Old 07-27-2012, 08:32 PM
The Legend of Lylah Clare with Kim Novak, Peter Finch, and Ernest Borgnine - An obsessed director tries to turn a woman into the spitting image of his late wife/leading actress in order to revive his career. It seemed like they dubbed Novak's voice at times and that was a little annoying. Other than that I did like her performance as well as Borgnine as the tough producer. 7/10

It's Complicated - Baldwin and Streep have good chemistry but the story was a little predictable. I'm also not really a fan of Steve Martin. It is nice to see older actors cast in a romcom for once though. 6/10
Old 07-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightAngel View Post
A Fast and the Furious for hipsters. If you're a fan of muscle cars check it out.
I like muscle cars. I fucking hate hipsters.
Old 07-28-2012, 12:27 AM
Yesterday I watched Clash of the titans. I could not watch it full because my sister and her children disturb so much. I will watch it again.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:28 AM
THE RAID - 4.5/10

I really wish they didn't use epileptics for the cinematography. I would have enjoyed the work put into the fight scenes more if I could see it.

Also, there was too much needless arm flailing. If you watch the fights, take note of how often someone waves their arms around without hitting someone, blocking anything or having any reason other than to make it look like there's more "action" on the screen than there actually is.

There was some pretty cool shit, though. Especially the first hallway fight scene at 37 minutes.

26min, 37 min and I think 42(?) minutes were the best parts.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:06 AM
Marley (8/10)
Moonrise Kingdom (8/10)
Old 07-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Don't Drink the Water - Not as bad as I was led to believe but it's still not one of Woody Allen's best or even average films. Michael J. Fox was charming as the bumbling diplomat but many of his costars did poor jobs. Dom Deluise was especially annoying and he's usually a lot of fun. 4/10

Downhill - A silent film from Hitchcock about a student who is expelled and the downward spiral his life takes. More title cards would have made the story easier to follow but it was a decent film with a few really good shots. 6/10

Skateland - A fairly dull film about a group of young people who spend much of their time at a roller rink. The lead actor was pretty bad but at least Ashley Greene was decent. 4/10
Old 07-28-2012, 08:29 PM

Im still wrapping my head around what I just saw. I can say this I loved it, and I think it's my favorite Batman movie. I must see it again ASAP.
Old 07-28-2012, 09:09 PM
The Dark Knight Trilogy

Even though its still a little too dark and long for my taste, I appreciated Batman Begins more watching it for what is probably the third or fourth time and The Dark Knight is just a joy from start to finish. The Dark Knight Rises thankfully is on the same level is the latter. Like The Dark Knight it does have its flaws, but you're more than happy to ignore them for the sake of an exhilarating two and a half hours in which Batman kicks ass just as well as any Avenger, but in which plenty of interesting ideas and questions are explored too. The ensemble were terrific, and whilst I don't like the 'perfect ending' quite as much as others seem too, it still brings a slight, comfortable smile to my face just thinking about it.
9/10
Old 07-29-2012, 02:59 AM
Interiors

Woody Allen's taking a stab at Bergmanesque drama and man is it a downer.

7/10

Last edited by Digifruitella; 07-29-2012 at 03:01 AM..
Old 07-29-2012, 04:35 AM
i think his acting is great
Old 07-29-2012, 06:34 AM
West of Memphis (10/10)
Old 07-29-2012, 11:41 AM
Twin Peaks: The Second Season

Stranger and funnier, the denizens of that little town on the Pacific Northwestern edge of nowhere never cease to entertain or surprise me. The opening scene in the premiere episode alone, picking up precisely where we last left FBI Agent Dale Cooper (Kyle MacLachlan), is one of the funniest standalone pieces of abnormality ever committed to celluloid by director David Lynch. I was shaking my head because I couldnít believe what I was seeing, and for how long Lynch milks the situation. And it just kept getting weirder, not least of which being the discovery of Laura Palmerís killer sooner than you think, opening the show up to even deeper, supernatural mysteries and warped symbolism at the core of the show. Turns out it was only scratching the surface, its revelations so Lynchian in design and execution that itís practically designed to divide an audience into fervid camps of Lovers and Haters. Iím a lover though, not a fighter, so I was hooked on the quirky performances, the unique twists, Lynchís hilarious guest appearances as Cooperís aurally challenged boss Gordon Cole, Angelo Badalamentiís score that makes every scene sound like it takes place in a swanky jazz bar, and last but not least - contortionistic jazz exotica! Nothing goes better with a hot cup oí joe. I hope Fire Walk With Me, controversial as it might be, will shed more light on the events in the final two episodes for me (and tie up a few loose ends left behind by certain characters), because as it stands itís an ending that made me smell burning rubber. Till then Ė Viva La BOB!

-> 8/10
Old 07-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syxxpac View Post
Twin Peaks: The Second Season

...I hope Fire Walk With Me, controversial as it might be, will shed more light on the events in the final two episodes for me (and tie up a few loose ends left behind by certain characters), because as it stands itís an ending that made me smell burning rubber.

-> 8/10
Uhm, TWIN PEAKS: FIRE WALK WITH ME is a prequel to the TV series.
It answers few to no questions and isn't quirky or "fun" like the show.

Don't expect any conclusion to the series, and accept that the cliffhanger will remain unsolved for all of eternity.

Just thought I'd let you know.

People were PISSED that Lynch didn't use the chance for a movie as a way to finish the show.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
Uhm, TWIN PEAKS: FIRE WALK WITH ME is a prequel to the TV series.
It answers few to no questions and isn't quirky or "fun" like the show.

Don't expect any conclusion to the series, and accept that the cliffhanger will remain unsolved for all of eternity.

Just thought I'd let you know.

People were PISSED that Lynch didn't use the chance for a movie as a way to finish the show.
Well... fuck.

I'll still watch it though. I'm masochistic like'at.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:11 PM

8-9/10
Old 07-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Elsewhere - A mediocre teen thriller that at least had Anna Kendrick give a competent performance. The reveal of who was behind her friend's disappearance wasn't very exciting and the ending just sucked. 4/10

The Iron Lady - Meryl Streep did a good job imitating Margaret Thatcher but the story just wasn't very interesting. It may be because I hate Thatcher's politics but I just don't give a crap what she went through or what happened to her after she resigned. I did like Jim Broadbent as her husband though. He did add a touch of humor to everything. 6/10

Footnote - A deserving nominee for Best Foreign Language Film at the Oscars. The two lead actors were very good - especially the son. The father was almost comically pigheaded and the son did everything he could to please him. I especially liked the meeting the son had with the committee for the Israel Prize and the confrontation with the Chairman. 8/10

Chico and Rita - The animation may seem a little primitive but the music and the story make up for it. 7/10
Old 07-30-2012, 12:34 AM
Captain America: The First Avenger - I had already seen this movie in the theaters, but I decided to finally watch the Blu-ray I received for Christmas. I was more than happy with this film, especially with Captain America being one of my all-time favorite super heroes. The film was entertaining from start to finish. Chris Evans was great in his portrayal of Steve Rogers/Captain America, and Hugo Weaving was fantastic as Red Skull, even when it's hard to see him as anything other than Agent Smith. I believe the essence of Captain America was truly captured in this film. Bring on The Winter Soldier!

7.5/10

Princess Mononoke - I'm pretty sure it's impossible for Miyazaki to create anything not worth watching. This film, like all the rest of his that I've seen, is phenomenal. Such an imaginative film with stunning visuals. I wouldn't say that the film is a satire, but I felt as if there was a definite message concerning humanity's greed and destruction of the environment.

8.5/10
Old 07-30-2012, 06:28 AM
Killer Joe

Director William Friedkin presents one of the most screwed up families in a film based on and original stage play by written by Tracy Letts
In Killer Joe:there's Chris(Emile Hirsch) the drug dealer,his dim bulb dad Ansel(Thomas Haden Church) Ansel's slutty wife Sharla(Gina Gershon)
and Ansel's loopy virgin daughter Dottie (Juno Temple)
The plan is simple enough hire Killer Joe (Matthew McConaughey)a sadistic cop/assassin to kill a family member,get the insurance money due to Dottie.
But with a crew like this you know something....everything will go wrong.
The film excels when i didnt quite know where a scene was going and placed me firmly on the edge of my seat,the standout
being the "family" dinner.
Abruptness plagues the film here and there and at times it felt like i was watching a stage play instead of a film.
But the entire cast takes bold chances with the lurid and edgy script.But it's McConaughey who comes out on top.
He injects Joe with just the right amount of icy,slow burn,unflinching control.

My feelings on the NC-17 rating,well when the film ended i found myself saying:Thats it?!? That's why it received an NC-17
rating? I have to agree with David Dinerstein of LD Entertaiment,the films distributor who stated :There are far more disturbing
films that have received R ratings.
Dinerstein is right i have walked out of R rated films i have found offensive and beyond sickening and disturbing.
Yes there is nudity and violence in Killer Joe but i dont think the material deserves an NC-17 rating.
But one thing is for sure i will never look at a chicken leg the same again.

Scale of 1-10 an 8
Old 07-30-2012, 11:37 AM
Frailty - 8/10
Old 07-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Tales from the Golden Age 7/10

A compilation of urban legends that happened during communist era Romania. Recomended for foreign film buffs.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Illicit with Barbara Stanwyck - A couple in love differs in their views on marriage. This Pre-Code film is pretty funny at times and also shows that a woman can be strong and independent without being a bitch. Stanwyck gives a fine performance even if her costars aren't quite up to the task. 6/10

Supercross - There was basically no plot - the film is just an excuse to show bike races. I only watched this because Sophia Bush is in it and her character was basically little more than a prop. 2/10

Warrior - The beginning of this film was pretty good but by the time they got to the fighting tournament the film went to hell. The fight scenes weren't all that exciting and all the character development just thrown out. 5/10
Old 07-30-2012, 10:05 PM
TDKR - 8/10

Good but overhyped. Fitting conclusion but not better than TDK.

If is just me or the daylight fight scenes were average ? Batman not as cool when he is not fighting at night

As for the mandatory comparison for super-hero movie of the year : Avengers was better.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:01 AM
Frankenstein Conquers The World

5/10
Old 07-31-2012, 12:06 AM
watched in the theater

9.5/10
Old 07-31-2012, 02:04 AM
House (1986)

Judging by the quite gruesome movie poster would you think this film was scary, its not. That was the problem with many old 80's 'video nasties', there box art was much scarier and intimidating than the actual film.

Anyway this franchise is classic 80's stuff with the kind of now cheesy rubber masked effects you come to expect and have seen in various other similar films. Again the idea does seem to stem from 'The Twilight Zone' or 'Tales from the Darkside' or even 'Tales from the Crypt'. Not an anthology of shorts but the plot behind the film could well be seen as an extended short from any of those films.

The whole concept is the legendary haunted house idea which does work well if done correctly. In this film William Katt must fight the spirit and zombiefied remains of his former comrade who he unintentionally left to be tortured in Nam. Its basic, predictable, silly, hammy, crude and completely not scary haha everything you want from an 80's horror.

The great thing about this film and others of the era is the hands on special effects which are always such a riot. Full length rubber suits and prosthetics which do look great on the zombie 'Big Ben', large drooling cupboard monsters, winged skeleton demons in stop motion, gremlins, alternate otherworlds behind the bathroom mirror etc...its all fantastic stuff which your never sure is real or imaginary.

If you like films like 'Night of the Creeps' 'Return of the Living Dead' 'Fright Night' etc...then I'm sure you'll get a kick outta this.

House II: The Second Story (1987)

Like the first film this remains inside the haunted house theme with two young males battling all manner of ghouls and monsters but heads down the horror comedy route.

If you think along the lines of 'Army of Darkness' then you get an idea what I mean. The only difference here is its not an adult horror comedy but much lighter. But contrary to what you might think this film is actually better than the first in my opinion.

The old mansion appears to be an ancient Mayan temple with gateways to other dimensions that is somehow protected or kept in line by a crystal skull. Said skull is supposedly buried with one of the boys great great grandfather sooooo off they go to dig him up. Long story short 'Gramps' the zombie befriends them and helps them defend the skull from the forces of evil, oh and they gotta save the girlfriend who gets kidnapped of course.

It all sounds like a kids cartoon but trust me its really quite good fun. The boys end up going into some prehistoric world with dinosaurs to get the skull after its pinched, they battle Mayan tribesmen, save a Mayan Princess, adopt a baby pterodactyl and a weird caterpillar dog thing plus there's the evil cowboy zombie gunslinger also after the skull.

It all sounds surreal but like other 80's fluff it looks great with some nice hokey effects that make you smile. There is also some pretty good makeup and prosthetics again with 'Gramps' the zombie and 'Slim Razor' the zombie plus some great kooky sets that look like something out of the 'Addams Family' TV show.

I also really liked the cast in this too. Johnathan Stark is great as the lippy wise ass best friend of Arye Gross. Both guys really click together and make a formidable 80's duo just like Makepeace and Rusler in 'Vamp'. Stark actually reminds me of an early Jim Carrey with his haircut and looks, Arye is a regular face for this era as was Bill Maher. Kudos to John Ratzenberger who has easily one of the best parts I've seen for some time, he is the 'Electrician and Adventurer', always ready to battle alternate dimensions at the drop of a hat. I loved the way he Coolly remarks that he deals with this kind of stuff all the time and always ready with his sword (kept hidden in his toolbox).

Yep its utterly off the wall but its a great light hearted horror comedy with some really good Indy type adventure with monsters and zombies...albeit in a very cheesy tacky way.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:11 AM

(7/10)

This film was ambitious in term of execution and visually it was pretty out there. It's kind of unfortunate that this movie felt flat from the beginning and I mostly blame the Disney Marketing Team for not doing it's job. I heard rumbling that when this movie was being made Stanton wanted full control and change things here and there; I don't know whether that's true or not, I don't know but regardless I still don't see why the film couldn't be call Princess of Mars or like the title card at the John Carter of Mars. The promos didn't show much about who Carter was or at the very least didn't show(at least the one's i saw at the theater) that it was Mars. I think that if this wasn't under the Disney banner it would have been a better film, but alas TPTB wanted it to be market it to a lesser crowd that wouldn't appreciate the film for what it was. I think Taylor Kitsch did a pretty decent job playing John Carter..some of the F/X were blaring obvious although it probably had to do with how it was edit cause whenever he jump or was in that air bike in some scenes you could tell it was fake but fortunately it was one of those quick shot that if you blink you miss the glaring obvious. On another not I also don't know understand WHERE the $200 million+ cost came from. Did Disney spend $150 mill+ on f/x alone and marketing? It's kind of funny that fellow Pixar director Brad Bird did a brilliant better job with MI4 than Stanton but I also think it was because Tom Cruise and his producing partner Wagner and Paramount where behind (Brad Bird)him 100%. One way I'm also looking at it is a updated version of Antonio Sabato Jr. attempted when he adapted the novel but on a lower budget, silly f/x and Carter was a soldier in the Afghanistan war and he somehow by computer or something (i'm still confuse on that part) was transporter to Mars...at least this one EXPLAIN how he got to Mars. It's too bad there will probably be no sequel at this point considering that it bomb right out of the gate. Meh it was a worthy attempt but i almost wish Disney would have done better with the marketing.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:17 AM
Sicko (8/10)
The Hunt (9/10)
Old 07-31-2012, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syxxpac View Post
Well... fuck.

I'll still watch it though. I'm masochistic like'at.
Fire Walk With Me is my favourite Lynch film and genuinely one of best horror films ever made, in my humble opinion. Mark Kermode put an introduction to it on bbc.co.uk which I agree with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrpAyb438Sc

The people who booed it at Cannes were fucking imbeciles.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCR View Post
Fire Walk With Me is my favourite Lynch film and genuinely one of best horror films ever made, in my humble opinion. Mark Kermode put an introduction to it on bbc.co.uk which I agree with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrpAyb438Sc

Well... great!

Seems appropriate that the movie made like the TV show and split people into such a dichotomous viewership. I should expect nothing less of a Lynchpin, but thanks for the warning shot.

Biutiful

If his Oscar win didnít convince you, Javier Bardem is one of the greatest actors working today, and he has to owe a lot of that to his expressive eyes. He went from Anton Chigurh, a soulless killing machine, to Uxbal, a soulful single father struggling to make a means for his family before he reaches his end. As the end credits make clear, itís a deeply personal story on the part of director Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu, and you can feel it permeating every elegiac frame. The story sees Uxbal go to some dark places, and most of that happens without Inarrituís intuitive camera leaving his face for very long. You can read all the pain, regret, hope and sorrow in this character as easily as reading a book, and so engaging is his journey that I hardly noticed the 2 and Ĺ hour runtime. I felt it by the end, maybe, but that had more to do with some of the more heartwrenching sequences that test your emotional endurance than anything else. The climactic scene between Bardem and his daughter (Hanna Bouchaib) was powerful stuff, and without the need for much being said out loud. You might say itís too much grimness for one sit, but I found it to be a profoundly moving story worth telling, so Iím not gonna bust any balls. If I had one complaint, it was that some of the supporting characters and their subplots Ė while connected and necessary parts of Uxbalís storyline Ė didnít always seem prudent (the Chinese factory owner and his illicit affair, for one), mostly serving as commentary on the exploitation of foreign workers in Spain's social underbelly.

-> 8/10
Old 07-31-2012, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCR View Post

I think the main problem with it is that it was not intended as a standalone but as the first in a series of films that would answer questions and further explore what is the most compelling world to come out of Lynch's brain. Unfortunately since people were unhappy that the individual film didn't answer questions they rather ironically shot themselves and us in the foot by making Lynch unable to secure funding for further films. It's in this sense that (for me) the film is a disappointment.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:44 PM
Well that's fine of course, that's a good thing about FWWM, you can debate it all day. Kyle MacLachlan clearly didn't want to do a Dale Cooper film though, so there were never going to be answers regarding what happened to that character. In the end Laura Palmer is the protagonist in Twin Peaks.

I don't get people complaining it doesn't make sense, it fact you can draw what you want from it is a positive, I think anyway. Especially in the era where the fucking Dark Knight Rises has an ambiguous ending and most love it.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:47 PM
Baadasssss! - A pretty good film from Mario van Peebles showing the struggles his father went through in making the film 'Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song.' I could have done with less Rainn Wilson - he was annoying in a film of quite a few interesting characters. 7/10

War Horse - This could have been a better war film if it weren't for the magical horse that survives everything including a damn tank attacking it. I did like the way the film looked and a lot of the characters too like the young French girl and her grandfather. 6/10

Carnage - Christoph Waltz was really good in this film of four adults arguing about a fight between their two sons. The way the initially cordial discussion broke down was pretty funny even if they were all pretty despicable people. 7/10
Old 08-01-2012, 12:31 AM
Last night I watched Fast Five. A very good action movie.
Dominic and his crew find themselves on the wrong side of the law once again as they try to switch lanes between a ruthless drug lord and a relentless federal agent.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:09 PM

(5/10)

it tries to be a good movie but all things consider..the only noteworthy about this movie is its action sequence although i don't know about the "look" of the film since its something i don't think i've seen before and it didn't really belong in the film. Perhaps its time for Sony/Columbia relinquish the rights to Ghost Rider back to Marvel and hopefully they re-boot and recast Johnny Blaze cause i never agreed with Cage being Ghost Rider, besides that i don't know MUCH about the character. The Script and plot could have use more work but as it is Idris Elba and Christopher Lambert i think were wasted in their significant role..i read that Lambert took a 3-month class for sword fighting..but seriously what the hell? he didn't do much fighting *bleh* the movie had potential.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:10 PM
The Intouchables is a French-language film, but don't let that dissuade you from seeing this movie. It's very sweet and sentimental, but also quite funny. Omar Sy and FranÁois Cluzet are great and have a really nice chemistry with each other, which is what makes up much of the humor and whimsy of the film. If you can find it in any local theaters, seriously give this gem a looksie. 3Ĺ stars

The Watch feels like a half-rate Attack the Block. The talented cast is wasted on a terrible script that just uses mindless cursing and raunchy humor instead of actual wit. It has its moments, but for the most part, this is a pretty forgettable and unfunny comedy. 2 stars
Old 08-01-2012, 08:27 PM
Mothra

Not exactly Ishiro Honda's best, or let alone even good or decent. This was a chore to sit through. I can only appreciate so much of the production design and the old school FX before uninteresting characters talking about uninteresting things doing uninteresting shit, gets to me and I start looking at when this shit will be finished. I like Honda's kaiju and SFX ridden films but this wasn't a good one. Most of these films relied on a formula, so I don't want to be too cruel - but there are better offerings of the same genre than this. This is one of the cases where building up to an 'event' isn't fulfilling and in the end, kinda sucks the big one.

4/10
Old 08-01-2012, 08:28 PM
Mothra

One of the King Kongs of the post-WWII nuclear age alongside Godzilla and Rodan, but just because a moth is the size of a building, itís still the poor manís butterfly. You watch a movie like this to get a crash-bang-boom course in old-school giant monster mayhem and special effects, and all the cheesy model and miniature destruction it entails. Unfortunately, you have to slog through about an hour of ridiculous acting and ďdramaĒ to get the entrťe. Sorta like a restaurant that gives you three courses of salad, then finally makes with the real food when youíre starved and full of tasteless greens. Definitely see this for completionís sake as a cinephile, to shore up some of your kaiju education, but donít waste your time if you have better things to do. Like, pretty much anything. Even a Paul W.S. Anderson movie. Yeah, I went there, Mothramaniacs, what of it?

-> 3/10
Old 08-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Absent (documentary) 9/10

Audition 8/10

a couple of days ago:

let the right one in (foreign) 6.5/10

re-watched

meet the parents-it's still funny
Old 08-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Elvis and Anabelle - A crappy romcom who's only redeeming quality is Blake Lively's boobs. The story was ridiculous and Joe Mategna's character was pretty offensive. 3/10

Eddie Murphy Delirious and Eddie Murphy Raw - Some of the greatest standup material of all time. Man did he go downhill but in both of these he is at the top of his game. Both a 9/10
Old 08-01-2012, 09:21 PM

Benh Zeitlinís feature film debut is something that is certainly something to be embraced, at least for this film reviewer. There is a love and imagination that Zeitlin throws to the world that feels enormous, magical, and heartwarming. Itís as if the director is making the aspect of film, particularly ďart house filmĒ, and an easy feat in of itself. Yet, while this film invokes the power cinema, the emotions that dwell and shape the viewers just seem a tad cold for the most part. Still, despite this viewerís idea of a bit of disconnectedness, Beasts of the Southern Wild is certainly a film that film goers should check out, especially if they want something more than the usual summer movie flair.

The imagination that Zeitlin exudes in the filmís plot has to do with the setting of The Bathtub, a shantytown surrounded by water, and isolated from the rest of the world. Living in The Bathtub is Hushpuppy (Quvenzhane Wallis) and her father Wink (Dwight Henry). Itís their relationship that is the backbone of Beasts, never going for the sentimentality between father and daughter, but rather a more external struggle between the two. Itís savage and real, allowing the drama to unfold in a fully realized vision. But, Zeitlin never goes off to the deep end with that intensity, always willing to go for the joyous, neighborly atmosphere that the citizens of The Bathtub have for each other.

The interactions between the casts, particularly six-year Wallis as Hushpuppy, are astounding, as is Zeitlinís eye behind the camera. Unfortunately, the themes that begin to convey the filmís seem a tad cluttered, so much so that it sort of seeps into the plot itself. This could be the breaking point for some film goers on whether they can go along for the ride in this film, or just be left at the starting gate. Itís not very inaccessible, but there can be moments where the plot gets lost in trying to convey the message of the film.

But, the spectacle and love in this film certainly makes up for some of the misfires that Beasts brings to the table, and concludes in a pretty heartwarming and emotional conclusion for Zeitlinís film debut. Beasts of the Southern Wild may seem overwhelming and out of the ordinary for some film goers, but if youíre truly willing to jump in The Bathtub, perhaps youíll discover something completely new and refreshing that this review never even tapped into.

8/10
Closed Thread