Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2012, 08:55 PM
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanda_Bynes

Hey she doesnt have much of a history on what hse has done in films

if she is retiring geez she hasnt really dont that much with her career

Ah found her grins
Old 04-11-2012, 12:52 AM
Um, ignore the title of this thread; that's old news... and was essentially a joke. : ? I'm assuming this thread was resurrected in relation to her DUI arrest last week (echo provided the mug shot). Kids never learn, do they?
Old 04-11-2012, 08:39 PM
Oh so it is a joke

Why would Wikipedia report this too on her profile it has imformation on her

What imformation have you got to say this is not true
Old 04-11-2012, 09:47 PM
Her "retirement" was announced by herself. It, like this drunk driving thing it just a publicity stunt to stay relevant. She should just skip to the sex tape with Ray J and get a reality show. No need to go through the alcohol/drugs crap.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Well if she was pulled over for a drink driving thingie and charged this would not be a stunt

it is a girl who is got caught and had to pay for her actions
The problem with alot of actors is that they get involved in drugs and the rong crowd and being a celeb would be worse

I thik she would have retired becuase of the drugs and drinking in a way it is proberly good she got out with her head high
Old 04-12-2012, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Well if she was pulled over for a drink driving thingie and charged this would not be a stunt
You obviously don't know how desperate some of the Hollywood types can be once they stop getting offers and fans stop paying attention. Yes, she knowingly drove drunk and yes she was really pulled over and charged, but that is the point. No one would be talking about it if the officer had just sent her on her way with a warning for swerving out of her lane. She, like the other media whores, needs to be seen to be relevant because she lacks real talent and she can't rely on her acting abilities alone.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
You obviously don't know how desperate some of the Hollywood types can be once they stop getting offers and fans stop paying attention. Yes, she knowingly drove drunk and yes she was really pulled over and charged, but that is the point. No one would be talking about it if the officer had just sent her on her way with a warning for swerving out of her lane. She, like the other media whores, needs to be seen to be relevant because she lacks real talent and she can't rely on her acting abilities alone.
Lacks real talent? Of all those teen queens, she was one of the more talented, a rare one who actually had some comedic talent.
Old 04-20-2012, 03:09 PM
I stand by my originaly statement of her being really sweet and nice on the set of Sydney White, but man, these past few weeks have made her out to be a fucking idiot!

1) Why is she dressing like that now! She seemed to be one of those cool chicks that doesn't dress like a typical hollywood whore, not any more!

2) She is now being photographed coming out of bars almost nightly.

I still think she has talent, loved her in Easy A, and hopefully this is just some early 20's shit she is doing and gets into serious acting. She could pull off some more serious roles if she chose