Old 09-30-2010, 08:24 PM
What Is The Name Of This Salma Hayek Movie Please?

Hey all. Would/could someone please identify the film in this YouTube montague from time index 1:29-1:46. Please and thank you.

And for those really dedicated Hayek fans, what is the film afterwards and before the above time index? The help is really appreciated.

Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKorv...eature=related

Oh, and does anybody recognize the tune? It's cool.

Last edited by God of War; 09-30-2010 at 08:26 PM..
Old 09-30-2010, 08:29 PM
Breaking Up
Old 09-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks, dude. I've never seen it. Is ti good? Salma looks so hot there. It makes me realise just how many of her films I haven't seen yet.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:49 AM
I remember it being a decent time-waster. It was one of those movies I saw in the middle of the night on cable, and stuck with because it was better than infomercials but not bad enough to put me to sleep or make me do something productive. Oh, and I probably was hoping to see some nudity. Plus, I recognized the stars. For some reason I thought it was a much older movie, like early-90s, and put back out to cash in on the stars.

Still though, I never deny that someone should check something out just to see for themselves. For some reason in my mind, it's in the same memory bank as Mating Habits of the Earth Bound Male - something that you probably wouldn't be watching if not for an interest in relationship-type films, but also something you wouldn't care to bring up that you had seen.

Shorter review: It's good if nothing else is on.
Old 10-04-2010, 04:29 AM
Thanks, man. I managed to find it for rent. It wasn't what I expected. But I still enjoyed it for what it was. Not too bad at all.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove;3297282 For some reason in my mind, it's in the same memory bank as Mating Habits of the Earth Bound [Human
- something that you probably wouldn't be watching if not for an interest in relationship-type films, but also something you wouldn't care to bring up that you had seen.

I like MATING HABITS OF THE EARTHBOUND HUMAN. Very clever, although it begins to ware a little thin near the last half.
It's best to describe it: A documentary on human mating... from the perspective of an alien watching from afar. I like that.
Old 10-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
I like MATING HABITS OF THE EARTHBOUND HUMAN. Very clever, although it begins to ware a little thin near the last half.
It's best to describe it: A documentary on human mating... from the perspective of an alien watching from afar. I like that.

I like David Hyde Pierce's narration, and it's a good film to look at. The premise is what saves the film. Literally. It was originally filmed as a love story between the two leads, and it was so bad that they recut it to look like a nature show and had Piece add in a voice over narrative. That's why it seems like over 50% of the dialogue is cutout to make way for the narration.

For me, the film was just a decent time-waster. I saw it once on cable then never again, but I'd probably catch it if there was no other choice short of reading the newspaper.

Were you the one who made a thread about this movie back in the day?
Old 10-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Do you guys know what the tune is in that YT video?