Old 12-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Jake Lloyd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEmgi...layer_embedded

Whoa!!! that was hard work!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:51 AM
I think Lucas touched him. Jake actually seems pretty well adjusted and normal. Good for him. I wish him success in life.

I don't think the interviewer has ever had sex.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:40 PM
That interviewer was a fuckin' asshole. The question:

"So does pulling the "Force Card" help you a lot with the ladies?"

"Um, I don't think pulling the "Force Card" would help me at all with women."

What a completely fucking asinine question! I would say Lloyd was coming off as an asshole here, but he really wasn't. The interviewer jerkoff had some truly awful fucking questions, and it was just bizarre. I agree Erroneous, that asshole with the mic has probably never been laid in his entire pathetic life!
Old 12-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Lloyd does seem like a douche too...he just seems bitter about the whole thing. He does these things for money so why not bring a positive attitude and you have to expect ridiculous questions at a nerd convention...
Old 12-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Yeah, I don't disagree entirely there MovieBuff.... Though a guy asking if Star Wars helps you to get laid? I mean really? Honestly? That can't be a serious question. It's ridiculous.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieBuff07 View Post
Lloyd does seem like a douche too...he just seems bitter about the whole thing. He does these things for money so why not bring a positive attitude and you have to expect ridiculous questions at a nerd convention...
Agreed. He was being a total douche. If your gonna be a bitter asshole about it, then why show up?
Old 12-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Jake Lloyd is a prick. Some of the questions sucked, but there's a nicer way to handle that. The guy is not an actor, I get that, but going to conventions is essentially putting yourself out there and opening up for interviews, you might as well TRY to be somewhat professional or at least a courteous human being. I'm sure his childhood sucked in many ways but you can't have it both ways. Become a recluse, stop going to conventions, and be an asshole for the rest of your life if that's what you want, but don't go to conventions and treat interviewers like a moron, even if he is.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:15 PM
I honestly don't see why actors (or in this case former) are getting painted as being an asshole or a douche for getting testy with interviewers who are obviously trying to antagonize them. Actors often have to deal with answering asinine questions and Jake Lloyd being a former child actor who was high profile for a negative reason being asked questions like these would probably be very annoying.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogunof Harlem View Post
I honestly don't see why actors (or in this case former) are getting painted as being an asshole or a douche for getting testy with interviewers who are obviously trying to antagonize them. Actors often have to deal with answering asinine questions and Jake Lloyd being a former child actor who was high profile for a negative reason being asked questions like these would probably be very annoying.
Best fucking name on the whole site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for making me smile.
SOmeone else will have to be the character name Sho'nuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnsg0jDbHk4

Sho'nuff: Am I the meanest?
Sho'nuff 's Goons: Sho'nuff!
Sho'nuff: Am I the prettiest?
Sho'nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
Sho'nuff: Well who am I?
Sho'nuff: Who am I?
Sho'nuff: I can't hear you...
Old 12-05-2011, 10:45 PM
He will forever be Arnolds son in Jingle all the Way to me.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:57 AM
I agree the questions were dumb but lets be honest here, what kind of questions do you expect from loyal die hard fans of the Star Wars saga and that includes the interviewer I'm sure.

Your always gonna get silly questions about your private life and how a HUGE film like SW has affected it, its pretty obvious, just be thankful that you were given the gift of being allowed to star in it and smile geez! money for nothing Jake old boy, money for a snap n signature, wish it was that easy for the rest of us.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:21 AM
Most interviews seem emotionally fake and scripted. There was none of that here. None of the customary over-excitement from the interviewee at seeing the interviewer -- somebody they don't know from Adam.

This guy is no longer in acting, so doesn't have to consider PR. He can be a normal person, which is to say a bit of a douche.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:48 AM
I think Jake was being a snobby twat. Sure, the interviewer may have been asking garbage questions, but Jake didn't have to be a fuckass about it. He seemed like he wanted nothing to do with the interview and otherwise. He's like the kid who played Boba Fett in the prequels: a cunt in real life. Seriously man, you get paid to sit in a booth, deal with idiots, sign autographs, and take picture for $20-$30 a pop. Shit, I deal with shitty customers by being a bartender. I wish I could get paid to sit in a booth for a few hours to sign shit and take pictures. He probably makes more in one weekend than I do in a month. Fuck him. I hope his editing career goes only as far as Asylum....which sadly is more than I'll ever get paid.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:55 AM
I don't think this interview was as awkward as we're making it out to be. I've definitely seen a lot worse from a convention. I don't think either of them we're TRYING to be dicks, the inteviewer was just clueless and Lloyd was just taken back by the banality of the questions.

I doubt either of them walked away like, "Man, fuck this guy..."

Last edited by Smiert Spionam; 12-07-2011 at 07:59 AM..
Old 12-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiert Spionam View Post
I don't think this interview was as awkward as we're making it out to be. I've definitely seen a lot worse from a convention. I don't think either of them we're TRYING to be dicks, the inteviewer was just clueless and Lloyd was just taken back by the banality of the questions.

I doubt either of them walked away like, "Man, fuck this guy..."
I'm with Smiert, I think the part where things got awkward was the "star wars" sex question. I think Lloyd was taken back by the question, and I don't know why the interviewer would continue with it after noticing how uncomfortable he was. Other than that, it seemed fine, apart from the last comment that the interviewer made.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:53 AM
He plays the "I'm really not a snobbish dick" card.