Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > General Movie Talk
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2011, 09:43 PM
(EXTREME CONTENT) A film on violence and recovery in America

Hi All,

Having spent 3-years filming with intimate access on urban violence and recovery, I very much welcome your thoughts on the below trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1LOyerVCP8

Given the extraordinary stakes within the issue,we have decided to test this unofficial version which was created earlier into filming. Your feedback is extremely welcome. With the trust of so many, along with an ongoing cycle of gun shot wounds, we are seeking honest conversation on the trailer and it's effectiveness.

(Please note, we are not trying to advertise as the film is still very much in post-production. As the issue is somewhat ignorable, please let us know if this type of filming personalizes it a bit more.

Thank you very much.

Jeff

Beyond the bloodshed and bullets, in urban America, there are communities where unprecedented courage resides, extraordinary families are tested and an ongoing fight for equality is unheard...until now.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Looks very insightful and eye opening. Looking forward to seeing it.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:57 AM
Is this going to be available online? The trailer was chilling, I got goosebumps just watching it. Great work, can't wait to see a finished product. You're doing something great by bringing the issue to audiences.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:18 AM
I agree wholeheartedly, on both accounts. More people need to be made aware of the problems that face many of the poorest urban communities, white as well as non-white.
Old 06-20-2011, 07:09 PM
Yeah, looks like you achieved something here.