Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Horror Movie talk > Current/Upcoming Horror Movies
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2013, 03:48 PM
Can you believe they've gone and made a straight to dvd sequel to Fright Night?

Barf....I scoff at the idea...depending who you ask , the remake was quite enjoyable, not superior to the original...true...but still...why not just go and make the sequel a theatrical release...aaarrgghh, they've even changed the actor who plays Charlie...and well, the movie might end up being half way decent who knows....but I just hate how they can just destroy a possibly cool horror franchise like that!

Sure there's decent straight to dvd horror out there, but to me, making a straight to dvd sequel kind of cheapens the whole thing doesnt it?

What say you guys?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2486630/?ref_=sr_1
Old 09-01-2013, 03:08 AM
still don't like the fact they remade fright night in the first place. they did a straight to video sequel though before, too with the original fright night 2. (sounds so weird saying that)
Old 04-11-2014, 08:11 PM
We only needed one Fright Night anyways. The original from the 80s is a horror classic. The sequel and the remake both kinda sucked.
Old 04-13-2014, 04:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killswitch Stunner View Post
We only needed one Fright Night anyways. The original from the 80s is a horror classic. The sequel and the remake both kinda sucked.
The original Fright Night is a favorite of mine from way back. It's sequel was ok, but not a total waste. But the remake starring Collin Dickhead Ferrel is garbage. Now they add further insult to injury by making yet another piece of crap. So, yeah, the remake didn't kinda suck. It DID suck. Some movie makers have no clue when to stop. Wankers.