Old 08-08-2011, 08:36 AM
What did you do last weekend?

I took the family to Hershey Park and Dutch Wonderland. It rained half the time at Hersey, so we could not do all that much. The water park part was really fun for my big one. Dutch Wonderland was better for my kiddies. More rides for little ones. Was cloudy half the time, so I never put on the sun block. Got a decent burn on my neck. Ouch.

I realized this. I consider the Harrisburg, PA to be part of the heart of America. Americans are fucking fat and all tattooed up. Maybe I am being a prude about the tats, but I find it disturbing how parents have all these stupid tats of over their fat bodies. Lose some weight America!
Old 08-08-2011, 07:19 PM
On Saturday Night, there was a bad storm and the power went out for about 4 hours.

Other than that, I was just waiting for Monday to start.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:38 PM
I wanked myself vigorously with my right arm until it was numb, then changed to the left arm until it was numb.
Rested, then repeated the whole process. This went on for the entirety of the weekend. Other than that, I did nothing.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Geez l feel sorry for you Em getting sunburnt and then having all that rain
But it is good you and the family enjoyed yourselfs

Well last weekend l went to see Planet of the apes at the local theatre
A couple of monthes ago l won two free tickets and decided to use them and take a freind

it was a great movie but it was not like the orignal movies or series
Old 08-08-2011, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Geez l feel sorry for you Em getting sunburnt and then having all that rain
You're concerned about a tiny sunburn when this poor man screwed both his arms numb!? Poor guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
I wanked myself vigorously with my right arm until it was numb, then changed to the left arm until it was numb.
Rested, then repeated the whole process. This went on for the entirety of the weekend. Other than that, I did nothing.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:13 AM
I went to a bar, played some music.
The next night I was at a different bar so I could watch my friends play. It would have been great, I'm sure, but they started at midnight instead of 11 and I had a headache since 8am that day, so I went home instead of stayed to watch them.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Boy you Aussie like it rough. Rough wanking and rugby. I hope you used lube
Old 08-10-2011, 12:27 AM
I traveled down to Siesta Key to visit some friends. We got wayyyyy to shitfaced on Friday night, spent the day on the beach on Saturday and went out for a ridiculous dinner on Saturday. Great weekend!
Old 08-14-2011, 09:50 AM
It's a little early, but it rained most of the weekend. Went to dinner on Fri and watched the kiddies the whole rest of the weekend. Hopefully Curb and Entourage will be good.

My wife bought herself an Ipad. Nice for her.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:27 PM
I spent the weekend getting my fat american body tattooed.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisoGenie View Post
You're concerned about a tiny sunburn when this poor man screwed both his arms numb!? Poor guy!
Thanks, man. It's nice to know someone cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
Boy you Aussie like it rough. Rough wanking and rugby. I hope you used lube
Indeed I did

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoYubari View Post
I spent the weekend getting my fat american body tattooed.
Um.... You're not PHAT.

I spent all weekend killing the undead and other vile beasties online.

RESIDENT EVIL 5!

Anyone wanna play co-op with me? My PSN is TheDarkKratos.
Old 08-23-2011, 10:52 AM
We had an awesome birthday party for my older child. First time we had so many people over at the house. Our house is newer, so we recently did a ton of things to make it look nice. During the week, I was up til all hours of the night hanging pictures and curtains.

We bought this thing below, because it was $350 to rent. We spent $600 to buy it.

http://www.playhousebouncers.com/cro...FRd25QodWQzp8w

It was awesome! Took about 2 mins to blow up and about 30 mins for water. My spoil my kids too much.

It rained in the morning and was sunny all afternoon. All the kids had a blast sliding on this slide. Food and cake was good. Only 2 people drankt he beer, so we have lots left over. We went through 60 cans of soda. I shit you not, 3 of the men, who are black, drank orange and grape soda. I made fun of them the whole time.

I bought a huge tray of pretzels from Philly pretzel factory and only half the tray was eaten.

http://www.phillysoftpretzelfactory.com/#/menu/

All had a great time. My wife and I were very tired after the clean up.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:32 PM
Well last weekend l went out to tea with my mum and stepfather
He is still not well but he felt good in been able to go out on the town
We went to a restraught in my hometown

He has only got a certain choice of food and he cant have anything high in protassuin

So we were able to have a pizza with the lot with out certain things in it
He said he didnt want much of it but soon he startred getting right into it and ate his whole share

So l know it was only dinner at a restraught but it was great seeing him out and about smiles
Old 08-26-2011, 11:36 AM
Will be hoping my house does not blow away. Bought my milk and bread already. lol Why does everyone think they need milk and bread for a day or two of bad weather. I think movies and junk food are better choices.

Good luck to all those on the east coast who might be effected by the storm. May your power stay on.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Em
I hope you do not live near New York it has been reported that there is a huge hurricane heading there
it is the biggest one they have had

Well my weekend is not much
my stepfather was admitted back into hospitol with a infection and a hemiaglobin that is too low they are giving him blood transfusions
the hospitol sent him home last night but he was up all night vomiting
At the moment we a re wating on the outcome to see if we can get a bed in the hospitol
How they can send a patient home with medical problems is terrible

he is at the moment on around 8 different drugs we a re wondering if it is to do with the blood transfusion he received last night or if it is one of the new drugs
Old 08-27-2011, 01:44 PM
Sad to hear that Bondgirl.

This weekend seems like a big transition weekend on my end. One of my friends is leaving to do law on the West Coast and so a couple of us went out to celebrate with her. Went to a dessert/coffeehouse in the market, flew a kite in Major's Hill Park, then went to the local arthouse theatre to watch The Whistleblower (her choice, maybe not the best final night movie material since it was depressing as hell but it was good), and then out to a few bars to have some drinks.

Tonight I think I'm going out to celebrate with some buddies as another friend just got engaged. It seriously feels weird to say that. But I think this is just the beginning of a wave of engagements in the next year or two.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Did not do all that much. Had a kiddie party on Sun. That was fun. We brought our waterslide we had bought and all the kiddies had fun.

Saw Cap America on Friday and did not have to see The Help. Not so bad.

Monday, we went to Atlantic City and walked the boardwalk and so called outlet mall.

BTW I would love to meet the mentals that decided to put an outlet mall outside in the middle of AC. They do not close off the streets and as a result you you have tons of people waiting on corners for lights to change. It would be all to easy close off that couple blocks to traffic. There are super high end places to eat and then Subway and Applebees and McDonalds. That's it. You want pizza or something easy, you have to go to the boardwalk. Not smart. The people in charge did a terrible job planning all this. I will never go there again to just go to the outlet mall.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Smoked a rack of ribs and did some garage cleaning/organizing.

Now that my garage is looking a lot more spiffy than it did I'm actually kind of gung ho to get some more stuff done in there.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Went to the Toronto Zoo, hadn't been in years. Was fun but i've noticed that even large cats like Tigets and Lions are as lazy as their house hold counter parts when they've been in captivity long enough.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
Went to the Toronto Zoo, hadn't been in years. Was fun but i've noticed that even large cats like Tigets and Lions are as lazy as their house hold counter parts when they've been in captivity long enough.
Let me tell you a funny story about the Toronto Zoo.

So my friend and I decide "Fuck everything! Let's hit the zoo today!" We go in like, October, which as I'm sure you can imagine is PRIME fuckin' zoo time, what with the cold/rain/doom upon us. On the way there I'm like "Holy SHIT I'm stoked. LEMURS!!"

So the WHOLE FUCKING WAY THERE, all we talk about is the lemurs. They're so cute, they're so awesome, blah blah blah fucking blah. Lemur this, lemur that, lemur everything. We even text another friend and are like "Fuck you, bitch! We're seeing LEMURS today! HA!"

We get to the zoo, park (I ASSURE you, there was no shortage of parking - the half-misting drizzle and coldness pretty much cemented that there was an empty lot), and find our way into the gift shop. We spend a good half hour or more in there, looking at everything. I have no idea why - it seemed like a great idea at the time. Finally we decide "Fuck it, let's see us some animals!" My friend has the brilliant idea that we should check out the map and decide our "route" before we embark. Great!

Suddenly I hear, "Uh. I have good news and bad news. Which do you want first?" Being the eternal optimist, I say "Bad news."

"There are no lemurs on this map."

Dumbstruck, I manage to sputter, "What?!" She goes up to the kid working at the cash, who proceeds to squash my hopes that maybe the lemur area is just really fucking small and didn't make it onto the map with a simple, "Nope. No lemurs here."

We left the gift shop, hearts broken. Then just to add insult to injury, the first animals we saw were the rhinos....and one peed on me. (It was peeing, rhino pee tend to spray, I didn't know...follow the logic dots.)

Fuck you, Toronto Zoo. Fuck you and your no lemurs.

(I actually ended up having a pretty good day, albeit lemur-free.)
Old 09-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Well last weekend l went out for dinner with my daughter

We had a wonderful time together
Old 09-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Went out and played dodgeball with a bunch of my friends. It was a great time and brought back good memories.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Last weekend l spent my time at home with the flu
Old 09-27-2011, 12:05 AM
treated my cat-He got his paw stuck inside a drower hand poll thing and twised his paw. He is doing better and watch the Packers beat the crap out of the Bears