Old 10-19-2011, 04:17 AM
Shia Labeouf gets his Ass Beat!

First, I cant believe no one posted this sooner! I saw it in the news for the past few days, I'm just an extremely lazy poster!

And second, I know a number of people who have worked on sets of movies he was in, and bouncers, and according to them (Separate accounts by people who don't know each other, I just know them and they have told me on different occasions) that he is one of the biggest fucking douche bags you will ever meet.

So reading this story makes me happy about him up in Vancouver getting his ass fucking beat by some dude.

Quote:
The Company You Keep isn't just the name of Shia LaBeouf's new movie. It's also a reminder he might want to start heeding, as according to Canadian news reports, the actor got into a violent altercation outside a Vancouver bar last week.

The reported incident was seemingly even caught on camera, and shows a man identified as (and certainly resembling) LaBeouf not only down on the ground, getting punched repeatedly in the head by a shirtless, clearly drunk man, but also shows the actor attempting to fight back, though ultimately getting restrained by a couple of friends.

Here's the deal…

According to Vancouver radio station News1130, the fight began inside the libation-serving Cinema Public House before the bar's security team kicked both men out. The fight didn't end there, however, instead continuing on outside the bar on the city's popular Granville Street, where the cameras picked up the action.

It remains unclear what initially sparked the brawl (LaBeouf's rep has not yet addressed the incident), but according to video of the fight obtained by TMZ, it got to the point where the man LaBeouf was fighting eventually ripped off his shirt and was filmed delivering repeated blows to the 25-year-old as he lay on the sidewalk.

MORE: Should Shia keep his mouth shut—vote now!

After getting up, an obviously (and justifiably) heated LaBeouf was seen trying to have another go at the man, but he was wisely held back by his friends, who are overheard on tape telling the actor, "You gotta lay low right now."

Not bad advice.

And despite the furious and physical exchange, which took place last week, LaBeouf seemed perfectly recovered yesterday, as he was photographed riding his bike and getting coffee around the city with no obvious bruising or injuries. A couple quiet nights in might be just what the doctor ordered.
Link to the video at TMZ

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/17/shia-l...pany-you-keep/

I think it is awesome he got his ass beat, the only reason is from the stories I have heard. One bouncer had to throw him out of some club in Hollywood and apparently Labeouf upon being thrown out got super heated, took off his shirt and tried to fight the bouncer, talking all sorts of dumbass wannabe white boy lingo, the bouncer of course did nothing, but the cops were called, and before the cops got there LaBeouf took off (with the girl he was with).

Just one of these young punk actors that thinks they are the greatest thing in the world... his star will be faded soon and he will be gone.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:56 AM
He may have gotten his ass beat, but it doesn't appear to be a bad beating if he was still going after the guy with his friends holding him back. Sounds like he's got some pretty smart friends; what the hell are they doing hanging around him?
Old 10-19-2011, 07:43 AM
LOL....the homeless guy wants a hug.

Barfights...I always get in to fights , usually alcohol is the one to blame. Shia is wasted in taht video.
Old 10-19-2011, 11:51 AM

Fuckiin awesome. Loved seeing him get his ass kicked. Cocky little bitch
Old 10-19-2011, 02:06 PM
Must suck being his friend.

There's probably some star struck bitch that would be more than happy to lick his wounds. When you're rich and famous you're a winner even when you lose.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Dude has a major drinking problem, and diva attitude. I'm not saying he's going to go the way of Lindsay Lohan, but he's not exactly helping his career with all of these classy displays.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:14 PM
I don't understand how someone can adopt a "Diva" attitude. It happens so often with celebrities. I've heard Chevy Chase for example is a straight up dick wad.
I guess a little bit of stardom is liable to raise someones ego so much so that they sort of separate themselves from the general public because they view themselves as some sort of god.
It's really sad that this sort of thing happens.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:17 PM
^Agreed, it's terrible, and a real waste of potential. I mean here's a picture of Shia from just a few years ago and look how much he's changed since then:

Spoiler:
Old 10-19-2011, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
^Agreed, it's terrible, and a real waste of potential. I mean here's a picture of Shia from just a few years ago and look how much he's changed since then:

Spoiler:
Lol, he certainly has changed a lot. it's terrible. He's only a step away from

Spoiler:
Old 10-19-2011, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Dude has a major drinking problem, and diva attitude. I'm not saying he's going to go the way of Lindsay Lohan, but he's not exactly helping his career with all of these classy displays.
This.
Old 10-19-2011, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMovie View Post
Lol, he certainly has changed a lot. it's terrible. He's only a step away from

Spoiler:

And after about 56 more surgeries he'll become this.

Spoiler:

I'm getting pretty fucking sick of this punk. In the next Transformers, his character should suffer a horrible death.
Old 10-19-2011, 04:33 PM
Wasn't he just in another bar fight in the past year? Not to mention he said he beat up Tom Hardy....and I was hammered drunk in a Wal-Greens or something like that...
Old 10-19-2011, 05:18 PM
He said he beat up Tom Hardy?!?!

I don't believe that for a second! (I believe that he said it, I don't believe that actually happened)... I've seen Bronson... no way little bitch Labeouf even landed a punch on Hardy!
Old 10-19-2011, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
He said he beat up Tom Hardy?!?!

I don't believe that for a second! (I believe that he said it, I don't believe that actually happened)... I've seen Bronson... no way little bitch Labeouf even landed a punch on Hardy!
It's true, Tom Hardy admitted it in a very funny interview:

http://m.holymoly.com/celebrity/news...cary-dude58032

Quote:
"I got knocked out by Shia LaBeouf, actually. In Wettest County, apparently.
"No, he did. He knocked me out sparko. Out cold. He's a bad, bad boy. He is. He's quite intimidating as well. He's a scary dude.
"He just attacked me. He was drinking moonshine. I was wearing a cardigan, and er, went down."
After he went down, Hardy says he woke up in the arms of his personal trainer Pnut, adding:
"[Pnut] was concerned for me. I was like, 'What was that? It was lightning fast.' And he said, 'That was Shia.' I said, 'F**kin' hell. Can we go home now?' 'No, we've still got three weeks to finish.'"
He's obviously being tongue-in-cheek so nobody knows exactly what happened. But it's fair to assume that Shia was exaggerating a bit.
Old 10-19-2011, 05:28 PM
I don't have a problem with him like so many people do. I actually like him as an actor for the most part, but if he is the cocky asshole he is said to be its good to know someones not afraid to haul off and cold cock him.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:25 AM
Quote:
It's true, Tom Hardy admitted it in a very funny interview:

http://m.holymoly.com/celebrity/news...cary-dude58032

He's obviously being tongue-in-cheek so nobody knows exactly what happened. But it's fair to assume that Shia was exaggerating a bit.
His being tongue-in-cheek doesn't show nobody knows what happened, it's showing that Shia is pretending to be a tough-guy as usual. It reeks of sarcasm. I'm assuming Hardy must have learned a thing or two about fighting from training for Bronson and Warrior, and we're expected to believe that a twirp like LeBeouf knocked him out. OK.

Last edited by OhHaiMark; 10-20-2011 at 02:28 AM..
Old 10-20-2011, 04:11 AM
Ya.. i still have to think that if Hardy even allowed Labeouf to get 1 hit in, it means that Hardy must have held back because he didn't want to become front page fodder or go to jail. I assume Hardy has something Labeouf severely lacks, class.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhHaiMark View Post
His being tongue-in-cheek doesn't show nobody knows what happened, it's showing that Shia is pretending to be a tough-guy as usual. It reeks of sarcasm. I'm assuming Hardy must have learned a thing or two about fighting from training for Bronson and Warrior, and we're expected to believe that a twirp like LeBeouf knocked him out. OK.
Obviously Shia didn't "kick his ass" but from Hardy's interview it's safe to assume that there was an incident, and neither person is telling the full truth.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Obviously Shia didn't "kick his ass" but from Hardy's interview it's safe to assume that there was an incident, and neither person is telling the full truth.
Yeah, I think the only thing Shia said in some interview was that Hardy "never did that roughhouse stuff with me again", which could mean any number of things. Shia is a scrappy guy who had a rough early childhood, so it wouldn't surprise me if he caught Hardy off guard or something. Anyway, until more comes out about that (if anything more comes out at all) we don't know.

As for this incident, he has to stay away from shit like that. Acting like your average college douche bag is fine if you're an average college douche bag, but when you are as high profile as he is, that shit is going to end up on TMZ every fucking time (he should know this by now). No one is going to want to work with him if he's getting bad publicity like that all the time.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne101 View Post
Acting like your average college douche bag is fine if you're an average college douche bag,
Acting like a douche bag is NEVER fine! No matter who you are or what your background is! And they all deserve to get their teeth knocked in!
Old 10-20-2011, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
Acting like a douche bag is NEVER fine! No matter who you are or what your background is! And they all deserve to get their teeth knocked in!
Haha, in the context I used I was more referring to those average douche bags and their personal well-being. They might have a reputation amongst a circle of individuals, but getting into some bar fights and being an ass during your college years is not necessarily going to affect you long term (prevent you from getting work, etc.). When you're under the kind of spotlight that Shia is under, behavior like that can ruin your career.
Old 10-20-2011, 03:50 PM
Being a douchebag is the most efficient way of getting laid in most colleges.
Old 11-01-2011, 02:31 PM
It was an Indiana Jones fans screaming, "That's for bad-mouthing Kingdom of the Crystal Skull just to appease Internet nerds! Have loyalty to your work, you ass!"
>_>