Old 12-28-2011, 07:45 AM
Wrath Of The Titans

Perseus embarks on a treacherous quest into the underworld to rescue Zeus, who has been targeted for capture by his traitorous son, Ares, and his brother, Hades

Ralph Fiennes
Liam Neeson
Sam Worthington
Rosamund Pike
Bill Nighy
Édgar Ramírez

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs7fz...xwgg9g&lf=plcp

I am actually excited about this movie...specially since it really has Titans in it. And that Perseus vs Ares brawl looks like it's going to be fun.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:46 AM
I'll see this just to hope that it's better than Clash of the Titans which was the worst movie of that year. The trailer did look cool, though so did Clash's when it came out and here's hoping that since most of the main characters returned, it'll be an improvement or Clash.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:30 AM
This is basically a video game.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:34 AM
Looks fucking awesome! Looks way better than the first one and I actually enjoyed the first one.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
I'll see this just to hope that it's better than Clash of the Titans which was the worst movie of that year. The trailer did look cool, though so did Clash's when it came out and here's hoping that since most of the main characters returned, it'll be an improvement or Clash.
That pretty much sums up my feelings as well, dude.

This new film's trailer does look pretty. Perhaps they learnt from the first film? But I doubt it. lol
Old 12-29-2011, 03:46 AM
Sometimes when I'm on the bowl and really constipated I yell, "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!"
Old 12-29-2011, 07:26 AM
Is Gemma Arterton not in it?
Old 12-29-2011, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobe8byrant View Post
Is Gemma Arterton not in it?
That sucks she was the only redeeming quality of the first one.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:07 PM
Not a chance in hell I will see this. The first one was one of the worst movies I have seen in years. I'm refraining from watching the trailer since I know I will have to endure it many times at the theatre leading up to its release.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSuYf...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyWeJ...layer_embedded

Unsure, to be frank it looks like 'Transformers' for the mythological age or a long in-game computer game sequence and rather dumb.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
Sometimes when I'm on the bowl and really constipated I yell, "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!"