Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Hobby Talk! > Misc. NON-MOVIE TALK forum
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Do You Think that Women Over The age Of 37 Should Not Have babies

Well l was watching Today Tonight and they had a segment on women having children late in life

Do you think this iis wrong and do you think that women should go back to the days where they had children in their early twentys.

There are celebs lately who have been having babys in there early fortys celebs like Nicole kidman and a few others

There was a study that said that women who have children in their late 30;s or 40's will have a 30 percent chance of getting pregnant plus the babies they have might have defects

Even Having a IVF baby is limited in this age group

Also a well known docter was saying that a parents who are having babies Late in life can become unwell as they get older so the child has a chnce of losing both parents to illness

I do think it is a benifit being young in age and having a child in your twentys you are still young and you can identify with alot of things that are going on if you are a older perant you can have differences

my parents were in there teens when they had myself and my two borthers my mum was 16yrs old so in my opinion that is too young but it was good in a way because my mum was young and we were able to identify with her more if she had been in her fortys when she had us things would have been different

Also we were born one year apart meaning say 1 ,2.3 so l can tell you it would have been hard on her and my father

Anyway like l said before do you think that women should have children in there twentys or do you tink they should go with the trend and have babies late in life

http://theadventurouswriter.com/blog...a-longer-life/

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Pros-A...40s&id=6141636

Last edited by Bondgirl; 10-04-2011 at 09:37 PM..
Old 10-04-2011, 10:39 PM
Why 37?
Old 10-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Well they say that 37 is way to old for a woman to have babies and you can come across complications as you get older meaning birth defects like downs sypdrome and the risk of losing a child through miscarriage

Also as a older parent ages they could become sick so the risk of that child being alone widens this is what a well known docter has stated
Old 10-04-2011, 11:05 PM
I think that as long as the woman is aware of the responsibilities and risks that comes with Advanced Maternal Age, and believe they can handle it...of course.
same with those who have an increased chance of having a high risk pregnancy, for whatever the reason.

of course, no pregnancy is guaranteed 'safe'
with every pregnancy, whether you're young or old, healthy or not, comes with great risks.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:11 PM
advanced maternal age is considered 35 and up..
every pregnancy has risks, but the risks increase dramatically in older women..
especially chromosomal abnormalities..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
Why 37?
more info:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...g2.html?cat=52
http://www.marchofdimes.com/Pregnanc...g_after35.html
Old 10-04-2011, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchbox225 View Post
Why 37?
exactly my point... scientifically ,it's proven women can have healthy babies well into their 40s.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:43 AM
Fuckit, if they wanna plop outta crumb cruncher in their late 30's or 40's and beyond... Let 'em!
Old 10-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Well that is true that every pregnancy has its ricks at any age
i know when l had my daughter she was 3 mths prem and before l had her l had to have a operation to remove my appendix

Due to this my daughter came early

Also the doctors told me that if l had anymore children it would be prem again

I know when l had the operation a month before l was so sick and to have my daughters birth before the month was out was bad

I know when l was in hospitol there were so many girls with diffrent problems and l was so amzed with this

One had raptursedd membranes and at any moment she would ahve the baby but she was young like me

but you are right that at any age diffculties can arise

Well some women who have there babies late in life is due to career moves when they were younger so they decide that they want there chldren at a later age

if you have a woman who is 44 yrs and the daughter is 21 the two of them would have more in common than a older mum because if the mum is in her 60;s they would have diffrent veiws it would be the same as the father if he was in his 60's
Old 10-05-2011, 09:47 PM
No they shouldn't be allowed. If they do line them up against the wall and shoot them while they're still pregnant.
Old 10-05-2011, 09:53 PM
Well you need a man to get a 40 yr old woman pregnant so maybe we need a pretective thing over his penis so he cant have sex

Do you know that alot of men like women in there 4os

I am not sure why but young men find them sexy or maybe they are better at sex than a young women
Old 10-06-2011, 02:25 AM
Most of the older women I've been with (range from 8-15 yrs older) have all been better at sex than those I've been with that were closer to my age, or younger.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Well the more older the woman the more experienced they are at sex

But havent you noticed the increase of younger men going for older women even a few celebs have taken the step

But l couldnt see a younger man staying in a relationship with a older woman as she approaches over the age of 50
Old 10-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Good point. Actually I was 25, and I was flirting with a 50 year old at work (this was 4 yrs ago). I still woulda banged her. Now I said "bang" mind you, not "get in a relationship with".

There IS a difference.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:41 PM
But what was it that attracted you to this woman was it how she came across.

So you say there is a diffence
What do you mean when you say that

I feel as though l am getting too personal if l am dont post
Old 10-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no. Yes. No. I am undecided.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Yes, no, yes, no, yes, no. Yes. No. I am undecided.

Oh Dear me

i will wait for your answer when you are ready

i have plenty of time on my hands

Last edited by Bondgirl; 10-06-2011 at 10:58 PM..
Old 10-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
But what was it that attracted you to this woman was it how she came across.

So you say there is a diffence
What do you mean when you say that

I feel as though l am getting too personal if l am dont post
She was a hot looking MILF. She was built nicely, and had a great attitude/personality, and came off as personable and seemed younger than her age, while still maintaining a certain maturity.

The difference is that I would've been a friend of hers that banged her, but not actually in a "committed relationship". She was married at the time, but I was willing to take my chances.... Unfortunately at the time, she was not. Which is commendable in hind sight.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:51 AM
I think idiots should not have birth. There should be a sterilization weapon that will cause all idiots to not be able to procreate and stupidify the world even more than it already is. It would really help with population issues as well!

Who should be the judge of who's stupid? Well, I can be one. I'll look for others to help me in my quest.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:56 AM
Okay, and as for the topic...
Old 10-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Well you need a man to get a 40 yr old woman pregnant so maybe we need a pretective thing over his penis so he cant have sex
Bondgirl, you are the greatest gift when I'm stoned.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMsterpce View Post
I think idiots should not have birth. There should be a sterilization weapon that will cause all idiots to not be able to procreate and stupidify the world even more than it already is. It would really help with population issues as well!

Who should be the judge of who's stupid? Well, I can be one. I'll look for others to help me in my quest.
I'm sure there are still some Eugenics followers who can help you out

Last edited by Darth Kenshin; 10-09-2011 at 01:05 AM..
Old 10-09-2011, 08:58 AM
I fucking hate kids.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:08 AM
To be honest..

37 or whatever, and not meant to anyone specifically, don't mean to insult anyone here, just my humble humble very humble opinion:

I truly think that too many people are having too many babies.
Old 10-09-2011, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xseanymacx View Post
Bondgirl, you are the greatest gift when I'm stoned.
Man, she spins me out when I am straight. I can only imagine the effects when being stoned
Old 10-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Oh dear l didnt think there would be members who would think of me like that as some of you have explained on this thread

I do try my best to make members take me for who l am which means l am honest and nice and l do try to make my self understood when l am posting something or posting a thread on this forum

Anyway at least l had to say my opinion on the subject if l am that bad l will just have to try and improve in every area