#1  
Old 05-19-2011, 09:48 PM
KING of all schmoes???

isn't that a little sexist?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoYubari View Post
isn't that a little sexist?

no, leave now.

p.s. bridesmaids sucked.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-19-2011, 10:09 PM
No.

It's just the blanket user title for when you reach the required amount of posts. If it really riles you up, you could ask that yours be changed. I don't know if they'll agree.

Last edited by Tweek; 05-19-2011 at 10:19 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-19-2011, 10:14 PM
About as much as two lesbians fucking each other on a King size bed, sure.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-19-2011, 10:23 PM
I'd like my user title to read Grand Irremovable Leader but we can't all get what we want.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-19-2011, 11:31 PM
The Postmaster General has both a penis and vagina.


And he is the KING OF ALL SCHMOES. Your argument is invalid.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-19-2011, 11:34 PM

There should be Queen of all Schmoes!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-19-2011, 11:42 PM
KING OF ALL VAGINAS

Tagia is a KING OF ALL SCHMOES. She's a girl too. But you know what a schmoe is, right?



And what doc says pretty much covers it too.

Last edited by God of War; 05-19-2011 at 11:46 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-20-2011, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminal Rock View Post
About as much as two lesbians fucking each other on a King size bed, sure.
Like.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-20-2011, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
KING OF ALL VAGINAS

Tagia is a KING OF ALL SCHMOES. She's a girl too. But you know what a schmoe is, right?


That's a SCHMOO, silly.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-20-2011, 01:01 AM
We have queens of all schmoes, you just can't see them because they're too busy in the kitchen
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-20-2011, 08:06 AM
I dunno. This girl posts a couple photos of herself, one where she's contorting her face in the Myspace pout (which contrary to popular opinion is not mandatory) and the other where she looks very cute in specs, and now she wants the whole website changed ;P Surrender to her here and not before too long she will take away our hotties and boobs of the day.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-20-2011, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy View Post
We have queens of all schmoes, you just can't see them because they're too busy in the kitchen
lol
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-20-2011, 08:31 AM
*Ahem,

I do believe the saying goes "Hail to the king, baby." Not "Hail to the queen, my darling."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-20-2011, 08:56 AM
I've known women who could be considered "kingly".
Royal, regal, no nonsense.
So...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-20-2011, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRazor View Post
I've known women who could be considered "kingly".
Royal, regal, no nonsense.
So...
I'm like that.

Only without the "Royal, regal" parts.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-20-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy View Post
We have queens of all schmoes, you just can't see them because they're too busy in the kitchen
Damn it Someguy, now you're going to be banned from Cannes.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-20-2011, 11:12 AM
nah..I quite enjoy the hotties and boobies of the day

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Block View Post
I dunno. This girl posts a couple photos of herself, one where she's contorting her face in the Myspace pout (which contrary to popular opinion is not mandatory) and the other where she looks very cute in specs, and now she wants the whole website changed ;P Surrender to her here and not before too long she will take away our hotties and boobs of the day.
ps..whats myspace?? that was TOTALLY a facebook pout

((sarcasm font, anyone? O_o))
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-20-2011, 11:15 AM
I lawled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in Space View Post
no, leave now.

p.s. bridesmaids sucked.
wait..did bridesmaids really suck? I wanted to see that..

xD
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-20-2011, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoYubari View Post
I lawled.



wait..did bridesmaids really suck? I wanted to see that..

xD
yes but the general consensus is that we can't say it sucked or else we're sexist. But i am sexist so it all works out in the end.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 05-20-2011, 01:54 PM
GoGo is very good at manipulating feeble minds and changing things to be to her liking, i have learned this over the last 6 years.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-20-2011, 03:51 PM
are you stalking me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloneofkelso View Post
GoGo is very good at manipulating feeble minds and changing things to be to her liking, i have learned this over the last 6 years.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-20-2011, 04:01 PM
it's my dream to be king of all schmoes, they are such a prestigious bunch. maybe 5 years from now if i keep on posting at my current rate it will happen, then i will kill myself
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-20-2011, 04:46 PM
I feel like i am going to be a Super Schmoe forever
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-21-2011, 02:59 AM

I get a vibe some of you guys don't even like women. eh?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-21-2011, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDukeGirl View Post
I get a vibe some of you guys don't even like women. eh?
I am not one of them. Just so you know. I LUV women
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDukeGirl View Post
I get a vibe some of you guys don't even like women. eh?
only the ones who experience irrational vibes
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:04 AM
TBH, I think some of you are some of the most unfriendly jerks I've ever encountered online.

ha ha!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-21-2011, 11:07 AM

Also, you people question me as to whether I'm someone else in "disguise".

TBH, 90% of you are probably the same people with different names.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Don't worry, you're about 9,940 posts away from this being an issue.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 05-21-2011, 06:14 PM
Do me a favour - stop before it goes somewhere bad.

The end.

PS: If you're new and need to, read the rules of the forums.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-21-2011, 06:26 PM
you don't get around the internet much, do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDukeGirl View Post
TBH, I think some of you are some of the most unfriendly jerks I've ever encountered online.

ha ha!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-22-2011, 01:56 PM
First off, I don't need to re-read over any rules because I haven't broken any rules.

secondly, I've been on forums and networking sites and I'm begginning to see that it's nest for traps so people can attack people. And I know some of you would love a reason to attack me.

thirdly, 9,940 posts? I doubt you'll see that many posts from me here. As, I've come to realize I keep seeing sarcastic comments towards me. All kinds of different screen names have been popping up just to seemingly want to take a dig at me, when there's been barely anyone who wants to join in the fun on the threads/posts I've posted.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-22-2011, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDukeGirl View Post
thirdly, 9,940 posts? I doubt you'll see that many posts from me here. As, I've come to realize I keep seeing sarcastic comments towards me. All kinds of different screen names have been popping up just to seemingly want to take a dig at me, when there's been barely anyone who wants to join in the fun on the threads/posts I've posted.
My comment about 9,940 posts was directed towards GoGoYubari, the thread creator. It takes 10,000 posts to get the "King of All Schmoes" title, and she has 60 so far, hence my comment. It was just a little joke, not meant to offend.

I think you're taking these comments too seriously, this is actually one of the friendliest communities I've ever seen. We all have been around for so long that we like to joke around a bit. Sarcasm and tone is impossible to detect over the internet, so I understand why you might feel like these are personal attacks, but I'm pretty sure people are just joking around for the most part.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-22-2011, 02:38 PM
DaisyDukeGirl's posts need the message board equivalent of a tampon applied to them
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-22-2011, 03:04 PM
right??
seriously..I think in the short time that I've been here, I'd had a few jabs taken at me, and I've never taken offense to them..
I read it with sarcasm, mostly because I'm extremely sarcastic myself and appreciate similar humor, but even if it was meant with intent of being ugly.. so the fuck what?? why get your panties in a bunch over what someone on the INTERNET says? O_o

I guess I'm also desensitized a bit, because the forum board I'm most active on, is full of a bunch of heated debates and women that are best described as... "vicious"

meh
its all in good fun..
no one is MAKING you come here.. and if you're not enjoying yourself..don't come.

(general you)


Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
My comment about 9,940 posts was directed towards GoGoYubari, the thread creator. It takes 10,000 posts to get the "King of All Schmoes" title, and she has 60 so far, hence my comment. It was just a little joke, not meant to offend.

I think you're taking these comments too seriously, this is actually one of the friendliest communities I've ever seen. We all have been around for so long that we like to joke around a bit. Sarcasm and tone is impossible to detect over the internet, so I understand why you might feel like these are personal attacks, but I'm pretty sure people are just joking around for the most part.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-22-2011, 04:54 PM

Davey, I thought that comment was directed at me. sorry bout that.

It's easy to be sarcastic, I can be at times. But some of the comments to me here do seem a bit more than just "sarcastic". I don't think I' m taking it as seriously as some of you think. I know some of have probably known eachother for years. But to be as harsh as some of you have been, (at least to a new member like myself). I think that's a bit nuts considering for the most part, I've tried to be social and just be myself. But it's hard to just be myself when I never known when I'm going to log on to some kind of meanish comment directed at me. I don't see how that is much fun. Maybe you guys enjoy it but I don't. lol
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Ahh, so it's fine and dandy for Someguy to make comments like he just did?

Now I see how it is.

"Bah! HumBug"!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-22-2011, 05:30 PM
lol, I don't think what I've said here is a problem. It just looks to me like there are some people here with double- standards.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-22-2011, 05:39 PM
I don't know what to tell you, DaisyDukeGirl, but this should cheer you up!

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump