Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2012, 08:38 PM
Johnny Depp And Vanessa Paradis Considering Separation

http://au.movies.yahoo.com/news/arti...-split-report/

Geez another couple are thinking of going there separate ways

Johnny and Vanessa have been together for 14yrs and it is sad that we get to the exstent when you want to go on your way

At the moment these to have separate lives and do not see much of each other which is sad

I hope they try and sort out there problems instead of doing what they are doing at this moment
Old 01-18-2012, 09:03 PM
I think they have tried sorting out their problems, whatever they may be.

14 years is a long time and I'm sure they've had bumps along the way, like every couple, and have tried to make things work.

Still, it's always sad to see this happen, but maybe it's for the best. I don't know.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:17 PM
Fourteen years must seem like an eternity for celebrity relationships.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:47 AM
Actually, I don't find this "good" news. It's always sad to see a relationship that has lasted more than 10 years in Hollywood (hell, even 5 years) on the verge of falling apart.

If Depp is single again, I'll be in line for a crack at him.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:29 PM
What l find also sad is that there is two children involved and they have to see there parents separate like this

Poeple in relationships dont understand how it effects children when things happen like this
Old 01-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Now Johnny and Tim can finally have that Vermont wedding that have been dreaming about for a while now.