Old 10-03-2011, 09:12 PM
I've got a van, wire hanger and a pair of tongs.

Hit me up.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Old 10-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Geez you had to do that

I would prefer the little babies hand

I just think it is a beautiful momment and you would normally not see this type of thing right in front of you

One thing for the doctor he would always have this ito remember and so would the parent

Last edited by Bondgirl; 10-03-2011 at 09:46 PM..
Old 10-04-2011, 01:25 AM
I find it interesting though, that there just so happens to be someone with a camera at the exact moment it happened.... Unless it's a freeze frame from this thing being on camera/recorded for some reason.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Old 10-04-2011, 12:33 PM
http://www.snopes.com/photos/medical/thehand.asp
Old 10-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Well that is true you wouldnt think that there would be a camera in the operating room

But as the photo sates there was

I just find it interesting that this photo could happen and it is a possibilty that the parents gave there permission to have this done

I also think it is great we got to see it and we were able to veiw it on the forum
Old 10-04-2011, 09:17 PM
http://www.bupa.co.uk/individuals/he...ory/a/abortion

I just thought we could get back to the abortion subject

I have a link here that shows abit of imformation on abortion

Its concerns and prrocedures on having one

I also found this article about a chinese woman forced to have a abortion at eight monthes pregnant

This is because of the one child policy they have in China

This type of thing would have killed this poor woman

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/844827-e...-into-abortion

Last edited by Bondgirl; 10-04-2011 at 09:22 PM..
Old 10-04-2011, 11:51 PM
I mean China is a communist government. The citizens of China KNOW the 1 child per family law. Having said that, why would they continue to put themselves at risk, and fuck without protection or not get one parent or the other sterilized? I don't fucking understand that.

I mean you know the country you live in and it's rules... So why even put yourself into a position where you have an 8 month pregnant abortion? I mean it's fucking sick that China does this, but those fucker's breed so god damned much that I can't say I blame 'em for having that law in effect either. Having said that, use your fucking brain and avoid putting you and your family into a situation like that, for fuck's sake!
Old 10-05-2011, 08:36 PM
Welll it is true that China is over populated and the mum should have known the risks being so far along in her pregnancy

But to force a woman at this stage to have a abortion would kill her

Well you are right she should have been careful plus her partner should have been two

You have three mths before you can not termanate a pregnancy and she should have known this would happen
Shouldnt this type of thing be put forward to the Human rights commission

i know since Australia needs to be populated that she should have rushed to Australia and tryed to become a citizan if she had she wouldnt be in the position she would be in now
Old 10-06-2011, 01:27 AM
What's the deal out there in Oz anyway, Bongirl? Why aren't people fucking and breeding?!

Is everyone not getting drunk enough or what?
Old 10-06-2011, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail_Blazer View Post
I mean China is a communist government. The citizens of China KNOW the 1 child per family law. Having said that, why would they continue to put themselves at risk, and fuck without protection or not get one parent or the other sterilized? I don't fucking understand that.

I mean you know the country you live in and it's rules... So why even put yourself into a position where you have an 8 month pregnant abortion? I mean it's fucking sick that China does this, but those fucker's breed so god damned much that I can't say I blame 'em for having that law in effect either. Having said that, use your fucking brain and avoid putting you and your family into a situation like that, for fuck's sake!
Usually you can buy yourself the right to have other kids. Or sell them to a rich family, I am surprised they did not go that route.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Well l still think there should have been a way out of this pregnancy where she could have adopted the child out or orginized something

I just think that taking a child away from her mum at this stage and forcing her to abort is wrong

That is why l asked the qestion about human rights

I know in China that there is a law against having a extra child in the family and l just dont get why she stayed pregnant there must have been a reason

Well the politions in Australia say we are not breeding enough and that is why they pay mums 5,000 dollars a child

it is good money but some are just having children for the money they get instead of thinking of the child

traill Blazer there is alot of sex going on but with the cost of living and the prices of food people are not going into the direction of wanting xhildren and yes it is lovely having children but they cost money as they grow up
Old 10-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Bongirl, you are the Queen of the Understatement. Couldn't agree with ya more!
Old 10-12-2011, 11:14 AM
Old 10-13-2011, 12:55 AM
WOW! I couldn't help but chuckle at the above pic.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Geez that image didnt make me chuckle

It made me go off my food