Old 09-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vesaker View Post
I`m not going to sit here and discuss the job market in a thread about a zombie video game. The only thing i wonder though is why you think this corperation is so bloody different then many others out there.

If you`re not going to buy the game, cool, but take your political/economic nonsense somewhere else pls. I mean there was a whole thing about L.A. Noir`s production company giving similar treatment and i don`t recall you getting up in arms about that. I could be wrong though.
WTF? Chill out dude. I can post whatever I want to and you can choose to respond or ignore it, I'm not trying to offend everybody, just sharing my thoughts. I always enjoy reading your posts so believe me when I say I'm not trying to antagonize anybody here.

I think Capcom is one of the worst video gaming companies out there right now, but a lot of them are going in the same direction, including EA and Blizzard. The reason I post about it is because the Resident Evil franchise is very close to my heart and that's why I'm so disappointed in the direction it's been going this generation. I never liked the Grand Theft Auto games so LA Noire was never on my radar, I am not familiar with the story about the treatment of their employees. Honestly, the treatment of their employees doesn't bother me as much as the fact that the game-play in the series has gone really downhill, I just thought it was an interesting article to share, and indicative of Capcom's gravitation towards emphasizing profit over creating great games.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
WTF? Chill out dude. I can post whatever I want to and you can choose to respond or ignore it, I'm not trying to offend everybody, just sharing my thoughts. I always enjoy reading your posts so believe me when I say I'm not trying to antagonize anybody here.

I think Capcom is one of the worst video gaming companies out there right now, but a lot of them are going in the same direction, including EA and Blizzard. The reason I post about it is because the Resident Evil franchise is very close to my heart and that's why I'm so disappointed in the direction it's been going this generation. I never liked the Grand Theft Auto games so LA Noire was never on my radar, I am not familiar with the story about the treatment of their employees. Honestly, the treatment of their employees doesn't bother me as much as the fact that the game-play in the series has gone really downhill, I just thought it was an interesting article to share, and indicative of Capcom's gravitation towards emphasizing profit over creating great games.
Fair enough, it just seemed like you had jumped on a soap box out of nowhere which isn't really like you from what i read of your posts. Not trying to bite your head off or anything either, sty if it came across that way.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Fair enough, it just seemed like you had jumped on a soap box out of nowhere which isn't really like you from what i read of your posts. Not trying to bite your head off or anything either, sty if it came across that way.
No worries man, I really do hate to be that guy that comes in and only posts negative stuff. I just miss the style of the original games. They had a B-movie cinematic vibe to them that was completely absent in RE5, and they're shifting from a survival horror tone to emphasize the action shooter feeling instead.

I'll try not to bring you all down too much. If you guys are still getting enjoyment out of the franchise, then more power to ya!
Old 09-13-2012, 06:55 PM
Going to GameStop tomorrow and pay for the game in full.
God, I can't wait for this game!!
Really looking forward to playing the demo next Tuesday as well.
Old 09-13-2012, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden View Post
Going to GameStop tomorrow and pay for the game in full.
God, I can't wait for this game!!
Really looking forward to playing the demo next Tuesday as well.
I can't wait for the demo. I need to preorder and perhaps take the next day off work just incase, heh.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:33 AM
Vesaker and lordraiden. We all should hook up for some online co-op. And maybe if davey changes his mind, all 4 of us can go nuts on this.
I was invited for co-op play last week by one of my friends who has the demo. What a tease seeing that RE6 invite. And not being able to play.

Last edited by God of War; 09-14-2012 at 01:41 AM..
Old 09-14-2012, 06:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God of War View Post
Vesaker and lordraiden. We all should hook up for some online co-op. And maybe if davey changes his mind, all 4 of us can go nuts on this.
I was invited for co-op play last week by one of my friends who has the demo. What a tease seeing that RE6 invite. And not being able to play.
Sounds good to me, GoW. I'll need some time getting a handle on the controls first.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Sounds fun. I can't wait to get good at the controls again, its very satisfying to be able to pop 3 or 4 guys off at the knee and deal with them as you please. I need to pick up and play RE5 until the demo but then i feel the anger rise in me when ever i think of Sheva, stoopid AI.
Old 09-14-2012, 01:46 PM
Quote:
If the word of mouth is good enough for the game, and it's scary, I wouldn't oppose picking it up down the line. And if I do, I'd certainly rather play Co-Op with real people than use the AI, as Vesaker mentioned, the AI in RE5 was godawful. I got the platinum trophy for that game and it was nearly impossible without playing with a real person.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:42 AM
Any of you guys played the new demo? I hate it. I hate the controls. For me, everything is control. It's crap. Davey was right.
I am cancelling my pre-order. I'm getting my money back thursday. So disappointed. All the waiting and hoping. They have ruined the control/hud system. Crap.

Last edited by God of War; 09-18-2012 at 06:46 AM..
Old 09-18-2012, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Sounds fun. I can't wait to get good at the controls again, its very satisfying to be able to pop 3 or 4 guys off at the knee and deal with them as you please. I need to pick up and play RE5 until the demo but then i feel the anger rise in me when ever i think of Sheva, stoopid AI.
Agreed. The computer controlled AI ruined any single mode campaigns for me too. Horrible horrible AI. You're not the only one who feels the anger at this.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyJoeG View Post
If the word of mouth is good enough for the game, and it's scary, I wouldn't oppose picking it up down the line. And if I do, I'd certainly rather play Co-Op with real people than use the AI, as Vesaker mentioned, the AI in RE5 was godawful. I got the platinum trophy for that game and it was nearly impossible without playing with a real person.
Agreed. But ya know. I think it's safe to say that Run The Gauntlet, which was complete Desperate Escape on Professional Mode was the most difficult for me at first. And I did it with a computer controlled AI partner. Good ole Josh. Haha.
Old 09-18-2012, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Sounds good to me, GoW. I'll need some time getting a handle on the controls first.
Ugh. The controls for RE6 are a nightmare for me, dude.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:22 PM
I woke up early this morning with hopes that i could get a good 30min in before leaving for work but alas it wasn't available yet. Better be there when i get home.

Quote:
Any of you guys played the new demo? I hate it. I hate the controls. For me, everything is control. It's crap. Davey was right.
I am cancelling my pre-order. I'm getting my money back thursday. So disappointed. All the waiting and hoping. They have ruined the control/hud system. Crap.
That sucks to hear but i say try he demo out a few more times to see if you get used to it. I agree that these games fall heavily on their controls (a lot of ppl don't like RE1-3 cause of the controls) but it maybe just that there are some little tweaks here or there from what RE5's controls were that need to be taken into effect.

Like in Op Raccoon City (i really hate using this game as a base of comparison, lol) ppl complained about the fall back/fall over ability but it was just a matter of letting go of your control stick before hitting X to pick something up instead of diving. Sure it sucks that you couldn't run and grab things at the same time but it wasn't game breaking like a lot of reviews wanted to pin it as.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:11 PM
What the fuck???? Its now 5:10pm local time and the RE6 demo is still not up on the PSN. So what is Canada not getting the demo or something?
Old 09-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Quote:
What the fuck???? Its now 5:10pm local time and the RE6 demo is still not up on the PSN. So what is Canada not getting the demo or something?
I thought Sony doesn't update the PSN until Thursdays?
Old 09-18-2012, 05:34 PM
I've noticed Sony usually updates between 5 and 6 PM CST where I'm at. I'm expecting it's going to take a while to download once they release it.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:08 PM
Downloading now...

How about now, vesaker?

Last edited by Joe Scorpio; 09-27-2012 at 04:21 PM..
Old 09-18-2012, 09:49 PM
Downloading now
Old 09-18-2012, 10:11 PM
Played through Leon's part and LOVED IT! Played a little of Chris and Jake, although it was fun not as much as Leon.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Played a bit of all 3 senarios, was glad to see that only Leon's was the same as the demo vids that had been around for a while.

I can see what GoW is saying about the controls. When you're aiming things can get a little crazy pretty quick. The rolling and diving will take a bit of getting used to but over all it handled pretty well imo.

There was this one bit in Chris's when you get into the building. I tried to throw a grenade only to roll forward, end up looking at the ceiling-wall junction and throwing the grenade into said juntion to have it com back into me face. Luckly my AI buddy was there to revive me. Boy was my face red.

The HUD's aren't so bad aside from that they are different from one another. It just seems like a needless difference that only makes it harder to figure each one out at first.

I liked that you could kill regular baddies with melee attacks. Timed right you should hopefully be able to survive a few guys that will hopefully drop some ammo, which was scarce.

I ended up giving up on the Jake mission. There was this crazy plant/lizard thing running around and it kept fucking me up and it didn't seem like i was doing much damage to it.

All and all a good demo so far
Old 09-19-2012, 07:59 PM
PLaying now and noticed a few things.

- Dodging is holding L1+X+Move (this is actually on the controls page, silly me)

- After a dodge you are always on your back aiming upwads, let go of Aim and you get up

- there seems to be Stamina, Health is the big bar and Stamina is the small one unfer it. Sucks they are the same colour. If you run out you are tired and have to wait for he whole thing to fill up once and then fill again to be at full

- In Leon's senario while aiming you can push triangle and he pulls out a second hand gun, dual wield ftw!

- You don't move hte sight of hte charater as much as the camera around them while not aiming, thisis nice to help visually explore an area
Old 09-19-2012, 09:36 PM
Just finished up the 3 stories for the demo.

Leon: Liked it the most. Zombies, much slower pace and an actual plot.

Chris: A little too heavy on the shooter style for my taste but I think I can get used to it.

Jake: It will take me a lot to get into this particular story.

All in all, a pretty enjoyable demo. Will the game be on par with the awesomeness of previous titles? Time will tell, but I'm really looking forward to playing the full game in a few weeks.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:55 PM
Just played through all 3 campaigns in the demo. I tried Leon's first and I was impressed for the most part. It seemed like they were dialing things back a notch with the action minus a few moments. I really loved the setting and the return of normal zombies.

Then I tried the Chris and Jake levels. They felt like totally different games. The Chris campaign felt like a Call of Duty/Gears of War clone. As actiony as RE5 was, this just cranked it up to ridiculous levels. There was 0 suspense or strategy, I didn't care about anything, and there was way too much shit going on with enemies shooting at you with uzis and rocket launchers while some were melee attacking you all at the same time. Despite all the crazy shit, it was still nearly impossible to die (I don't know how I got through it without being killed once). Jake's campaign was similar. I unloaded 100 rounds of ammo within the first 2 minutes of it. Back in the old RE days, that much ammo would have lasted the entire game!

I was really looking forward to this, but I can't justify buying it at full price for just the Leon campaign. Sadly; like the RE movies, I'm hoping for a reboot with the games. Very disappointed with the demo.

Last edited by moose1132; 09-20-2012 at 07:58 PM..
Old 09-27-2012, 12:16 PM
I was watching some of the Q&A with some exec form Capcom responsible for doing the stuff for RE6 on Gamespot and he revealed one or two interesting things.

One was that you will not be buying weapons from anyone/thing. All weapons are apparently spread out over the campaigns and you have to look for them. Now how much looking i'm not sure but i assume they mean that they won't be sitting in nice metal attache cases like in RE5.

The other thing was that there will be no upgrading of weapons like in previous games. Instead any and all upgrading will come from their skill point system. You pick up the points as you kill guys like ammo or green herbs, in the demo they were batches of 50 pts, and then you spend them (i assume in between lvl's) on unlocking/upgrading skills some of which will translate into being more effective with your weapons.

The really interesting bit though, and there wasn't a lot of detail given, is that at least some of these skills will be game wide meaning that some of the skill stuff you unlock in say Leon's campaign can be applied to the other campaigns as well! I would like to think of it being something like there are game wide skills and also character specific skill to choose from as well but who knows.

Still stoked to get this game
Old 09-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Just spotted this article on Gamespot and it brought a warm feeling into my heart

Quote:
Resident Evil 2 remake possible with fan support
September 26, 2012 1:00PM PDT

By Eddie Makuch, News Editor

Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi says Capcom not working on remake of 1998 action game currently, but if fans call for it, project may be considered; PC version announcements coming soon.

Capcom's 1998 survival horror game Resident Evil 2 could have new life some day. Speaking to GameSpot today as part of a video question-and-answer session, Capcom producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi confirmed the studio is not working on a remake at the moment, but the door is open in the future.

"Just to lay all the cards on the table, that way there's no rumor-mongering or things like that, no, we are not working on a Resident Evil 2 remake as of now," Hirabayashi said. "But if the fans really clamor for it; if there's a groundswell of support for remaking that game, then I think that's something Capcom would take under consideration."

Resident Evil 6 is the next entry in the series, and is due out for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on October 2, well ahead of its originally planned November 20 launch. A Wii U version is not in the works, and development on the PC version only just began.

Speaking to this, Hirabayashi said gamers can expect additional news regarding the PC version of Resident Evil 6 in near future, but not until the console versions ship next week. No further information was divulged.
Now, the thing i've never gotten about this situation is why they haven't already done this? I mean they already remade RE1 and it was pretty good so why not RE2? Even if it was basically the same game but had graphics on par with Code Veronica i'd still buy it.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Tokyo Game Show Trailer

That... was.... epic looking.
Old 09-27-2012, 01:29 PM
INFO OVERLOAD, vesaker!!

1. I watched much of that GameSpot Q&A this morning. Interesting stuff, my favorite part was probably Chris and Jill being the main players for Resident Evil 11.

2. I'm all for it, if done right. The REmake remains my favorite game ever. As great as RE2 was, I'm all for a next-gen upgrade. That would be so kick ass.

3. I saw the trailer yesterday. Wow. Bring it on.

Last edited by Joe Scorpio; 09-27-2012 at 04:20 PM..
Old 09-29-2012, 03:36 AM
MAY CONTAIN MINOR SPOILERS

I got the game the day before yesterday. A week early. It's actually very good. I am almost finished with Leon's campaign. Each of the first 3 main campaigns are 5 chapters long. Each chapter is decent in length. I don't know how long Ada's campaign is. But I have already bumped into her in Leon's campaign. She's looking better than ever. First boss is quite good. And very freaky. Started Jake's campaign with Sherry. She is very good to use. Great moves.

You have to begin the game with a tutorial which opens up the main menu. It's pretty cool. The scope of the game is quite epic. Controls are better than in the demo. Mercs is alot of fun. Many new enemies to deal with all throughout. Some great new additions to the extras menu. Medal are back with a twist. Plus other cool stuff. I don't want to give away anything really. One thing I will say is that you can select playing mode. Example -"Playing For Fun". I think this is brilliant. There are about 5 different modes. Hunter mode is locked upon completion of one campaign.

I have already secured 13% of trophies. But the server is not synching them at all. I guess it's still too early.

Enjoy the game guys. It is quite good so far.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:47 AM
GOW, I'm glad you decided to give the game another chance after hating the demo so much.

IGN gave it some great props too, really can't wait to sink my teeth into this next week.
Old 09-30-2012, 12:36 AM
I truly hope that comes true, Vesaker. I love RE2. An updated remake would be mind-blowing.

Completed Leon/Helena campaign on easy story mode. And I have to admit That I was satisfied with what I have played so far. See below for more info.

WARNING!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY PLAYED RE6

Spoiler:

Simmons:

Leon story has brand new boss. Simmons. A scientist control freak.
He is the final boss. Very freaky. And he is extremely tough to beat. The battle continues for a long time across several levels. Lots of Ada involvement here.

Shark with arms

There is A giant mutant shark with arms. At this stage you have to swim and you run out of breath and get caught underwater. The controls took some getting used to.

Grappling etc:

Climbing near the end is all about timing. But it gets hard due to Simmons coming after you. QTE are also in need of getting used to. There's a frantic QTE in the game here that is actually quite easy once you figure it out.

Chris vs. Leon:

They finally clash. Or do they. These two RE icons fight, and .... You'll have to play to find out what happens. It's pretty cool. Well done story

Fat zombies:

LMAO! Imagine Blob from the Wolverine movie. They look like him. Best line from Leon was "I DIDN'T KNOW THEY CAME IN EXTRA LARGE!" I laughed when he said this.

Controls & Hud:

I am still not a fan of the new controls. But having said that, I am now mush better with them. It's great being able to keep running, walking or moving while adjusting your inventory n stuff. the addition of the case is great for quick herbal top-ups etc. But I am still getting used to that.

Zombies are back in force!

There are some truly great and epic moments in RE6 so far. There is one scene where you are in a subway and it is BLACK. In the distrance you see a horde of undead running your way. Reminiscent of 28 Days Later.

Hot naked sister:

First boss is Helena's younger sister, a victim of Neo-Umbrella. This whole sequence was pretty cool too.

Can you fly Leon?

Leon takes the controls of a 747 and it's quite good fun. Zombies on a plane...LOL

Ada:

She is back. And hotter than ever. Ada is awesome in RE6. You actually get to fight along side her in story mode. Very cool. I have always liked Ada Wong. Once you complete all 3 main campaigns, you can select her. But only in single story mode. Ah well.

Prelude:

This is the tutorial. And it's replayable. It is actually in the main story and near the end. It was like DEJAVU. Pretty cool stuff.

Rocket Launcher:

Yes it's back. You get it at the very last part of Leon's story. I don't have the infinite for it yet. But on professional mode, Simmons is going to be VERY HARD to beat I think. Good to see the RL back. It's a Tradition.

New girl:

Oh, and Helena is a cool new addition to the RE story. I like her. Was skeptical at first. But not now.

Mercs:

I am getting slowly better at this. Got a 45 hit on my own this morning. I know for a fact there's at leas 6 Mercs stages. I don't know if Mercs Reunion is in there. Hope so that's my fav in RE5.

QUICK SHOT!

I love this new feature with Leon. He taps off 6 well aimed shots with a pistol I was using and they all take down an enemy. But QS uses your endurance meter.

I got lots more to tell. But maybe later.

Last edited by God of War; 09-30-2012 at 12:49 AM..
Old 09-30-2012, 10:57 PM
Ok. I had my second go at Agent Hunter Mode. And guys, it's a lot of fun. I played as Zombie, Zombie Dog. Controls are awkward, but you get used to it. It's amazing just how much you can mess up someone else's campaign. I actually ruined someone's Leon/Helena canpaign. And he quite. LMAO! I earned good skill points for it.

As I stated in my last post, I completed Leon's campaign. The I completed chapter 1 of Jake's campaign. It's very good so far. But for some reason, I wanted to start Chris' campaign. So, I am going to complete that before moving back to Jake's.

Mercs is quite good, but it really gets tough as you go. The enemy gets harder to kill. I get good partners, but they all die. I am getting used to it. But it will take some time. Just remember ya'll, don't get too carried away with that melee attack. It leaves you weak, and open to attack. The best way to regenerate is just walk around or stand still. Use your quick shot on dogs etc. But once again, watch that endurance meter.

More later
Old 10-01-2012, 08:09 AM
How is the skill system so far? is it robust or does it look like you're going getting a couple of skills per character?

Also is there much choice in what skills you take? Like is it like a talent tree from an MMO or more like just lvling up what ever is there like how the upgrade system for the guns have been in past games?
Old 10-01-2012, 02:07 PM
Review at Gamespot

Wow, someone clearly shit in this guys corn flakes the morning of this review. He spends the whole time bitching about quick time events and cut scenes. Honestly the only valid complaint this guys has isthat the camera can be trouble some at times.

Now i've only played the demo and the final product can differ but unless they tossed in a shit tone of cut scenes and QTE's at the last second this guy is full of shit. In Leon's scenario the only cut scenes were the opening one and the only QTE's were when you got into the car (aside from getting grabbed by a baddie). That's a good 15-25 minutes of game play without either of the things this guy is saying happen every 5 minutes. Now i can see there being area's where these things get heavily used but to say they are all the game is made up of is just moronic.
Old 10-01-2012, 02:32 PM
I always go to Gamespot to get information on upcoming games. I NEVER reference them for the ratings, even on the slim chance I'll agree with them. So this doesn't bother me so much.

To hear real fans like you me saying they enjoy this game is far more valuable to me anyway. Hell, the simple fact that God of War HATED the demo but still gave the game a chance, something it appears that he's really enjoying playing.

Last edited by Joe Scorpio; 10-01-2012 at 02:53 PM..
Old 10-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
How is the skill system so far? is it robust or does it look like you're going getting a couple of skills per character?
Skill Points are acquired simply by playing the game. You earn them by killing enemies, opening chests. Stuff like that throughout both story modes and in mercenaries gameplay. The more you play, the more you earn. You just pick them up. I've found maybe a hundred so far. They vary in value from 50 points up to about 500. Using them is easy. You have a menu whereby 8 medallions have three levels each that you can attribute enhanced skills, once you have bought them, into these medallions.

One skill medalion has three attributable options. One this is they are very expensive to purchase. I think it cost me 20 or 25 thousand to get level 2 in melee attack strength.

Something like this...

One medallion. You get 8 all up. But can only use one at a time. You will see. It's hard for me to explain.

1 medallion might look like this. You can aslo use them in mercs.

Firearm - level 1 (next level 2 - 35,000 sp)
Melle Attack - level 2 (next level 3 - 72,000 sp)
Reload - level 1 (next level 2 - 25,000 sp)

You can only use these once you have completed at least one story campaign. And powered up your players skill levels. Then you can make use of them ingame.

I also really really love the 5 in-game play options for network play. Very cool idea. This will help alot with co-op online when people have different goals in RE6.

Edit - a small 11 mb update for RE6. They added another small status update. Cool. Something to do with events competitor.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Skill Points are acquired simply by playing the game. You earn them by killing enemies, opening chests. Stuff like that throughout both story modes and in mercenaries gameplay. The more you play, the more you earn. You just pick them up. I've found maybe a hundred so far. They vary in value from 50 points up to about 500. Using them is easy. You have a menu whereby 8 medallions have three levels each that you can attribute enhanced skills, once you have bought them, into these medallions.

One skill medalion has three attributable options. One this is they are very expensive to purchase. I think it cost me 20 or 25 thousand to get level 2 in melee attack strength.

Something like this...

One medallion. You get 8 all up. But can only use one at a time. You will see. It's hard for me to explain.

1 medallion might look like this. You can aslo use them in mercs.

Firearm - level 1 (next level 2 - 35,000 sp)
Melle Attack - level 2 (next level 3 - 72,000 sp)
Reload - level 1 (next level 2 - 25,000 sp)

You can only use these once you have completed at least one story campaign. And powered up your players skill levels. Then you can make use of them ingame.

I also really really love the 5 in-game play options for network play. Very cool idea. This will help alot with co-op online when people have different goals in RE6.

Edit - a small 11 mb update for RE6. They added another small status update. Cool. Something to do with events competitor.
Hmmmm, interesting. Can't wait to play, got my copy in hand now, just gotta get through the work day

My copy came with some extra lvl, i'm assuming for Mercs, called Catacombs. Anyone else get this? Just wondering if there were different lvls for different regions.
Old 10-02-2012, 10:07 AM
vesaker, I believe the Catacombs Mercs level is a Gamestop exclusive if you preorder. It will eventually become DLC down the road for everyone. Enjoy the game.

I'm picking up my copy after work at Gamestop tonight. After that, taking the wife to the comedy club so I won't dive in until tomorrow night.
And I'm taking a few days off of JoBlo so as I don't read any potential spoilers.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Quote:
vesaker, I believe the Catacombs Mercs level is a Gamestop exclusive if you preorder.
Yeah, I got it when i picked up my pre-order just now. I can't wait to delve into this!

Last edited by Mr.HyDe807; 10-03-2012 at 10:10 AM..
Old 10-03-2012, 05:09 AM
I've beenplaying 4 stages on the Mercs.

Urban Chaos
High Seas Fortress
Catacombs
Rail yard

Guys. For a bit of a laugh. Go to the Catacombs stage. Gte all the time, get a decent combo going, and then run and sit under the giant scythe blades, they all come to you and get minced up. I was LMAO all day with this in solo.