Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2012, 01:27 PM
David O. Russell Accused of Groping Transgendered Niece's Breasts

Oscar-nominated director David O. Russell, who gave us the incestuous Spanking the Monkey, and more recently The Fighter, has made headlines again and this time it's not because he called Lily Tomlin the "c" word after throwing a fit on the set of I Heart Huckabees. Russell's adopted, 19-year old, pre-op transgendered niece has filed a police report against the director, claiming that she was groped while they were working out. If we haven't lost you yet, there's more.

TMZ has shared that Russell has fessed up to the "grope," but insists he's innocent and that it was totally consensual. Russell's rep confirms that, "[He] emphatically denies any wrongdoing and has cooperated fully with the authorities." We'll just quote this little bit from the report for you to try to wrap your mind around.

"The niece who does NOT have a blood relation to Russell told cops they began to talk about her breasts ... and how certain hormones she's taking have made them larger. According to the report, the niece claims Russell then "put his hands under [her] top and felt both breasts." Cops say the woman said she felt "uncomfortable" ... but admitted she "did not ask him to stop at any time." Investigators later contacted Russell ... and according to the report, the director confirmed he DID touch his niece's breasts ... but only after she gave him permission. Cops say Russell explained that during the conversation about her chest, the niece informed him that one of her breasts was bigger than the other. The official report says ... Russell told cops his niece then 'allowed [him] to feel both of [her] breasts.'"

http://www.movies.com/movie-news/yik...&wssaffid=news

Old 01-06-2012, 01:51 PM
What's happening to this country? When you can't grope your adopted pre-op transgendered niece's breasts without making headlines, something is wrong!
Old 01-06-2012, 02:47 PM
Please install a "Like" feature in the forum section, so I can show my fondness for the above comment. The one that reads "What's happening to this country? When you can't grope your adopted pre-op transgendered niece's breasts without making headlines, something is wrong!"
Old 01-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Old 01-06-2012, 02:53 PM
I need to see a pic of this "neice" before I can either condemn or approve of his actions.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
What's happening to this country? When you can't grope your adopted pre-op transgendered niece's breasts without making headlines, something is wrong!
I'm tellin ya Davey this country has gone to complete shit.

Oh and here's his niece
Old 01-06-2012, 03:30 PM
Approved