Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2011, 01:12 AM
Should OBESE Women Be Allowed To Wear/Reveal Thongs In Public?

Should OBESE Women Be Allowed To Wear/Reveal Thongs In Public?

Yes or no?

By contrast, I don't mind this type of viewing pleasure below.

A person can do what he or she likes I guess. But I don't like to see really fat girls in thongs. Saw one once, now I am scarred for life. Lol

Last edited by God of War; 07-08-2011 at 01:16 AM..
Old 07-08-2011, 01:29 AM
I'm actually not a fan of the wearing jeans down low exposing your thong thing, whether the girls are fat or skinny.

I do love the second picture though.

In my opinion, really skinny asses don't look good to me in thongs. Since the thong will expose your ass, I would like to see some junk in the trunk.

Last edited by Matchbox225; 07-08-2011 at 01:32 AM..
Old 07-08-2011, 02:39 AM
Nope. Gotta work for that. It's a privilege.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:23 PM
They shouldn't be allowed in public, period.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Well, the big gal certainly hangs out with a rough crowd. At the end of the day, it's something for her recently divorced boyfriend who sells stolen bike parts for a living to look at. I say it's allowable.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
They shouldn't be allowed in public, period.
+1 million
Old 07-08-2011, 06:01 PM
I'm not thin. Far from it, in fact. Then again, I keep my ass covered up, too. Maybe a few guidelines are in order.

Ladies:

- If your ass is so big that you cannot pull your pants up entirely, the thong is out.

- If you spill out of things (such as tube tops, tank tops, or halter tops as in pic #1 above), then it's time to dress more appropriately.

- If your arm fat flaps in a stiff breeze, then you shouldn't go sleeveless. Tone it up if you're gonna show it off.

- If people cannot see bikini bottoms for your fat rolls, wear a conservative one piece instead. One type of body is fit enough for smaller suits. You are not that type.

Fellas, you're even worse than the ladies at this, so:

- If you have male breasts, that's one thing. If however, your male breasts go around to your shoulder blades to create a new set of male breasts (otherwise known as back titties), DO NOT go shirtless in public. Ever. Swim privately (or maybe in the morning when nobody is around) or else wear a tank top to the pool. If you're doing yard work, you still cannot go topless.

- Like the ladies above, if you have a gut that hangs over your Speedo, it's time to change to a full size set of surf jams. One body type is sexy for smaller suits. And you are not that type.

- Lift weights to tone your arms and biceps in order to go sleeveless. If you jump up and down a few times and then count and your arm fat hasn't stopped after three-Mississippi, you should cover up the arms, too.

And for everybody involved:

Please dress age appropriately. If you're in your 50's and wearing a mini, you're wrong. If you have cottage cheese thighs/ass, cover it up. And please do not wear what you wore as a young adult into your old age. It isn't cool now and chances are it won't make a comeback either.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Well, think of it this way, would you rather see a thong on a chubby gal or grandma panties? At least she is trying to be sexy by wearing the thong.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeo4 View Post

- If your ass is so big that you cannot pull your pants up entirely, the thong is out.
Unless!!

Old 07-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Touche, xseanymacx.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:54 PM
You're all aware that there are people in the world who prefer fat chicks, right?

Like the one I'm married to.

Having said that...regardless of what kind of under-things I'm wearing, they're not being shown to the public. I don't believe anyone needs to or wants to see what's going on under what I'm wearing. Unless it's the afore-mentioned man I'm married to.

And for the record, saying that fat women shouldn't be allowed in public? That's not only offensive, it's disgusting. I'll keep that in mind the next time I have to go outside.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:01 PM
This thread has me rolling.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantameant View Post
And for the record, saying that fat women shouldn't be allowed in public? That's not only offensive, it's disgusting. I'll keep that in mind the next time I have to go outside.
bantameant, stick around and you'll get used to my dry sense of humor.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Body fascism for the win!
Congrats.

Thongs are a massive faux pas on ANY woman...they are functionless non-garments only fit for titilating spunk-happy boy and the first five minutes in the bedroom prior to sexytime.

A thong above the jeans is just a ridiculous 'look'...akin to the black brassiere 'neath a white tee but more likely to exacerbate a yeast infection.

What maniac of a woman wants a thin slip of polyester mix rubbing upon their crack and vag? Fucking yuck. I'm regular mini pants, bikini cuts and french knicks all the way (or commando outfit permitting) thankyou very much.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:31 PM
personally... I'm pro commando!
Old 07-08-2011, 09:08 PM
MUCH rather have a big girl than a skinny one. The first pic the OP has is very hot to me.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by free View Post
MUCH rather have a big girl than a skinny one.
Me too... (not)

Old 07-08-2011, 09:58 PM
Well if a obese woman feels comfortable wearing a G string

well l think she should

These days everyone is judged on things it is a shame society can not except all shapes and sizes

Well there is a woman at my work and she is very overweight and she leaned over and showed her blue Gstring
she didnt know that my workmate and l saw it
it was huge and l never thought that G strings could be bought in a very large size
it gave us a shock in seeing this so close

But l have to say l was sort of proud of her having the guts to wear it
Old 07-08-2011, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoYubari View Post
personally... I'm pro commando!
Me too.

Old 07-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Me three...

Old 07-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantameant View Post
You're all aware that there are people in the world who prefer fat chicks, right?

Like the one I'm married to.

Having said that...regardless of what kind of under-things I'm wearing, they're not being shown to the public. I don't believe anyone needs to or wants to see what's going on under what I'm wearing. Unless it's the afore-mentioned man I'm married to.

I'm one of those people who prefers meat on the bones as opposed to some anorexic Barbie. I also agree that it's tacky to have any underwear sticking out. Life isn't one giant pole dance.

Last edited by jeo4; 07-09-2011 at 10:30 AM..
Old 07-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadCoverVersion View Post
Body fascism for the win!
Congrats.

Thongs are a massive faux pas on ANY woman...they are functionless non-garments only fit for titilating spunk-happy boy and the first five minutes in the bedroom prior to sexytime.

A thong above the jeans is just a ridiculous 'look'...akin to the black brassiere 'neath a white tee but more likely to exacerbate a yeast infection.

What maniac of a woman wants a thin slip of polyester mix rubbing upon their crack and vag? Fucking yuck. I'm regular mini pants, bikini cuts and french knicks all the way (or commando outfit permitting) thankyou very much.
Body fascism. I'm keeping that one.

Yeah, thongs aren't exactly classy, but moreover there are too many people trying to be "sexy" out in public who don't fit the bill and are far past that point in their lives. We can't all be rock stars/supermodels into middle age, for crying out loud. And now that I know thongs exacerbate yeast infections, I'm even less of a fan.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:23 AM
Ay ay ay. I thought God of War was that self-confessed nice guy who posted the thread about his frustrations with a woman he was fond of going after a jerk instead of him. He just put up threads about cocksucking lips and whether or not obese women should wear thongs in public.

Don't be a poser to joblo.com while drinking your koolaid in the hood.

Am I thinking of the wrong schmoe?
Old 07-09-2011, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinigami View Post
Am I thinking of the wrong schmoe?
Yep. You are
Old 07-09-2011, 12:43 AM
Shoot, really? Posters should be banned from changing avatars because it frigs out my brain. Well, pretend I said something else. Pretend I said something that was so funny you forgot you just posted a thread about whether or not obese women should be allowed to wear revealing thongs in public, because god knows I don't have the willpower too.

Zing zang zip, and I'm off tocontinuetakingrefugeinabsurdity, cough.

I'll be back later with a better post to put down the content of this offensive thread. So the hot skinny girls reading will figure I'm progressive. And maybe one of them will blow me. What.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:49 AM
^Actually, I think you're right. GoW, are you SURE you didn't start a thread about women preferring assholes over the "nice guy?" I think God of War may have had too much Fosters tonight.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Shoot, really? Posters should be banned from changing avatars because it frigs out my brain. Well, pretend I said something else. Pretend I said something that was so funny you forgot you just posted a thread about whether or not obese women should be allowed to wear revealing thongs in public, because god knows I don't have the willpower too.

Zing zang zip, and I'm off tocontinuetakingrefugeinabsurdity, cough.

I'll be back later with a better post to put down the content of this offensive thread. So the hot skinny girls reading will figure I'm progressive. And maybe one of them will blow me. What.

Last edited by jeo4; 07-09-2011 at 10:32 AM..
Old 07-09-2011, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Yep. You are
http://www.joblo.com/forums/showpost...08&postcount=1

What's that?
Old 07-09-2011, 01:05 AM
Oh shit@! I have been found out.... TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK...

What can I say? I am a NICE ASSHOLE

Davey. I gave up the Fosters hours ago. Neow it's tyme for the burbun
Old 07-09-2011, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Oh shit@! I have been found out.... TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK...

What can I say? I am a NICE ASSHOLE

Davey. I gave up the Fosters hours ago. Neow it's tyme for the burbun
LOL, don't you know the old adage? Liquor before beer? In the clear. Beer before liquor? Never sicker.

But I guess you're just a badass like that, GoW. I've got a case of Yuengling in my fridge and I'm working on beer number 4 now, I just got off work recently. What time is it in Australia?
Old 07-09-2011, 01:17 AM
There's a difference between a chick that looks good and is 200 lbs, and 500 lbs and is just straight disgusting. I'll be the asshole, fine, I admit it! Insanely obese people should have homes in the hills.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm always that guy in the crowd pushing up his glasses as he stammers something about why that large beer guzzling alpha male should be saying what he's saying a little more tactfully, so don't mind me. I had a sip of beer I forgot to water down and I'm drunk off my ass.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:26 AM
Are you really drunk, Shini? For the record, I really enjoy your posts as I'm sure most schmoes do. You have no need to defend or apologize for your posts. I, for one, love to play devil's advocate even when I'm arguing for something I don't necessarily believe. It's all in good fun, I doubt anybody took umbrage with any of your posts here.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:34 AM
Quote:
What time is it in Australia?
4:35 pm Saturday arvo, bruther.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:35 AM
Quote:
LOL, don't you know the old adage? Liquor before beer? In the clear. Beer before liquor? Never sicker.
Ya know, I've never heard that saying before
Old 07-09-2011, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
Insanely obese people should have homes in the hills.
Victor Bray the vege farmer out here in Australia has a huge wife. And they live out on the farm.
That kinda fits what you're saying. Well, they did years ago when I was into the drags etc.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Quote:
I'm drunk off my ass.
Nice. I am getting there slowlie.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Whoops. Sorry, 5 posts in a row
Old 07-09-2011, 01:41 AM
I not drank, I've just up past my bedtime.

...let me try that again. Badump-tsh and so on and so on.

Look, somebody up there said they loved my post. So now I'm trying to work overtime to bask in whatever tiny spotlight I have been afforded by the grace of jeo's careless praise. It's very tiring and I'm running out of the A-list material I wrote on a tear of toilet paper. I suppose we should get back on topic before I bring out my Bill Clinton jokes.

Back to the awful, offensive topic I will not take part of.
Old 07-09-2011, 01:42 AM
Quote:
4:35 pm Saturday arvo, bruther.
Nice, it's 2:37am here. I'm working nights for two weeks though, so I'm staying up late and sleeping in. This means I can drink as much beer as I want and still make it to work. It's been a long week, I'm enjoying my night to unwind. Anyway, it's fucking cool to chat with a friend in another part of the world and find out that we're doing the exact same thing. Drinking booze and trolling JoBlo.

Quote:
Ya know, I've never heard that saying before
Hmm, it might just be an American saying. I think it's more significant in our culture because we can't hold our alcohol as well as people from other nations. I think it's because we have such a late drinking age, 21. By that age most people in other countries have learned how to drink responsibly, while Americans are just getting started with their reckless binge drinking. I've had rough nights after transitioning from beer to liquor, but that may not be your experience.