Old 08-14-2011, 12:27 AM
The Victim

Directed by AND Starring the ultra badass Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens) his real life lady Jennifer Blanc, and BOTH Jamie Lloyd's from the Halloween films, Danielle Harris & J.C. Brandy... seems like it could be some solid/suspenseful stuff, also will be intriguing to see how he fares behind the camera. It seems like it leans more towards the suspense/thriller side a bit. I don't think it has a distributor/release date yet and from what I know is slowly playing/screening at random movie fests/conventions etc...

Plot - Good time girls ANNIE (Jennifer Blanc) and MARY (Danielle Harris) find themselves in a life and death situation. Annie’s life is put in jeopardy when she is witness to a violent act at the hands of two Sheriff’s Deputies. Fleeing from ATTACKERS (Ryan Honey, Denny Kirkwood) she stumbles across KYLE (Michael Biehn), a recluse living in the middle of the woods.

The ruggedly handsome loner stays far from civilization – that is – until a single knock on his door throws his solitary life into chaos. Two worlds collide in this psychological thriller that will make you question your trust in mankind. WHO IS THE VICTIM?

Trailer... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcXgLNkMpWc
Old 08-14-2011, 07:58 AM
looks surprisingly good, though the acting seems meh.
I will make sure to see it when it comes out though.

Raven
Old 08-14-2011, 01:27 PM
It'll be interesting to see both Jamie Lloyds on screen together, but aside from that I can't claim to be too interested. That trailer was pretty bad, but at least Danielle Harris gets in a bikini at some point in the film, so it shouldn't be totally bad.
Old 02-19-2012, 03:13 AM
for an update on this one ... anchor bay cemented their status as a top horror-friendly loving company and picked it up for distribution, hopefully it can hit some limited theaters, have some hopes for it.

http://www.shockya.com/news/2012/01/...er-the-victim/