Old 06-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Funny Stallone blowjob story

So I don't know if this is a well known story about Sylvester Stallone or not. I'm just hearing it for the first time. I assume this happened back in the glory days of the 80s or early 90s.

I heard it on the Sklar Bros. podcast, which you can listen to here. The story starts about eight minutes in.

So the story goes: Stallone would take various women back to his trailer during downtime and get a blowjob, but he had very specific instructions. Apparently he instructed them "Cup the balls, work the shaft, say my name."

This was discovered due to Stallone wearing a wireless mic and forgetting to turn it off when he went in the trailer, so the sound guy could hear everything that was going on. This then became a big running inside-joke among sound guys in Hollywood. One guy even made up shirts with the phrase "Cup the balls, work the shaft, say my name."

So one day, this sound guy was called in to fill in for someone else who had an emergency. The guy shows up to the set and it turns out to be a Stallone movie - and the guy was wearing his "cup the balls" shirt. Then while on set that day, Stallone walks by the guy, stops, comes back and reads the guy's shirt: "Cup the balls, work the shaft, say my name" and responds: "Hey, that's what I say too" - and then walks off without getting the joke.

Don't know if it's true or not, but it seems plausible. Plus, I laughed my ass off when I heard it.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Haha, on google I found some more http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...%20the%20balls
Old 06-08-2011, 08:36 PM
I bet it's kinda hard to say "Sylvester" with a dick in your mouth eh?
Old 06-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek237 View Post
I bet it's kinda hard to say "Sylvester" with a dick in your mouth eh?
I dunno, let's ask Freewheeler!
Old 06-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Quote:
I dunno, let's ask Freewheeler!
I was genuinely surprised this wasn't a story about Hey Man.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:10 AM
They left the funny part out of the story. Stallone getting blown. Gross.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:55 AM
All I can think of is Mac, Thorny and Rabbit chugging maple syrup.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:44 PM
http://www.joblo.com/forums/showthre...hreadid=105738

These celeb BJ stories always have the same component.

Has Sly ever worked with ScarJo?