Old 08-30-2011, 06:47 PM
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reborn!

Yesterday, I picked up the first issue of the new TMNT series. Has anyone else read it? I must say, it kicks quite a bit of ass. The storyline is intriguing, and I'm curious to see how the new baddies develop. As expected, the artwork is dark and gritty. That's fine by me.

Opinions?
Old 08-31-2011, 08:03 AM
reboot? reimaging?
Old 09-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Only one reply? Wowzers. It's neither a reboot nor a re-imagining. It's a new continuity, but to me, it's just a continuation. Definitely worth checking out.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countchocula View Post
Only one reply? Wowzers. It's neither a reboot nor a re-imagining. It's a new continuity, but to me, it's just a continuation. Definitely worth checking out.
Yeah i don't see a lot of Turtle love going around these days unless you count that animieish cartoon or the CGI movie. I think that perhaps the live action movies had to be special to you to really have a lasting love for the Turtles.

Those movie were the SHIT when i was a kid though we could have done without the third one. The 90's cartoon was pretty good but that isn't saying a lot as there were a great many good cartoons on the tv in the late 80's early 90's.