Old 09-22-2011, 11:54 AM
How good or bad is House (1986)?

On IMDB it gets a 5.8. But on Netflix it get a 3.4 out of 5. So I'm looking for a third opinion.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:01 AM
its a lot of fun...i had a lot of fun with the second one as well...but nothing 'scary' or such, just a lot of fun almost in a fantasy-ish type way rather then gorefest or horror...
Old 09-26-2011, 03:07 AM
Depends on your tastes my friend, I found it to be a hell of a lot of fun and extremely underrated. Give it try, you might just be entertained. Also, don't listen to those idiots at IMdb, have you read some of the comments by the morons that frequent that site, my sentiments exactly.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:05 AM
I watched it all the time when I was a kid but haven't seen it since, its definitely not bad though. Good creature effects and the final third is pretty entertaining, there is some comedy thrown into the mix aswell. I really have to see this again now that I'm reminded of it.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:31 AM
This movie is tons of fun, it's got lots of old school latex make up effects, zombies, fat witches, flying gardening tools, demon kids, demon hand, demon coming out a closet, monsters coming out of your bathroom mirror, portals to other dimension, flying skeletons (with bat wings) and tons of other cool shit. A classic horror film from the 80's! Written by Fred Dekker, the creator/director behind Night of the Creeps and Monster Squad! Check it out, you wont be dissapointed.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:32 AM
It's been almost twenty years since I've seen this movie. If I remember correctly, I fell asleep from boredom.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey View Post
Written by Fred Dekker, the creator/director behind Night of the Creeps and Monster Squad! Check it out, you wont be dissapointed.
Learn something new everyday, didn't know that at all...