#1  
Old 06-15-2011, 03:13 AM
Blood

BLOOD is a specialized bodily fluid that delivers necessary substances to the body's cells (in animals) – such as nutrients and oxygen – and transports waste products away from those same cells. link



Now that we have established what blood is and how it works. My questions to you...

1. Are you squeamish at the sight of blood?

2. Does too much bloodletting in movies/tv shows affect you?

3. Do you get feint/ill at the sight of your own blood?

4. Have you tasted or drank yours/anybody elses blood?

5. Has this small questionnaire been bloody awful?

Last edited by God of War; 06-15-2011 at 03:16 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-15-2011, 06:43 AM
1. No.
2. No.
3. No.
4. No.
5. No.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-15-2011, 09:22 AM
1 ) Not squeamish per se...(South Park reference ) but I don't like to see it. If I see it and CAN look at it, just prefer not to.

2 ) That's the thing. The fake stuff, no problem. In real life, see 1 ).

3 ) Nope. I just patch up whatever's cut and keep it moving.

4 ) Had a tooth removed, swallowed a whole bunch of my own. Yuck. And won't be drinking anyone else's unless I become Nosferatu. No plans on that any time soon.

5 ) You are a stitch WITHOUT the blood, dude.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-15-2011, 10:17 AM
Blood does not bother me, I have tasted my own blood plenty of times.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-15-2011, 10:34 AM
No to all questions.

Unless you count when I've cut my finger and sucked on it to stop the bleeding, prevent the blood from going everywhere, etc. - then yes, I've tasted my own blood.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-15-2011, 11:27 AM
1. Are you squeamish at the sight of blood?
Not at all!
2. Does too much bloodletting in movies/tv shows affect you?
I love it.
3. Do you get feint/ill at the sight of your own blood?
Not really.
4. Have you tasted or drank yours/anybody elses blood?
Yes to both!
5. Has this small questionnaire been bloody awful?
Umm...naw.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-15-2011, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post

Now that we have established what blood is and how it works. My questions to you...

1. Are you squeamish at the sight of blood?

2. Does too much bloodletting in movies/tv shows affect you?

3. Do you get feint/ill at the sight of your own blood?

4. Have you tasted or drank yours/anybody elses blood?

5. Has this small questionnaire been bloody awful?
No. However, if I am losing blood or if I am about to faint, then I feel nauseous.

Nah.

As I explained above, it's not the sight of me losing blood- it's the sensation.

I have only tasted my own, because like, my blood is awesome, everybody else has cooties.

Not. At. All.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-15-2011, 06:58 PM
1. Are you squeamish at the sight of blood?
No.

2. Does too much bloodletting in movies/tv shows affect you?
No.

3. Do you get feint/ill at the sight of your own blood?
No.

4. Have you tasted or drank yours/anybody elses blood?
Tasted my own, anybody who says they haven't is weird or a bloody liar in my book...I've also 'tasted' my sons when he's been injured and my motherly instinct has prompted me to stop the flow/kiss has overtaken. I think I've probably tasted my partners as well.

5. Has this small questionnaire been bloody awful?
No.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-15-2011, 10:29 PM
and the Red Wings have won the cup
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-16-2011, 02:00 PM
No to all. I've desensitized myself after seeing so many violent movies and fucked up internet videos like from theync.comDON'TGOTHEREI'MWARNINGYOU!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-16-2011, 06:20 PM
1. no unless it my own blood
2. nope
3. small amount no but gushing yes
4. my own yes
5. no
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-16-2011, 06:34 PM
1. No
2. No
3. No, but I imagine it would be different if I happened to be bleeding to death.
4. Yes, once inadvertently when the inside of my mouth got cut.
5. No
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-17-2011, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post

4. Have you tasted or drank yours/anybody elses blood?
Tasted my own, anybody who says they haven't is weird or a bloody liar in my book...
Fully agreed. You're telling me when you shave the end of your finger, the first thing you don't do is plonk it in your mouth? It's like a reflex or some shit. It's like when people try to tell me they still don't pick their nose and eat it.

Errr...


1. Are you squeamish at the sight of blood?

In real life, yes.

2. Does too much bloodletting in movies/tv shows affect you?

None whatsoever.

3. Do you get feint/ill at the sight of your own blood?

Yes, a tad. I'm not too sure why, it's just one of those things.

4. Have you tasted or drank yours/anybody elses blood?

Yes. It tastes like pennies.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-17-2011, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by viceus View Post
Fully agreed. You're telling me when you shave the end of your finger, the first thing you don't do is plonk it in your mouth? It's like a reflex or some shit. It's like when people try to tell me they still don't pick their nose and eat it.

Errr...
Ewwww.

I remember saying that something tasted like earwax and a whole bunch of people stared at me as though I was a freak and flat out denied knowing what earwax actually tastes like .

Maybe it's because I'm a nail biter, but I find it hard to believe that people haven't scratched/poked inside their ear and then accidentally tasted it later on in the day...I did it last week ferchrisake, it's fucking horrid.

Another one I do a lot is chopping chilli's and then touching my eyes/nose/nether regions...OW and double OW at the last one! I SCRUB my hands after chopping them and often use fresh lemon juice but the sting/heat seems to stay there despite my best efforts.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-17-2011, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Ewwww.

I remember saying that something tasted like earwax and a whole bunch of people stared at me as though I was a freak and flat out denied knowing what earwax actually tastes like .

Maybe it's because I'm a nail biter, but I find it hard to believe that people haven't scratched/poked inside their ear and then accidentally tasted it later on in the day...I did it last week ferchrisake, it's fucking horrid.

Another one I do a lot is chopping chilli's and then touching my eyes/nose/nether regions...OW and double OW at the last one! I SCRUB my hands after chopping them and often use fresh lemon juice but the sting/heat seems to stay there despite my best efforts.
This talk is smutty!

*prods earhole*

ICK! It's bitter.

Call me queer, but I'm just a curious 'ole George.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump