Old 11-22-2011, 01:09 AM
Dorito's Commercial

Anyone here do a Crash The Super Bowl Super Bowl Doritos commercial??

If so, post it

A few friends and I did one. Nothing crazy, just were sitting around 1 night and decided why not shoot one!

The sexy bald fat dude in it... that is yours truly!

http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery/?video=12398

(You can skip the intro by clicking skip in the upper right hand corner, than just wait a second or 2 and the video will start up)

Hope you enjoy it.. be bad ass if it got selected for the top 5!
Old 11-22-2011, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyNet View Post
Anyone here do a Crash The Super Bowl Super Bowl Doritos commercial??

If so, post it

A few friends and I did one. Nothing crazy, just were sitting around 1 night and decided why not shoot one!

The sexy bald fat dude in it... that is yours truly!

http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery/?video=12398

(You can skip the intro by clicking skip in the upper right hand corner, than just wait a second or 2 and the video will start up)

Hope you enjoy it.. be bad ass if it got selected for the top 5!
Very cool boss, I enjoyed it. I hope you DO get selected for it, that'd be pretty cool. I don't even fucking LIKE Dorito's, because they're far too salty. But yeah, well done!
Old 11-22-2011, 01:32 AM
Thank you sir! Ya man... i'm sure if I didn't like Doritos, I wouldn't have taken up as much of the frame as I did!! (I'm sure the Pizza and Fast Food don't help either)!
Old 11-22-2011, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Thank you sir! Ya man... i'm sure if I didn't like Doritos, I wouldn't have taken up as much of the frame as I did!! (I'm sure the Pizza and Fast Food don't help either)!
Right? I hear ya. I like Ruffles actually, the best when it comes to chips. Them and Poore Brothers once in awhile.

As far as the fast food? Mine's all Taco Bell, Jack in the Box or what I like to refer to out here as "Berto's" restaurants here in Phoenix. It's ACTUAL Mexican fast food at places called "Filiberto's", "Eriberto's" or "Poliberto's" - They're all the same, just different suffix's at the beginning. So it's just "Berto's" as it were.

That's my sustenance and how I survive day-to-day.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:19 PM
that got a smile out of me.

I used to be heavy into Dorito's but I'm more into Kettle cooked style these days, mm mm good.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Thank you sir! I watched some of the other vids on there, and I hope to not come off cocky, but my god some of them were complete shit!

A lot of them were all about the SFX over having some sort of relate ability. Our commercial is certainly low budget (We shot it simply on an iPhone) but I am a fan of our concept!

As for fast food.. I get down with some Jack in the Box from time to time, I'm closer to a Carl's Jr though, so when it comes down to it, that is my late night craving!

(Although, if I can, a $5 Little Ceasers pizza is always super delicious)!
Old 11-22-2011, 11:14 PM
Little Ceasers.... Damn. Can't believe they're even still around! I think they're practically obsolete out where I'm at.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:50 PM
ya man.. I thought they were gone as well, I used to live in Maryland (and FLorida) and there were no LC's to be found. but then I moved out to California and there are a few of them!

In these tough economic times, a nice $5 Pizza Pizza should be everywhere!
Old 11-22-2011, 11:56 PM
Quote:
ya man.. I thought they were gone as well, I used to live in Maryland (and FLorida) and there were no LC's to be found. but then I moved out to California and there are a few of them!

In these tough economic times, a nice $5 Pizza Pizza should be everywhere!
Right? I hear ya bro. I was never a huge fan of LC's to be honest. But it's been SO many years since I've had their pizza, for $5, I'd definitely give it a shot again. I remember it not being anything much, but again - I can't argue with that price at all!

Hey Sky, did you have Hungry Howies out in Florida or Maryland? Not sure if they're in CA or not. THOSE were fuckin' awesome, with their flavoured crusts and stuff.
Old 11-23-2011, 03:30 AM
5$ Pizza.. why spend that money for one when you can go to CiCi's Pizza Buffet for that same price and eat all you want, any kind of Pizza! wtf guys. Hehe (*googles Little Caesar's*)
Old 11-23-2011, 04:03 AM
No CiCi's near me in Cali, but I did have some CiCi's in Florida and you are right sir... I mean, it isn't the best pizza, but for 5 bucks and all I can eat, ya... that's a deal no person should miss!

(I was always a fan of their Taco Pizza... mainly cuz I love Shredded Lettuce and that is basically all the pizza is, with some Taco meat or something! That and the Mac & Cheese pizza! Ya, I know why I am fat!!)
Old 11-23-2011, 08:24 AM
The talk in this thread is a stoner's paradise.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post
5$ Pizza.. why spend that money for one when you can go to CiCi's Pizza Buffet for that same price and eat all you want, any kind of Pizza! wtf guys. Hehe (*googles Little Caesar's*)

Cici's is fucking TERRIBLE man. I wouldn't eat that shit for free, much less $5.