Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-2011, 07:58 AM
What Do You Think Of FEMALE Bodybuilders? (honestly)

What do you think of them? Personally, I can't stand it. I am referring to the elite ones who are beyond freaky and disgusting. I like some muscle, but not all muscle with some girl in it. It's their bodies, true. But they have all but destroyed any femininity that they once owned. One of the biggest turnoffs for me.

HATE

Old 06-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Female bodybuilders are disgusting. That first picture looks like a man in make-up lol.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Agreed. The professional "body sculptors" are very sexy to me but the one that look like they've been pounding steroids are disgusting.

Jamie Eason, probably the sexiest "body builder" on the planet:

Old 06-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Women with any visible musculature is gross imo. This has nothing to do with impowerment or whatever either. A woman can be strong and important without lifting weights.

That aside i believe that a woman should be soft and lovely to the touch and muscles just aren't that. Women with six packs make me gag and if there were ever a woman who has been made unattractive due to her muscly body its the singer Pink. Eww.

Now there are exceptions like the pics of the woman in the post before mine. But at the same time she's also done up a lot to look pretty and don't even try to convince me that those are her real boobs. Also i don't think she'd fall into the category of body building though she is muscly.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:53 AM
Generally, they disgust me..but so do the men who are overly roided up as well.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:14 AM
They're too firm and solid. I prefer some bounce.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
Also i don't think she'd fall into the category of body building though she is muscly.
Only reason I included her is because she is the leading spokesperson for the massive worldwide site bodybuilding.com, lol
Old 06-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
Only reason I included her is because she is the leading spokesperson for the massive worldwide site bodybuilding.com, lol
hmmm i thought she looked familiar. I think i've seen her in posters at the GNC in the basement of the building where i work.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
BTW, whose this with the cans?
Old 06-01-2011, 04:50 PM
This actually reminded me of those Elisabeth Shue pictures from last year.

I agree with everyone so far. A little muscle is fine, but no more than that.
Old 06-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Old 06-01-2011, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
that is strange and disgusting in every possible way!
Old 06-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by creekin111 View Post
I think I'm gonna be sick.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:51 PM
I noticed that Leann Rimes needs to ease up on the crunches and step away from the dumbbells...

Old 06-01-2011, 09:07 PM
Well l wouldnt want to be built up like a man

All that muscle just looks terrible on a woman.

But there are men out there who like this type of thing
Old 06-01-2011, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
But there are men out there who like this type of thing
Gay men?

I always thought LeAnn Rimes was pretty, but those pictures aren't doing her any favors.

Last edited by Matchbox225; 06-01-2011 at 09:24 PM..
Old 06-01-2011, 09:29 PM
LeAnn Rimes looks like Christ on a cross. No thanks. At least the two smoking body builders posted had a little meat on the frame.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:30 PM
So you say that gay men like looking at muscle bound women.

You wouldnt think so

I also wonder if there is any side effects on women having all that muscle.
What l am meaning is there would be more male hormones in there system to create such muscle

I know alot of muscle building people use alot of homone powder or it is some type of homone to help them build themselves up

Last edited by Bondgirl; 06-01-2011 at 09:32 PM..
Old 06-01-2011, 09:34 PM
Quote:
So you say that gay men like looking at muscle bound women.

You wouldnt think so
No. I was joking, but I would think that any or most straight males would want women to like women and not what has been posted.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Well l think most women would like other women to look normal than l what we see here on this thread..

it just doesnt look nice to look like this.

Plus you would think that men would find this unattractive.
But l also see on this thread that some women are not built up like tanks while other are.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:45 PM
Old 06-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Geez that is so sick..
I was expecting a different post
Old 06-01-2011, 09:50 PM
They are unattractive like a man is unattractive. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of them were lesbians/gender confused people.

That being said, if it makes them happy to be that way then I am happy for them. I understand it's not the goal of every female on the planet to attract men with their bodies.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Well that is the way l see them too.

it is not natural for a woman to look like this

But to say that they might be lesbians might be true for some of these women but l wonder if some are married to men
it would be interesting to get there point of veiw on waht they think
Old 06-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Geez that is so sick..
I was expecting a different post
Now you're just diggin' yourself a hole.

So tempting..
Old 06-02-2011, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisv View Post
My thoughts exactly!
Old 06-02-2011, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
BTW, whose this with the cans?
Dunno, dude. I googled her. I think she's hot.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:17 AM
Just because not everyone agrees with it, doesn't mean it should be done away with. I feel bad for the female bodybuilders I know who worked so hard to build their physiques and now either have to downsize, or quit competing because they no longer have a category to fit into. I think alot of female bodybuilders are beautiful, though on the other hand, there is a line that some do cross where there is no longer a distinction to indicate femininity.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:38 AM
Whatever happened to "It is what she is on the inside that counts"???? lol

As long as she has a female looking face, I would totally try it. Just to see. Afterall, she is still a woman. It might turn me off and prevent me from getting or staying hard, but I would try it to see. Might be the best sex ever.

I have felt a muscled boob and it is not unlike a hard fake boob.

My biggest fear and I saw this half kidding is that she would clinch her butt cheeks and rip off my dick.
Old 07-13-2012, 12:04 PM
What dennisv said
Old 07-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Anyone who does not conform to some archaic, 1950s gender stereotype makes me want to run away and hide under my bed.
Old 07-13-2012, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid Vicious View Post
Anyone who does not conform to some archaic, 1950s gender stereotype makes me want to run away and hide under my bed.
lol ok, but what do you think of female bodybuilders?
Old 07-13-2012, 10:17 PM
Well l have already posted in here

But l would have to say that women look nice without all that muscle
Some of the images are too male like

It is good to do abit of weight lifting if you want your body to look nice but a woman always looks nice when she is well toned not muscley as the first image on this page
Old 07-13-2012, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
lol ok, but what do you think of female bodybuilders?
I already said. Female bodybuilders threaten my archaic notions of what constitutes "femininity" (which, as we all know, is a completely fixed and unchanging biological concept), and therefore make me scared and uncomfortable. I express the cognitive dissonance I experience by posting gifs of Will Ferrell vomiting and ignorantly questioning their sexual orientation. I then post pictures of women who conform to my safe, non-threatening views of "femininity," and retreat once again into my comfortable, sheltered world devoid of critical thought.

Last edited by Squid Vicious; 07-13-2012 at 11:04 PM..
Old 07-14-2012, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid Vicious View Post
I already said. Female bodybuilders threaten my archaic notions of what constitutes "femininity" (which, as we all know, is a completely fixed and unchanging biological concept), and therefore make me scared and uncomfortable. I express the cognitive dissonance I experience by posting gifs of Will Ferrell vomiting and ignorantly questioning their sexual orientation. I then post pictures of women who conform to my safe, non-threatening views of "femininity," and retreat once again into my comfortable, sheltered world devoid of critical thought.
Deal with it. Not everyone is attracted to the same thing. Conversely, not everyone is attracted to everything.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saunterer View Post
there is a line that some do cross where there is no longer a distinction to indicate femininity.
Nice bump. And that is exactly my whole point that I have quoted above from you.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Deal with it. Not everyone is attracted to the same thing. Conversely, not everyone is attracted to everything.
And where did I say, or even imply, that everyone should be attracted to the same thing? I couldn't care less if someone isn't attracted to female bodybuilders. What bothers is people who make ignorant comments about what constitutes "femininity," like God of War, Kevin Lockard and vesaker did, and outright homophobic comments, like you did.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:36 PM
Ignorance doesn't even come into it here. I think that some people need to go back to my original post, and take a good long hard (pun) look at that very first image. Then tell me (if they can) what is feminine about that thing I posted. Because I am hard pressed to find anything that indicates that it is a woman, apart from it's attire and long red nails. If it were dressed in mans clothes, it would look 99% like man. They say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Well, then I must be blind Because I see nothing attractive about that mound of muscle. I am all for lean tissue and hard curves, but she/he/it looks more manly than I do, then something is wrong. I guess taking Sth, growth hormones, male steroids, and other garbage that helps turn you into that is acceptable by some. But not me. No thanks. I like women, not male looking females. When the fairer sex look like tanks, I'm out of here.

Last edited by God of War; 07-14-2012 at 11:38 PM..
Old 07-14-2012, 11:37 PM
I think a little muscle on a girl is okay, but they shouldn't look like 80's Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Then tell me (if they can) what is feminine about that thing I posted.
Alright, that's it. I really need to stop coming here. If I keep visiting this forum as often as I do, I'm eventually gonna post something that will get me banned. I'm a little surprised at the restraint I've shown in this thread alone.

I mean, for fuck's sake, people...