Old 10-25-2011, 05:04 PM
This is why the Shat rules all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKo4F...ature=youtu.be

Thank me later.
Old 10-25-2011, 05:35 PM
I think.... no..... wait...... yeah i'm scarred for life now.......

Last edited by vesaker; 10-25-2011 at 05:40 PM..
Old 10-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Is it bad that I think this is awesome? Like really cool?
Old 10-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Oh, wow,
Old 10-26-2011, 07:11 PM
HOLY SSSSSHATNER! That was cool, Poopsy. Hahaha.

Old 10-27-2011, 02:32 AM
I actually own the album TRANSFORMED MAN (from way long ago), and it was horrendous.
Yes, it's funny at first. But then it stops being funny pretty quick and just turns into shite.

I also have HAS BEEN because it was produced by Ben Folds, and a lot of the music was written by him.
Honestly, it's a good album. He doesn't "sing", of course, but a lot of what he says in it is personal and emotional. The music is good and guest singers add a lot to his beat poetry. I'm surprised to say I like it.

But I am sure I'm skipping this album.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
I actually own the album TRANSFORMED MAN (from way long ago), and it was horrendous.
Yes, it's funny at first. But then it stops being funny pretty quick and just turns into shite.
This happened to me with an Issac Hayes record i found at a flee market. I thought it would be some cool groves but it was a lot of political spoken word nonsense. Quite disappointed.

I think the creeps me out the most about this vid is how shrill he goes as some points in the song, it's like he had someone playing with his balls while he was recording.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:17 PM
Meh. Funny concept for about 15 seconds. Then the novelty wears off and it's no different than the billion other parodies with this song.