parade of about twenty or so Strippers and overseas porn stars on the back of bikes and a couple of tanks that travel down the main street of Auckland,with there tits out.Its fun for all young and old,and anti ponography and christian protest groups are allowed to march as well.
No one in N.Z want too miss out so there has been other parades in Wellington and Christchurch with more due for smaller venues as well.And even the folks at home don't miss out cause you can show titties on the nightly news if its a news story.
Go to YouTube and type in Boobs on Bikes and see what i'm talking about ,the best one is Eating Media Lunch Boobs on bikes 08.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-06-2010, 12:28 AM
At first glance the article does seem kind of redundant, contradictory, silly, etc.

But I think I get what they're trying to say. I think it has less to do with male/female nudity and more to do with respect and maturity. Some people find it disrespectful to be "ogled" at, which I can understand since the kind of leering these women are speaking of is the non-consensual kind. I think these women are trying to convey the message that they're pissed that they have to live at a certain standard because guys can't contain themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-06-2010, 03:23 AM
Dear God, I don't know about topless, but it looks like a LOT of those ladies have been going braless for quite some time.

It's terribly un-PC but these earth mother types are usually hideous creatures...all facial piercings, spare tyres and unkempt hair...and they usually smell of josticks and farts.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-06-2010, 03:44 AM
Ha. I saw my waitress from Waffle House.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-07-2010, 06:29 PM
God, I feel like such a bitch, but that that slideshow made me shudder.

Girl in #19, plaid skirt, look around, run home and put a bra on...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-07-2010, 06:35 PM
That's disgusting.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-07-2010, 06:59 PM
Anyone else wondering why the women trying to make it legal for them to go topless.... are parading around the women that will make people want stricter laws against toplessness?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Except for the aforementioned hippie hottie, these women are the EXACT reason why we have a "no topless" law.


I know what I said was complete bullfuck (except for hippie hottie), but seriously...just wrong. Most of it.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
NSFW
(Warning: A lot of these chicks are nasty)
http://planetwaves.net/portland-breast-rally/


I dig the hippie girl in pic 19 the best
Bummer no babes with fake boobs at the march.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 04-08-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
This has got to be the dumbest thing I have heard of in a long long time.
Yep. I don't want to sound sexist but all these neo-feminist crackpots are just gonna have to accept that some things are different for men and women for obvious reasons.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Just another reason why girls dont make sence to me. A couple of reasons why this will not work.

One of my huge pet peeves is when a girl poors her self into short tight clothes that doesnt leave much to the imagination and gets mad when a guy ogles her... now imagine she is topless... im sorry but there is gonna be alot of dicks up in the air for along time if the boobs just start popping out... grown men will be forced to walk around with a trapper keeer just like they did in school to hide erections that they cannot help only to be made to feel guilty. Sexual crime will go up... there is nothing worse than a sexually frustrated man. While some like myself can handle it, many cannot. You can only rub food under a starving mans nose for so long before he snatches it from you. Remember the guy that shot up a gym full of girls cause he was frustrated and couldnt get a girl to give it up... it whacked his mind till he hated women... now imagine how bad it would have been if he had to look at titties everywhere...

Now for another big bummer. Boobies are awesome... I guy sees a hot girl and one of his first thoughts I wanna see those titties naked!!! Girls know this... thats why they always tryin to enhance them... wonder bras, water bras, push up bras... all to make their chests look even better... smart girls know that this gives them a power over many men... we almost get hypnotized. To go topless would be like giving up that power. If you got to see boobs out everyday everywhere you went, then eventually it wouldnt be that big of a deal. Im sure the occasional perfect rack would still turn a few heads... but for the most part no big deal. So I really dont think girls would want to give one of the powers over men up, and I never want looking at titties to ever be not a big deal...

that and i dont wanna see a girl walking around with a chest that looks like 2 grapefruits in a pair of tube socks!!!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Yeah, they're gross, but what did you expect, it's not the good, sexy Oregon Portland, it's the boring, completely worthless Maine Portland.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Starcat, I pretty much agree with what you wrote. Women walking around topless would be a real stiff issue for many guys, me included. I live in LA, where there's already a plethora of beautiful woman. I go around anywhere, and you can't help but to notice a good looking gal. I have a girlfriend, but I can never deny if somebody looks attractive. Now make those people topless and now we're going to have to invent some new form of pants just to hide boners.

I also like that you want women to keep that booby power over men. I have to agree. I love women and I like seeing a girl who is aware of her own beauty. Not just physically, but their personality and how they carry themselves. But it would feel like that power might just lessen if everyone walked around topless...

It's not about it being un-lady like, it's more about keeping that mystery intact. Women are mysterious creatures to men and I would hope to keep that intact. If you took it away, it would make it less special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman View Post
Yeah, they're gross, but what did you expect, it's not the good, sexy Oregon Portland, it's the boring, completely worthless Maine Portland.
Dutchman, I have been to Portland, OR a few times and I'd never use the word sexy to describe it. It's a great city, but even the times I went as a single guy, I hardly ever met anybody that I wanted to hook up with. Maybe it's just my personal preference and the crowds I was around, but if there was a good looking girl in sight, she'd always have a boyfriend. And you can see why. The choices for a companion (in my eyes) were very, very limited. I'm not just talking about looks, but there was a hygeine issue I encountered among a lot of people that I couldn't look past. Anyway... let's just say I'm glad I live in LA.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-08-2010, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicPuppet View Post
Dutchman, I have been to Portland, OR a few times and I'd never use the word sexy to describe it. It's a great city, but even the times I went as a single guy, I hardly ever met anybody that I wanted to hook up with. Maybe it's just my personal preference and the crowds I was around, but if there was a good looking girl in sight, she'd always have a boyfriend. And you can see why. The choices for a companion (in my eyes) were very, very limited. I'm not just talking about looks, but there was a hygeine issue I encountered among a lot of people that I couldn't look past. Anyway... let's just say I'm glad I live in LA.
Different scene, different folks, I assume. I lol'd at the bold because pretty much you said I would attribute to my (limited, admittedly) experience in Los Angeles. Then again, that trip was horrifying in every way, so whatevz.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-08-2010, 10:05 PM

I can't believe what starcat just posted.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-08-2010, 10:33 PM
#11 is my favorite pic...just for the look on the kids face. It's like he's saying "why mom?..why?!"

Of course I don't know if that's his mom or not, but I'm sure she looks similar.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Quote:
One of my huge pet peeves is when a girl poors her self into short tight clothes that doesnt leave much to the imagination and gets mad when a guy ogles her... now imagine she is topless... im sorry but there is gonna be alot of dicks up in the air for along time if the boobs just start popping out... grown men will be forced to walk around with a trapper keeer just like they did in school to hide erections that they cannot help only to be made to feel guilty. Sexual crime will go up... there is nothing worse than a sexually frustrated man. While some like myself can handle it, many cannot. You can only rub food under a starving mans nose for so long before he snatches it from you. Remember the guy that shot up a gym full of girls cause he was frustrated and couldnt get a girl to give it up... it whacked his mind till he hated women... now imagine how bad it would have been if he had to look at titties everywhere...
Not to insult starcat personally or as a poster, obviously, but his point here is lousy. To even suggest clothes, to even imply the amount of skin covered up... Has much to do with violence or prejudices against women is absurd to the extreme and so boyish and helpless that it not only managed to annoy my sensibilities toward women but also my sensibilities toward men. Cultures who allow their women to go shirtless have no sign of increased violence or increasing discord. Cultures that do cover up their women head to toe statistically experience more violence against women than areas where women are allowed to dress however women want to dress because evidently if women are allowed to do as they like that means power and the more power women have in a society the less likely they are to be assaulted, whereas if women are told how to dress to suit the manner in which men want them to dress, that probably means a lack of power and the less power women have in a society the more likely they are to be assaulted.

I mean wtf. What were you thinking when you typed this stuff. Even bending over backward to give your post the benefit of the doubt with its point and assume I must have misread something, you still seemed about one thought away from adding “because you know it's like that thing where women are raped because they wear revealing clothes so maybe if they covered up they would be safer”.

There aren't enough facepalms and funny wide-eyed animal pictures... To do justice to how strange it felt for me coming across this point and seeing nobody raise an eyebrow at it.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
To do justice to how strange it felt for me coming across this point and seeing nobody raise an eyebrow at it.
Well sheeit, the post was basically this: http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/bizarre_dog_bark so it wasn't really worth replying to.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
To do justice to how strange it felt for me coming across this point and seeing nobody raise an eyebrow at it.
It wasn't that bad a point and your point about it being the other way around isn't valid either.

To use the UK as an example, all non-sexual crime has actually decreased over the years, whereas in contrast sex crime levels are rising. I don't think its a coincidence that the acceptability of sexually revealing clothing, the legalisation (and mass production) of pornography and most disturbingly the sexualisation of children (check the thread about Miley Cyrus' sister) has also increased.

A contrast to the way Western woman dress would be say, Muslim women, who have to wear clothing that doesn't reveal their shape so as not to tempt men. Obviously violence against Muslim women still occurs, but that approach to sexuality they have helps to prevent a lot of the problems that our way of living has (a lot of sex abuse occurs when women get dressed up, go out and get drunk for example whereas in other cultures women wouldn't dare do this).

Starcat's post didn't seem that bad to me as he didn't say rape was OK if the woman is wearing revealing clothing, he was simply saying that if all women were to suddenly go around topless all the time sex crime would increase, I agree with him.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 04-09-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Starcat's post didn't seem that bad to me as he didn't say rape was OK if the woman is wearing revealing clothing, he was simply saying that if all women were to suddenly go around topless all the time sex crime would increase, I agree with him.

As I read or misread it, he was not only pointing that out, but accepting it and concluding boys will be boys. What you're talking about is a culture of titillation, which doesn't really have anything to do with nudity. Tribes whose women go around bare chested are not titillating. On the opposite side on the opposite world, clothing accessories magnify and sexualize people, like high heels and pushed up cleavage (cleavage being remarkably more titillating to men than a bare chest). It's one thing to talk about titillation and wonder about the dangers of titillation, as you are. I don't think starcat was so specific.
Nudity doesn't equal titillation.

Even assuming that it did, even imagining that world... If I were to shout at starcat he would not be excused nor should be legitimatized for then attacking me and hurting me even though my shout was, on natural terms, designed to intimidate him and challenge him. If I were a voluptuous woman and I passed him by, naked as the day I was born, he would not be excused nor should be legitimized for then ogling and masturbating in front of me even though my nudity was, on natural terms, designed to lure him and arouse him.

Last edited by Shinigami; 04-09-2010 at 11:40 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 04-09-2010, 11:41 AM
I agree with a few posts on here. Don't mean to offend anyone on these boards but generally with this mindset and these types of rallies you aren't seeing "perfect 10's." This particular rally isn't an exception to the rule.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 04-09-2010, 11:52 AM
btw

Quote:
A contrast to the way Western woman dress would be say, Muslim women, who have to wear clothing that doesn't reveal their shape so as not to tempt men. Obviously violence against Muslim women still occurs, but that approach to sexuality they have helps to prevent a lot of the problems that our way of living has (a lot of sex abuse occurs when women get dressed up, go out and get drunk for example whereas in other cultures women wouldn't dare do this).
It actually doesn't help to prevent any problems that our way of living has, and muslim women in these cultures suffer more abuse than "our" women do.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 04-09-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
It actually doesn't help to prevent any problems that our way of living has, and muslim women in these cultures suffer more abuse than "our" women do.
No, they just get stoned to death in the public square for wearing revealing clothing. Thats such a better way to live.

To think that people - men, especially - are somehow predetermined to commit rape and other violent acts against women simply because they are walking around nude is disgusting and, frankly, offensive.

Many cultures, but America especially, have demonized nudity to the point of lunacy, when in reality it is the only natural thing about our bodies. To cover it up with clothing is actually against what nature intended, barring the need for warmth and shelter. Now we see a tit walking down the street and people are actually fucking offended. I hate it.

This culture has sexualized the human body, especially a females. To remove that sexualization, to again become comfortable in our natural physical state, is to REMOVE the temptation in the first place. Dont you think becoming accustomed to nudity actually removes the temptation for those that would commit a crime in order to see it?

I would frankly greatly prefer a society where public nudity is perfectly acceptable. Much like these portland women, I dont understand the double standard of men being allowed topless and women not. Where did that even come from? What was the motivation? It speaks, at least to me, of the more Quaker led societies of which our current one was based on, where women were all kinds of bundled up and hidden because it was (wrongly) considered a sin. We need to break free of that stigma; we are so much more intelligent and enlightened now - yet we still follow a basic set of Quaker-esque value systems.

Last edited by adamjohnson; 04-09-2010 at 03:12 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 04-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
NSFW
(Warning: A lot of these chicks are nasty)
http://planetwaves.net/portland-breast-rally/
Half of those pictures were of guys taking pictures. WTF? I want boobies!

I wouldn't say those girls were nasty; I'd say most of them were normal looking (most, not all). Several were chubby but still cute. Plus, I LOL'd at the dudes going topless. And that cop is going to have some explaining to do when his wife sees that picture.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 04-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
There aren't enough facepalms and funny wide-eyed animal pictures... To do justice to how strange it felt for me coming across this point and seeing nobody raise an eyebrow at it.
There may not be enough, but for the sake of our entertainment, could you try?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 04-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
No, they just get stoned to death in the public square for wearing revealing clothing. Thats such a better way to live.
While I agree with your whole post and you concluded a point I didn't but should have, I insist: sexual crimes like rape or assault are more prominent in these cultures than in our own, suggesting the irrelevant degree that clothing has on gender relations. Maybe it would be easier for people to understand if I were to post one picture of a tribeswoman bare chested next to statistics of nil to none sexual assaults within her society, one picture of a westerner wearing a tank top over a push up bra and jogging shorts next to statistics of typical city-level sexual assaults in her society, then one last picture of a muslim woman in a culture of traditional and strict islam covered head to toe next to chart topping levels of sexual assault and general abuse in her society.

Aside from the abovementioned contrasts between titillation and nudity or between sexualized objects and nudity, clothing can at least symbolize relations to the extent that if women wear clothes they want to wear women are probably empowered within that society and therefore less likely to be victims, whereas if they wear the clothes dictated to them by men they probably aren't empowered and therefore would probably be victims in that society. But I'd be getting off point. I'm just glad somebody replied with what I had in my head because it makes me feel better knowing a few other schmoes kinda shook their head too.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 04-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
While I agree with your whole post and you concluded a point I didn't but should have, I insist: sexual crimes like rape or assault are more prominent in these cultures than in our own, suggesting the irrelevant degree that clothing has on gender relations. Maybe it would be easier for people to understand if I were to post one picture of a tribeswoman bare chested next to statistics of nil to none sexual assaults within her society, one picture of a westerner wearing a tank top over a push up bra and jogging shorts next to statistics of typical city-level sexual assaults in her society, then one last picture of a muslim woman in a culture of traditional and strict islam covered head to toe next to chart topping levels of sexual assault and general abuse in her society.

Aside from the abovementioned contrasts between titillation and nudity or between sexualized objects and nudity, clothing can at least symbolize relations to the extent that if women wear clothes they want to wear women are probably empowered within that society and therefore less likely to be victims, whereas if they wear the clothes dictated to them by men they probably aren't empowered and therefore would probably be victims in that society. But I'd be getting off point. I'm just glad somebody replied with what I had in my head because it makes me feel better knowing a few other schmoes kinda shook their head too.
The weird thing is, in those eastern societies women are beginning to feel empowered by saying they CHOOSE to wear that clothing now. It's not something I think I can ever understand. The manipulation and restrictions on their rights have gone from very very overt and obvious, to somehow subliminal and covert, using their own suffrage against them.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 04-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Even assuming that it did, even imagining that world... If I were to shout at starcat he would not be excused nor should be legitimatized for then attacking me and hurting me even though my shout was, on natural terms, designed to intimidate him and challenge him.
Absolutely, he is not excused. But you should bear in mind that there is the potential he may attack you if you shout at him, even if his attack is a harsh and unfair response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
It actually doesn't help to prevent any problems that our way of living has, and muslim women in these cultures suffer more abuse than "our" women do.
Y'see, I don't think this is true. You would indeed need to show me statistics before I can accept this. To be insensitive and use my own female friends as an example, I know about six women who have been raped (lets not even include sexual assault/harrassment). I also have a few female Muslim friends, I have spent two weeks in a Muslim country and I have seen no evidence of disrespect towards 'their women' in the way that I have seen disrespect towards 'ours'...of course I know this doesn't mean disrespect doesn't occur in their culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjohnson View Post
No, they just get stoned to death in the public square for wearing revealing clothing. Thats such a better way to live.
Now this is a good point, all of my Muslim friends have been stoned to death since I last spoke to them, I suppose they deserve it seeing as they're always blowing up buildings and living in sand.


Seriously though, you both make good points. Like Shinigami said bare chests aren't intentionally titillating and it is 'natural' for tribespeople to do so. The reason why (and I suspect starcat) would be against the display of bare chests in our country would be (like adamjohnson said) because of the sexualisation of our country, men are misbehaving too often and I don't think they would be able to cope with such a move (we would at least need those 'boner pants' CosmicPuppet mentioned).

Again, I don't want to sound like I'm ignoring the fact that violence against women occurs in Muslim culture, because it obviously does (as it does in every culture). But if you were to come back with statistics concerning Sudan for example, a lot of that violence is based in politics, not because "women don't show cleavage so they dont have power over men and get raped by men instead".

Last edited by Natty; 04-09-2010 at 07:06 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 04-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
As I read or misread it, he was not only pointing that out, but accepting it and concluding boys will be boys. What you're talking about is a culture of titillation, which doesn't really have anything to do with nudity. Tribes whose women go around bare chested are not titillating. On the opposite side on the opposite world, clothing accessories magnify and sexualize people, like high heels and pushed up cleavage (cleavage being remarkably more titillating to men than a bare chest). It's one thing to talk about titillation and wonder about the dangers of titillation, as you are. I don't think starcat was so specific.
Nudity doesn't equal titillation.

Even assuming that it did, even imagining that world... If I were to shout at starcat he would not be excused nor should be legitimatized for then attacking me and hurting me even though my shout was, on natural terms, designed to intimidate him and challenge him. If I were a voluptuous woman and I passed him by, naked as the day I was born, he would not be excused nor should be legitimized for then ogling and masturbating in front of me even though my nudity was, on natural terms, designed to lure him and arouse him.

Wow, I dont really know how to reply to this... but I will give it a shot. What are you even talking about. To answer the question of why is no one raising their eyebrows it''s because they have no reason too.

First off, so there is no miscommunication...
I do not condone rape, sexual harrasment, or any other sex crimes, I think its the most dispicable thing a person can do.

Second, I have no problem with women wearing revealing clothing... I only said it makes me mad when girls wear things they know will turn a few heads, but get mad for looking. Im not even saying it happens to me, 95% of the time I dont even give second looks in order not to offend anyone, though there have been a few times I have caught myself staring at something that looks like it belongs in Gods personal art collection... I either stopped before I was caught or the girl didnt mind... see some girls know what there doing when they where those clothes and like the attention.

Now you said in some cultures and places women do not wear shirts and are not objectified, and I totally agree with you. And I specifically said that someday it would get that way here. That was the part where I said that looking at boobs would no longer be a big deal and that would relinquesh one of womens power over men.

However if they passed a law tomorrow saying that in the United States it was okay for women to walk around bare chested, men are gonna go gaga. To be surrounded by bare breasts of all shapes and sizes, you are gonna do some staring, even if you catch yourself and try your hardest not to, a few of them are gonna catch your eye. This is wear I said alot of embarassing boners will appear. I did in noway imply that people were going to drag their boners out and start masturbating, I said people were going to have to try to hide them all the time, I even used the trapper keeper in highschool example. And that is why I meant some women would be offended, because a guy sees an awesome pair of naked breasts and got a woody... not all women but some women. Like the type of women that get mad when you give them a second glance if they are wearing tight revealing clothing. Which is just a personal pet peeve of mine, you know when you wear certain types of clothing men are gonna look, thats why you wear them... giggle when the guys you want to notice you look, and you just get mad when the wrong types of guys look... In noway am I saying girls shouldnt wear hot clothes... im not saying hot revealing clothes causes girls to get raped... the biggest portion of men would never rape a girl, but a few just aint wired right and they do, and often they are going to choose the girl wearing hotter items of clothes... im sorry if thats so offensive to you, but I really believe that to be true. But i'm not saying girls shouldnt not be able to wear anything they want, that would be like saying because there is a small chance I could get in a car wreck I should never drive again.

I think I have touched on everything... but I dont understand where you yelling mean things at me doesnt give me the right to hit you has anything to do with anything. But there are some guys out their who if you did, and im not saying me so dont think that im internet threating, but some guys who would fight you if you did that too them, ive seen it happen many times. Whenever I was younger I once yelled at my older cousin and told him to go suck a fatmans dick, and it didnt turn out so pleasant for me. It doesnt matter if he or anyone else had the right to, or whether or not it was excusable, the fact is it happened. I yelled and talked shit and I almost got my ass royally kicked. I got a little tasted, but cause we were family he held back and didnt do to bad, and he was 3 years older.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump