Old 06-26-2011, 08:29 PM
VYou

My buddy Hakari has been using this site for awhile, and I decided to join in on the fun since I just figured out how to use my webcam. Basically, people ask you questions and you record video responses. Click HERE.

Ask me something! It can be movie-related, pussy-related, music-related, anything-related or something-related.

If you have a VYou account, post your link here. We can "talk" to each other.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:37 PM
Well first of all l dont have VYou account and l dont have my web cam set up because it is a pain in the arse to set up
I am surprised know one has repied to this thread it would be a fun way to see a person and ask qestions
Old 06-29-2011, 03:47 PM
If I had a webcam, I would be all over this! Unfortunately...I do not.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:55 PM
WOW! All I can say is sometimes the internet is quite a place. And after what I saw, I decided I do not want to see what you people look like in real life anymore.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
WOW! All I can say is sometimes the internet is quite a place. And after what I saw, I decided I do not want to see what you people look like in real life anymore.
That was an impressive display of passive aggressive cruelty.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:33 PM
low.
Quote:
Old 06-29-2011, 08:41 PM
Well it is nice to see a person on webcam
it is better than just typing to each other plus it is also great to see how they look and sound like
Old 06-29-2011, 08:46 PM
Well, this thread was a resounding success.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
That was an impressive display of passive aggressive cruelty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoYubari View Post
low.
My comment could go either way. You chose the negative side.

Personally, When I read what people have to say, I get this image in my head what they look like. I tend to think better of people. Not to say that now that I saw a couple of them I think differently or negatively. I just dont want to ruin the illusion in my head.

Buck up campers, you are so quick to turn people into a villian. I think I have displayed enough posts on here that if I thought something fucked up about someone, I would just say it. Plus all I could see was this tiny picture of two people anyway. Never pictured anyone with a full beard.
Old 06-29-2011, 08:49 PM
I actually think it's pretty interesting..
I would do it myself if I wasn't so lazy!

okay..
I'll play!
I'm off to ask some questions!
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
Old 06-29-2011, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
Yes it took a while to get off the ground meaning the thread but now you seem to be getting quite alot of replys

Hopefully you will get someone who does have a web cam and you will be able to start chatting.in a more personal manner

Oh just noticed the person above me is going to ask you qestions grins
Old 06-29-2011, 08:56 PM
I think it would be better to go to movies together and have pie afterward to discuss. Road Trips!!!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:58 PM
Well that would be nice to go and see that person in real life if you were close
Old 06-29-2011, 09:10 PM
I go to EVERYWHERE in PA, MD, NJ for normal life. I once in a while visit upstate NY, NYC, Ct, WV, most parts of VA, Austin TX, LA CA, Orlando FL and Chicago.
Old 06-30-2011, 09:14 AM
Quote:
My comment could go either way. You chose the negative side.

Personally, When I read what people have to say, I get this image in my head what they look like. I tend to think better of people. Not to say that now that I saw a couple of them I think differently or negatively. I just dont want to ruin the illusion in my head.
That's a cute attempt to put it back on me, but you're the one responsible for posting that vague statement. In the context of the thread you said you saw what one of the schmoes actually look like and never want to see one again. Without any additional information, that statement has negative connotations, as proven by the first two reactions by other schmoes. If there was a positive connotation you were implying by your statement, it was a reach, most people won't assume it, and perhaps you just should have said that to begin with.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:55 PM
Quote:
That's a cute attempt to put it back on me, but you're the one responsible for posting that vague statement. In the context of the thread you said you saw what one of the schmoes actually look like and never want to see one again. Without any additional information, that statement has negative connotations, as proven by the first two reactions by other schmoes. If there was a positive connotation you were implying by your statement, it was a reach, most people won't assume it, and perhaps you just should have said that to begin with.
Relax man. There is no need to get your panties in a bunch. Don't blame me for you being negative. I could have been talking about Super Marcey, who I remember used to be on this site and is pretty cute. This really is not worth the time to talk about and off topic.

Where in MD are you? We can go catch a movie together. However, you must sit with at least one seat between us and no sharing popcorn.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Relax man. There is no need to get your panties in a bunch. Don't blame me for you being negative. I could have been talking about Super Marcey, who I remember used to be on this site and is pretty cute. This really is not worth the time to talk about and off topic.

Where in MD are you? We can go catch a movie together. However, you must sit with at least one seat between us and no sharing popcorn.

I'm perfectly calm. I don't wear panties and if I did, they wouldn't be in a bunch. I'm not being negative, just calling you out for a statement that most would interpret as being insulting. Again, you're trying to push the blame onto me, which is silly. What does Marcey have to do with this? You're deflecting like crazy.

If you were trying to imply something nice, you should have been clearer, I'm fairly confident that most people who read your post would take a negative connotation from it. However, I do agree with you that it's not worth any more of our time. Countchocula is a cool dude who does not have paper skin, in fact I believe he's made of rubber, so he can take care of himself. You should just try to pay more attention to how you word things if you do in fact want to treat people with respect.

I live on the Eastern Shore of MD, near the Ocean.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:13 PM
Quote:

I'm perfectly calm. I don't wear panties and if I did, they wouldn't be in a bunch. I'm not being negative, just calling you out for a statement that most would interpret as being insulting. Again, you're trying to push the blame onto me, which is silly. What does Marcey have to do with this? You're deflecting like crazy.

If you were trying to imply something nice, you should have been clearer, I'm fairly confident that most people who read your post would take a negative connotation from it. However, I do agree with you that it's not worth any more of our time. Countchocula is a cool dude who does not have paper skin, in fact I believe he's made of rubber, so he can take care of himself. You should just try to pay more attention to how you word things if you do in fact want to treat people with respect.

I live on the Eastern Shore of MD, near the Ocean.
You need to lighten up or get laid. I guess you did not even bother to go to the site that Count was talking about. Hakari and Count both have their pictures there as does Super Marcey, who is or used to be on this site for a while. Not a deflection. Go to the site. You owe it to the Count.

Oh Christ. Eastern Shore! Yikes! I hate going to Salisbury, but I do go there like once every 2 or 3 months. I also go to Rehoboth Beach. I always avoid it during the summer months, but I have also been to Ocean City. I'll let you know next time I have to go there if you want.
Old 07-02-2011, 04:18 AM
http://www.vyou.com/madmovieman

Moi.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:04 AM
Quote:
You need to lighten up or get laid.
Really?

Quote:
I guess you did not even bother to go to the site that Count was talking about. Hakari and Count both have their pictures there as does Super Marcey, who is or used to be on this site for a while. Not a deflection. Go to the site. You owe it to the Count.
I went to the site already, my favorite part was when Count said "fuck you, Adam." Anyway I already know what they all look like, I'm friends with them on facebook.

Quote:
Oh Christ. Eastern Shore! Yikes! I hate going to Salisbury, but I do go there like once every 2 or 3 months.
Yeah, that's my home, can't wait to meet you!
Old 07-03-2011, 09:56 PM
The things you read in this thread really makes you smile or laugh
Old 07-11-2011, 03:37 AM
Well I've set this up so rock on my fellow Vyouthingy's