Old 07-25-2011, 08:22 AM
Someone want to explain this one to me?

So I'm watching the tube with my bro and his friend (Thundercats marathon = rock so f-ing loud!) and I see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDyOD1C67J0

Not looking for "don't be so uptight, Rusty. It's just a kid's game"

WHAT...THE...F***?!

Seriously?
The game of "Operation" is one thing.
THIS is children making a dog take a dump and playing with it.

Okay, Schmoes.
Assure me that society isn't on its way further into the crapper (where they want children to play apparently...)
Old 07-25-2011, 08:36 AM
One of the comments on that page pretty much sums this up for me.

Quote:
I got a free version of this game in my backyard
Old 07-25-2011, 10:32 AM
Is chess or checkers so bad to play that someone had to come up with this? Who would pay money for this?

Sorry Rusty, we are at the end of life as we know it.
Old 07-25-2011, 10:50 AM
uhm hello! who WOULDNT wanna play this game?!
theres playdough, theres poop..SCORE!!

Spoiler:
no seriously.. what the fuck. thats weird as hell. I would never waste my money on that crap! (teehee..get it? O_o)
Old 07-25-2011, 11:05 AM
I can't speak for everyone, but when I give my kids a game, I want them to learn something out of it. Hi Ho Cherry O, Chess, Checkers, Monopoly, cards. I do not want my kids to learn how to make and pick up dog shit. I have cats. I will teach them how to scoop the litter box and I am sure they will not like that.

As for play doh....... we already have like 10 of those fucking ice cream shop, barber, food, mcdonalds toys. No need for one where a dog shits.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:53 AM
Don't be so uptight, Rusty. It's just a kid's game.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:59 AM
because teaching them to work at mc donalds is like..way better than picking up poop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
I can't speak for everyone, but when I give my kids a game, I want them to learn something out of it. Hi Ho Cherry O, Chess, Checkers, Monopoly, cards. I do not want my kids to learn how to make and pick up dog shit. I have cats. I will teach them how to scoop the litter box and I am sure they will not like that.

As for play doh....... we already have like 10 of those fucking ice cream shop, barber, food, mcdonalds toys. No need for one where a dog shits.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Have you guys checked out their youtube channel yet?

I was curious to see what other games they have.

Here's another one from them.

Pop The Pig
Old 07-25-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoYubari View Post
because teaching them to work at mc donalds is like..way better than picking up poop.
My first job was at McDonalds. I have my bachelors degree for Business Admin / Management. I make a nice living and have a very nice life and family. Houses in two countries, cars, vacations, manageable debt. Just bought a new 60 inch plasma. Never picked up dog shit. I'd say McDonalds was a great first job and taught me a lot. But hey, if you think picking up dog shit is better than a job at McDonalds, more power to you.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:29 PM
actually.. pet waste removal businesses are known to be VERY profitable!

did McDonalds set you on your path to get your bachelors degree or your plasma tv?? (btw, lcd is WAY better and actually brag-able ) I really don't see the connection...

you know, there are also those that work at mcdonalds to pay their baby mamas section 8 housing, that can't work anywhere else because they can barely spell G.E.D.

but hey, if you wanna teach your kids to flip burgers, and make play doh fries in hopes of a promising future, more power to you!
Quote:
My first job was at McDonalds. I have my bachelors degree for Business Admin / Management. I make a nice living and have a very nice life and family. Houses in two countries, cars, vacations, manageable debt. Just bought a new 60 inch plasma. Never picked up dog shit. I'd say McDonalds was a great first job and taught me a lot. But hey, if you think picking up dog shit is better than a job at McDonalds, more power to you.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:52 PM
Quote:
actually.. pet waste removal businesses are known to be VERY profitable!

did McDonalds set you on your path to get your bachelors degree or your plasma tv?? (btw, lcd is WAY better and actually brag-able ) I really don't see the connection...

you know, there are also those that work at mcdonalds to pay their baby mamas section 8 housing, that can't work anywhere else because they can barely spell G.E.D.

but hey, if you wanna teach your kids to flip burgers, and make play doh fries in hopes of a promising future, more power to you!
So is septic cleaning, but I would not want that job either.

Yes, one can make the case that it did.

Actually you are 100% wrong. LCD is not better than Plasma. LCD's are cheaper to make and run on using less power, but plasmas have better picture and contrasts ratios. LED LCD TV are getting closer, but still not better. One knock against plasmas was the burn in issue, but that has not been an issue in several years. Plasmas do not suffer the same issues as LCD or LED LCD when it comes to fast moving images. With LCD and LED LCD you get what is called as artifacts. That is why LCD keeps talking about their refresh rate (60 hz, 120hz and 240 hz) Plasma has been and will always be 600hz. it is also why only 240 hz lcds can be a 3d tv. All plasmas can be 3d if the mfr wants it to be. My tv is 3d and it is really fucking cool. Faster refresh rate mean much less artifacts. LCDs do absorb light better, so in brighter rooms go with an LCD. Plasmas are made with glass on the front, which reflect light. Plasmas also have much better black levels than LCD. Plasmas are closer to tube tvs, which were better than any lcd or plasma.

I was 13 when I first started at McDonalds and that was the first thing I learned. Don't be like those people you spoke of. Be better. I am.

Your line about baby mommas and section 8 might make you sound like quite a racist.

You do make me laugh though. I bet making play doh fries is as close to McDonalds as they will get. My kids will make much more working part time for me or at the hospital with mom or at one of their uncle's stores in that other country where we have a house. Options. School will be their main job for now thanks.

Lastly, be original.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:17 PM
dude 3D television sucks almost as much as plasma.
true story.

how is that racist, now??
I don't think section 8 or baby mamas are limited at all to one race..
nice try, though.

and hey check out how cool you are! everyone look at erroneous' family and "friends" occupations! because..we care. and its relevant to this post.
btw..my husband is an astronaut.
but only when he's not on the red carpet for his movie premieres.
umm.

lastly, that was called mockery, my friend.
too bad fast food couldn't teach you to keep up.

Quote:
So is septic cleaning, but I would not want that job either.

Yes, one can make the case that it did.

Actually you are 100% wrong. LCD is not better than Plasma. LCD's are cheaper to make and run on using less power, but plasmas have better picture and contrasts ratios. LED LCD TV are getting closer, but still not better. One knock against plasmas was the burn in issue, but that has not been an issue in several years. Plasmas do not suffer the same issues as LCD or LED LCD when it comes to fast moving images. With LCD and LED LCD you get what is called as artifacts. That is why LCD keeps talking about their refresh rate (60 hz, 120hz and 240 hz) Plasma has been and will always be 600hz. it is also why only 240 hz lcds can be a 3d tv. All plasmas can be 3d if the mfr wants it to be. My tv is 3d and it is really fucking cool. Faster refresh rate mean much less artifacts. LCDs do absorb light better, so in brighter rooms go with an LCD. Plasmas are made with glass on the front, which reflect light. Plasmas also have much better black levels than LCD. Plasmas are closer to tube tvs, which were better than any lcd or plasma.

I was 13 when I first started at McDonalds and that was the first thing I learned. Don't be like those people you spoke of. Be better. I am.

Your line about baby mommas and section 8 might make you sound like quite a racist.

You do make me laugh though. I bet making play doh fries is as close to McDonalds as they will get. My kids will make much more working part time for me or at the hospital with mom or at one of their uncle's stores in that other country where we have a house. Options. School will be their main job for now thanks.

Lastly, be original.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:28 PM
My daughter had a miscarriage.
Old 07-25-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
Am I a horrible human being for laughing my ass off at this?
Old 07-25-2011, 04:26 PM
Erroneous, you'll just argue about ANYTHING won't you?
Old 07-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Quote:
That is terrible. I am sorry. How far along was she?
Old 07-25-2011, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
yes. true or not you should not laugh at that.

Quote:
dude 3D television sucks almost as much as plasma.
true story.

how is that racist, now??
I don't think section 8 or baby mamas are limited at all to one race..
nice try, though.

and hey check out how cool you are! everyone look at erroneous' family and "friends" occupations! because..we care. and its relevant to this post.
btw..my husband is an astronaut.
but only when he's not on the red carpet for his movie premieres.
umm.

lastly, that was called mockery, my friend.
too bad fast food couldn't teach you to keep up.
LOL You are a funny person. Thank you.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Guys, I know sometimes personalities clash on here (just like anywhere), but I'd really appreciate it if before you type something and just hit "Submit", you ask yourself if your words might be taken as a personal attack/insult. It's a pretty simple rule we have here, and since we're all adults, it'd be nice if we could treat others the way we'd like to be treated.

You're all too old for me to keep repeating this, so work with me, will ya?

As you were, Schmoes. As you were.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:42 PM
Geez just watched the clip and it made me feel abit sick
Why would they invent something like this fro children
I really think that the creators could have thought of something better

Geez it reminds me of this morning when l had to pick up dog shit in the backyard after watching my dog have a poo

I can tell you it is not nice to stand in it or stand in it with bare feet
The stink can be quite bad if it is on your foot
Old 07-25-2011, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
Yes, you are...TSK TSK
Old 07-25-2011, 08:50 PM
Fun Fact:
I like to read Bondgirl's replies in an australian accent.
Spoiler:
out loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Geez just watched the clip and it made me feel abit sick
Why would they invent something like this fro children
I really think that the creators could have thought of something better

Geez it reminds me of this morning when l had to pick up dog shit in the backyard after watching my dog have a poo

I can tell you it is not nice to stand in it or stand in it with bare feet
The stink can be quite bad if it is on your foot
Old 07-25-2011, 08:57 PM
it's true. I've heard her. she also, for some unexplained reason, "becomes australian" when she's drunk or silly on sleep deprivation.
odd one, that GoGo.

Quote:
Fun Fact:
I like to read Bondgirl's replies in an australian accent.
Spoiler:
out loud
Old 07-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Oh good for you Go Go smiles
Old 07-25-2011, 09:46 PM
For a game that involves doggy poop, I figured it would be easier to tell me how to play it in the commercial.

Oh well, it must be complex.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloneofkelso View Post
it's true. I've heard her. she also, for some unexplained reason, "becomes australian" when she's drunk or silly on sleep deprivation.
odd one, that GoGo.
Ah always one to joke around

Well l will not go further in this discussion but to only say that l am very Australian and proud of it
Old 07-26-2011, 08:10 PM
This is my daughter. She'll never be able to get pregnant again.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:14 PM
Quote:

I bet I could get her pregnant.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damone View Post
Don't be so uptight, Rusty. It's just a kid's game.
Oh, you....
Old 07-27-2011, 08:05 AM
I would be too!

yum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Ah always one to joke around

Well l will not go further in this discussion but to only say that l am very Australian and proud of it
Old 07-27-2011, 08:13 AM
Quote:

She looks a lot like a girl I knew back in high school.

She also looks like one of my sister's friends.
Old 07-27-2011, 12:53 PM
Is your sister's friend missing?
Old 07-27-2011, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Is your sister's friend missing?
If she's with you, I have nothing to worry about. I trust you.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Quote:

Isnt that the chick who was missing somewhere in the caribbean? holloway or something? you messing with us?
Old 07-27-2011, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Isnt that the chick who was missing somewhere in the caribbean? holloway or something? you messing with us?
Is this a joke? I don't appreciate the insinuation you're making. My family has been through Hell the past couple of weeks. My younger sister is in hysterics (my daughter was having the baby for her; she's barren).

I keep looking at this picture of my sister to remind myself that she was happy at one point (it was taken at a Halloween party).

Old 07-27-2011, 09:15 PM
Quote:
He's countchocula. Of course.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Is this a joke? I don't appreciate the insinuation you're making. My family has been through Hell the past couple of weeks. My younger sister is in hysterics (my daughter was having the baby for her; she's barren).

I keep looking at this picture of my sister to remind myself that she was happy at one point (it was taken at a Halloween party).

You are funny man. thanks for the laugh.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:27 AM
And my thread about kids playing with dog poop has transformed into this.

Love it.
Most of my threads tank after a day or so.

Should've titled it "Game of Porcelian Thrones" though.
It would've KILLED in the views.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Quote:
For some reason, this chick makes me think of Alexis Arquette.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:51 PM
Really? She reminds me of Casey Anthony. Because it's Casey Anthony.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:28 PM
Quote:

she gave birth last week in my cellar

She named him Bruce