Old 09-15-2010, 08:34 PM
Texas Man Stung By 1200 Bees

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/796...g-by-1200-bees

Oh dear this would have been terrible he was lucky that he didnt die from this
it didnt stat if these bees were wasps if they were they can sting you continuely.
I also have a clip to go with this article and the look of his face is not nice to see.

When his son found him he said that his fathers head looked like a bee hive.
he is so lucky that he is alive.

Anyway l hope you have a look at this
Old 09-15-2010, 08:54 PM
My god.

Old 09-15-2010, 08:57 PM
Yes he needed you Batman

Where were you
Old 09-16-2010, 05:28 AM
That's gotta sting.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:35 AM
Wow, you hear about that happening a lot with yellow jackets, but not bees (or are they used interchangeably here). There were several stories of death in the elderly or children happening in Florida, which has given a sort of minor fear of them as yellow jackets live underground and people happen upon then by way of falling into their nests. Apparently you can outrun them, and can't go over fences, so if you go through a high fence gate, they will just stay on the other side, but if you climb over they follow you - that always seemed funny in a Loony Tunes kind of way to me.

Feel bad for the guy and for his son to a lessor degree. Here's a toast to better times for them.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:47 AM
Oh no, not the bees!
Old 09-16-2010, 09:33 AM
They must have been some sort of waps if he was stung so many times and they didn't find a bunch of dead bee's. To tell you the truth though i've never really been educated on how to tell them apart except Bubble Bees are obvious and so are Wasps since they have those long hangy legs.

I almost swallowed a bee once, it stung me on the tounge. I've never left a open can of pop unattended outside in the summer ever again.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
They must have been some sort of waps if he was stung so many times and they didn't find a bunch of dead bee's. To tell you the truth though i've never really been educated on how to tell them apart except Bubble Bees are obvious and so are Wasps since they have those long hangy legs.

I almost swallowed a bee once, it stung me on the tounge. I've never left a open can of pop unattended outside in the summer ever again.

Ha! Bubba Bees and WASPS! Reminds me of prom night! Giggidy!
Old 09-16-2010, 12:43 PM
Old 09-16-2010, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetShaw View Post
awesome
Old 09-16-2010, 01:29 PM
This is probably my worst nightmare. Yellow jackets are scary as shit. They're small and look like regular bees, but they're way more aggressive and they nest underground. They're under the fucking ground people! If you ride over them with a lawnmower you're screwed.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
This is probably my worst nightmare. Yellow jackets are scary as shit. They're small and look like regular bees, but they're way more aggressive and they nest underground. They're under the fucking ground people! If you ride over them with a lawnmower you're screwed.

Old 09-16-2010, 02:07 PM
Pwned?
Old 09-16-2010, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
HA! i was waiting for someone to post that. One of the few endings of a movie that makes me cry.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixedMind View Post
awesome
Isn't it, though? A friend of mine did it.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicochetShaw View Post
Isn't it, though? A friend of mine did it.
"Alright Im in, but were going to need a lot of startup money,
beads aren't cheap...are beads cheap?"