Go Back   Movie Fan Central Discussion Forums > Movie Talk! > General Movie Talk
MOVIE FAN CENTRAL FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Umm farting into peoples drinks that would be hard since it would be a small glass
Hey maybe you could use a jug of beer that might useful and it might have due effect for farting purposes
Old 05-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Ah Bondgirl, I hope your awesome personality fits in with your beauty.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:01 AM
Wisp... I meant whip. I'm onto your foolery. Soon the whip won't even be necessary! They have a surgery than can make your anus the size of the eye of a needle and have been giving it to people working in Apple's China factories in an effort to cut back on the toilet paper spending. Sam Jackson's commercial was entirely funded with that money. Thousands of Chinapersons had to increase their fiber diet just so Sammy could get free iTunes downloads for life!
Old 05-11-2012, 09:39 PM
Geez you are fuuny Postmaster general
Geez l have to learnt to stop but l have to answer your qestion on the operation of the anus

So there is a operation where you can make a anus as small as a needle
i bet if you farted after this operation it would come out like a sqeak

Not a good way to go is it
Old 05-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digifruitella View Post
Ah Bondgirl, I hope your awesome personality fits in with your beauty.
Well l have been told by freinds that l am beautiful and fun to be with
Old 05-12-2012, 12:53 AM
An article about that operation would make a good thread.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postmaster General View Post
An article about that operation would make a good thread.
I think that article can only be pulled out of someone's asshole.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:24 AM
Italics are the new fart-talk.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:54 PM
Ah you two remind me of two old farts they way you two are going on about farts
Old 08-19-2012, 09:29 PM
At a viewing of The Amazing Spiderman, in the scene where Spiderman is chillin' in the sewer and playing a game on his phone some dude in the back of the theater busted out laughing like it was the funniest thing he's ever seen.

I don't even understand why he thought it was so funny, but that was really fucking annoying and obnoxious.
Old 08-20-2012, 07:09 AM
Admittedly I laughed my ass off in The Dark Knight Rises when Batman is yelling, "WHERE'S THE TRIGGER?!" but I try to keep the laughing contained to the intentionally funny scenes (unless everyone else is laughing) except for home viewings where I can just let loose.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magjournal View Post
Admittedly I laughed my ass off in The Dark Knight Rises when Batman is yelling, "WHERE'S THE TRIGGER?!"

Haha I laughed at that scene too because it reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOg3ZE3hNQc
Old 08-20-2012, 06:12 PM
I guess this is somewhat related to this rant but i laughed my ass off about two hours after seeing Ted because i started to wonder what the hell everyone was laughing at during the movie .

Oddly i only chuckled a couple of times while watching it but it never rose to a laughter level . That was some delayed reaction.

By the way i think the smaller the orifice, the louder the sound when gas passes through it .
Old 08-20-2012, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMaster View Post
Haha I laughed at that scene too because it reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOg3ZE3hNQc
I've never seen that, the voice is just silly on its own. But damn that video is pretty effin' funny.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:44 PM
That sucks.

When my little sister came to visit me, I was forced to take her to see Snow White and the Huntsman. Laughed my ass off the whole time. By the end of the movie, my whole row was cracking up. No regrets.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:40 PM
Some of my hardest laughing during Jdango was when people were getting shot.

I had a good laugh during Pulp Fiction when Marvin gets shot in the face.

seemed appropriate to me.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:10 AM
I laugh at some what serious stuff. For example... http://youtu.be/m-nPQQWIf3c This was beyond funny to me for some reason. I mean he's screaming about cookies!
Old 05-31-2013, 09:11 AM
I admit that I laughed out loud and clapped when Maggie Gyllenhaal got blown up in The Dark Knight and I wasnt the only one. My friends all laughed and clapped
Old 05-31-2013, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_bravo View Post
I admit that I laughed out loud and clapped when Maggie Gyllenhaal got blown up in The Dark Knight and I wasnt the only one. My friends all laughed and clapped
I think that's appropriate.
Old 11-06-2013, 05:44 AM
I can't watch movies in theaters. My attitude is that everyone there is paying the same price for the ticket and is entitled to enjoy the movie how they see fit. Unfortunately, how they see fit is often annoying as hell so I watch all movies by myself in the privacy of my home. Yeah, I have to wait a bit longer but whatever.