Old 11-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Natalie Wood Death Case Re-Opened

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/882244-n...ic-yacht-death

Hers is one of the most tragic deaths in Hollywood history. Now police have re-opened the investigation into her death.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:33 AM
NOW.
The guy's how old? And he'd do how much time if anything was actually proven?
It's Hollywood so I'm figuring 10 min?
She was a beautiful woman, a great actress and it was a major loss to the world when she passed.

The justice system is B.S.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:49 AM
I knew nothing of this case before a few days ago when all of this was brought back up.

But, it does sound like perhaps Wagner got a bit pissed that she was talking to Walken!

But then again, the Original Detective came out and said that if he had suspected Murder back then, he would have made an arrest, Star Status or not, and that now the Boat Captain is just saying shit to drum up business for the book... who knows... it does have that episode of "Cold Case" feel to it, where Wagner got away with murder for 30 years and now might be shitting bricks!
Old 11-22-2011, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
But then again, the Original Detective came out and said that if he had suspected Murder back then, he would have made an arrest, Star Status or not, and that now the Boat Captain is just saying shit to drum up business for the book... who knows... it does have that episode of "Cold Case" feel to it, where Wagner got away with murder for 30 years and now might be shitting bricks!
That's what it sounds like . . . the boat captain just wants publicity for his book. Police have said that Wagner is not a suspect.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:50 AM
Tabloid hype, if you ask me.

The "substantial new information" sounds impressive, but I very much doubt there's any documentation or second witness to back up Darvin's statement. The technology to record audio and visual wouldn't have been so easily available and what use would it have been to the captain of a ship. And for a second witness to corroborate the statment would be too convenient considering we're now thirty years on.

Then there's this statement which is hard to believe, "Darvin claims that Wood had fallen into the water following an argument with her husband, who forbid the captain from aiding her". Since when do passengers dictate to the captain what he can or can't do on the ship.

One person's story against two. Both Wagner and Lana Wood dismissed the idea of foul play.

If you listen very carefully you can hear the trampling over Natalie Wood's grave, and the sound of typing a first draft.

Last edited by SS-Block; 11-22-2011 at 07:52 AM..
Old 11-24-2011, 07:11 AM
I was a very upset 12 year old girl when this happened. I had just watched West Side Story in my class a few months before and I was obsessed with the movie.

It's one of those cases I've always wondered what happened. I've heard gossip for years that people thought it was Walken. I think they were all drunk and she was afraid of the water. You do things you might not normally do when you are drunk. When I was 12 I didn't really put much thought into it besides one of my idols was gone. Remember hearing What Kind Of Wood Doesn't Float the next day at school.

I think he's just trying to make a buck or why wait so long. Would be shocking to find out that Wagner or Walken actually had something to do with it. Back then I didn't know who Walken was, and now he is one of my favorite actors.
I think this guy is full of it.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:09 AM
Up next Tupac.