Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > Celeb Talk/Gossip
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2012, 06:15 AM
Kim Kardashian Planning Kardashian Barbie Dolls and Magazine! Media monster continues

So, the Kardashian media monster continues itís unstoppable reign of terror with no end in sight, with more disturbing news to report. The Kardashian sisters are reportedly planning to be immortalized in plastic (and I donít mean implants) with their own line of Barbie dolls. And an even more shocking rumor, is that they have plans for their own Kardashian tabloid-style, celebrity magazine! Oh the horror! Related

How much does Kim Kardashian make per episode? $40,000

Before the infamous Kim Kardashian sex tape was released, Kim was just a lowly assistant and stylist to the stars now sheís a media mogul with a net worth of $35 million. Since then her fame has skyrocketed to the stratosphere. She is a media mogul have starred in movies and her own reality TV show. She has even launched a clothing line, perfume, and weight loss products. Along the way she has also found time to date a few NFL stars. Kim also earns money for appearances at opening clubs and hosting events. Kimís father was Robert Kardashian who was one of OJ Simpsonís defense lawyers. She recently got engaged and married to Kris Humphries which lasted 72 days. Sheís been said to have made $18 million in that time.

Sister of Khloe Kardashian, brother in law of Lamar Odom, best friend of Paris Hilton.

Khloe is worth $4 million and Kourtney is worth $4 million. They made $20,000 an episode
Old 01-09-2012, 04:36 PM
Kim Kardashian is a dumbass. Plain and simple. She can go fuck herself. I never liked her. Nor do I see what all of the fuss over her is about. She's just another stupid bimbo with way more money than what she's even worth. She can go and drop dead for all I care. Oh look! I'm going to have my own dolls. Oh, please. What shit.

Old 01-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Damn it bradley cooper

Old 01-09-2012, 11:06 PM
All worthless without Piss On Her Kenô
Old 01-10-2012, 01:44 AM

Eddie: Look, there's a new disease called 'The Kardashians', darling. They just sort of spread.
Patsy: Like herpes. Each one with his own reality show. They're multiplying like head lice.
Eddie: Look at this fat one at the end. Very soon she'll split like an amoeba and become TWO Kardashians!
Patsy: That looks like a boob. In fact it's another Kardashian.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:43 PM
Well Barbie dolls are next on kims agenda

I wish that she would retire and stop doing this type of thing

I used to watch her show until she got married and then left the man she was supposed to love

I can not beleive it was all a setup so she could earn money and l cant understand how the bloke she was with agreed to this

I wish she would stopbeing so fake and that makeup she wears is terrbile

I couldnt beleive this woman came to Australia a few monthes back and backed out of her obligations
All because she wanted to look good but it didnt happen

I hope that one day we stop having these reality shows and go into more mature things than what we have now
Old 01-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondgirl View Post
I hope that one day we stop having these reality shows and go into more mature things than what we have now
That will never ever happen, BG. People. In particular, dickheads like this slut, Kim, are way too vain.
The only thing they love is their own wealth and their own reputation. It's always all about money, and fame mostly.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Well you are right about that

I was looking on the internet and Kim has her own website

http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/

And it displays her clothes collection and other things

I just think that you have all these young girls who look up to her and her sisters and on what you seen of there presence in Australia it is big

But they dont look at what they are doing or how they present themselves all they consider is the money and l just find it bad that young girls look up to them
Old 01-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by electriclite View Post

Eddie: Look, there's a new disease called 'The Kardashians', darling. They just sort of spread.
Patsy: Like herpes. Each one with his own reality show. They're multiplying like head lice.
Eddie: Look at this fat one at the end. Very soon she'll split like an amoeba and become TWO Kardashians!
Patsy: That looks like a boob. In fact it's another Kardashian.
Most entertaining

If I may be honest, I'm (or mostly WAS) a fan of Barbie, back when she was the empowered woman who didn't let her sex hold her back and she wasn't all about fashion and getting guys to date her. To think that Retardashian is hoping to emulate the good things Barbie once stood for makes me hold my head and wonder how it's come to this.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Well l thought Kim and her family were entertainig until she married that guy and then didnt want the marriage anymore

You can see that it was all setup

When she was in Australia at a shoppingcenter and she attracted all these young fans she made me feel sick

I really think it is good to follow a good role model but she is not one l would encourage young girls to follow
Old 01-11-2012, 11:08 PM
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226242553558
Here is another link to Klhoe the sister of Kim

it states here that she is not a kardassion and that she is aot diffrent and taller to her other siblings

Well you have to say she is taller but that does not mean anything she could be a throw back generation but she does have a diffrent look about her

Old 01-12-2012, 08:01 AM
Would you allow your daughter to play with a Kim Kardashian Barbie doll?
Come on, Mattel. What happened to standards?

*It's the brand new Barbie Kardashian Playset!*

Featuring Kim Kardashian with Ass For Days (TM) bootie poppin' action!
Khloe Kardashian with aging NBA journeyman Lamar Odom action figure!

*Kourtney, Kris, Kukla, Kipper, KRS One, and Kangaroo Jack sold seperately.

And also new from the Barbie catalogue: Lindsay Lohan!

She comes with a plethora of outfits for her court appearances!
An authentic looking ankle bracelet!
And a revolving door playset for Lindsay's many judicial convictions!

"Barbie! You must be...so proud!"
Old 01-16-2012, 09:24 PM
This sort of thing is not appropriate for this forum.

Last edited by bantameant; 01-18-2012 at 10:58 AM.. Reason: Inappropriate post - celebrity address.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Well l dont think any forum members would want to do this type of thing

I know l do not think much of this woman but l wouldnt go to the exstent of harrassing a perosn just because l dont like them

If someone was doing this to you would you like it