Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Jennifer Aniston named Hottest Woman of ALL TIME

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

Old 12-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Of all time? Really?
Old 12-10-2011, 03:14 PM
LoL! What a joke. What, did a panel of blind people name her this, or what?

The skank doesn't rank in the top 100 for me. Honestly, what an over-rated twat.
Old 12-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Hottest of all-time is an absurd overstatement and these days she's not looking her best, but back when she was with The Stooges she wasn't so bad.
Old 12-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Old 12-10-2011, 04:09 PM
That should only be rewarded to women who have never been physically altered through plastic surgery, coupled with an awesome personality.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
That should only be rewarded to women who have never been physically altered through plastic surgery, coupled with an awesome personality.
Agreed. Here are some of my choices

Salma Hayek

Marisa Tomei

Halle Berry
Old 12-10-2011, 05:11 PM
My vote would go to the older gals, like Susan Sarandon or Sigourney Weaver.
Old 12-10-2011, 05:11 PM
Jennifer is cute but she will be forgotten 20 years from now.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:38 PM
Yeah, but who the votes for MensHealth Sexist Woman poll? Earl from down the hall? Fucking eyepatch earl.

Why don't you capitalize your name, earl? Too school for school?

Fucking guy.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:43 PM
Jennifer Aniston isn't even the hottest woman in Hollywood working today much less of all time. Hell, she wasn't even the hottest chick on Friends.
Old 12-10-2011, 08:00 PM
I actually started laughing when I read the thread title. No... just no.
Old 12-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
Agreed. Here are some of my choices

Salma Hayek

Are her tits real?
Old 12-10-2011, 11:06 PM
Obviously just a gimmick to get brand attention and free publicity. Move along folks.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:07 AM
If she my personal choice? No. But she's not so bad a choice that I'm gonna make fun of it. Even though she probably wouldn't make my top 10, let alone #1, I still love her. She IS funny and sexy and only seems to be getting better and better with age. Back when Friends first started, I probably would have laughed at this. Now, I may not necessarily agree with it, but there have been WAY worse choices with some of these hottest lists.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemovies View Post
If she my personal choice? No. But she's not so bad a choice that I'm gonna make fun of it. Even though she probably wouldn't make my top 10, let alone #1, I still love her. She IS funny and sexy and only seems to be getting better and better with age. Back when Friends first started, I probably would have laughed at this. Now, I may not necessarily agree with it, but there have been WAY worse choices with some of these hottest lists.
Agreed. Even more fucked up is Ms. Spears also ending up in the Top 5; average looks, marginal talent, and, perhaps worst of all, dumb as a post. WTF?
Old 12-11-2011, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoojib127 View Post
Agreed. Even more fucked up is Ms. Spears also ending up in the Top 5; average looks, marginal talent, and, perhaps worst of all, dumb as a post. WTF?
Ha. I've ALWAYS been a Britney lover. Though she did loose a bit of her sex appeal during the days when she was married to that Kevin guy (don't remember his last name) but she has rebounded nicely the last couple of years and is once again one of my all time favorites!
Old 12-11-2011, 02:27 PM

Last edited by SS-Block; 11-03-2013 at 12:16 PM..
Old 12-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Sorry but the only lady I can honestly give this title to would be Michelle Pfeiffer.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:58 PM
I saw the entire list somewhere online and while I was happy to see that female stars of the 1940s and 50s weren't overlooked, I was also surprised by some of the unmentioned (no place for Myrna Loy, one of the most attractive actresses?). Also, placing the likes of Kim Khardashian and Paris Hilton on the list of hottest of all time? Of ALL time? With lists like these, it often seems like the creators choose people who are "flavor of the month" rather than those who might have longevity.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Maybe if it said hottest in Hollywood today I wouldn't have such a problem with it, even though I still wouldn't agree. I can't deny that she is gorgeous, but of all time; I just can't see how she could beat Brigitte Bardot, Lauren Bacall, Sophia Loren, Raquel Welch, Ursula Andress....

Last edited by SweetEnLow; 12-11-2011 at 06:07 PM..
Old 12-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
Hottest of all-time is an absurd overstatement and these days she's not looking her best, but back when she was with The Stooges she wasn't so bad.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail_Blazer View Post
Are her tits real?
They are real and they are spectacular.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Old 12-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Umm l wouldnt consider jen the hottest woman of all time

She is only average looking and there is better looking women than her
Old 12-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Quote:
If so, I couldn't agree more with ya.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail_Blazer View Post
Are her tits real?
They're real and they're sp--

Quote:
Son of a bitch, stole my line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
Someone had to. I figure Buck was too busy having an aneurysm after seeing the thread title.

Really though, I don't think Aniston would make my list of the 100 hottest women on sitcoms in the 90's, much less all time.

The hottest woman of all time was named Sushmitha and she lived in what is present day Northern India around 2900 BC. Unfortunately she died in childbirth at age 20 and the archival process used by glamor magazines of the day leaves a lot to be desired. Still, you get the idea:

(she's the one on the bottom left)
Old 12-12-2011, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QUENTIN View Post
Someone had to. I figure Buck was too busy having an aneurysm after seeing the thread title.
Nah...saw this someplace else before it showed up here. These days, I just shake my head and move on.

I will say this: she's hotter than Madonna or Britney Spears (at least the current McNuggets-addled Brit), so...they got that much right.

If you swing through the whole list, it's not as bad as the ludicrous Top 5 (ludicrous outside of Raquel...she's Top 10 material, at the worst.) They take account of earlier eras reasonably well. Natalie Wood and Gene Tierney should be here but they have Deneuve and Fonda placed about right and that is sort of rare on lists like these. I've seen better but I've seen worse, too.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:08 AM
"All time" is a ridiculous statement.
Different periods of time call for different looks, different sensibilities.
Just another group of nimrods saying is "the greatest" or "the best" AND they have a poll to prove it.

Whatever.
I find Jennifer Aniston to be very hot and I do like her but there are a number of Hollywood starlets right now that have her beat by inches, yards, and miles.

And as far as comparing her to beauties like Natalie Wood, Grace Kelly, Sophia Loren, and a number more from yesteryear is absurd.

Crock.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Obviously just a gimmick to get brand attention and free publicity. Move along folks.
First thing I thought too. I don't think it's coincidence that Ms. Aniston "beat out" Angelina Jolie. It's obvious this was conjured up for the sole purpose of gossip and "controversy." Rather pathetic attempt too.
Old 12-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Can someone please either post the list or point me to a site that shows just the list.

I don't want to go through 100 fucking pages.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:27 PM
Ah this morning o th Sunrise they were havig a entertainment discussion on this very topic
I asked my mum waht she thought about jen been voted the most sexest woman and she just laughed and said that she was not that goodlooking

Well there is a actress who used to star in a tv series called packed to the rafters and she is beautiful and plus she has just landed a movie role in America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTNi03aft1M

this is a little clip of her starring in the Australian show
Old 12-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Are we still feeling sad for this woman because she got dumped by Brad Pitt? Jeez lady, get the fuck over it.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Geez l dont know waht it is but l never ever thought Brad Pittr was goodlooking
This morning on the morning show they said Jen was picked not only for her looks but other things she has done like making us laugh and showing other impotant aspects of her life

These are some of the other women who made it to the top 10

http://www.popsugar.com/Pictures-Sex...-2010-11843967

Last edited by Bondgirl; 12-12-2011 at 07:23 PM..
Old 12-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred760 View Post
First thing I thought too. I don't think it's coincidence that Ms. Aniston "beat out" Angelina Jolie. It's obvious this was conjured up for the sole purpose of gossip and "controversy." Rather pathetic attempt too.
Jolie might win an 'Iciest Woman of All Time' poll, but that's about it. As with Ms. Spears, to my dying day I'll NEVER get what so many guys see in this woman (though, unlike Ms. Spears, at least she DOES have genuine talent).
Old 12-12-2011, 07:33 PM
Well in one of the concerts miss spears had out in Australia all she did was mime her songs instead of singing them in the proper way

Angelina Jolie is pretty but lately she has been lookig abit older in the face

Britney si okay looking but not much of a role model and plus she looked pretty when she was young but now she looks abit washed out

maybe in a way it is good that Jenn won because at least she looks healthy and and happy while the other look drugged out or age has taken over in there looks department
Old 12-13-2011, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
Well in one of the concerts miss spears had out in Australia all she did was mime her songs instead of singing them in the proper way

Angelina Jolie is pretty but lately she has been lookig abit older in the face

Britney si okay looking but not much of a role model and plus she looked pretty when she was young but now she looks abit washed out

maybe in a way it is good that Jenn won because at least she looks healthy and and happy while the other look drugged out or age has taken over in there looks department
Yeah, I'd take Jen in the #1 spot over either of those two. Again, Jolie seems like one of the most unapproachable people on the planet, and Spears has always had someone to tell her EXACTLY what to do career-wise because, frankly, she lacks the brains to ever do it herself.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:40 PM
Yes l have seen a few interveiws with Angelina Jolie and she seems to have this look about her that shows she deosnt want to be where she is

But l have to say she does alot of good work which helps alot of people in need through her UN work

Well yes spears does have alot of people controling her and maybe this is what got her into that depression she had a while back
Just think if we were in her spot and how we would react to not having your own life

I just hope as she gets older that she takes more charge in waht she does
Old 12-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Really?... Kristen Stewart?... really?... I mean... really?

Do this people ever heard of Charlize Theron, Kate Beckinsale, Olivia Wilde, even the late Grace Kelly or Elizabeth Taylor. Wait til' Kanye found about this!
Old 12-13-2011, 11:19 PM
Shady business, you think the people who published this weren't paid off by Aniston & the Co.