Old 12-13-2011, 07:37 PM
Top Critic Compares Hugh Jackman To Flamin Queen

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertain...-flaming-queen

Well l can tell you Hugh jackman has been married for quite a few years and his wife Debbie has already told journos that he is all man

What is it with this world as soon as someone makes it big they try to pull that person down

Hugh will not comment about this critc and l am glad he has not said a word

Hugh visited my hometown in melbourne Australia not long ago and he came across as a very wonderful person

if Hugh stuck to making movies he wouldnt have no poblem but he like to preform on broadway too and he does quite well in this

it is a shame that they do look at his talents instead of bagging him

Old 12-13-2011, 08:19 PM
I wouldn't fuck with the guy.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:53 PM
Yeah, well you kinda gotta have a bit of a feminine side to work Broadway anyway. But that's neither here nor there. Who gives a shit anyway? The man's clearly straight and married and one of the best actors working today. FUCK this "critic"!
Old 12-13-2011, 09:28 PM
Seriously even if it turned out he was gay, who cares. He's still a bad ass and an entertaining actor and by accounts a really great person.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail_Blazer View Post
Yeah, well you kinda gotta have a bit of a feminine side to work Broadway anyway. But that's neither here nor there. Who gives a shit anyway? The man's clearly straight and married and one of the best actors working today. FUCK this "critic"!
Hugh knows it and doesn't care. I love his participation in this skit...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...makes-a-245957

Best of both worlds indeed!

Last edited by JoeChar4321; 12-16-2011 at 09:37 PM..
Old 12-17-2011, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Seriously even if it turned out he was gay, who cares. He's still a bad ass and an entertaining actor and by accounts a really great person.

This. Wouldn't be lesser of a man if he were.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar View Post
Well said.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:06 PM
Why would someone say such a thing? because they're gay. Yeah, Wikipedia says this "top critic" is gay.

A case of projecting one's fantasies. No real malice, I'm sure.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:42 PM
I think the critic is just jealous. Hugh Jackman is a very talented actor. He's pulled off one of the most iconic comic book character/badasses as well as winning a Tony award (I think) for playing a gay guy in "The Boy From Oz."

The guy has range and has proven it. I don't know what this critic's deal is.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:03 PM
I've always thought he might be gay. How is it a guy like Tom Cruise who's wives and girlfriends have always had many qualities prized by the superficial man, constantly gets called gay? Then you got Jackman happily married to a lady who's not physically attractive in the least, doing Broadway and looking every bit the metro sexual Tom Cruise is, avoiding the rumors.

By the way, I don't really care. I think both actors are awesome.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:36 PM
He's not really avoiding rumors. More people than this critic have speculated that he is gay.

Besides that, I would think someone who is trying to "throw the scent off the gay trail" would get involved with the more bombshelll, supermodel type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preston_79 View Post
doing Broadway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6S5caRGpK4

Last edited by Tweek; 12-18-2011 at 06:46 PM..
Old 12-20-2011, 06:54 AM
But if he's not gay how am I supposed to sleep with him.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:47 AM
This reminds me of Dan Savage's classic quote, "There's a very good reason why people speculate that Tom Cruise is gay, but not Al Roker."

According to Brantley's Wikipedia page, he's gay and been called out for "undermining" stars that he thinks are too big for their britches. Considering Jackman's massive success onstage and in film, he's a perfect target.

I saw Hugh Jackman's show in Toronto and he simply kicked ass. Within about 5 minutes, he was every guy's best friend and every woman's dream guy. I suspect Ben Brantley's doing a Perez Hilton because (a) Hugh Jackman's the real deal, and (b) there's a snowball's chance in Hell that Brantley will ever get in his pants.