Grow a pair of balls, Duke.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:08 PM

sup daisy
Old 05-22-2011, 07:59 PM
There are G.I.R.L's on the internet. AKA "Guys. In. Real. Life."
Old 05-22-2011, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDukeGirl View Post
First off, I don't need to re-read over any rules because I haven't broken any rules.

secondly, I've been on forums and networking sites and I'm begginning to see that it's nest for traps so people can attack people. And I know some of you would love a reason to attack me.

thirdly, 9,940 posts? I doubt you'll see that many posts from me here. As, I've come to realize I keep seeing sarcastic comments towards me. All kinds of different screen names have been popping up just to seemingly want to take a dig at me, when there's been barely anyone who wants to join in the fun on the threads/posts I've posted.
First off, I suggested that those who are new might want to re-read the forum rules because it's helpful. If you're not breaking any rules, awesome.

Second, if you're beginning to see "traps so people can attack people", maybe you've been in the wrong places. Let me assure you that you won't see that here. I've moderated on literally hundreds of boards/online communities in the past 15 years and I have rarely been fortunate enough to deal with a group of people so dedicated to making their forums fun for EVERYONE. My suggestion to you is instead of assuming that there are these "traps", you get to know the members here and become a part of the community.

Third, until you've become a part of the community here and given it a real chance, posting that there's some sort of network of Schmoes against you is probably a little premature. I don't see anything pointing to you doing anything that would piss off an entire community of people, so I wouldn't worry much. Also, and this isn't me being flippant, it's simple truth...I highly doubt many people are really paying much attention to you at this stage of "newness", for lack of a better word.

Finally: EVERYONE in this thread needs to take a minute to step back and remember that they're part of this community by CHOICE - no one forces anyone to come here. Also please keep in mind that while the rules here are pretty simple and straightforward, we're also very serious about no nastiness for the sake of it. I'd appreciate it if everyone kept that in mind and posted accordingly. Thanks!
Old 05-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Davey, that does cheer me up. Thank you.

Bantameant, you can see in my threads, I've tried to get to know people and been as nice as I can be. I guess in return it's just easier for people to say mean things than nice things. I don't know why that is.

Hey, and I can't grow balls, I'm too much of a woman!
Old 05-22-2011, 11:33 PM
And I'm damn sexy at that!
Old 05-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Quote:
Davey, that does cheer me up. Thank you.

Bantameant, you can see in my threads, I've tried to get to know people and been as nice as I can be. I guess in return it's just easier for people to say mean things than nice things. I don't know why that is.

Hey, and I can't grow balls, I'm too much of a woman!
It's not 4chan, we're pretty nice. It is, on the other hand, the internet and so people are always going to be a little more ridiculous and audacious. Really though, we don't care if you have a vagina, as you can see there are a multitude of female posters, some I hate some I adore. In a sense we made this thread into what it is, but for your part just let it go, nobody really cares. go talk about movies, what I assume you've come here to do, and let it go...
Old 05-23-2011, 12:23 AM

Nobody really cares? ha! you guys seem to care a whole hell of a lot! ha ha!

bah humbug!

Hey, if it just gonna be like this, I don't want to stay here for this kind of shit.

I hope you moderators. understand!

Is there a way I can unsubscribe myself? I'm sure someone will find a way to that for me too.

awwwwww
Old 05-23-2011, 01:27 AM
am I invited to your pity party?

I'll bring beer

Quote:

bah humbug!

Hey, if it just gonna be like this, I don't want to stay here for this kind of shit.

Is there a way I can unsubscribe myself? I'm sure someone will find a way to that for me too.

awwwwww
Old 05-23-2011, 08:53 AM

It's good to be the king.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:38 AM
Quote:

bah humbug!

awwwwww
It also stands to say that we don't care you aren't happy, and we don't care that your leaving.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:01 PM
Pity party? No thanks!

and I don't like beer. You guys can drink it.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Look at me. Look at this thing I'm doing right now!
Old 05-23-2011, 01:42 PM
Hey everybody! Check out Reigh and what he's doing! Isn't that great?
Old 05-23-2011, 02:12 PM
People should listen to bantameant. She knows things.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
Quote:
She knows things.
Quote:
She
i don't understand
Old 05-23-2011, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
There are G.I.R.L's on the internet. AKA "Guys. In. Real. Life."
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post

It's good to be the king.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoYubari View Post
am I invited to your pity party?

I'll bring beer
Old 05-23-2011, 06:37 PM
I still haven't figured out how "King" can be multiplied so easily. It reminds me of those shindigs in the pre-WWI era when the Romanovs and Saxe-Coburg-Gothas got together to play croquet and see who'd bled to death recently.

Still, it's probably better than some other legitimately collective names like "Members of the Politburo"
Old 05-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Seriously though, is anybody having the beer <eyes y'all>...because I'm more than happy to take the beer? Really I am...
Old 05-23-2011, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in Space View Post
i don't understand
What don't you understand? The "She" part?

I have a vagina. I am a "She".

At least I assume so. The breasts sort of topped it off for me, but if someone knows something I don't.....*shrug*

And it's true - I DO know things! Hundreds of things! Like.....beer is tasty and makes me happy. I'll take the beer that no one else in this thread seems to want to claim!
Old 05-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Quote:
I know this: Tweek makes me happy.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantameant View Post
I know this: Tweek makes me happy.
Hurray!
Old 05-23-2011, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantameant View Post
I know this: Cooking makes me happy.
fixt

Love you both
Old 05-24-2011, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in Space View Post
fixt

Love you both
Someone's looking for a bitch-slap.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:47 PM
I'm spending a lot of time laughing at this thread lately.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:30 AM
Hi new members!

Welcome to the boards!