#1  
Old 12-30-2010, 01:53 AM
What Annoyed You Today?

Today I get a disconnect notice from my electric company, dated December 23rd, and delivered to my Minnesota address.

I have to pay my electric bill, in full, by January 7th or it will be shut off.

Shut off, in the dead of winter.

Oh lord, I must be seriously delinquent!

How much do I have to pay?

$47.86

Huh?

Well, back in September I overpaid my electric by a few months just so it would be one less thing to worry about over the holidays. (joke's on me)

This means in October, I had a credit

November, I had a credit.

December, I had a bill for $47.86 and it's due January 7th.

Of course, the electric company uses an automatic system and sees that I haven't given them a payment going on 3 months. So they send a notice to disconnect.

And yes, big whoop, it's just a phone call to clear things up and... wait, no, fuck this, have you ever tried calling the electric company or phone company or any company since 1991 for that matter?

This is just a pain in the ass and the worst part is they send me the damn "cold weather rule protection for low income families" brochure in case I have problems making that $50 payment.

Just... fucking annoying shit, man.

Last edited by The Postmaster General; 12-30-2010 at 12:59 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-30-2010, 01:59 AM
So you only have to pay 47 dollars
Geez my electricty bill is 150 dollars but like you said it has to be payed
I have this credit card and they were giving me tow payment slips in the mail and so what they were doing was saying that l had overdue fees but in the end l got it sorted out
But geez you have to watch things or they get out of control
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-30-2010, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
So you only have to pay 47 dollars
Geez my electricty bill is 150 dollars but like you said it has to be payed
I have this credit card and they were giving me tow payment slips in the mail and so what they were doing was saying that l had overdue fees but in the end l got it sorted out
But geez you have to watch things or they get out of control

Did you read what I wrote, or just part of it?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-30-2010, 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
Did you read what I wrote, or just part of it?
Dude, this is the same chick who claims she has "carpet tunnel syndrome". I agree, commen sense is not present with utility companies.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-30-2010, 03:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
Did you read what I wrote, or just part of it?
Careful, Bubba. Just.....careful......




My daily annoyance is my stomach. I go to the bathroom a lot and I've been to the doctor for it often and he can never really come up with anything. No definitive answer like Crohn's Disease or I.B.S. I can go an entire day without eating and still go to the bathroom 6-7 times that day. Then I can eat like a madman and go to the bathroom twice in a day. There is no regularity to it, which is why it's so frustrating. And the reason I'm posting this at 3:30am is because I've been up for over an hour now with stomach cramps so bad they caused me to moan in pain earlier. This coming after I've gone to the bathroom 17 times in the past 2 days.

I'm thinking of trying a new diet where I eat only fruits and vegetables and drink strictly water, just to see if that changes anything. Your body can't reject stuff when its all healthy stuff, right?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-30-2010, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdude View Post
Dude, this is the same chick who claims she has "carpet tunnel syndrome". I agree, commen sense is not present with utility companies.
Yeah, and I get it's just an automatic system, but per the annoyance, it's just the fact that I have to call and clear this up, then there was a few minutes of sort of panic (thought maybe the payment was missed on their end) and research.



Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
My daily annoyance is my stomach. I go to the bathroom a lot and I've been to the doctor for it often and he can never really come up with anything. No definitive answer like Crohn's Disease or I.B.S. I can go an entire day without eating and still go to the bathroom 6-7 times that day. Then I can eat like a madman and go to the bathroom twice in a day. There is no regularity to it, which is why it's so frustrating. And the reason I'm posting this at 3:30am is because I've been up for over an hour now with stomach cramps so bad they caused me to moan in pain earlier. This coming after I've gone to the bathroom 17 times in the past 2 days.

I'm thinking of trying a new diet where I eat only fruits and vegetables and drink strictly water, just to see if that changes anything. Your body can't reject stuff when its all healthy stuff, right?

Yeah, I was just kind of thinking of one time occurring daily gripes, not gross ass medical problems, dude.

Nah, I feel you though because I just had the flu and was projectile vomiting. Then it started out the other side.

Man "eat like a madman"? It sounds to me like you are clogging your shit up. When you go to the bathroom a lot, on a scale of 1-10, 1 being least, and 10 being most, how large and how firm is your shit?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-30-2010, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
Yeah, and I get it's just an automatic system, but per the annoyance, it's just the fact that I have to call and clear this up, then there was a few minutes of sort of panic (thought maybe the payment was missed on their end) and research.
Don't give them any satisfaction Bubba
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-30-2010, 05:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdude View Post
Don't give them any satisfaction Bubba
I don't see how Im giving them satisfaction - I wanted to know why I was getting a notice.

Something I was thinking of -- signing up for the payment plan and then making the whole payment at once before the due date, just so they'll end up with a bunch of extra paperwork for no reason.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-30-2010, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
Man "eat like a madman"? It sounds to me like you are clogging your shit up. When you go to the bathroom a lot, on a scale of 1-10, 1 being least, and 10 being most, how large and how firm is your shit?
Actually, I should have specified this: eat like a madman to me means eat 3 whole meals a day. I usually hardly eat anything, because time and my job don't allow for me to sit down and relax and eat. I've gotten used to it. But now I'm in week 2 of a 2 week break, with literally nothing to do, and have been able to eat 3 meals a day. My stomach is apparently flipping me the middle finger right now for changing its ways, worse then its ever done before.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-30-2010, 10:40 AM
Yeah, I can get why you wouldn't want to answer that question. Just so you know, the information you just added goes further along with obstruction-type thing like where even your digestive system isn't moving like it should. That's a more serious way of saying clog your shit up. And it is a serious topic. I'm guessing you are maybe 2-4 and 3-6 depending on how good a day you are having.

When saying that you eat quickly, would you say: never, sometimes, occasionally, every once and a while, from time to time, maybe three out of five times, part of the time, periodically, now and then, or often?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-30-2010, 11:58 AM
Daily annoyance that makes me see red like a bull:

Drivers in the passing lane going the speed limit, or just south of the speed limit, when there is NO ONE in the middle lane and I am clearly trying to go faster than the speed limit.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-30-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
When saying that you eat quickly, would you say: never, sometimes, occasionally, every once and a while, from time to time, maybe three out of five times, part of the time, periodically, now and then, or often?
Every time, actually. Eat a very quick lunch because I dont get a real actual lunch break at work (LONG story), then a quick dinner because I often have things going on at night.

And I pretty much never eat breakfast. If I eat too early in the day I get full on sick to my stomach.

I've come to the conclusion that my intestines are just extreme pussies.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-30-2010, 06:18 PM
This annoyance is from my job. I'm mailman and the absolute most annoying thing while trying to deliver is looking for your stupid piece of shit mailbox. Sometimes they're disguised as a fucking bird house. No I don't find it quaint, I'm in a rage walking to the front and back of your stupid looking house. Please, a NORMAL MAILBOX NEAR THE GOD DAMNED DOOR.

And if your home doesn't have an address on it..Then god damn you sir, where do you think you are?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-30-2010, 06:30 PM
Condoms.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Surprisingly, nothing annoying happened today, but we'll see - it's still somewhat early.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-30-2010, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
This annoyance is from my job. I'm mailman and the absolute most annoying thing while trying to deliver is looking for your stupid piece of shit mailbox. Sometimes they're disguised as a fucking bird house. No I don't find it quaint, I'm in a rage walking to the front and back of your stupid looking house. Please, a NORMAL MAILBOX NEAR THE GOD DAMNED DOOR.

And if your home doesn't have an address on it..Then god damn you sir, where do you think you are?
I fucking love this post. LOVE THIS POST.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-30-2010, 06:49 PM
My daily annoyance:

We're packing. We move tomorrow. I fucking hate everything, and hope the world simply eats all our shit so I don't have to deal with any of it.

The fucking cats are ridiculous - they're NO help whatsoever. You're trying to move shit, they're laying in a plastic bag that's been hauled out of the trash and one's hunting the other.

I fucking hate moving.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-30-2010, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantameant View Post
My daily annoyance:

We're packing. We move tomorrow. I fucking hate everything, and hope the world simply eats all our shit so I don't have to deal with any of it.

The fucking cats are ridiculous - they're NO help whatsoever. You're trying to move shit, they're laying in a plastic bag that's been hauled out of the trash and one's hunting the other.

I fucking hate moving.
Preaching to the choir, sister.

Nine houses in seven years.

Good luck, stay calm, breathe. Next week it will all be over.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Anyone getting to the point where paying for movers seems the most reasonable route?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-30-2010, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
Anyone getting to the point where paying for movers seems the most reasonable route?
Nope.

We did it on one of our previous moves and they royally fucked us.

They took an estimate over the phone, turned up ill-equipped for our 4,000 leather sofa, damaged it, couldn't get it through the door, left it for us to seek alternative methods of removal, then refused to acknowledge any and all responsibility for the damage they caused to a) the sofa and b) the door they put through the plaster wall when they tried to fit it through.

Their governing body advised them to pay out, but they refused, so guess what?

We would have to go to court, at our expense, with no guarantee they would show up.

After 16 months, we abandoned our claim and I became underhanded and spiteful in ways they had not thought of.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Well, New Year's Eve is tomorrow and guess what... the plumbers who installed the pipes in our sink did a hack job. They literally came loose today. It was like nothing was holding them in place except for shitty glue. Even worse, there's a horrible smell coming from around our mini-beverage fridge. I took it out hoping it was nothing major but I can't find the source of the smell. I suspect and dread that it might be a dead rat behind the wall...

To make matters worse, I get a ticket in the mail from the city of San Francisco because I "didn't" pay a toll when in reality, it was just a stupid technology blunder. While staying there, we were allowed to use my friend's FastTrak, which basically is an account that you prepay in order to go in and out of SF without having to always stop to pay money. It's very convenient. Well, one of the stops, something didn't go right and now I'm having to deal with some minor BS.

And of course, we're expected to throw a New Year's party at our place... Oy! Hijo de puta!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-30-2010, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
Anyone getting to the point where paying for movers seems the most reasonable route?
Seriously, I'm about there.

The worst thing is this is a move that's going to lead to another move. We had plans to do one thing, they fell through LAST WEEK, so now we're moving to my mother's "for now". (Don't even get me STARTED on that...) The GOOD thing is that the space we'll be in is sort of like a granny-suite - has its' own entrance, there's a full bathroom off of it, etc. It's a good size, so we're not going to be cramped, etc. I'm trying to see the positives, I really am. I guess it's just knowing that as soon as we find something else, we'll be moving AGAIN that makes me want to snap necks.

/endrant

It could be worse - we could be without a home.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-30-2010, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reigh Kaufman View Post
Preaching to the choir, sister.

Nine houses in seven years.

Good luck, stay calm, breathe. Next week it will all be over.
Ugh. I feel your pain. And thank you for this - I honestly needed to hear/read it.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-30-2010, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantameant View Post
Ugh. I feel your pain. And thank you for this - I honestly needed to hear/read it.
There is a moment - no lie -when you see the end. For me, it's the moment my wife says, "Unpack the DVDs".

'Tis a great moment.

Let me know when you hear/feel yours.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-31-2010, 02:14 AM
Okay, so this didn't annoy me as much as make me crack up, although I should be annoyed for the same reason I was about the electric bill confusion...

I'll let you fill it in here...

This evening I noticed a voicemail from the cable company. I had also paid cable out in advance a few months back.

Okay, so this plan of just paying large chunks every 3 months and then forgetting about it isn't working. It seems 2 is the magic number. I refuse to sign up for automatic payments, and simply hate sitting down to pay bills every month. Why can't this work like other arrangements. I need, like, 3 months of electric, gas, cable, internet and water. Some dude comes by, or maybe I meet up with him. We play some video games and stuff. I give him money, then I have my utilities and when I need more, repeat.

FUCK YOU BILLING CYCLES!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-31-2010, 11:06 AM
Back in August I went to the doctor over a thing going on with my chest/throat. They took X-Rays, I had a total of 3 visits, nothing was ever figured out. (Long story short, I have to clear my throat all the time. It's like theres something there blocking it.) A couple weeks after the last visit I got my first bill from the X-Ray place. It was for $242 and showed that insurance apparently covered $100 of it (so it was $342) to begin with. I expected to have a bill to pay so I sent in payment.

Then, at the end of September, I got another bill telling me that insurance didn't cover as much as they said, and I owed $36 more. I sent it in. Finally, I hadn't heard anything.


Until yesterday. I got another bill for $32, bringing my grand total paid to $310. Insurance has now apparently only covered $32 of that entire bill (but thats not my annoyance).

The annoyance is, the bill they sent me said "FINAL NOTICE, PAYMENT DUE IMMEDIATELY."

I haven't paid the bill yet.

But I did, however, tuck a little handwritten note into the envelope and mailed them that instead. It said "You can't send me a bill 5 months after the fact and demand immediate payment when I had no idea I still owed anything in the first place. The way I see it, it took you 5 months to send me the final part of my bill, so I just might take 5 months to pay it. Have a nice day."

I'll no doubt get a response in a week or so, most likely demanding payment then too, but for now they can just suck on my middle finger. Hell, it actually pisses me off enough I'm considering making monthly payments of just $4, so that it takes 8 months to pay it off. They can't do anything about it as long as they get some money from me each month.




And, I did learn a very valuable lesson: unless you actually know that something is wrong, like you have a kidney stone and you know for sure its a kidney stone, then don't go to the doctor. You'll get fucked by your doctor and then once stuff gets submitted to insurance you'll get fucked by them too.

I still have to clear my throat a lot, every day. Doctor says nothing is wrong. Sure.

Last edited by jackson13; 12-31-2010 at 11:09 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-31-2010, 07:22 PM
10 inches of Snow
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 01-01-2011, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson13 View Post
Back in August I went to the doctor over a thing going on with my chest/throat. They took X-Rays, I had a total of 3 visits, nothing was ever figured out. (Long story short, I have to clear my throat all the time. It's like theres something there blocking it.) A couple weeks after the last visit I got my first bill from the X-Ray place. It was for $242 and showed that insurance apparently covered $100 of it (so it was $342) to begin with. I expected to have a bill to pay so I sent in payment.

Then, at the end of September, I got another bill telling me that insurance didn't cover as much as they said, and I owed $36 more. I sent it in. Finally, I hadn't heard anything.


Until yesterday. I got another bill for $32, bringing my grand total paid to $310. Insurance has now apparently only covered $32 of that entire bill (but thats not my annoyance).

The annoyance is, the bill they sent me said "FINAL NOTICE, PAYMENT DUE IMMEDIATELY."

I haven't paid the bill yet.

But I did, however, tuck a little handwritten note into the envelope and mailed them that instead. It said "You can't send me a bill 5 months after the fact and demand immediate payment when I had no idea I still owed anything in the first place. The way I see it, it took you 5 months to send me the final part of my bill, so I just might take 5 months to pay it. Have a nice day."

I'll no doubt get a response in a week or so, most likely demanding payment then too, but for now they can just suck on my middle finger. Hell, it actually pisses me off enough I'm considering making monthly payments of just $4, so that it takes 8 months to pay it off. They can't do anything about it as long as they get some money from me each month.




And, I did learn a very valuable lesson: unless you actually know that something is wrong, like you have a kidney stone and you know for sure its a kidney stone, then don't go to the doctor. You'll get fucked by your doctor and then once stuff gets submitted to insurance you'll get fucked by them too.

I still have to clear my throat a lot, every day. Doctor says nothing is wrong. Sure.

Yeah, the way my insurance bills is whacked too. I have to wait 3 months before I get the right bill because they send (my insurance is part of a network with clinics) me the first bill, with no insurance deducted, then next month they have part, then usually buy the 3rd month they have it squared away with the right total. No notices though. That's fucking annoying!

I was worried, though, you were going to say that you found out they didn't cover one of the scans. That happened to me a couple years back and it turned into a hassle getting them to do so - I ended up just paying for a MRI because it was turning into too much leg work on my end and I wasn't feeling hot to begin with. It was an expensive buying-off of an annoyance and I regretted it a couple months later.







Quote:
Originally Posted by athf1980 View Post
10 inches of Snow
The licky boom boom down kind?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 01-01-2011, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaStrangelove View Post
The licky boom boom down kind?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 01-01-2011, 06:01 PM
Indecisive weather because it's a pain in the butt when I'm trying to do my laundry.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 01-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Had a big party at my buddy's house last night for New Year's and I got stuck in the second living room with my roommate. He snores like he's dying. It is a violent, chesty, constant snore. And it's loud as FUCK. Didn't get to bed until 8 AM when I was sober enough to drive and then only slept for 4 hours.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 01-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Stayin' with my mom since I got kicked out of my last place. Right now, her fuckin downstairs neighbors and their shitty ass music are pissing me off. Its not even that I can hear the actual music (unless I go out into the hallway, then I can hear it clearly), but they're directly under my bedroom, so all I hear is the bass (which must be turned all the fuckin' way up) vibrating my floor and walls. Its bullshit.

Went to go tell them to just turn the bass down and my mom fuckin' stops me, first with "Well, its Saturday night...." I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT NIGHT IT IS! Whoever came up with this bullshit rule of "Oh, its okay to be a loud and obnoxious piece of shit neighbor, its the weekend. Some people have to work, regardless of what fuckin' day of the week it is (I am not one of these people, but I once was). It makes no sense. So I tell her that it doesn't matter and she gets shitty with me, so I just give the fuck up.

Goddamnit, I hate everyone. I never wanna have roommates or neighbors ever again

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 01-01-2011 at 09:09 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 01-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
Stayin' with my mom since I got kicked out of my last place.


Could have stopped right there.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 01-03-2011, 09:35 AM
That I don't have enough of that "red stuff" to finish my weather dominator device.
Fucking Destro.
Guy's slacking off.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 01-03-2011, 12:06 PM
The fact I make less than my co workers! Ahhh salary... one of life's worst kept secrets.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 01-03-2011, 04:46 PM
The fact that normally all of my bills are spread out across the month but for some reason, within the past week, they have all come within days of each other, and all show that they are due by pretty much the same due date this month.

Normally I'd have the money for them, since like I said its all spread out, but I currently dont have enough to cover all of them.

Looks like one or two of these sonsabitches wont be paid on time! Whoo! I love my life!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 01-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Today's annoyance is my idiot brother. He's a compulsive liar and thief, and I've heard today that once again he's blaming other people for his bad decisions. A few years back he went out West to work. He does general painting/contracting shit. Anyway, he went out there and basically did little more than develop his gambling addiction, which he tries to hide - but everyone knows about. A few months back, around the end of June, he was in an "awful bind" and had to come home right away. So my mother and I shelled out the money for him to fly home. A cousin of ours who owns his own contracting company had hired my brother and was providing him with a place to live, and knew all about my brother's bullshit, and essentially told him "It's time for you to go" because he was caught stealing. In the meantime, he's come home, hooked up with this girl who has put a SHITLOAD of stuff on her credit because it's stuff "they" needed - AKA "he wanted". He has YET to work here, unless you count the week-long job he held down until he got fired for, you guessed it, being a thief. (Noticing a pattern here?) Sometime in November he got hauled into the cop shop because he stole his "good buddy's" debit card and cleaned out his account - it was around $360. His good buddy called the police, and my brother was caught on video using said card. Like a MORON, the buddy didn't press charges. He DID, however, call my brother's employer (who was our uncle) and tell him what was going on. Hence my brother's loss of job. Anyway. Fast forward to today, where I find out that this IDIOT has been telling people that the reason he came back home from out West is....wait for it.....that our father and his wife "bled him dry", and that he's given them $50 or $60K in the last few years so they "didn't lose their house".

AAAAAALLLLLLLLL complete and utter LIES. The last time he pulled this shit was similar - he'd been living with a girl out there who finally smartened up and kicked his ass out because of drugs/gambling/not working, and he told EVERYONE here that she "bled him dry", "took him for everything", etc.

When I say he's useless....that's honestly too nice. I love him, he's my brother. But JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, buddy. Really?? You're about to be 32 years old! When is enough enough??

*sigh* Can you tell I needed to get that shit OUT?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 01-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Throwing up 14 times yesterday morning, then spending the rest of that morning in the hospital because of food poisining. Pretty shitty way to start the week.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 01-04-2011, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantameant View Post
Today's annoyance is my idiot brother. He's a compulsive liar and thief, and I've heard today that once again he's blaming other people for his bad decisions. A few years back he went out West to work. He does general painting/contracting shit. Anyway, he went out there and basically did little more than develop his gambling addiction, which he tries to hide - but everyone knows about. A few months back, around the end of June, he was in an "awful bind" and had to come home right away. So my mother and I shelled out the money for him to fly home. A cousin of ours who owns his own contracting company had hired my brother and was providing him with a place to live, and knew all about my brother's bullshit, and essentially told him "It's time for you to go" because he was caught stealing. In the meantime, he's come home, hooked up with this girl who has put a SHITLOAD of stuff on her credit because it's stuff "they" needed - AKA "he wanted". He has YET to work here, unless you count the week-long job he held down until he got fired for, you guessed it, being a thief. (Noticing a pattern here?) Sometime in November he got hauled into the cop shop because he stole his "good buddy's" debit card and cleaned out his account - it was around $360. His good buddy called the police, and my brother was caught on video using said card. Like a MORON, the buddy didn't press charges. He DID, however, call my brother's employer (who was our uncle) and tell him what was going on. Hence my brother's loss of job. Anyway. Fast forward to today, where I find out that this IDIOT has been telling people that the reason he came back home from out West is....wait for it.....that our father and his wife "bled him dry", and that he's given them $50 or $60K in the last few years so they "didn't lose their house".

AAAAAALLLLLLLLL complete and utter LIES. The last time he pulled this shit was similar - he'd been living with a girl out there who finally smartened up and kicked his ass out because of drugs/gambling/not working, and he told EVERYONE here that she "bled him dry", "took him for everything", etc.

When I say he's useless....that's honestly too nice. I love him, he's my brother. But JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, buddy. Really?? You're about to be 32 years old! When is enough enough??

*sigh* Can you tell I needed to get that shit OUT?

Damn, I feel for you. Every families got one though I suppose.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 01-04-2011, 01:58 AM
Okay, I've been holding back on neighbors but Smiert got me in the mood.

"Where's my cigarettes? Cathy! Where's my cigarettes?"

For like 30 fucking minutes.

Then there are up to 12 of them staying there at any given time, and it's a 2 bedroom. So, for some reason they made the downstairs where people sleep and the upstairs bedroom where everyone hangs out. And there are too many of them so against the wall every 10 minutes or so "BANG!"

Every once and a while one of them falls down the stairs. I have to stop what I'm doing to listen for sounds - make sure they got up.

There are child endangerment type issues that come to my attention - or more like rape my personal sanctity. I'll hear their damn kid screaming. It's like a baby crying except the kid is like 4 or 5. Then I hear the damn adults start screaming along with it, or back at it. There's like a damn kid and at least one adult screaming. It's like I'm expecting to find some demented and disfigured man chained up in there.

One day: The smoke detector goes off 7 times, at least. I only counted 7.

"Cathy! Where's my cigarettes?"

A few more times.

They go crazy on the first and the fifteenth of the month. That's also when the one lady leaves the house. She's kind of like a cross between the gigantic mom from What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Chris Rock's character from New Jack City.

10am - 12pm: Those are their quiet hours.

Last edited by The Postmaster General; 01-04-2011 at 02:01 AM..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump