Old 09-28-2011, 07:55 PM
:(

Hii Mommy.! ...I'm your baby. You don't know me yet, I'm only a few weeks old. You're going to find out about me soon, though, I promise. Let me tell you some things about me. My name is John, and I've got beautiful brown eyes and black hair. Well, I don't have it yet, but I will when I'm born. I'm going to be your only child, and you'll call me your one and only. I'm going to grow up without a daddy mostly, but we have each other. We'll help each other, and love each other. I want to be a doctor when I grow up.
You found out about me today, Mommy! You were so excited, you couldn't wait to tell everyone. All you could do all day was smile, and life was perfect. You have a beautiful smile, Mommy. It will be the first face I will see in my life, and it will be the best thing I see in my life. I know it already. ... ... ... ... ... Today was the day you told Daddy. You were so excited to tell him about me! ...He wasn't happy, Mommy. He kind of got angry. I don't think that you noticed, but he did. He started to talk about something called wedlock, and money, and bills, and stuff I don't think I understand yet. You were still happy, though, so it was okay. Then he did something scary, Mommy. He hit you. I could feel you fall backward, and your hands flying up to protect me. I was okay... but I was very sad for you. You were crying then, Mommy. That's a sound I don't like. It doesn't make me feel good. It made me cry, too. He said sorry after, and he hugged you again. You forgave him, Mommy, but I'm not sure if I do. It wasn't right. You say he loves you... why would he hurt you? I don't like it, Mommy.
Finally, you can see me! Your stomach is a little bit bigger, and you're so proud of me! You went out with your mommy to buy new clothes, and you were so so so happy. You sing to me, too. You have the most beautiful voice in the whole wide world. When you sing is when I'm happiest. And you talk to me, and I feel safe. So safe. You just wait and see, Mommy. When I am born I will be perfect just for you. I will make you proud, and I will love you with all of my heart. ... ...... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... I can move my hands and feet now, Mommy. I do it because you put your hands on your belly to feel me, and I giggle. You giggle, too. I love you, Mommy.
... ... ...
Daddy came to see you today, Mommy. I got really scared. He was acting funny and he wasn't talking right. He said he didn't want you. I don't know why, but that's what he said. And he hit you again. I got angry, Mommy. When I grow up I promise I won't let you get hurt! I promise to protect you. Daddy is bad. I don't care if you think that he is a good person, I think he's bad. But he hit you, and he said he didn't want us. He doesn't like me. Why doesn't he like me, Mommy? You didn't talk to me tonight, Mommy. Is everything okay?
It's been three days since you saw Daddy. You haven't talked to me or touched me or anything since that. Don't you still love me, Mommy? I still love you. I think you feel sad. The only time I feel you is when you sleep. You sleep funny, kind of curled up on your side. And you hug me with your arms, and I feel safe and warm again. Why don't you do that when you're awake, any more?

I'm 21 weeks old today, Mommy. Aren't you proud of me? We're going somewhere today, and it's somewhere new. I'm excited. It looks like a hospital, too. I want to be a doctor when I grow up, Mommy. Did I tell you that? I hope you're as excited as I am. I can't wait.

...Mommy, I'm getting scared. Your heart is still beating, but I don't know what you are thinking. The doctor is talking to you. I think something's going to happen soon. I'm really, really, really scared, Mommy. Please tell me you love me. Then I will feel safe again. I love you!

Mommy, what are they doing to me!? It hurts! Please make them stop! It feels bad! Please, Mommy, please please help me! Make them stop!

Don't worry Mommy, I'm safe. I'm in heaven with the angels now. They told me what you did, and they said it's called an abortion.

Why, Mommy? Why did you do it? Don't you love me any more? Why did you get rid of me? I'm really, really, really sorry if I did something wrong, Mommy. I love you, Mommy! I love you with all of my heart. Why don't you love me? What did I do to deserve what they did to me? I want to live, Mommy! Please! It really, really hurts to see you not care about me, and not talk to me. Didn't I love you enough? Please say you'll keep me, Mommy! I want to live smile and watch the clouds and see your face and grow up and be a doctor. I don't want to be here, I want you to love me again! I'm really really really sorry if I did something wrong. I love you! I love you, Mommy.

One more heart that was stopped.Two more eyes that will never see.Two more hands that will never touch.Two more legs that will never run.One more mouth that will never speak. Stop Abortion! Post This As You Status if you actually care♥

Old 09-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Oh lawd.
Old 09-28-2011, 08:35 PM
Lulz
Old 09-28-2011, 08:50 PM
cynicism isn't kosher, but neither is manipulative fucktardery

Sarah McLachlan must read this out loud while her music plays in the background.

In the arms of an angel...

Fly away from here...

From this dark, cold hotel room...

and the endlessness that you fear...
Old 09-28-2011, 08:56 PM
"Mommy! I'm burning in eternal torment in Hell because I didn't accept Jesus as my savior at a prenatal stage! MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 09-28-2011, 09:53 PM
Holy crap....I just....

Old 09-28-2011, 10:36 PM
Old 09-29-2011, 01:03 AM
Okay after reading this l felt kind of sad

it is a shame women in this world are bashed and know wonder a woman would want to bring a child into the world if faced with this

if a man is hitting you in the stomach while you are pregnant a woman can go nito a miscarrige and that is terrible if that happens too

I think sometimes in this world abortion is nessary depending on the curcumstances of what a woman is going through

it could be rape being beaten as you have stated or a woman not knowing what to do or where to go too

It is a subject that should be spoken about but in the right way

If this woman was bashed maybe she might not have known what to do and sometimes women will go back to the man who is beating them because half of the time your convidence and self asteem are gone

if this woman chose this direction it was because she didnt know how to cope with life

When men beats and abuses they take away alot and sometimes women think they have to stay there because they think they have no away of leaving because that sort of thing is beaten into them and spoken about

Anyway it is not nice to beaten and it is not nice to be black and blue been tossed to the floor and have the man you love kick you hard several times in the stomach and then pick you up beause of cause a man is pretty strong isnt he and then king hits you in the face

if l was in this type of sitution l wouldnt want to bring a child into the world

I am sorry l am against abortion and there are plenty of reasons why l would support it

Last edited by Bondgirl; 09-29-2011 at 01:27 AM..
Old 09-29-2011, 01:33 AM
Old 09-29-2011, 01:41 AM

Oh geez you had to make me cry

At least l am not alone
Old 09-29-2011, 07:38 AM
Got about 5 sentences in and was like "sigh....... this is going to be about abortion isn't it?"

*Sigh*
Old 09-29-2011, 02:35 PM
"Don't worry Mommy, I'm safe. I'm in heaven with the angels now. They told me what you did, and they said it's called an abortion."

By far the most unintentionally funny thing I have read in ages.
Old 09-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Oh count, you evil genius.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:03 PM
Abortion stops a beating heart...

But just a little one.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:13 PM
Well abortion is a serious matter to alot of women

It can be heart breaking and a terrible time for the mum and dad wanting to take this move

I know what has been written here is supposed to show the babys point of veiw but just say someone going through the abortion option and that woman is reading this

A abortion is the last stage of a woman not knowing how to cope and sometimes that woman would not tell a soul when she is making this option of going through with it

Anyway l just thought l would say something about this being a female
Old 09-29-2011, 10:55 PM
Old 09-30-2011, 01:23 AM
I agree with Bondgirl in that if more women knew what Wonder Woman thought of abortions, they could make better choices.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:34 AM
Old 09-30-2011, 09:20 PM
Well l have to agree that if women and men took better precations you would not have abortion in mind

I know that sometimes women will forget to take the pill so useaully in the morning you will take the morning after pill so you dont get pregnant and have this problem

also men need to pretect themselves by wearing a condom or making sure it doesnt break

Plus l wouldnt call women murderers because they abort a child they are doing this because they are not ready for a baby or like this woman she didnt want to bring a baby into they wold where a person is bashing you

if l was in the same sitation l would proberly do the same thing

This girl who was 14 yrs old needed to abort her child because she was too young and couldnt cope

Last edited by Bondgirl; 09-30-2011 at 09:25 PM..
Old 09-30-2011, 09:30 PM
Count, why'd you haveta start this thread?
Old 09-30-2011, 09:37 PM
Well abortion is a issue and it is good to talk about things like this

It is a shme it is joked about but if we had more women on this forum here you would have it properly dicussed and l can tell you i would be interesting to read and sometimes people can learn why women abort
Old 09-30-2011, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Plus l wouldnt call women murderers
Old 09-30-2011, 10:58 PM
Abortion is a touchy issue. I see both sides of the coin. But I have to agree with abortion.

There is a link to crime rates and abortions. If a family doesn't have enough money to support a child, and are forced to give birth to said child, then the probability of that child growing up into a life of crime increases.

If a family isn't ready for a baby, why should they be forced to raise one? The adoption system doesn't work as well as it should either.
The people who tend to want abortions the most are people who are too poor to be able to support a child, and people who are in school and don't have the time to seek higher education and raise a child.
There are also women who get raped and don't want to give birth to some rapists child.

Without an abortion system, children may grow up poverty stricken or homeless.
Children may have to grow through an adoption system.
A young woman may have to drop out of college and start flipping burgers to support her child. Or in relation to another thread, she might have to start stripping.

An unwanted child can ruin many lives. Including the child. It's sad, but ultimately it should be up to the mother. It's her kid.

And I don't buy into that moral stuff about the heart beating. Where do you draw the line? Technically sperm is living. No one ever says "Don't jack off because you'll kill tens-of-millions of potential children."
Old 10-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Am I going to hell if the whole time I was reading this I was thinking:

"HOLY SHIT A TALKING FETUS!!"
Old 10-01-2011, 06:51 PM
Sometimes I'll have a gangbang with three or four women unprotected, and then they'll all go out to the hospital together and have group abortions.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisoGenie View Post
Sometimes I'll have a gangbang with three or four women unprotected, and then they'll all go out to the hospital together and have group abortions.

**APPLAUSE**
Old 10-02-2011, 12:51 AM
Cute story. Women still should have the right to choose within a certain time period.

I will try to find this, because my wife showed me something really cool and gross.
A doctor was doing some sort of surgery on a 5 month old baby, not yet born. He went in like during a C section and then the baby reached out of the slit with his hand and grabbed the finger of the doctor. The picture was called Hand of God I think. I will try to find the link and post it here. I think it fits nicely.
Old 10-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Erroneous l hope you are able to find the story on the baby

Well it is true that a woman should be able to choose on whether she wants to abort or not

it is a hard chioce to take and a confusing one for the woman

Also if a man wants to have sex with quite a few girls he should pretect himself you just cant just leave it to a woman who you have just met

Just say the condom breaks and you have just had a one night stand and this woman visits you and says she is pregnant would you take the reponibilty or would you tell the woman to go away
That is why abortion is nessary if the woman can not cope with the problem

Or she leaves it until around 3mths then you cant abort because then the baby is at rick

So if it is before 3mths you can vist the doctor to get rid of it if you dont want it

Last edited by Bondgirl; 10-02-2011 at 08:37 PM..
Old 10-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
Cute story. Women still should have the right to choose within a certain time period.

I will try to find this, because my wife showed me something really cool and gross.
A doctor was doing some sort of surgery on a 5 month old baby, not yet born. He went in like during a C section and then the baby reached out of the slit with his hand and grabbed the finger of the doctor. The picture was called Hand of God I think. I will try to find the link and post it here. I think it fits nicely.
Hoping you come through on this, and that it is LEGIT!
Old 10-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Man I don't want to see a picture of that. Now I can't click on this thread anymore.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Man, I don't want to see babies at rick.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Babies at rick is becoming a huge problem.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:35 PM
I don't think that women should have a choice. They should be FORCED to have an abortion (preferably partial birth).
Old 10-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail_Blazer View Post
Hoping you come through on this, and that it is LEGIT!
http://www.guardianangel.in/ga/227-P...surgeon--.html

It should be noted that I just googled baby grabs surgeon. I do not know of the website it comes from.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Erroneous, WOW! Unbelievable. That was really cool, thanks for that!
Old 10-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Surgically sterilize every human being and let the rest of nature get on with it.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroneous View Post
http://www.guardianangel.in/ga/227-P...surgeon--.html

It should be noted that I just googled baby grabs surgeon. I do not know of the website it comes from.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:02 PM
This thread needs an abortion.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
This thread needs an abortion.
Shini's only on his second trimester.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:10 PM

geez that was a interesting story but to see the babys tiny hand hanging on to the doctors hand was so beautiful

You wouldnt even think that this would happen

Thankyou for showing us the thread