Old 08-24-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose1132 View Post
I don't have any idea how to answer that question, but I once had a girlfriend who got mad at me one time because I was "too nice to her". True story and that's exactly how she put it. I think she was crazy, but I'm really puzzled if most women prefer guys who treat them like crap.
Yeah like Quentin mentioned, no chick likes a doormat (unless they are a dominatrix or Anne Heche maybe).

Absolutely be yourself and let your guard down. Be comfortable in your own skin and that will help a lot.

Dont worry about doing everything "the right way" and think she might get mad. Remember dont put pussy on a pedestal. Lets not act like its a double rainbow or anything.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Yeah like Quentin mentioned, no chick likes a doormat (unless they are a dominatrix or Anne Heche maybe).

Absolutely be yourself and let your guard down. Be comfortable in your own skin and that will help a lot.

Dont worry about doing everything "the right way" and think she might get mad. Remember dont put pussy on a pedestal. Lets not act like its a double rainbow or anything.
Well, I should have mentioned that I'm fairly certain she was mad at me for "being too nice" to her because she was on a guilt trip over cheating on me. But I didn't find that out until later. If I had known at the time, I would certainly not have been nice. She was a whacky one though and I admit I learned a few things from that awful relationship.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose1132 View Post
Well, I should have mentioned that I'm fairly certain she was mad at me for "being too nice" to her because she was on a guilt trip over cheating on me. But I didn't find that out until later. If I had known at the time, I would certainly not have been nice. She was a whacky one though and I admit I learned a few things from that awful relationship.
Oh, well then what a bitch. Anyone that tries to justify cheating is a piece of shit (guys or girls)
Old 08-25-2010, 12:10 AM
From my experiences, girls/women who date assholes or guys that treat them like shit usually have serious daddy issues. They maybe didn't get attention from their father or had a bad father, so they are so desperate for any guy's attention it doesn't matter how he is. Guys and girls can easyily sense when someone is insecure, so these guys who love to be very controlling use that to their advantage. I'm not saying every girl who had a terrible relationship with their father will be insecure or have a bad love life, but usually it affects them in a serious way.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
Oh shit, sarah1980's a badass!
Belie' DAT.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:35 PM
Okay, okay... I'll help you kids.

Quentin pretty much covered the basics. But I'll expand this a little bit more:

Most men who don't get any women and who think of themselves as "nice", are in fact usually:

- Lacking confidence.

- Socially clumsy and awkward.

- Trying to score above their level, instead of settling for the nice girls that they in fact could have.

- Bitter / negative / cynical when it comes to women and sexual/romantic relationships.

- Sexually and romantically insecure.

- Needy.

- Doormats.

- Passive. Meaning that they don't even try to get girls. If you don't even try, it's obvious you're not getting any.

- Nerdy-looking.

...All those traits are the reason why many men who consider themselves as "nice" are not attractive to women. It's not the niceness that is the problem, it's all those other things.

I've been more or less all those things myself when I was younger. And hey, I wondered why women are not interested in "nice" guys as well.

What do women like in men then?

- Confidence. The most important thing. The arrogance of "bad boys" is one form of confidence, but you can easily be good-natured and confident person at the same time. Don't be a doormat, don't be passive, don't agree on everything she wants. Have your own clear and strong goals in your life, and ACT to them without fear. (This includes hitting on women you find attractive).

- Humor. Not goofy humor, but witty, sarcastic humor. Smart, subtle sexual undertones in humor are extremely effective. Note: A lot of bad boys are funny.

- Excitement. This is what bad boys offer, but you can easily offer a lot of excitement while being a nice person. Be an adventurous person, make sure your life comes off as a lot more fun and exciting than hers.

- Challenge. Meaning that don't be too easy. Make sure she understands that you have your own, exciting life. That you have plenty of options, plenty of attractive women who are interested in you. Don't agree on everything she wants. Bad boys are challenging to women because women can't control them.

- Sexuality. Be sexually aware, active and confident. Express clearly (but smartly) that you find the woman sexually interesting. Be a great lover physically.

- Healthy, positive aggression. Doesn't mean beating her up, but being a kind of person who actively and aggressively goes for the things he wants. Women find this very masculine and admirable. Bad boys often have unhealthy, negative aggression, but even this is better than being a passive man.

- Power. It can be political, financial, artistic, intellectual, physical, etc, power. But women are attracted to men who are in some aspect better than most other men. If you are good in something, make sure she knows it.

- Status. A man who has a high status in the world has "proven" himself to be an alpha male.

- Looks. Frankly, these don't have that much importance. For women, unluckily for them, looks are their primary attractive attribute. For men, looks are not really that important. Being fat is a no-no, but if you're fairly slim with an okay face, your looks are not going to limit you much. A lot more important is what your looks tell about you - Meaning that you should pay attention to your clothes, haircut, etc. Women think your style tells about your personality. Which it does. If you look like a nerd, then that's not good. Try looking cool instead - And you can look really cool even if nature didn't bless you with a pretty face. A lot of rock stars and movie actors look cool as shit, despite being basically ugly men. Also how you carry yourself physically is very important, as is confident body language.

...As you can see, all those traits can be achieve by being a good person who treats women well. Bad boys just accidentally happen to have many of those traits, or similar traits. Bad boys also have negative traits that are not attractive to women.

So basically you can build your character so that you have all the positive attributes without any of the negatives. This can easily make you more popular among women than any "bad boy" you know.

How do you build those traits then?

You practice.

Practice, practice, practice.

...Meaning that you try to hit on girls as much as you can. That's the only way, really. The more girls you hit on, the better you get, and the more you score.

Don't give a shit about getting rejected. Most women are in fact nice people and reject you kindly. If you're going to live all your life in fear, you might just as well kill yourself now.

In the beginning you probably have to lower your standards, because one of the main reasons you haven't been having any luck so far is the fact that you are trying to score above your own level. If you're not scoring with pretty girls, then try average ones. Then try below average ones. Then go for the ugly girls. Then go for girls who ugly, fat and pimpled.

(Yes, I'm concentrating on looks here - That's because the looks of a woman are the primary factor for her status in the world of dating).

Once you have found your level, you practice, and with practice you start gaining exactly the kind of skills that women find attractive. Which means that your own level is higher now and you can start hitting on more attractive women.

Men who have huge amounts of beautiful women typically are very, very active. They flirt with every woman they meet. The hit on at least one woman almost every day. Practice makes you a master. If you don't train, you're never going to be any good. It's the same thing with everything in life. Attracting women is no different. Only lazy losers think that they are going to get everything in life for free.

So how do you start?

...You start by asking women for dates.

Make it a principle in your life that you ask a woman for a date EVERY DAY from now on. Do it at online dating services, or at Facebook, if you feel too shy to do it in the real world. Don't expect to get any dates right away, because you probably suck at asking them. But don't worry, you'll get better.

One year from now you have already asked 365 women for a date. I'd be VERY surprised if none of them agreed to go with you.

And don't give a shit if the first 100 women don't even answer you. You are doing this for long-term goals. It might take YEARS before you start getting any real success. It's your choice: Do you wan't to be alone, or do you want to be happy and date supremely attractive women?

Once you have gained enough confidence to try other methods along with online, start going to clubs and bars and hit on girls in there. After Facebook, they are the 2nd best place to get dates.

Once you have mastered that area as well, it's time for the final phase: Start asking women for dates EVERYWHERE. At bus stops, on the street, at the store. This is the most powerful way, as it triggers a lot of emotions in women (this almost never happens to any of them) and makes you come off as supremely cool and confident. But at the same time, you have to be really cool and confident to make this approach work. Which is why I consider it the final phase.

Once you start getting dates, the first ones are likely going to be awkward. I remember how it took me dates with 10-15 different women before I started to feel comfortable in those situations.

Once you have been on a date with over 50 women, it's becoming such a familiar situation that it's easy to be confident, funny and cool. It will be the woman who is nervous about the date, and that gives you the power over the situation. Which makes you seem a lot more attractive to her.

So yeah, that's it. It's all really simple, as you can see. Women are very easy to understand. And it's very easy to attract them.

You just have to work a little bit for your success. That's how it goes for most things in life.

- - -

A couple of additional, helpful hints:

1. Humans imitate other humans. Meaning that on a subconscious level you are constantly picking up mannerisms, body language, speech patterns, even thought patterns from the people you socialize with. So if you mostly hang out with women and nerds, you easily become more feminine and nerdy yourself. So basically a very effective way to gain characteristics that are attractive to women, is to hang out with men who are attractive to women. You are going to start imitating those men, without even noticing it yourself.

2. Same thing works in becoming a funny person. Hang out with people who are funny. In the long run, you are going to start imitating them, successfully, and you become funny yourself.

3. Having a masculine, fit body isn't really important at all. Sure, women like a male body like that, but only a small percentage considers it an important attribute in a man. Even women who do consider it important and are very sporty themselves, don't really care about in the end. They find a man with beer belly very attractive, if he has a right kind of character. BUT having a fit body does something more important: It can boost your self-confidence. It makes you feel more manly and masculine. Physical training makes adrenalin and testosterone run in your body, and both those chemicals will make you act and think in a manner which is attractive to women.

4. Live. Take risks. Be adventurous. Travel. Get drunk. Meet strangers. Talk as much as you can, with as many people as you can. Get some interesting hobbies (Not only movies, comics and video games). This will give you something to talk about with women. It will make you a more interesting and exciting person. Life experience will give you self-confidence in general.

Last edited by Tuukka; 09-23-2010 at 12:55 AM..
Old 09-22-2010, 10:45 PM
This is a good topic.

I do agree that some women will go for the bad guy.
I did and payed for it twice
I was treated like a princess for the first couple of monthes and then beaten black and blue
After the second guy l promised my self that if any man hit me l would leave
I did l was so proud that guy said sorry so many times but resorted to the same behavior so l left.
my family would see my bruised arms or face at times and tell me to leave at times but l thought the person would change didnt l
How silly was l.
I think also women need to learn to hold back there temper because you can have a worse result by getting angry also.
In terms if you nag it will not get you anywhere even if you are right.

I have a lovely boyfreind now and he knows what happened to me with these two blokes and he knows that l would leave if he hurt me
I also think it must be worse when there is children involved and the children seeing this must be heartbreaking
Old 09-22-2010, 10:48 PM
I hate it also when they force you to have sex it happened to me also l couldnt get up because he would hit me if l moved
Being struct and being down on the ground is worse and kicked in the stomach is so bad.
if you meet people like this get out they take away your confidence and everything it took me a long time before l could trust again
Old 09-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Jesus christ tuuka
Old 09-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Jesus christ tuuka
From now on, I'm going to copy-paste that message to every discussion I ever see, in which men complain about women preferring "bad boys" over "nice guys".

I always wondered if I could compress and explain all that shit in just one post. I just did! Live by my word, and you will find happiness! You can show your gratitude by donating money at www.tuukkathejesuschristofdating.com. Thanks.

Last edited by Tuukka; 09-23-2010 at 12:47 PM..
Old 09-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Now I want to date Tuukka.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:29 PM
I like nerds...I've always liked nerds.

Not spotty, sweaty wrecks or anything...but awkward, intelligent, unkempt hair, distinguished features...they usually make up for their lack of finesse in other areas if you get what I'm saying.

Bad boys are generally fucking boring pricks and I wouldn't touch them with yours.

I personally think most of #the rules are bullshit, but hey...whatever works for y'all.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Now I'd like to hear from people who don't know what they're talking about, so quentin, tuuka, you guys, please back off and let us have our moment of glory because, really, we have so few moments of glory.

I think one of the most important things a person can do in a serious committed relationship is to shy away from your partner's friends and family and interests because commitment issues are attractive. It's irresistible. That's human nature. Trust me. I don't know what I'm talking about.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:56 PM
^ Good advice Shini.

If you're seeing a girl and she won't put out, be sure to push her harder. Make her realize that she would sleep with you if she really loved you. If she still doesn't give it up, act coldly to her and distance yourself from her. Be seen around town hanging out with other girls, jealousy is one of the most effective tools when it comes to emotional manipulation. She'll be forced to give in to your wishes or give you up forever. This works every time. Women respond to aggressive men like this, they are known as alpha omega males.

The number one piece of advice I can give is to make sure that she always remembers how much stronger you are than her.
Old 09-23-2010, 03:58 PM
[high fives BCV]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
The number one piece of advice I can give is to make sure that she always remembers how much stronger you are than her.
Challenge her to arm wrestling contests. Maybe some tug of war.

Last edited by Tweek; 09-23-2010 at 04:32 PM..
Old 09-23-2010, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
I like nerds...I've always liked nerds.

Not spotty, sweaty wrecks or anything...but awkward, intelligent, unkempt hair, distinguished features...they usually make up for their lack of finesse in other areas if you get what I'm saying.

Bad boys are generally fucking boring pricks and I wouldn't touch them with yours.

I personally think most of #the rules are bullshit, but hey...whatever works for y'all.
I'm not sure how intelligence, unkempt hair and distinguished features are nerdy attributes? They aren't. You could just as well claim that they are typical characteristics of a rock star (for some reason I recall that you dig men who have a bit of that rock and roll edge to them).

Awkwardness could be considered a nerdy characteristic, but that's only 1/4 on your list so far.

Sure, there are some women who are a attracted to unconfident, clumsy, awkward, bitter, negative, cynical, needy, passive, sexually and romantically insecure men who refuse to date women who are on their level. But the amount of those women is really, really small.

But if you're confident, funny, cool, sexy and exciting guy, also women who dig those "nerds" will dig you.

So it's a win-win situation to be that kind of guy.

BTW, I know several really hot, smart and cool women who claim to like nerdy guys. And when I ask them to mention some nerdy guys they like, they generally give me a list of guys who are confident and funny, but who also happen to like video-games, comic books and other things that some people consider nerdy. But the guys themselves are really not nerds at all. They just have some geeky interests in their lives, which is perfectly fine when it comes to women. Almost all men I know have geeky interests.

When I ask those women that do they like unconfident, clumsy, awkward, bitter, negative, cynical, needy, passive, sexually and romantically insecure men, they answer no.

Yeah, there are no rules, there's just common sense.

Last edited by Tuukka; 09-23-2010 at 05:30 PM..
Old 09-23-2010, 05:31 PM
Quote:
I think one of the most important things a person can do in a serious committed relationship is to shy away from your partner's friends and family and interests because commitment issues are attractive. It's irresistible. That's human nature. Trust me. I don't know what I'm talking about.
Maybe my english is lacking, but I couldn't make head or tails of this comment.

Last edited by Tuukka; 09-23-2010 at 05:37 PM..
Old 09-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
When I ask those women that do they like unconfident, clumsy, awkward, bitter, negative, cynical, needy, passive, sexually and romantically insecure men, they answer no.
I wouldn't consider most of these to be 'nerdy' characteristics...certainly not bitterness, cynicism or neediness. Perhaps nerds by nature are meant to be sexually and romantically naive...but I wouldn't use the term "insecure" either.

I find that boorish, stereotypical Jock types tend to act more sexually and romantically insecure inasmuch as they can be jealous and possessive of their partners. Nerdy types don't tend to project their insecurities on to their partner...in that respect they probably are more passive and definitely more likely to internalise their emotions and anxieties.

Quote:
I'm not sure how intelligence, unkempt hair and distinguished features are nerdy attributes? They aren't. You could just as well claim that they are typical characteristics of a rock star (for some reason I recall that you dig men who have a bit of that rock and roll edge to them).
Okay, I thought nerds and intelligence usually went hand in hand. I say 'distinguished' features because your atypical nerd will have say a large nose or maybe a long face or just something that prevents them from being what would be considered universally/typically attractive. Unkempt hair was me being overly PC...I guess I dig what is known as 'the Jewfro'...curly, thick, out of control like Jack Nance hair...or think Bruno from Fame. That shit is considered pretty nerdy where I come from.

I wouldn't say I go for a rock star look. I like skinny, androgynous glam boys...but I much prefer say somebody like a Rushmore era Jason Schwartzmann or a 30 year old Rivers Cuomo. I'd take the aforementioned over a ripped beefcake like Ryan Reynolds or even Brad Pitt any day of the week because I just find them more interesting and sexually alluring.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:17 PM
Quote:
I wouldn't consider most of these to be 'nerdy' characteristics...certainly not bitterness, cynicism or neediness. Perhaps nerds by nature are meant to be sexually and romantically naive...but I wouldn't use the term "insecure" either.

I find that boorish, stereotypical Jock types tend to act more sexually and romantically insecure inasmuch as they can be jealous and possessive of their partners. Nerdy types don't tend to project their insecurities on to their partner...in that respect they probably are more passive and definitely more likely to internalise their emotions and anxieties.

Okay, I thought nerds and intelligence usually went hand in hand. I say 'distinguished' features because your atypical nerd will have say a large nose or maybe a long face or just something that prevents them from being what would be considered universally/typically attractive. Unkempt hair was me being overly PC...I guess I dig what is known as 'the Jewfro'...curly, thick, out of control like Jack Nance hair...or think Bruno from Fame. That shit is considered pretty nerdy where I come from.

I wouldn't say I go for a rock star look. I like skinny, androgynous glam boys...but I much prefer say somebody like a Rushmore era Jason Schwartzmann or a 30 year old Rivers Cuomo. I'd take the aforementioned over a ripped beefcake like Ryan Reynolds or even Brad Pitt any day of the week because I just find them more interesting and sexually alluring.
Okay, my misunderstanding, I thought you were sort of answering my post earlier on, but you were probably just commenting on the thread in general.

I didn't even comment on nerdy men in my original post, except that looks-wise a stereotypical nerd (who looks *nothing* like a glam rock boy) is not attractive to women by his looks. I mean this guy:

And this guy:

BTW, the guy in the following picture, who I think you recognize, is someone I definitely would *not* consider a nerd:

...Since Jarvis the good old boy has just about all the characteristics I listed earlier on, that women tend to find attractive in men. Looks-wise he probably isn't the first choice for a lot of women, but personality-wise he has it all. And he doesn't look like a nerd, he looks like a rock star. It's not about the face you were born with, it's all about the style.

Terms like "nerds" or "nice guys" or "bad boys" are just superficial ways to try to categorize people in extremely broad terms, and they are not very useful in describing characteristics that women (or men for that matter) find attractive.

Last edited by Tuukka; 09-23-2010 at 07:24 PM..
Old 09-23-2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Maybe my english is lacking, but I couldn't make head or tails of this comment.
My british is a little lacking, but I've been taking a piss ever since this
Quote:
Jesus christ tuuka
comment. We're all just having making fun time plenty here, comprendes? Ay dios mio! Balance final: jaime les femmes. Jaime les hommes. And in case you're wondering no I don't usually speak such fluent japanese.

Tip # 376
Speaking a romantic language can woo most girls so long as they don't actually speak the language and understand you're telling them "I am liking your goat currently of now"
Old 09-23-2010, 09:31 PM
if you have confidence and believe you are a catch, other people will follow. it's not always that simple, but confidence is everything to the other sex.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:40 PM
The whole point is about chemistry ( like Tuukka explained in the "crit me for 5k wall of text post" )

I dated really really hot girl ... i tried to be gentle , careful & the all-around good guy. Yes , you might get laid a couple of times but in the long run it will fail since she's already won you over.

I dated not so hot girls .... i didnt give a shit , wasn't careful , didn't call but they left me messages and asked my friends why i wasn't there because they loved me. They just kept coming back.

Over time , i kinda ditched the "hot/not hot" label i was giving to girl. Just take your time , be yourself and act normal. If the chemistry is there , it will pick-up for the long run. Are you dating for yourself or to impress your friends ?
Old 09-23-2010, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Now I'd like to hear from people who don't know what they're talking about, so quentin, tuuka, you guys, please back off and let us have our moment of glory because, really, we have so few moments of glory.

You should never shy away from freinds and family it is importat to keep contact if things go worng in a relationship.

Or if you have a volint relationship with someone you need to have people you can go to if you are not sure waht to do.
Plus it is good to have company at the house sometimes because in the end it can get boring just having you and your partner.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:11 AM
Quote:

BTW, the guy in the following picture, who I think you recognize, is someone I definitely would *not* consider a nerd:

...Since Jarvis the good old boy has just about all the characteristics I listed earlier on, that women tend to find attractive in men. Looks-wise he probably isn't the first choice for a lot of women, but personality-wise he has it all. And he doesn't look like a nerd, he looks like a rock star. It's not about the face you were born with, it's all about the style.
I don't buy this...because Jarvis is a perpetual nerd IMO. He was mocked and ridiculed by his peers, forever shunned by girls, lost his virginity just before his 20th birthday and off-stage he remains characteristically shy and definitely awkward. He embraces 'geek chic' these days but your average Joe would still say that he looks like a nerdy twat...I should know because I was pretty much alone in my teenage yearning for him and I still get stick for loving him today.

"scrawny, ugly geek" was the oft used description...and not much has changed.

The photographic examples you used are obviously extremes and I can say the reasons why I'm not attracted to those guys physically are mainly based on superficial shit like I don't dig clear rimmed glasses and the smiling is pretty cheesy...I can't say I find either of them supremely offensive as far as their looks go. Yeah they look pretty goofy but I would still engage in conversation with them before I entertained say, a perma-tanned knucklehead or some c*** wearing Ed Hardy.

Your definition of a nerd is to me, not representative of how the rest of society thinks. You make good points but average folk would consider Jarvis, Rivers Cuomo pretty nerdy at first glance...the fact that they made it as pop/rock stars is neither here nor there really as we're being mainly superficial right now and it's hard for me to put my point across by citing examples like "that nerdy guy in the year above me at school with the wiry hair and the stutter" because you have no fucking clue what I'm talking about.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:28 AM
Quote:
I don't buy this...because Jarvis is a perpetual nerd IMO. He was mocked and ridiculed by his peers, forever shunned by girls, lost his virginity just before his 20th birthday and off-stage he remains characteristically shy and definitely awkward. He embraces 'geek chic' these days but your average Joe would still say that he looks like a nerdy twat...I should know because I was pretty much alone in my teenage yearning for him and I still get stick for loving him today.

"scrawny, ugly geek" was the oft used description...and not much has changed.

The photographic examples you used are obviously extremes and I can say the reasons why I'm not attracted to those guys physically are mainly based on superficial shit like I don't dig clear rimmed glasses and the smiling is pretty cheesy...I can't say I find either of them supremely offensive as far as their looks go. Yeah they look pretty goofy but I would still engage in conversation with them before I entertained say, a perma-tanned knucklehead or some c*** wearing Ed Hardy.

Your definition of a nerd is to me, not representative of how the rest of society thinks. You make good points but average folk would consider Jarvis, Rivers Cuomo pretty nerdy at first glance...the fact that they made it as pop/rock stars is neither here nor there really as we're being mainly superficial right now and it's hard for me to put my point across by citing examples like "that nerdy guy in the year above me at school with the wiry hair and the stutter" because you have no fucking clue what I'm talking about.
It completely meaningless whether we say Jarvis is a nerd or not, because it's a superficial criteria which has nothing to do with attracting women. It's the nature of your character that matters, not what clique some people like to put you in.

Once upon a time, Jarvis didn't have the kind of characteristics that attract women. That was almost 30 years ago. In a time that nobody knew him, including you. He has been a different man than that for a very long time.

I've been following him and his career since early 90's and he's a confident, funny (not super-funny, but he has a dry wit to him), smooth, sexually very aware, positively aggressive guy (he has been very determined in his life to get what he wants). He's powerful in several different ways, lives an exciting life, and is challenging for women because obviously he can be very picky due to his status. And he has a really cool sense of style. So he's hitting a lot characteristics I mentioned in my first post. Is he the perfect specimen that all women will fall for? Nope. His image limits him to certain type of women, mostly artsy chicks who dig skinny boys, but it's still a BIG pool of women, many of whom are seriously hot.

If you're a "nerd" like Jarvis Cocker, you won't have much trouble attracting women. Over the years I've known *many* very hot women who think Jarvis is pure sex. I've also known guys like him, who were not famous and rich, and they still scored big time.

But like I said, categorizations like "nerd" are completely useless in trying to explain attraction to opposite sex. Just as useless as "nice guy" or "bad boy". People, both men and women, would fare much better with the opposite sex if they would just try to ignore such categories and instead concentrate on the kind of *characteristics* that make them more appealing to the opposite sex.

As for you preferring those two other nerdy-looking guys over a perma-tanned knucklehead or some c*** wearing Ed Hardy... Well, there is plenty of room between those extremes. When I say that it's better for a man not to look like a dorky, insecure nerd, it doesn't mean that they have to go all the way for the other extreme.

Last edited by Tuukka; 09-24-2010 at 06:31 AM..
Old 09-26-2010, 11:18 PM
Quote:

Tip # 376
Speaking a romantic language can woo most girls so long as they don't actually speak the language and understand you're telling them "I am liking your goat currently of now"
Tip #377
Drench yourself in AXE body spray and wear shirts with amusing sayings like "Female Body Inspector", "No Fat Chicks", or "Beer O'Clock".
Old 09-27-2010, 05:44 AM
In this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
I'm too nice and suchandsuch
Also in this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmoes View Post
Well I think too many nice guys have problems not because they're nice, but because they can be downbeat, unpleasant, bitter, cynical, etc
In a celebrity thread two clicks away
Quote:
...BG, she doesn't want help with her drug problem. And people like this make me sick!... This bitch is getting off way too lightly. She should be receiving the toughest penalties and fines possible for her dumbass actions... Fine her 10 million dollars, then lock her worthless piece-of-shit-ass up for 10 years. FUCK HER!... I have absolutely zero respect for this cow.
Quote:
This is BULLSHIT~!... Fucking cow.
A good example of the disconnect.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:10 AM
Quote:
In a celebrity thread two clicks away

A good example of the disconnect.
...Huh?
Old 09-27-2010, 11:16 AM
I dunno about ya'll but I'm looking for a hottie with a geeky side that's into art and comic books and knows about Adobe products so when I go on about Photoshop and After Effects he doesn't look at me like I'm the teacher in Advanced Ancient Egyptian Algebra.

We should add a link to the old LOVE thread since a lot of what's discussed here is gone into further depth there.

Last edited by electriclite; 09-27-2010 at 11:19 AM..
Old 09-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
Tip #377
Drench yourself in AXE body spray and wear shirts with amusing sayings like "Female Body Inspector", "No Fat Chicks", or "Beer O'Clock".
You're just jealous of my awesome shirt.