Old 12-05-2011, 03:56 AM
Daniel Craig pwns Kardashians

This is a few days late, I just stumbled on it.

This is great.

It’s safe to say that James Bond himself, "Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" star Daniel Craig, isn’t Tivo-ing "Keeping Up With The Kardashians." The actor recently chatted with British GQ and had these words for the reality stars that may leave them both shaken and stirred.

"Look at the Kardashians, they're worth millions," he said, according to E! Online. "I don't think they were that badly off [financially] to begin with but now look at them. You see that and you think, 'What, you mean all I have to do is behave like a fucking idiot on television and then you'll pay me millions?'"

It seems Mr. Craig, who keeps his private life (including his wedding to Rachel Weisz earlier this year) very private, doesn’t get why anyone would want to put so much of themselves out there Kardashian style.

"I'm not judging it—well, I am obviously," he said. "I think there's a lot to be said for keeping your own counsel ... It's not about being afraid to be public with your emotions or about who you are and what you stand for. But if you sell it off it's gone. You can't buy it back—you can't buy your privacy back. Ooh I want to be alone. Fuck you. We've been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta and now you want some privacy?"

Craig had this final sentiment for folks like the Kardashians: “A secret is a secret in my mind."

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/12/01...-f-ing-idiots/
Old 12-05-2011, 07:13 AM
Well put, Mr. Craig. Not a word untrue.

And I could totally see them as the bad guys in the Bond film after "Skyfall"
Kim stroking a white Persian cat, her taller sister sporting metal teeth.
It'd work, I tell you.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:15 AM
That is why he is James Bond. Well said Sir. He should go a step furrther and make a comment about all the fucking idiots who watch that stupid show.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRazor View Post
Well put, Mr. Craig. Not a word untrue.

And I could totally see them as the bad guys in the Bond film after "Skyfall"
Kim stroking a white Persian cat, her taller sister sporting metal teeth.
It'd work, I tell you.
Of course, I'd watch Kim stroke her pussy... cat any time. As long as they have no lines...
Old 12-06-2011, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoojib127 View Post
Of course, I'd watch Kim stroke her pussy... cat any time. As long as they have no lines...

Thought this might come up.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Somebody point him toward the cast of Jersey Shore.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:25 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Is there any doubt in anybody's mind why I love this guy? Seriously? Not anymore.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:42 PM
Read in the paper this morning that Kris Jenner has "ordered" an apology from Craig for his statements and said something to the effect of how easy it would be to make potshots at his career but she wouldn't.

Made me roll my eyes. This woman is ridiculous and her entire fucking family should be wiped out as a strain.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briare Rabbit View Post
Read in the paper this morning that Kris Jenner has "ordered" an apology from Craig for his statements and said something to the effect of how easy it would be to make potshots at his career but she wouldn't.

Made me roll my eyes. This woman is ridiculous and her entire fucking family should be wiped out as a strain.
Yeah, I can't make it through the day without hearing at least a half dozen Daniel Craig jokes.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:19 AM
I hate their whole fucking family.

Every time I go to a grocery store and convenience store I'm confronting by magazine cover featuring one or more of those fucking sisters and their petty personal dramas. Honestly, who really gives a shit other than bored housewives?

The bottom line is that these people have no discernible talents or skills other than attention-whoring so why do we even know who they are and more to the point, why should we care? There are much better looking women out there who have done more than appear in a sex tape and/or have been related to a person who has appeared in a sex tape.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briare Rabbit View Post

Why is she making reference to a career? Well, I guess work you got via your daughter's fame from getting whizzed on in a sex tape counts.

I hope he doesn't apologize.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:15 AM
I imagine this outburst was partially inspired by the dreadful cinematic box office take of Dreamhouse but i still agree with his sentiments although i'm more indifferent to the Dash clan than i am annoyed .

I don't think he realizes that his outburst only brings more attention their way, so for that i say, Craig, take your own advice and keep those secrets in your head, you just gave them even more free publicity