Old 08-28-2012, 12:44 PM
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me

The worst thing I can say about it is it’s definitely not the show. But it’s also definitely a David Lynch film. I suspect those two things grinding against each other is the reason for the longtime schism between Twin Peaks TV loyalists and general Lynch lovers. It’s more violent and decidedly more twisted in its themes of sexual abuse and supernatural obsession than the show could ever get into in depth with its diluted ABC-friendly limitations. Unfortunately, turning Laura Palmer’s last days into a psychological horror prequel has drawbacks – a lot of the small-town charm and off-kilter jazzy humor that marked the show is absent in favor of a more serious foray into the macabre. Nobody can just enjoy a good cup o’ joe as black as midnight on a moonless night anymore! What gives? It still has its moments that remind you where it came from, but the lack of Agent Cooper (aside from a MacLachlan cameo that does little to serve his cliffhanger arc from the show) or other beloved side characters like Nadine or Major Briggs does some tonal damage to the Twin Peaks brand established by the pilot episode (itself a terrific little film in its own right). However, all that said, taken on its own, it’s just as weird, fascinating, scary and quirky as any of Lynch’s best work, one that deserves a rewatch. A little easier to navigate than Inland Empire or Lost Highway, at least…

-> 7/10

Last edited by syxxpac; 08-28-2012 at 02:26 PM..
Old 08-28-2012, 12:50 PM
Eastern Promises - 8/10
Old 08-28-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syxxpac View Post
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me

The worst thing I can say about it is it’s definitely not the show. But it’s also definitely a David Lynch film. I suspect those two things grinding against each other is the reason for the longtime schism between Twin Peaks TV loyalists and general Lynch lovers. It’s more violent and decidedly more twisted in its themes of sexual abuse and supernatural obsession than the show could ever get into in depth with its diluted ABC-friendly limitations. Unfortunately, turning Laura Palmer’s last days into a psychological horror prequel has drawbacks – a lot of the small-town charm and off-kilter jazzy humor that marked the show is absent in favor of a more serious foray into the macabre. Nobody can just enjoy a good cup o’ joe as black as midnight on a moonless anymore! What gives? It still has its moments that remind you where it came from, but the lack of Agent Cooper (aside from a MacLachlan cameo that does little to serve his cliffhanger arc from the show) or other beloved side characters like Nadine or Major Briggs does some tonal damage to the Twin Peaks brand established by the pilot episode (itself a terrific little film in its own right). However, all that said, taken on its own, it’s just as weird, fascinating, scary and quirky as any of Lynch’s best work, one that deserves a rewatch. A little easier to navigate than Inland Empire or Lost Highway, at least…

-> 7/10
The first cut of FWWM was 4 hours long and- legend has it- had more of a feel like the show. 17 scenes were deleted to get it to it's released run time. The following characters were in the never seen long cut of FWWM, but not the short version:

Sheriff Harry S. Truman, Deputy Tommy 'Hawk' Hill, Doctor Jacoby, Dr Will Hayward, Josie Packard, 'Big Ed' Hurley, Benjamin Horne, Silvia Horne, Major Garland Briggs, Deputy Andy Brennan, Lucy Moran, Eileen Hayward, Pete Martell, Nadine Hurley, Jerry Horne, Johnny Horne, Betty Briggs.

There's never seemed to be any studio interest in releasing a long version, or even putting the deleted scenes as extras on the bluray. When Jack Nance died Lynch apparently wanted to put a comedy scene where Nance's Pete Martell character had a row with the bank manager from the final tv episode back in the movie, but even that couldn't get off the ground. Fandom not happy.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:17 PM

Hit and Run(2012)-6/10
Old 08-28-2012, 08:49 PM
Miss Sadie Thompson - Rita Hayworth was fun but the story of a former prostitute couldn't really be told properly with the Hays Code in full force. The film was too clean cut to appease the censors at the time and now it just seems bland. There was some nice scenery and the budding love story between Hayworth and a marine was nice but there was too much to overcome to make this a really good film. 5/10
Old 08-28-2012, 09:17 PM

Lynne Ramsay’s We Need To Talk About Kevin is a harrowing, intense, and scary look into the psyche of a woman who has experienced her own tragedy within her family. But, while the film revels in nightmarish and violent thematic ideas, the importance of the film is truly it’s own perspective. The film show the audience what is going on a plain surface level regarding it’s character Eva (Tilda Swinton), but the deeper messages that the film will possibly keep certain audiences at arms length is something truly remarkable, providing deeper subtext in the most easiest fashion.

Ramsay’s adaptation of Lionel’s Shriver’s supposedly emotionally draining novel is all about the show, never tell. It’s the camera, as well as the jumping time frame, that lets the story flow, rather than allowing a basic “1-2-3” act that occurs in most film. But, for the central character’s plot and state of mind, the disjointed flow works wonders. It also doesn’t hurt that Tilda Swinton is utterly fantastic as the haunted Eva, saying all that there needs to be said through her face and physicality. She’s essentially a former shell of herself, someone’s who joy, heart, and soul died when parenthood reared its ugly head. This becomes the central conflict of the film, the conflict with her son Kevin.

Ramsay certainly knocked it out of the park when it came to the casting of Kevin at three different points of his age. Each actor keeps the coldness and resentment that Kevin’s character has towards Eva. Jasper Newell and Ezra Miller are particularly excellent as the 8 year old and teenager version of Kevin. Miller in particular lays it on all on the line with relishing in the torment that he gives towards Eva, but the film never brings Kevin toward outright villainy throughout the film. But, within in this despair is the always-underrated John C. Reilly, playing the empathic father and husband in the midst of this battle of wills between Eva and Kevin. He’s excellent as the father who just doesn’t understand the disdain that Eva has for Kevin.

But, while the actors are all uniformly great, Ramsay and cinematographer Seamus McGarvey are real stars of this tragic show. Every story beat is handled with a deft hand; every camera shot is impeccable, and Jonny Greenwood’s soundtrack beats with dreamlike and nightmarish quality. Theirs is a pretty overbearing use of symbolism that is used throughout most of the film that will have viewers roll their eyes, but the story’s control is so steady that it is but a small qualm.

Ultimately, We Need To Talk About Kevin is horror at it’s most natural, a film that is cinematically breathtaking and thematically dark and brutal in it’s storytelling. It’s not a pleasant picture to look at, but film fans should certainly take a look on how Ramsay takes a basic theme and makes it profound and deep than what is on the surface for majority of the film’s 112-minute runtime.

9/10
Old 08-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Detention ('11) - 4/10
Old 08-29-2012, 12:30 AM

The Raid: Redemption(2012)-7/10
Old 08-29-2012, 05:18 PM

Premium Rush(2012)-7/10
Old 08-29-2012, 07:11 PM
A Hatful of Rain with Don Murray and Eva Marie Saint - This is basically the story of how a drug addict's problems affect the rest of his family. At first only his brother knows about the drugs and their father blames him for the financial difficulties going on. It's a pretty good film that was one of the first to deal so frankly with drug addiction. 7/10

Together Again with Irene Dunne and Charles Boyer - Dunne is the mayor of a town who travels to New York to find a sculptor to replace the statue that was destroyed by lightning. There are also sort of comic misunderstandings and that ensue. Some pretty solid comic performances from everyone involved. 7/10
Old 08-29-2012, 07:14 PM
The Haunted Palace

6/10
Old 08-29-2012, 11:06 PM
a couple of days ago:

12 angry men (re-make)(re-watch)

a must see.

9/10

last night:

los bastardos (re-watch)

8/10
Old 08-29-2012, 11:46 PM
Air Force One (1997)

God bless those United States, the old red white and blue, the stars n stripes, the most powerful country in the whole wide world!!

Anyway, this is pretty much your standard terrorist hijack setup with all the regular ingredients that you might expect. Take 'Passenger 57' 'Die Hard 2' and 'Executive Decision' blend them all together, make the one man army hero the President (no vest) and voila!.

This film does well mainly due the huge appeal of Ford and his epic back catalog of movies. His ever lasting rugged good looks, calm manly voice and likeable charisma (even without the fedora) is the stuff of silver screen legend.

The other reason this works so well is Oldman as the main Russian baddie. He's got the stereotypical goatee, a heavy accent and he's really mean, another good Eurotrash villain. Along with Ford that's two rock solid performances which keep the film glued together, without them this could easily have been a very average run of the mill action thriller.

Another thing the film shows you is how nice it is or would be to be President with his highly advanced personal airliner. Never realised how luxurious the interior of the plane is, from top to bottom its like a long narrow mansion. On top of that you also learn a few things about the plane and how cool it really is. Is there really an escape pod on board?

The sets for Air Force One all look top notch and the action is also darn good but its also pretty daft at times. Lots of gun fire in mid air, kinda silly as you'd think at least one might pierce the fuselage, especially with all the machine gun fire haha. Then of course you have the obligatory faceless Russian bad guys, god knows how many there were at first or how many got killed but it seemed to be lots. Ditto for Air Force One personnel, people getting mowed down all over the shop, no idea who they are. Little character development for the bad guys or good guys accept for the odd main roles naturally.

End of the day its your typical action flick cunningly disguised as trying to be something a bit more intelligent...but really its not. Still looks the biz today but the CGI sequence at the end is pretty bad looking I gotta be honest.

'nobody does this to the United States'
Old 08-30-2012, 08:40 AM
Judgment Night (1993)

Back when Dennis Leary wasn't really well known (to me at least) he made quite the intimidating bad guy in this semi decent thriller. Since then he became much bigger and for me this menacing image faded somewhat. He was no longer some random psycho but a famous face on a comedy sitcom.

Other cast members include the once big time thing Emilio Estevez, Cuba Gooding Jr who seems to fade in and out of the limelight, Stephen Dorff who also tends to have a roller coaster career and Jeremy Piven who is one of these actors I dunno what genre he belongs in, but he can't do any.

The film is simply about a group of regular guys that get lost when they stray off the highway in their RV. They end up witnessing a murder and having the killers on their tales trying to whack them.

Simple yet effective, or it can be, and this just about does the trick. Its a bit weird though frankly, the area they get lost in seems to be an almost deserted ghost town with not a living sole on the streets or any cars what so ever. You'd be forgiven for thinking they have strolled into some kind of alternative dimension and the film is a fantasy of sorts.

The film is tense in spots but not really that worrying, you know nothing will happen to most of these guys and obviously all the bad guys will bite the dust. The film looks pretty good though, very dark, bleak, heavy shadows, empty abandoned looking buildings everywhere and plenty of trash blowing in the wind. Its just really odd that the good guys are completely unable to get themselves out of this nasty area haha all they gotta do is follow a main road surely.

I suppose you could call it artistic license huh the lifeless streets and area. Hopkins certainly does a good job on the visuals and manages to make a reasonable thriller despite casting Gooding in a lead role. A nice sensible turn on 'The Warriors' if you like but its quite tame now and the ending for Leary's character is weak.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:59 AM
The Lost Coast Tapes - 8/10
6 Bullets - 5/10
Old 08-30-2012, 04:02 PM

The Apparition(2012)-5/10
Old 08-30-2012, 04:58 PM
went to our local IMAX theater in the old port to see TO THE ARTIC 3D

While it's pretty short for a movie ( only 40 minutes for 11$ ) , it does make the best of the 3D technology. That snowfall looked like it was happening in all the theater and seeing the polar bears swim like you were in the water with them was awesome.

The narrative was pretty great too (Meryl Streep in english but i saw it in french ). Even people who don't care much about global warming should get mixed feeling about their belief.

Obviously , it's not perfect. While the advertising/poster focus more on the mother bear and her 2 cubs , you barely see them half of the movie because it also focus on the seals , fishes , sea lions , birds and cariboos population and fate. Felt like the first 30 minutes was just a set-up while the last 10 minutes was concentrating on our supposed heroes.

Don't get me wrong , it was a really good movie but i felt cheated in a way. Later in the movie , one of the crew member admit they were set to do an Arctic meltdown movie but that they got lucky with the mother bear and her 2 cubs sticking around the ship for 5 days.

7.5/10

I have to admit , i want to pat a polar bear now .... even if it kills me in the process haha
Old 08-30-2012, 07:10 PM
The Journey with Deborah Kerr and Yul Brynner - The tale of an eclectic group of people trying to leave Hungary during the 1956 rebellion only to be stopped by a suspicious Russian officer. Fine performances from the leads and even though I could see the end coming it was still a shock to see it unfold on screen. 7/10

My Forbidden Past with Ava Gardener and Robert Mitchum - A New Orleans woman inherits some money and uses it to try to win back an old flame at any cost. Mitchum gives a subdued performance that is really the highlight. There is a big twist in the story that leads to the trial at the end. Ava's sudden revelation in that scene seems to be an unrealistic change in character but otherwise she is quite good too. 7/10
Old 08-30-2012, 09:59 PM

Bobcat Goldthwait’s God Bless America is a film that tries to call to the fed up American citizen. The one who is sick of juvenile reality television, inconsiderate jerks on the road or movies, or those boobs whom always high five. However, the problem with such a film that sooner or later, that wish fulfillment becomes pretty damn stale, and the engine that was driving this film’s macabre and politically incorrect humor just becomes way too boring, too quickly.

In the vein of another similar movie, Joel Schumacher’s superior, if also a bit lacking film Falling Down, America deals with one such character Frank (Joel Murray), a man who finds life at the end of his rope and decides to go out guns blazing, literally, on everything that is wrong with society. From the petulant crybaby teenagers on those MTV shows, to the jerk that double parks. Unfortunately, while Murray is certainly giving his all with what he has, the film doesn’t give him material other than monologue rants about these problems, which take up most of the film’s run time. Then, while the film’s ultra violence can have moments of black comedy in certain scenes, those moments suddenly becomes stale and rote for a film that is a little over an hour and a half.

There are some bonding moments between Frank and another “fed up with dumb society” citizen in teenager Roxy (Tara Lynne Barr), but then that just brings in MORE and MORE dialogue of these two characters making more rants about topics that you could enjoy more at a Comedy Club. Thankfully, Goldthwait has a good eye behind the camera, making everything well shot and staged nicely. The problem is that this script is so paper thin that certain moments seemed way more stretched out than necessary, leaving a film to try to throw a wrench in the final act in order to create some sort of relative conflict that pads the film out even more.

Sure, Goldthwait has some sort of message regarding the main characters’ own insane actions by the time God Bless America comes to it’s credits, but at that point there is really no need. What was said has been said a hundred times in previous scenes, leaving this quasi-“wish fulfillment” film to sort of just be running on a hamster for a majority of it’s run time.

3.5/10
Old 08-31-2012, 12:34 AM

God Bless America(2012)-6/10
Old 08-31-2012, 02:59 AM
The Expendables 2 (6/10)
Old 08-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Cowboy with Jack Lemmon and Glenn Ford - A decent western in which a hotel clerk leaves Chicago joins a cattle drive. There's nothing special about this other than Lemmon's obvious talent. 6/10

Camp - Most of the kids in this film about a summer performing arts camp were boring. The only ones that impressed me were Anna Kendrick and the heavyset black girl that sings a showstopping number near the end of the film. 5/10
Old 08-31-2012, 08:21 PM
Matango

It’s the age-old desert island nightmare - a variety of one-dimensional personalities are marooned on a fog-shrouded Pacific Island with no hope of rescue and a dwindling food supply. But yet another improvement over Honda’s disastrously bad Mothra (I really can’t shit on it enough), it develops into something of a unique, eerie genre classic. The characters become gradually more interesting as the food depletes and tensions rise, stripping the surface stereotypes away to create surprising conflicts, at the same time delivering quality atmospherics when mysterious forces start going bump and moan in the night. The decrepit research vessel the survivors make their new home is a primo piece of horror movie production design in particular, a sort of haunted beachhouse overgrown with a weird fungus. The film was made in a time when paranoia over nuclear mutation was at an all-time high, but the Mushroom People in this are a monster that probably shouldn’t work. But surprise surprise, they totally do. The costumes are a little cheesy, but that shit still made my skin crawl.

-> 8/10
Old 08-31-2012, 08:21 PM
Matango

The first time I've seen this was in the summer of 2007 and I absolutely loved it. After rewatching it 5 years later I can safely say this still holds up as an effective atmospheric horror film from 60's Japanese cinema. And atmosphere is a big character here. From dark lighting and brooding score, to the constantly present weather that works well within the context of the "shipwrecked on an uninhabited island" concept. I have to say that from what I've seen so far of Ishiro Honda, this remains his best work. You could say part of it owes to the fact that it's adapted from William Hope Hodgson's story and not the original - yet constantly (repeated) story of the previous films Honda has directed in the kaiju genre. And it's refreshing not seeing giant monsters wrecking Tokyo, or each other for once. The real horror here is people themselves. Oh and it's actually funny at times, mostly due to the age and Japanese acting 'aesthetic'

8/10
Old 08-31-2012, 10:25 PM
Total Recall (2012)

Well I think Scott may have a hard time trying to impress us with 'Blade Runner 2' if he goes ahead with it. Seeing as this film has pretty much made the perfect interpretation of what a bleak futuristic heavily Asian populated/influenced city will look like by today's standards.

That is probably the only plus point about this new remake that I can give, the visuals. The rain soaked, dark, grimy, oily mechanical looking distopian Earth cities of the future are rendered quite beautifully. Both the 'the United Federation of Britain' and 'the Colony' look fantastic as you sweep across them during the film, not that I was surprised by this of course, it was inevitable that this element would be the films biggest asset.

This old 1990 version of 'Recall' was a loose adaptation of the Dick story, this new version is an even looser version ejecting almost all of the original material. There's no problem using some artistic license sure but why completely change everything?. If you do that's fine but then at least call the film something else, make it an original film stating influences, don't call it a remake/adaptation when its vastly different.

So the plot has almost completely nothing to do with the original Dick story, problem one. Problem two is the fact there isn't really anything new in this film we haven't seen already. You could almost say this film is 'I, Robot 2' or a mix of that film and a lot of 'Minority Report'. Yes the film looks sumptuous but it is your average vision of the future really, hover cars, hover trains, lots of holograms and lots of robots. The only new futuristic element I liked was the 'hand phone' and 'the fall' despite that concept being really quite unworkable in reality (I think!).

Touches on the old Verhoeven classic here and there, some small some in your face (three tits much!).* *A short plump ugly woman with a bad looking red wig saying she's staying in the 'UFB' for two weeks. This time her head doesn't come off to reveal 'Quaid' which I'm sure your suppose to think hehe. The new version for this trick is neat but not nearly as fun, you could say the same for the whole film really.

Another issue I had was the inclusion of a big robot force. I didn't really like this direction as it touches way too much on previous films as I've mentioned already. I did also get the feeling robots were used so they could have lots of gun battle sequences but without having to show lots of blood and people getting shot. I'm not saying that kind of stuff equals a good film but the 1990 version is famed for its over the top bullet squibs and violence and in retrospect it makes this new film seem very childish (not to mention the old toy merchandise side of it these days).

As for cast its lackluster if you ask me. Farrell does a good job as 'Quaid' yes, you don't need huge muscles to make a film of course but the inclusion of Beckinsale was a mistake though. She does her whole 'Underworld' thing and not much else really plus you know she's in this simply because her husband is directing. The other bad choice was Cranston as 'Cohaagen' who just wasn't threatening enough in any way. He wasn't necessarily bad but he just didn't really give off much of an evil tyrant persona, in no way did he come across as a villain, just a regular futuristic suit.

This film isn't a bad effort I must admit, its not a frame by frame remake which is good but as with many films these days its too late to make an impact, been here and done it. The 1990 version was huge because it was original and boasted awesome violence and that classic Verhoeven black political satire. This looks crisp and impressive but simply can't muster the same punch with either action or cast.
On a final note the 1990 version never really did give away whether it was a dream or not. The fade to white at the end is the only clue to it possibly being a dream. This new film doesn't seem to try for that mystery a tall, its all for one direction.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:22 AM

The Doors(1991)-8/10
Old 09-01-2012, 12:47 PM
In the last few days -

Cosmopolis - 6/10

Argo - 7/10

Premium Rush - 5/10

Lawless - 7.5/10
Old 09-01-2012, 03:55 PM
El Mariachi

Watched with commentary. Information overload on how the film was made and advice.

7/10
Old 09-01-2012, 04:03 PM

6/10

A serial killer version of Animal Kingdom.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:28 PM
The Clouded Yellow - 7/10
Old 09-01-2012, 07:30 PM
The Big Hit - A pretty silly kidnapping film with some bad accents. Mark Wahlberg was actually decent though. 4/10

Friends With Money - Four female friends and their struggles in their relationships and finances. Catherine Keener was probably my favorite in this film and Jennifer Aniston gave a solid performance for once. Overall the film was a little dull but there were a few scenes that were well done. 6/10

What to Expect When You're Expecting - Of the four intertwined stories among the female leads I didn't like Cameron Diaz or Jennifer Lopez but I did like Elizabeth Banks and especially Anna Kendrick. That's pretty much what I expected. Kendrick is fast becoming one of my favorite young actresses. 7/10
Old 09-01-2012, 08:26 PM
The Campaign

Ferrell and Galifianakis knock most of the big jokes out of the park and the terrific supporting cast take care of the rest. But for some reason I didn’t laugh as much as I thought I would. It seemed like it should’ve been funnier. Maybe because at the end of the day, the movie isn’t making fun of the vanity, vapidity and intellectual turpitude of career politicians so much as the idiots who keep electing them. It’s actually kind of depressing, which undercuts a grab-bag of outrageousness on display here, including Ferrell’s hilarious sex scandal with a perky supporter and his obsession with his $900 haircut. Sort of a combination of John Edwards and Newt Gingrich, only a better human being. And that’s really all the movie is, a series of escalating outlandish attack ads and confrontations, and if you’re a fan of the two men going head to head, then you’ll laugh like a giddy idiot like I did more often than not. I suspect a lot of the best stuff was left on the cutting room floor, though.

-> 7/10
Old 09-01-2012, 11:15 PM
Watched About Schmidt today. God damned great movie with Jack playing someone so totally NOT him, and really showing off whatta fantastic actor he is!
Old 09-02-2012, 12:18 AM
watched for the first time on TV

8/10 and the whole time i was watching this i never once thought of his Twilight character
Old 09-02-2012, 12:22 AM

Marley(2012)-9/10
Old 09-02-2012, 03:23 AM
BERNIE (2011) - 6/10

It was alright. Jack Black did a pretty good job, and it was a good role for him what-with all the singing and being somewhat gay. Some of the local folk were hilarious to listen to.

Tonight's Movies at the Bar:

TRUE ROMANCE - 8/10
Fun times, and still my favorite Tony Scott movie. Before he went haywire with the endless quick-cut editing and hideous overblown contrast/color saturation in his later movies. I also think people need to spend more time adapting QT's shit instead of letting him do it himself. That dude's too self indulgent, and it takes other people using his material to tone down a lot of that self-righteous drivel and keep the movie FLOWING more.

KISS KISS BANG BANG - 8/10

I've seen it about eight times. Still hasn't really gotten old for me.

Last edited by KcMsterpce; 09-02-2012 at 08:07 AM..
Old 09-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Cobra (George P. Cosmatos, 1986)

Despite viewing The Expendables 2, I still haven't quite got the rekindled interest in action heroes out of my system. Cobra was pretty slick, but obviously cashing in on the success of The Terminator. It would have been nice to have a little more development for the freaky villain cult and their intentions, but it was consistently entertaining nevertheless.
6/10
Old 09-02-2012, 10:32 PM
London - This takes place almost entirely during a party for a girl (Jessica Biel) moving away and centers on her ex trying to get her back. It's a pretty dull film with a lot of pseudo-intellectual bullshit. None of the characters were very interesting either. 2/10

All the Boys Love Mandy Lane - A pretty standard horror film. It was obvious who the killer was going to be and the twist that one of the teenagers was his accomplice wasn't terribly thrilling. Amber Heard was decent but nobody else offered much. 4/10

Fishtales - Even the charms of Kelly Brook couldn't keep this from being boring and predictable. 3/10

Brick - Finally a good film today. Joseph Gordon-Levitt was fantastic as was Nora Zehetner. I could pretty much guess who was ultimately responsible for everything that happened but this time it was still fun to watch everything unfold. The script was very good and it really felt like a noir film set in high school. 8/10
Old 09-03-2012, 01:13 AM
The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (6/10)
The Avengers (8/10)
Our Idiot Brother (8/10)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1973 (7/10)

Last edited by Hucksta G; 09-03-2012 at 04:09 AM..
Old 09-03-2012, 11:20 AM
Outpost 2: Black Sun - 6.5/10
Citizen Kane - 10/10
Closed Thread