Old 01-17-2011, 12:31 PM
"so long, partner..." - Toy Story 3
If you guys were the inventors of Facebook, you'd have invented Facebook.The Social Network-
"You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling" - Inception
Oops" - 127 Hours
"I'm six-foot-five, 220 pounds, and there are two of me."-The Social Network
Old 01-17-2011, 12:38 PM
"You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." - Inception
"Get out of my way, stool." - Hot Tub Time Machine
"I was gonna make you an omlette, and tell you!" - Iron Man 2
"Hit it DJ Chocolate Thunder!" - Pirahna 3D
"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!" - Scott Pilgrim
Old 01-17-2011, 12:43 PM
"I'm six-five, 220 pounds, and there are two of me." - The Social Network

"You know how much I’ve read about you? Nothing" - The Social Network

"You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling" - Inception

The Social Network: Eduardo Saverin: "You better lawyer up, asshole, because I'm not coming back for the 30%. I'm coming back for everything!"

''You have the minimum amount of my attention'' The Social Network
Old 01-17-2011, 12:43 PM
1. "I haven't come across anyone man enough to go toe to toe with me on my best day! It's not about me. It's not about you, either. It's about legacy, the legacy left behind for future generations." (Iron Man 2)

2. "You know what's cooler than a million dollars? A Billion dollars." (The Social Network)

3. "Are you really that repulsed by lady parts? What do you think I have down there, a gnome?" (Easy A)

4. "What's the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea." (Inception)

5. "These are the Cubans, baby. This is the Cohibas, the Montecristos. This is a kinetic-kill, side-winder vehicle with a secondary cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine RDX burst. It's capable of busting a bunker under the bunker you just busted. If it were any smarter, it'd write a book, a book that would make Ulysses look like it was written in crayon. It would read it to you. This is my Eiffel Tower. This is my Rachmaninoff's Third. My Pieta. It's completely elegant, it's bafflingly beautiful, and it's capable of reducing the population of any standing structure to zero. I call it "The Ex-Wife." " (Iron Man 2)
Old 01-17-2011, 01:53 PM
2010's Best Movie Line

"You lose" Iron Man 2
"Who the fuck are they? And, what the fuck did you bring them here for?" Machete
"Okay, you cunts, let's see what you can do now!" Kick-Ass
"There is a difference between you and I. When I stared into the Abyss, I didn't blink" Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
"Bruce, I forgive you for not saving me. But why? Why on God's earth is he still alive?" Batman: Under the Red Hood
Old 01-17-2011, 02:00 PM
"Machete don't text." - Machete
"We had, like, Reagan and AIDS!" - Hot Tub Time Machine
"I will see you on this side or the other." The Town
"You know how many Air Jordans six black kids wear?" - Hot Tub Time Machine

Last edited by MovieSamurai; 01-17-2011 at 02:13 PM..
Old 01-17-2011, 02:06 PM
"Do I really gotta be the asshole who says we got in this thing and went back in time? " (HOT TUB TIME MACHINE)

"So, my face is a vagina, huh? Well, I bet you wish your nose was a dick... so you could fuck butts. " (MACGRUBER)

"I'm Mind Fuking the Shit Outta You...Mind Fucking is No Joke" (GET HIM TO THE GREEK)

"....specificity!?" (INCEPTION)
Old 01-17-2011, 02:08 PM
"Machete don't text"- Machete

"I'm six-five, 220, and there's two of me"- The Social Network

"So long, partner"- Toy Story 3

"You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"- Inception

"Look momma, I got my big boy pants on!"- The Other Guys
Old 01-17-2011, 02:15 PM
The Social Network:
"You better lawyer up, asshole, because I'm not coming back for the 30%. I'm coming back for everything!"

Scott Pilgrim
"We all have baggage"
"Yeah, well, my baggage doesn't try and kill me every 5 minutes"

The King's Speech
"They're idiots."
"They've been knighted."
"Makes it official."

Kick-Ass
"You just contact the mayor's office. He has a special signal he shines in the sky. It's in the shape of a giant cock."

Greenberg
"I'd go further. I'd go life is wasted on... people."
Old 01-17-2011, 02:30 PM
"I took a vow of peace and now you want me to help you kill all these men?"..."Yes Padre"..."I'll see what I can do..." - Machete

"You just fucked with the wrong Mexican" - Machete

"Machete don't text" - Machete

"Fill your hands, you son of a bitch!" - True Grit

"Release the Kraken!" - Clash of the Titans
Old 01-17-2011, 03:18 PM
Best Line of the Year

“I can do nothing for you, son.” (True Grit)
"Machete don't text." (Machete)
"I'm in lesbians with you." (Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World)
Old 01-17-2011, 03:22 PM
"I can do nothin' for you, son." - Rooster Cogburn, True Grit

"I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing. Did I adequately answer your condescending question?" - Mark Zuckerberg, The Social Network

"A guy who makes a nice chair doesn't owe money to everyone who has ever built a chair." - Mark Zuckerberg, The Social Network

"You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." Eames, Inception

"I’m six-foot-five, 220 pounds, and there are two of me." Winklevoss twin, The Social Network
Old 01-17-2011, 03:31 PM
"I aim to kill you in one minute!" - Rooster Cogburn, True Grit
"I need to see out of control." - Arthur, Inception
"I love it when a plan comes together." - Hannibal, The A-Team
"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff." - Scott Pilgrim, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
"Shut up, Roque. You're dead. Dead can't say shit!" - Jensen, The Losers
Old 01-17-2011, 04:10 PM
MacGruber: "There's like a million wires in here. I'm more of a three wire man." MacGruber

"Plane Doctor": Excuse me. You're not supposed to be on your phone. It's bad for the plane.
Patty: Oh, excuse me? Are you a plane doctor? No? So shut the fuck up! " She's Out of My League

Rooster Cogburn: "Ground's too hard. Them men wanted a decent burial, they should have got themselves killed in summer." True Grit
Old 01-17-2011, 05:04 PM
1. "Release the Kraken!"-Clash of The Titans

2. "Machete don't text."-Machete

3. "We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff."-Scott Pilgrim vs The World

4. "You best back the fuck off of I'll blow that Fu-Manchu back into the 60's!"-The Expendables

5. "You just contact the mayor's office. He has a special signal he shines in the sky. It's in the shape of a giant cock."-Kick Ass
Old 01-17-2011, 05:22 PM
"Ground's too hard. If them men wanted a decent burial, they should have got themselves killed in summer." -Rooster Cogburn, True Grit

"Why did they hang him so high?"
"I do not know. Possibly in the belief it'd make him more dead."
-Rooster Cogburn and Mattie Ross, True Grit

"Do you think I deserve your full attention?"
"I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition, and I don't want to perjure myself, so I have a legal obligation to say no."
-Gage and Mark Zuckerberg, The Social Network

"That guy did not just get off the fuckin' couch. If he did, I'm gonna get a couch like that." -Mickey Ward, The Fighter

"I'm six-five, 220 pounds, and there are two of me." -Tyler Winklevoss, The Social Network
Old 01-17-2011, 05:27 PM
"Release the Kraken" -Clash of the Titans
"Don't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling" -Inception
"Your club sucks....you're pretentious...I have beef" -Scott Pilgrim vs The World

"Next time, I'll deflate all your balls, friend." -The Expendables
Old 01-17-2011, 06:29 PM
best line of the year

"You just contact the mayor's office. He has a special signal he shines in the sky; it's in the shape of a giant c***." - Kick Ass

"It's Milk and Eggs Bitch!!!" - Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

"Because who's scared of a Jeffrey" - Get Him to the Greek

"Bread makes you fat?" - Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

"This song is for the guy who keeps yelling from the balcony and it's called "We Hate You, Please Die."" - Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Old 01-17-2011, 07:08 PM
"Oops."-127 Hours
"You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"–Inception
"Machete Don't Text."–Machete
"I'm six-five, 220 pounds, and there are two of me."-The Social Network
"Ground's too hard. Them men wanted a decent burial, they should have got themselves killed in summer."-True Grit
Old 01-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Re: BEST LINE OF THE YEAR

"I'm six-five, 220 pounds, and there are two of me." - Tyler Winklevoss, "The Social Network"

"I like standing next to you, Sean. It makes me look so tough." - Eduardo Saverin, "The Social Network"

"Okay, let me ask you something: Who the fuck do you think you are? The only guy in Charlestown with a gun? You guys run numbers and pump dope. You're an old guy with a fucked up face who don't know his glory years are behind him. I ain't fucking working for ya. Got it? You got a problem with that, I live at 551 Bunker Hill Street. Stop by any time. You know where to find me." - Doug MacRay, "The Town"

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." - Eames, "Inception"

"I wish... I wish more than anything. But I can't imagine you with all your complexity, all your perfection, all your imperfection. Look at you. You are just a shade of my real wife. You're the best I can do. But I'm sorry, you are just not good enough." - Dominic Cobb, "Inception"
Old 01-17-2011, 08:28 PM
- "Sorry! my prada's at the cleaners. Along with my hoodie and my "Fuck You" flip-flops you pretentious douche bag."

- "I Like sitting next to you Sean, it makes me look so tough."

-Eduardo Saverin (The Social Network)

- "Did I adequately answer your condescending question?"

Mark Zuckerberg (The Social Network)

- "Yeah, it was worth a shot."

Arthur (Inception)

- "I gotta pee on her."

Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World)
Old 01-17-2011, 09:02 PM
I'm 6'2 220 and there are two of me-The Social Network

Dating you is like dating a Stairmaster=The Social Network

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling- Inception

OW, my ears! How do you walk away from an explosion without it hurting your ears, man? I call BS on that! This is like watching Star Wars, where Luke uses the Force and escapes the Death Star without a problem, completely unrealistic! -The Other Guys
Old 01-17-2011, 11:21 PM
"I used to encourage everyone I knew to make art; I don't do that so much anymore." - Exit Through The Gift Shop
"You just contact the mayor's office. He has a special signal he shines in the sky; it's in the shape of a giant cock." - Kick-Ass
"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff" - Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Old 01-17-2011, 11:43 PM
''You have the minimum amount of my attention'' - The Social Network
"I used to encourage everyone I knew to make art; I don't do that so much anymore." - Exit Through The Gift Shop
The Social Network:
"You better lawyer up, asshole, because I'm not coming back for the 30%. I'm coming back for everything!" - The Social Network
"You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling" – Inception
Old 01-18-2011, 12:59 AM
"You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." - Inception
"We are duly appointed federal marshals." - Shutter Island
"If I wanted to kill myself, I'd fucking kill myself. I'd be awesome at it. A shotgun to the dick." - Hot Tub Time Machine
"I'm puttin this whole town in my rearview." - The Town
Old 01-18-2011, 07:32 AM
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not." - Dinner for Schmucks

"You better decide whether your hanging on the cross or banging in the nails" - Edge of Darkness

"I'm a peacock! You gotta let me fly!" - The Other Guys

"Makes it official then" - The King's Speech

"Overkill is underrated" - The A-Team

Last edited by ilovemovies; 01-18-2011 at 07:38 AM..
Old 01-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Computer: You've got mail.
Scott Pilgrim: [Turns To Wallace] Dude, this thing claims I have mail.
Wallace Wells: It's amazing what we can do with computers these days.
Scott Pilgrim: [Turns back] Dude, now I'm totally reading it.

Inception

Arthur: It would have to be a 747.
Cobb: Why is that?
Saito: Because in a 747, the pilot's up top, and the first class cabin's in the nose, so no one would walk through. But you'd have to buy out the entire cabin. And the first class flight attendant...
Saito: I bought the airline.
[Everybody turns and stares at him. Saito just shrugs]
Saito: It seemed neater.

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows - part 1

Luna Lovegood: [to her father] Harry doesn't want to talk to us right now. He's just too polite to say so

Iron Man 2

Justin Hammer: [about Christine Everhart] She's actually doing a big spread on me for Vanity Fair. I thought I'd throw her a bone, you know. Right?
Pepper Potts: Right. Well, she did quite a spread on Tony last year.
Tony Stark: And she wrote a story as well.

Kick Ass

Todd: Yeah! I think I'm in love with her, dude.
Marty: She looks like she's about 11 years old but...
Todd: I can wait! I solemnly vow to save myself for her.
Marty: I can see how that would be really difficult for you.

(I know these are mostly quotes and not lines, can anybody tell me if this breaks the rewlz? please and thanks)

Last edited by a basterd; 01-18-2011 at 10:48 AM..
Old 01-18-2011, 10:51 AM
'I hate to see you out of control'- Inception

'I'm the guy, I'm the guy'- Knight and Day

'Aaw child, you always throw me for a loop'- Kick Ass
Old 01-18-2011, 11:18 AM
"My dad loves your shit." (Get Him to the Greek)

-"Musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." (Inception)

-"And when that day comes and when you start trying to be my hero collaborator so hard that I have to slap you to shut up, and it will come, despite your pitiable misguided Irish ‘Omerta’. When your code of silence finally gives way, the fear of trafficking and cigarettes to prevent sexual enslavement...I just want you to know that it's gonna be me who tells you to go fuck yourself." (The Town)

-"You better lawyer up, asshole. 'Cause I'm coming back for 30%..I'm coming back..for EVERYTHING." (The Social Network)

"Where are you? Why haven't you called? I'm calling you right now and I just got hit by a motherfucking car!" (Get Him to the Greek)

Last edited by dmbman32; 01-18-2011 at 11:26 AM..
Old 01-18-2011, 01:58 PM
"how's that for a wet dream"- a nightmare on elm street
"fuck you", " sounds like fun"- a nightmare on elm street
"i'm in lesbians with you"- scott pilgrim vs the world
"hit it dj chocolate thunder"- piranha
""i think you should apologise", "what,fuck you"- due date
Old 01-18-2011, 07:27 PM
"Hey. Do you wanna be my jail cell BFF, without the forced rape?" - Cop Out

"The sound of your piss hitting the urinal, it sounds feminine. If we were in the wild, I would attack you. Even if you weren't in my food chain, I would go out of my way to attack you. If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freakin eat you!" - The Other Guys
Old 01-18-2011, 08:48 PM
"Ma'am, I know you did your homework so you know I don’t care about money but right now I could buy Mount Auburn Street, take the Phoenix Club and turn it into my ping pong room." - The Social Network

"Okay you cunts... Let's see what you can do now." - Kick-Ass

"I used to encourage everyone I knew to make art. I don't do that so much anymore." - Exit Through The Gift Shop

"Scott, if your life had a face, I would punch it" "Hahaha. Wait, what" - Scott Pilgrim

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling" - Inception
Old 01-19-2011, 01:16 AM
"Musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling." - Inception

"I'm six-five, 220 pounds and there are two of me." - The Social Network

"Hey, I did my first desk pop!" - The Other Guys

"That guy did not just get off the fuckin' couch. If he did, I'm gonna get a couch like that." - Fighter
Old 01-19-2011, 11:26 AM
"Release The Kraken" - Clash of The Titans

"You've got a play-date with destiny" Toy Story 3
Old 01-19-2011, 01:03 PM
"What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere." - Cobb (Inception)

"I used to encourage everyone I knew to make art. I don't do that so much anymore." - Banksy (Exit Through The Gift Shop)

"I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing. Did I adequately answer your condescending question?" - Mark Zuckerberg (The Social Network)

"Hit it DJ Chocolate Thunder!" - Pirahna 3D

"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!" - Scott Pilgrim

Last edited by robspider90; 01-19-2011 at 01:10 PM..
Old 01-19-2011, 03:00 PM
(1) "Backwards. I always go backwards when I back up." - True Grit
(2) "You just contact the mayor's office. He has a special signal that he shines in the sky. Its in the shape of a giant cock." - Kick-Ass
(3) "Okay, you cunts. Let's see what you can do." - Kick-Ass
(4) "I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try - but there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing. Did I adequately answer your condescending question?" - The Social Network
(5) "I'm in lesbians with you." - Scott Pilgrim vs the World
Old 01-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Gordon Gekko: "I'll Make you a deal Bretton, you stop telling lies about me, and I'll Stop telling the truth about you." (Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps)

Irish Mickey Ward: "That Guy Did Not Just get off the fuckin' couch, Dickie. If He did, I wanna get a couch like that!" (The Fighter)

Thomas Craven: "I'm The Guy Who's Got Nothin' to lose and doesn't give a shit!" (Edge of Darkness)

Machete: "Machete Don't Text!" (Machete)

Tyler Winklevoss: "I'm Six-Five, 220 Pounds, and there are two of me!" (The Social Network)

Last edited by theboondocksaint; 01-20-2011 at 12:23 AM..
Old 01-19-2011, 09:55 PM
"I'm six-five, 220 pounds, and there are two of me!" - The Social Network

"Drop the 'the.' Just 'Facebook.' It's cleaner." - The Social Network

"Backwards. I always go backwards when I back up." - True Grit

"They're idiots."
"They've all been knighted."
"Makes it official then." - The King's Speech

"Yeah, cool, I love lesbians..." - The Kids Are All Right
Old 01-20-2011, 01:01 AM
1. "You've done some bad things, sweetie." Animal Kingdom
2. "It was perfect." Black Swan
3. :Machete don't text." Machete
4. "... a gnome down there?" Easy A
5. "I don't want to go home." Monsters

Last edited by moviefan991; 01-20-2011 at 01:03 AM..
Old 01-20-2011, 09:10 AM
"The rape drug. Rohypnol." Dr. Heiter - The Human Centipede
"He wants to be President." Barney Ross - The Expendables
"Did you know that after the heart stops beating the brain keeps functioning for well over seven minutes? We got six more minutes to play." Freddy Krueger - A Nightmare On Elm Street
"Great white buffalo..." Hot Tub Time Machine
"It could be the sarlacc pit." Parker O'Neil - Frozen