Old 08-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Kanye West & Jay Z - Watch the Throne

You can stream it here.
http://www.okayplayer.com/news/the-t...lp-stream.html

No where near as good as My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy imo but its still pretty decent from what I've heard so far.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:40 PM
I like it alot. Not anywhere near as groundbreaking as Fantasy, but the production (like all their stuff) is very top notch. Why I Love You, Welcome to the Jungle and Lift Off are my early favorites.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:14 AM
I absolutely loved it! Jay Z and Kanye together are amazing!
Old 08-13-2011, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealjohng View Post
I like it alot. Not anywhere near as groundbreaking as Fantasy, but the production (like all their stuff) is very top notch. Why I Love You, Welcome to the Jungle and Lift Off are my early favorites.
Yeah "Why I Love You" is catchy as hell. I also love "Murder to Excellence"
Old 08-14-2011, 12:43 PM
No love for "Niggas in Paris"? That's my favorite track after the first listen, with "Made in America" being up there as well.

Last edited by RicochetShaw; 08-14-2011 at 12:47 PM..
Old 08-14-2011, 01:00 PM
Not groundbreaking, but a very solid album by today's standards.
Old 08-30-2011, 05:36 PM
I thought the album was okay. I enjoyed some of the more dynamic beats. Some of the lyrics were okay. But overall i felt it was fairly weak for both of them.
Ultimately I look at the album as a great filler before their next two solo albums.
Fantasy was an okay album too. I thought some of the production on Fantasy was easily the best of Kanye's career. But I felt like there were a lot of duds on that album. Some of the songs were just so-so for me.
It was probably my second or third favorite album from that year.